An Unforgettable Femdom Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought back to the email I had sent Mistress Anna one week ago. We were some way off script! I asked Mistress Anna "Are you being serious? You're going to make me do that?"

Mistress Anna then started gently whispering to me. "You know what? I won't make you do anything. Just wait - you will beg me to let you walk down the street in just your heels, you filthy slut. Imagine the thrill. If, however, you accidentally cum before that you will be kicked so fucking hard that even you won't enjoy it. Maybe I will use that knife after all." I gulped with fear.

As the minutes passed Mistress Anna continued to stroke me harder and harder, edging me at just the right moment and teasing me. I was squirming and wincing. I was getting more and more excited at the prospect of being in public in those high heels and the fear of being caught was getting lower and lower. After fifteen minutes I was becoming consumed with the thought of having such a humiliated and public experience.

Finally, on the brink of cumming, I blurted out "Please Mistress, let me walk to Mistress Jessica's apartment".

Mistress Anna fondled the head of my erection expertly; clearly she was an expert in bringing men to the edge.

"What a keen boy. That was much quicker than I thought it would be. Very well..." she said as she removed my restraints. "Out of the front of this building and then walk across two blocks. Number 84, apartment C. I'll write it on your hand" Mistress Anna said, reaching across with the very pen she teased me with earlier.

I was still in a near hypnotic state, fully prepared to walk outside and be completely naked in public. "Off you go then, Mistress Jessica has been waiting." she said. I staggered toward the door, with an unwavering erection still proudly protruding. She opened the door to the apartment. I could hear someone on a lower floor opening the door to their apartment. "Hurry up!" Mistress Anna said.

"But there are people!" I said.

"That's what you said you wanted" Mistress Anna said, smugly. "I'll be following you from a safe distance so that no one thinks we are in any way associated..."

I started walking in the heels down the stairs. The stairwell was now silent. The door behind me closed - it was too late to back out now. I struggled down to the ground floor, hearing noise faintly emanating from each flat as I walked past the door; a slither of light emanating from under each door. I started to sober up to the fear that someone would open the door and see me. I arrived at the front door and tried to psyche myself up. I couldn't bring myself to open the door. Then I heard a door opening on the floor above and I turned around to see Mistress Anna, wearing a trench coat and slightly lower, business-like high heels. She looked at me sternly and said "Off you go". She opened the apartment building door and ushered me out, with me nearly losing my balance. She closed the door behind me.

I was naked and still fully erect in the doorway and facing the street. "Fuck" I thought. The streetlights, while only emitting a soft, yellow glow still shone enough light to make my naked form visible. I looked down and saw the light reflecting through my clear platform heels, making them glow dimly.

If anyone were to see me would they call the police? I gently stroked my still proudly erect cock. Suddenly the excitement returned and a rush of adrenaline drove me to walk onto the pavement and to start making my way down the pavement. It was now 00:45 (ish) and while it was cold I was in too deep a psychosis to feel cold. I could see people in the distance, though they were just silhouettes. I started walking in the direction I had been instructed. My heels making a loud clacking noise with every step. I knew that any person could walk past at any moment or any window could have the eyes of a prying neighbour peering out. I neared the junction at the end of the first block and all silhouettes had disappeared - a few cars went past but the parked vehicles probably excluded me from their view.

I walked across the road to the next block with complete silence around me. Not a soul to be seen. Then, as I started to make my way across the second block, with the numbers of the properties now getting closer to number 84, I could hear laughter from up ahead. I scanned the road and could see a group of four women, around my age or slightly younger. They were being very loud and were clearly quite drunk. I could see their sparkly clothes and high heels, indicating that they were on their way to (or from) a night out. Thankfully they were on the other side of the road and had not seen me yet. I started to look for somewhere to hide when they started to cross to my side of the road, entirely unaware of my presence. There was nowhere I could hide: I had a wall to my right and cars to my left. I would look like I was going to attack them if I hid behind a car as they would be sure to see me as I walked past. I made the decision to just continue walking and face them. The adrenaline was indescribable. It made me feel light headed. I knew this was a stupid and dangerous idea but it was to be the most thrilling moment of my life.

One of the girls saw me and gasped. Then she started laughing. Then they all did. My cock had shrunk in the moment but I was nonetheless insanely aroused. I continued walking, avoiding eye contact and hiding a grin on my face. One of them said "Take a picture with him!" at which point one girl stood in my way, while another stood behind me. They stood either side of me and pouted while one of their friends took a picture and the other laughed controllably. I tried to look away but it was useless to try to avoid them - I could barely walk in the heels, let alone run. "Nice dick!" one remarked. I looked down to see my two inch shrunken manhood had clearly been scared off by the encounter.

As I started to awkwardly walk away from them they wolf whistled. I tried to hurry my pace as I walked away just in case someone decided to look out of their window to see what the commotion was all about. I could see Mistress Anna on the other side of the road, walking past and smirking at me.

I ducked into an alleyway and composed myself. My erection was once again fully formed. I had lost sight of everyone, including Mistress Anna. I could however see that I was close to number 84 - it was just a few doors down the road.

I tottered up to the door and hovered my finger over the wrong doorbell before pressing the right one. The door buzzed open and I stumbled in. In a bizarre moment, I paused to admire how much nicer the communal area of this building was than the other one. I purposefully walked to the correct apartment door and knocked, breathing so heavily and quickly that it sounded like I was having a panic attack. Maybe I was. I realised that I was knocking on a door that I hoped was the right one but I could have been lied to for all I knew. Thankfully the door opened and the two grinning mistresses greeted me.

Mistress Anna grabbed me by the neck (unceremoniously) and threw me into a bondage chair, which had clearly been wheeled into place. I was tied to the chair and my cock, still engorged, was pulled through a gap in the chair. Both mistresses, without saying anything further starting to lube up their hands. Mistress Jessica started stroking me purposefully while both Mistresses said humiliating things to me and asked me about my walk. I could feel that, after all I had been through, I was close to cumming.

"So, do you want to eat your load?" Mistress Anna asked me, calmly.

"Yes please, please mistress please!" I replied.

"Show us your load then, hungry boy."

I was close and I knew that in moments I would be forced to eat my own cum. Mistress Jessica held a wine glass under my cock, ready to catch my cum, and continued to stroke. Seeing that I was edging and trying not to cum by savouring the moment, Mistress Anna looked deeply into my eyes and placed her hand firmly on the base of my cock, with Mistress Jessica still stroking.

I came uncontrollably. More than I had ever before.

My whole body tingled and my toes, still strapped to my high heels, curled. I groaned for at least 30 seconds, maybe more. I was in pure heaven as I thrust myself into their hands. An orgasm had never felt this good.

Then I looked down. All of my cum was caught in the wine glass. Both Mistresses laughed almost maniacally. I started to return to a normal mindset, to leave my trance, and I thought about the last two or so hours. What the hell had I been doing? I must have been crazy to let myself in for this. They surely wouldn't make me eat my own cum would they? They knew I was letting my hormones talk, surely...

Mistress Anna grabbed the wine glass from Mistress Jessica and swirled my cum around. "Open wide!" she said. I desperately didn't want to do it but Mistress Jessica prized my mouth open while Mistress Anna poured my cum into my mouth. "Now swallow!" they both encouraged. And I did.

Gagging from the taste, the mistresses unrestrained me and both starting laughing to each other. I joined in, completely mentally and physically exhausted. "So how was that?" they asked.

12