An Unforgettable Hammock Joyride

Story Info
A red hot hammock quickie they'll never forget.
3.9k words
4.48
5.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

It had been a few weeks since they had seen each other. Their love and lust for one another blazed hot. Their bodies knew what was going to happen on their next visit and their hearts anticipated expressing their deep love to each other.

She constantly had thoughts of all the sexy things she wanted to do to him and with him. This time, she wanted to travel to the woods and make love to him in a hammock at a public park.

Days prior to his arrival, they had shared seductive texts back and forth. Their sexy chats kept them feeling close and connected. He often had to pad his underwear with paper towels to keep a wet spot from forming on his pants at work. She often sent pictures of her creamy pants. One time, their sexting chat had her so excited that she had to race from class to her car so she could please herself right then and there. But nearly every time, they discovered they wanted to keep exploring and playing until a new plan formed.

"We're going to hang that hammock somewhere a bit secluded. I am going to fuck you slowly and quietly in it," he texted.

"I'll try to be quiet. Might just have to grip you tighter and moan in your ear and take deep breaths," she replied.

"We might just lay there with my hard dick inside you for a while. A nice subtle fuck," he said.

"Yup. Among the trees and giant rocks. In nature. In public," she texted back.

"I'll wrap my arms around you and hold you and use one to slowly massage your sensitive bottom. Then I'll thrust hard a few times and coat your insides with my warm cum," he said.

She was so turned on with the thought of him releasing all of his pent-up cum inside her.

She picked him up from the airport with nothing but a thin, short, black dress on. Her nipples were pronounced and poking through the stretchy cotton. Her dress lay at mid thigh, just enough to tease him with her strong legs.

She got out of the car to greet him. As she wrapped her arms around him, he held onto her tightly, and ran his hands along her bottom, reassuring himself that she was not wearing any panties. She looked up at him with a smile and a little giggle came out of her mouth. They both knew he never needed an open invitation for him to play with her.

The long ride to the park was racy. She drove and he thought through options of how to drive her wild and get her ready for their next fantasy-fulfulling adventure.

Fulfilling her fantasies had become a regular habit, so much so he could've claimed it as a hobby.

Their lightsocket sex life was beyond their wildest and wettest imaginations. Opportunities for backseat quickies, nearly-naked road head when he was driving, and hot high-rise hotel window sessions were taken advantage of as often as possible.

With her behind the wheel for the next 60 minutes, he had a captive audience. It was his turn to please her as they sped down the highway, passing vehicles of potential onlookers.

He unzipped his pants and his hard cock burst upwards, free from the restraint of his soaking-wet briefs. Shiny in the sunlight, the tip oozed his excitement for the woman he adored.

He took the slick juices seeping from his head in his fingers and rubbed down along the back of his above-average cock and then squeezed the base of his shaft, coating his fist, and slid his length through his large hands.

She purred and white knuckled the steering wheel. Her mouth drooled. As a highly-visual woman, watching him stroke his dick made her engine run hot. He could tell what she wanted so he stroked his shaft again and gathered a large puddle of precum on his first two fingers. Then he turned toward her and pushed them in her eager mouth. Her smokey eyes closed as she wrapped her warm mouth around his fingers, treasuring every salty droplet.

"Mmmmm," he moaned.

Her pussy flushed with hot juices at his moan. Feeding her his juices and seeing her eager mouth taste his slick desire always made his heart race faster.

He slowly slid his fingers out of her mouth and grinned. Then he leaned in for a quick taste of his juices on her lips and tongue, her mouth sweet with her saliva and salty with his own juices.

Still turned toward her, he began running his hand up and down his cock.

"Watch the road," he joked.

He held up his palm and pulled his fingers apart, his juices making stringy spiderwebs. His heart beat hard with excitement, longing to connect their bodies together again.

His slick right hand roamed up her smooth right thigh, and he pulled her dress back to her stomach with his left. His right hand warmed at the damp heat emanating from her lovely cunt.

She spread her legs apart, inviting him to explore her most intimate place. She adjusted the cruise control to free up her right foot, and slid her bottom down in the seat. He drooled peering down at her paradise pussy and bottom bubbling up underneath her.

He rubbed down her opening and dipped inside her one knuckle deep. She quickly pulled in a breath through her parsed lips at his first touch. Her silky velvet felt like heaven to his curious fingers, and she loved the way his fingers knew how to please her pussy just right. He moved his fingers up and polished circled her tender button with her own juices just like he often saw her do in videos she regularly sent. He had studied her technique and knew how to get her internal motor revving. One, two, three, four circles around her clit and then down for a quick dip. Then back up and circle some more.

He worked her clit for a few miles and then reached over and undid his seatbelt. He turned 180 degrees and knelt on the passenger seat. He slid his hand back up between her legs and crossed his first two fingers and starting sliding them inside.

His stiff, long fingers slid through the first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt until it met a tight, circular ridge, sensually squeezing his large knuckles. Once past her ridge, her cunt open up slightly into a warm pool of silky wetness. His mind raced with the desire to feel that perfect pussy wrapped around his cock. He plunged his twisted digits in deep as far as he could reach.

He started thrusting into her slowly at first and then faster and then harder, stretching her velvet and massaging her walls. Her head went back hard into the headrest and she struggled to keep her eyes on the road.

"Oooooohhhh," she moaned.

She peered over at him and her eyes rolled back. She was eager for his hard cock to be inside her again, but this felt like heaven.

A mischievous grin formed on his face, watching his fingers plunge in and out of her, driving her wild as they sped down the highway. Her cunt clamped tight around his long fingers, and he knew he could put her over the edge, but that wasn't part of their plan. So he slowed and then stopped.

She was thankful he stopped because her floodgates were ready to release her cum all over his fingers.

He sat back down in his seat and she reached over and wrapped her right hand around his stiff cock still hanging out of his unbuttoned pants. She squeezed firmly and juices oozed from the slit in his tip. She glanced down and a soft moan let him know she liked what she saw.

His above-average cock was made for every part of her body. He perfectly filled her cunt and brought her many breath-taking orgasms with his attentive love-making skills. His dick stretched her ass in an exhilarating mixture of immense pleasure and erotic pain. His cockhead could easily choke her when she took his length into her mouth. And more than half of his dick stuck out the top of her fist when stroking him hard and fast.

She pumped her hand over his shaft, letting the sides of her fingers rub the rigged rim of his cockhead. He groaned in ecstasy, watching her hand fuck him to full hardness. She couldn't wait to feel that delightful dick penetrating her delicious, wet depths and pulsing every drop of his pent-up release inside her. She knew she could put him over the edge and coat her hand in cum right then and there, but that wasn't part of their plan. So she slowed and then stopped.

Somewhere along the ride, he pulled her dress down. Her breasts were large, C-cup in size, with quarter-sized light pink aureolas topped with firm and responsive nipples. He pulled out her right breast, slicked his fingers with his clear juices and coated her nipple, circling and twisting and getting her firing on all cylinders.

She reached in her cup holder and pulled out her favorite vibrator, a red ball about the size and shape of a strawberry, and turned it on. She moved the ball down to her shiny, pink clit and began to moan as the ball hummed and buzzed her just right.

He gazed earnestly. She was magnificently sensual and knew exactly how to touch herself. His heart raced watching her touch and please herself, like she had done so many times before. That ball was a favorite of his too because when she put it on her clit during their lovemaking sessions, he knew he was about to experience a treasure only two others had ever known, the intense sensation of her tight cunt gripping and seizing and gushing around his cock. She knew she could put herself over the edge, but that wasn't part of their plan, so she throttled back and let the ball sit and tease her for a few more miles.

The ride seemed to take forever. They continued to tease and please each other off and on, keeping their juices flowing.

They had a general idea of where they wanted to go in this large park for their erotic adventure, but they didn't know specifically. Their nerves were a little on edge as well as their loins, so they drove slowly inspecting a couple different turn outs and picnic areas until they decided on a popular overlook with some light walking trails.

He pulled up his pants as they pulled into a parking spot beside a couple other cars. Large trees spaced apart spread in either direction in front of them. The overlook was a few hundred yards into the woods and to the left.

She pulled down her thin, black thigh-length dress, the only piece of clothing she was wearing and they got out of the car. They opened the trunk, gathered their picnic supplies and water bottles, the two-person hammock and took a casual stroll toward the overlook. A woman and her 20-something daughter walked back toward the lot. A family was finishing packing up their own picnic lunch and appeared to be ready to leave.

They stopped briefly at the overlook and took in the sights, both knowing that wasn't the sight they wanted to see. He wanted to see her straddling his waist, his cock balls deep inside her, and she wanted to see his face when he unloaded his weeks-worth of saved up cum deep inside her.

They walked about a hundred yards past the overlook, thinking that people might traipse up and look out and walk back, like the mother and 20-something did a few minutes prior.

They sat down their cooler and water bottles and he surveyed the trees around. He found a pair of decades-old trees spaced about 10 feet apart and he looked around. The walking trail was about 50 yards behind them and the overlook was within a rock's throw away.

"This is perfect," he thought.

He removed the hammock from its built-in pouch and began to hang their love-making bed for the day.

As he tightened the straps on the hammock and checked the height, she started getting nervous, but excited. She looked around to see if anyone was nearby. Thoughts raced through her mind. "Would anyone be able to see her bare ass bouncing up and down on him? Would anyone be able to clearly make out what they were doing? Would anyone hear their orgasmic moans echoing through the woods?"

She took a deep breath, the anticipation of seeing their hammock in place, made this fantasy suddenly become real.

She wanted him so badly. It had been a few weeks since they had seen each other, and the first time they made love after a long wait felt like the first time again.

She was more than ready, and by the large wet spot on his pants, she could tell he was ready.

He sat down in the hammock, removed his slip-on shoes, swung his legs inside and laid down. He looked so good laying there to her, and she looked so good to him, knowing he was about to get a good ride from this incredible woman.

She slipped her sandals off and slowly climbed into the hammock with him. They both laid back, their bodies folded together in the flimsy, silky cocoon.

They turned toward each other and laid face to face. Wide grins formed on their faces and their heads spun with the realization that they were about to fuck in public, possibly within sight of others. This was their plan.

Their mouths parted and they leaned in and devoured the other in a passionate tangle of tongues and lips. Their insides flamed hot. Her pussy flushed wet and his dick spurted precum over and over again. She was an exceptionally good kisser and one kiss could make his dick spring to life.

As they made out, his hands roamed over her body, grabbing at her round ass and pulling her cheeks apart, the sensation of her cunt being spread caused her to flush wet again. Her right hand reached down and massaged his erection over his pants.

She placed her left knee at his waist, pulled her dress up around her waist and swung her right knee over the top of him. She sat straight up with her bottom fully on display to anyone who might have passed by.

He looked down her body to where their hips connected. Below her trimmed tuft, her outer pussy lips were parted and her inner folds shiny and slightly opened.

Her pussy lips sat on top of his pants and could feel his cock getting harder.

She placed her hands above his head as he gently caressed the back of her thighs and up to her bottom and waist.

She looked into his eyes and said, "You look so good," and began to kiss him passionately.

She let out quiet, soft moans as she rocked her body just enough for her clit to be teased with the seam of his zipper.

She reached her right hand down to feel her wetness and rub the head of his cock through his pants.

They stopped kissing for a moment and she looked down. A puddle of her flowing his shiny slickness saturated the front of his pants.

He unzipped his pants and pushed his underwear and pants down a few inches. She reached down and pulled out his hard, juice-covered cock.

"Oh baby," she purred in delight.

She grabbed his dick just under his ridge and rubbed his silky head back and forth between her lips, teasing her button, and coating it in her slick desire. She wiggled his head between her folds, and slowly slipped him inside her opening. She sat back on his length, and her orgasm immediately began to build.

The rim of his head stretched her velvet and plunged past her exquisite ridge deep inside.. Her cunt gripped his cock and milked the first drop inside her.

They both moaned in ecstasy.

The hammock was designed for laying down--not public fucking--so there wasn't much space, which limited her movement. But there was a definite plus side; in this cowboy riding position her knees drove below his hips, which pushed his dick very deep inside her.

She sat on his cock for a moment, letting him marinate inside her wet warmth. She leaned down and they began kissing again. She moaned in his mouth and he gasped for air, their bodies overflowing with desire.

She rocked her hips back and forth in small, subtle motions. The pressure of his cock inside her was like nothing she ever felt before. The small rocking motions added to her pleasure because his dick stayed nearly fully inserted with each movement of her hips.

Her pussy caressed his cock. Along the top of her vagina, the washboard of her G-spot ridges tickled the head of his dick.

If a hiker or tourist had passed by and looked over they would've seen the best sight in the park, a gorgeous, blue-eyed, curvy blonde enjoying her pussy stuffed full of hard cock.

They knew they didn't have long before getting "caught." The bedroom or a hotel window were the places for hour long love-making sessions.

The intensity of that erotic moment was too much for them to handle. Weeks apart, numerous sexy chats, their deep love and healthy relationship, a very juicy car ride, and now their bodies infinitely connected as one in a public place, all of that combined clipped their sexual fuses super short.

He started to cum first. The depth of his dick inside his gorgeous woman's pussy, the tightness of her grip around his cock and the subtle massaging of his head pressed all of his go buttons. She knew his cum was about to spray silky heat deep in her lovely velvet.

His legs stiffened, his toes pointed, and a thunderstorm of electricity surged from his insides, through his balls, up his shaft and burst from his cock.

She continued rocking her hips. She had waited for this moment, planned for this moment, and masturbated to thoughts of this very moment. She craved every single drop inside her body. She wanted to feel his blazing desire, his liquid love, flood her silky depths.

Her ravenous craving for his cum was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Out of their hundreds of love-making sessions, he might have released his load outside her body at total of three times.

She is the perfect partner outside the bedroom, and the most delicious slut in the bedroom. She had fantasized about many things, which became many plans, which became many memories. But this one was special, there in the great outdoors, the wide open public, in broad daylight, no tinted car windows, no anonymity of shadows in a high-rise hotel window, just a raw, naturally beautiful woman doing one of the most basic, natural human things.

His dick--burrowed inside her--twitched and flushed full. He looked up at her body moving back and forth. She looked incredible. This moment seared in his memory. It all happened in slow motion and he took in every tiny detail. Her large breasts heaved up and down during her long inhale, her eyes closed, her head slightly turned to the right, the bright sky spread behind her, the tall trees above them, her trimmed mound pressed against his lower abs, the smell of pine and wet pussy, was too much for him to handle.

Spurt after spurt after spurt of his pent-up passion showered the depths of his dream woman. The world disappeared for the next several seconds and he didn't care if anyone saw everything happening.

Her orgasm hit her like a landslide about two-thirds of the way through his exciting climax. Horny heat crashed over her body as he filled her cunt full. She absorbed every tiny detail she could. She felt his dick twitch and flush full. She felt his abs tense and muscular butt stiffen, his hips thrust up into her a few centimeters deeper, and stream after stream of his hot thick cum hit the top of her cervix and begin to flow down and coat her pussy walls.

She moaned, much quieter than usual, but still well above a conversational level as her powerful, pent-up release dissolved any care she had about audience.

She gasped and gripped his chest, overcome with pleasure as his dick pumped its final spurts inside her convulsing cunt. She rocked her super-slick velvet more aggressively along his shaft and head, squeezing and gushing her own creamy release all over him.

His heart raced. Watching his wonderful woman being pleased on his dick was the most beautiful thing in that forest and park. She treasured every drop of his cum and he treasured her and how freely she gave herself to love and enjoy.

She laid on his chest and they kissed. Her bare round ass and brimming pussy still partially exposed above the hammock. His hardness quickly receded and his spent cock popped out of her tight opening.

She pulled her dress down, shifted her leg back over his body and laid beside him. They raised up and peeked around. The voices of two Asian women floated nearby and they scanned the trails. Fifty yards away the two ladies walked by, talking in a language they didn't understand. Another minute and they would've seen everything.

12