An Unjab at the Beta House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," said Heidi. "What's first?"

Lisa read aloud. "'1. Pull up Heidi's haltertop. 2. Touch and kiss her breasts. One-twenty ess."

Particularly on hearing number two, Squicky felt a stirring in the crotch of his overalls. Meanwhile, Heidi took a step back from her two companions, nearly bumping up against a shelf full of sacks of dried rice. She lowered her arms to her sides, presenting herself as an offering. "Well," she said. "You heard her, Squick."

The next moment hung in the air, as Squicky ogled the teenage girl and wondered frantically to himself, for the millionth time, if this was all some sort of trick. Heidi regarded him levelly but with a slightly downcast gaze, batting her lush lashes and fixing her pretty blues on him. She clasped her hands behind her back, further signaling with her body language that she would offer no resistance to any physical advance on his part. But there was always the hard and fast rule of physical contact, that boundary against such contact that had heretofore always bounded Squicky against any sort of intimacy with any desirable female. From time to rare time some bitch, some dick tease, would pretend to be interested in him, but this had always only been a ruse to mock him when he took the bait and moved to consummate his desires. Was this merely another such instance? If he followed their recommendations and the girls turned to ridicule him, would he be able to endure the humiliation?

And why not simply start with a kiss?

"I don't know if he's gonna be able to do it," suggested Lisa. Squick stared at Heidi, trying to get a read on her, and saw once again the same cloying solicitousness he always saw in salesgirls, but failed to see, once again, the substrate of repulsion that he tended to also detect in such girls. Something was different this time, and maybe it would be okay to go ahead and take a chance.

To his delight, Heidi made no move to resist as he away put his phone, approached her, reached out, and gingerly lifted the fabric of her haltertop to expose her breasts. He was predictably indecisive in his furtive maneuver to undress her, so much so that he played with her haltertop under her armpits for a time before tugging them back gingerly to pull away the slack at her cleavage, thereby causing the hem to tighten and then begin to slide up the slopes of her tits, catching on the twin nubs of her nipples and then springing free of them, exposing her pink papillae to the pantry's warm, dry air. Since he was more expecting to be slapped or pushed away--the typical response pretty girls had to his, typically much more timid, advances--his person and gaze were still fixed mainly on Heidi's face, as he reflexively tried to gauge her degree of willingness from her expression. As he bared her breasts, her painted lips parted and she let a breathy sigh, which could have been the consequence of either pleasure or reluctance, and a pleasant fragrance of peppermint and mouthwash rose to his nostrils.

"Mm," said Lisa. "That first hurdle is the toughest. I think you're about to get fucked, Heid."

Emboldened, Squicky drew his palms around to Heidi's front and cupped her yams in his greedy hands. It was the first time he'd touched a girl's milk-mounds since he'd come of age. She was much lighter than he'd expected, her flesh feathery and nearly weightless in his hands. Her generous breasts seemed to fit perfectly in his paws, and her fatty globes gave as he gently squeezed them. They felt supple and smooth.

"How long is this supposed to go on for?" asked Heidi, her breath catching as though she'd just dove into a lake of cold water.

"Two minutes," Lisa answered, "but I think he has to start kissing them before the time starts."

Squicky was avoiding Heidi's eyes as if he were merely thinking about massaging her naked breasts rather than doing so in reality, as if he were merely trying to hide lustful thoughts rather than betraying himself with a lustful deed. His soiled penis pumped fully erect in his pants, and he stuck out his ass in lieu of repositioning himself. His hands were otherwise occupied, of course, but shame also kept him from touching his privates in mixed company. He had access to her bosom, and to that only. At last Lisa's comment soaked into his pleasure-dizzied brain, and he reminded himself that he was to kiss, not only fondle, her corpulent orbs.

Her nipple tasted salty and Squicky caught a whiff of talcum as he closed his lips around her. He hung the weight of her perky breast on his lips as he slid one palm to the small of her waist. With the other, he deftly wrenched his closeted erection, pointing it north in a gesture he hoped would pass without notice.

"The computer is detecting some nausea in Miss Bottom," droned the voice in Squicky's earpiece.

"Okay," said Lisa. "Two minutes starting now. Suck her boobs, Squick."

She didn't have to tell him twice, though he felt Heidi's spine stiffen as he slipped his other palm to her waist. He parted his lips, sliding more of the girl's breast-flesh into his gray maw. Her skin was warm pressed against his mouth, her nipple sheer and delicate against the tip of his rubbery tongue.

"Ick, Squick," Heidi lamented quaintly. She shuddered. "This feels sorta gross."

"Just ninety more seconds," comforted Lisa.

He huffed out of his nostrils, stimulated, and a dribble of mucus splatted the upper slope of Heidi's breast. "Ugh," she sighed again. "He sneezed on me."

Her nub was starting to toughen in the pit of Squicky's piehole as blood rushed to the crest of her slick mammary, her physiognomy superseding her spiritual reluctance. He drew his puckered lips back from her skin and flicked his tongue over her titty-tip, then planted a salvo of kisses across her ripe cleavage to her other coconut, which he promptly sucked to the same state of turgidness.

"Thirty more seconds."

He fondled Heidi's hips as he sucked her silky jugs. Thus his palms bucked as she trembled, as she worked her knees in a frantic march in place, her vertiginous reluctance filling her with a restlessness she could find no satisfaction for.

"Miss Bottom's nausea is becoming more intense," came the update from Squicky's earpiece.

He played with the waistband of her shiny red short-shorts, wanting with a desperation he had trouble repressing to pull them down along her thighs, to bare her girlhood, the most succulent part of her.

"Okay," said Lisa. "Time."

Squicky stood upright, suddenly back in himself, and wiped his face with the back of his hand. His arm shook. He'd never been so aroused in his life. He felt his cauliflower sore on the back of his hand, and this reminded him that he'd just rubbed that foul ulcer mercilessly against Heidi's pink skin for two straight minutes. No wonder she was shaking with disgust. They didn't want his touch the same way he wanted theirs; they only wanted more time.

"I have to settle down a second," Heidi confessed. "What's the next step?"

"If we stick to the maximum excitement plan, he's going to lick your belly button for two minutes, fondle your butt, pull down your shorts, let's see..." Lisa scrolled. "It says it recalculated, on the maximum excitement plan, there's now a ninety-eight percent chance Squicky will blast off before he even gets his pants off."

"Yuck," blurted Heidi. "All this will be for nothing then."

"Yeah. We'll only get a few minutes out of it."

"I don't think I could take that knobby tongue slipping around in my belly button, anyway," Heidi admitted.

"Hang on," said Lisa, still scrolling. "There's a plan here in case you experience nausea."

"Oh, yes," agreed Heidi, urping delicately into her pinky. "Let's do that one."

"Gotcha." Lisa stepped up to Squicky out of the blue, got him by the shoulders, and pried him away from soiled Heidi. "Squicky, look at me. Relax for a second. Breathe." Freed from his semi-sought attentions, the young girl straightened her top and hugged her damp bosom, the true dankness of the experience sinking in only now, in its immediate wake.

"The softness, so exciting," the unjab murmured, rubbing his tented hands against the front thighs of his overalls. His boner throbbed against the denim, a dark stain forming at its tip. "Stimulating."

"The computer says he's about to lose it in his pants," cried Lisa. Heidi was too busy languishing in her self-embrace to have much of a reaction. "Squicky, you gotta hold still and breathe." He wondered if he might be having a nervous breakdown. All the sores and ulcers that pocked his unvaccinated body seemed to pulse in unison. His vision doubled. The fragrances rising from Heidi's smooth, clean form drifted through his fading brain, his desire to have his ecstasy in her verged on a wet unfolding in the dirty recesses of his underpants, Heidi Diana Bottom, age nineteen, voluptuous bust, sex rating of gorgeous, quick to queasiness but eager to please...

A burst of cool air washed over Squicky's critical-conditioned genitals. His vision returned to fix on fetching Lisa, who had lowered herself to her agreeable knees, unfastened his trousers and tugged his briefs down to expose his warty dugs. His boner throbbed at a state of hardness unlike any he'd ever experienced. He felt he'd grown an inch in only a few minutes. Lisa sat back on her heels and stared at the organ, its scaly testicles peppered with sickly green sacs and oozy clots of crust. Heidi recoiled with an appalled whimper.

"It was rubbing against your own underpants that was getting you off," Lisa explained. Only in the moment did Squicky realize he was just almost about to have an orgasm. Before now, every time he'd had one, he'd been jerking off. His flirtation with hands-free rapture in the hypnotic caress of Heidi's reluctant, sprightly substance, her lactescent fruits, caught him in a persistent confusion. That broiling surge of slimy bliss pulsed at the edge of control, threatened catastrophe, a nearly certain ruin, and only by degrees did it subside.

"Are you back?" asked Lisa at last as she sat patiently on her haunches paying her undivided attention to Squicky's deformed dick, his time-giver. "Did you hang onto it?"

Squicky drew another deep breath, held it, and released.

"I. Think so."

"Thank goodness. Okay, snap out of it, Heid."

Heidi, who'd settled in comfortably, hugging herself and shaking off Squicky's recent unsavory attentions, looked up. Her pretty eyes were wet.

"We're switching to the quick and dirty plan," Lisa went on. "Turn around, lucky girl, and give your back a little arch for us. Grabba sacka rice."

Heidi absent-mindedly did as she was told. Squicky, who was only now settling down his fully pumped-up erection, gazed longingly at Heidi's trim, round derriere, accented by her form-fitting shiny red shorts. Its seam sidled perfectly into the furrow of her bottom where her fleshy cheeks met, tidy creases following the curves of her sleek, plum buttocks.

"Hold absolutely still, Squick," Lisa advised. "Take a long look at Heidi's tush, okay? And no matter what I do, hold absolutely still, so you don't spray too soon." Lisa picked her own bum up off her heels and reached out. Squicky felt her pinty fingers brush the underside of his sore woody, sliding on slippery pre-come, piss, and slime.

"You can squeeze Heidi's buns if you want. Just don't touch yourself, and don't move your hips. You have to remember not to spray too soon."

Lisa slid her fingertips under Squicky's shaft, unsticking it with a squelch from his lower belly. With a gingerly grip she held it at its base so that it pointed straight out toward her.

"When you make your donation, you're going to be staring at Heidi's ass and feeling it up and grinding your hips against it," Lisa predicted. Squicky thought of ten minutes before and the computer estimating an eighty-six percent chance he'd be fucking Heidi within the hour. He'd been staring at her rusty-dusty when he'd heard that, thinking about how much he wanted to fuck her from behind.

"You're gonna be looking at Heidi's bottom while you're making your donation, Squick. The computer says you should do her in this position"--Lisa showed Squick the picture on her phone, a pictogram of two abstract figures in doggie position, the female bent over some square, unspecified object--"so you can stare at her tush and she can look away if she wants. The thing is, her openness is only 'agreeable,' a nine, and that can be a little bit low if there's a lot of really intimate contact involved. Not that having your thing stuck up Heidi's girlyhole isn't intimate enough as it is. My openness is 'servile,' a ten. A little more. I can put up with the really slimy stuff a little bit better than a fancy girl like Heidi can."

She bent forward. "Here. Let me show you. Remember: don't spray, okay?"

Entranced to distraction gawking at preening Heidi's rump, Squicky barely even heard what Lisa was saying. He certainly felt it, though, when she descended on his diseased pole and engulfed it in her petite talkbox. Suddenly her supple lips were puckered on the purple band of Squicky's wrinkled shaft. Her inner cheeks cushioned wetly on the sides of his skin-wand. Her tongue padded the X where his head met the vein of his fuselage. He ran a wet hand through Heidi's lush, conditioned hair as he went on feeling up Heidi's slim booty with the other. A hot flood of urgent tingling pleasure rippled through him as Lisa's moist insides massaged his aching hard-on. He felt a pimple on his engorged groin goblin burst, seeping slick pimple-snot into his serving girl's open mouth. He'd never felt anything like it, for maybe the tenth time in as many minutes. He went on stroking and palming Heidi's succulent backside in the meantime. Her shorts crinkled and slid over the surface of her smooth butt and squeaked as he worried their fabric between his thumb and forefinger.

"I hope you're enjoying my mouth," came Lisa's voice, improbably, through the crackling speakers of Squicky's earphones. "Remember to hold perfectly still."

He shut his eyes, his head swiveling back over his shoulders in a near-swoon. Lisa's piehole simply puckered on the tip of Squicky's tingling shaft. She held as stock-still as he.

"Remember not to spray."

He opened his eyes again. Casting his gaze down to his cooperative young friend, he saw that Lisa was looking back up at him, her wide green eyes deep and imploring. His dick throbbed with a delightful burst of pleasure. A pre-jizzy pulse squirted onto Lisa's undulating tongue.

"That one little splat of donation probably gave me a half-hour of time," came Lisa's voice in his ear again, and he realized that it was a computer-simulated voice, one merely programmed to have her signature soundprint. Probably a composite of her biosignals, chemicals, and brainwaves. "Thank you for being willing to secrete some small portion of your fluid donations inside me."

Weren't these girls supposed to be giving him a tour?

"In a second, I want you to pull Heidi's shorts down over her hips, down her thighs. She's wearing panties and pantyhose, you want to make sure to pull those down too. You'll feel yourself pop out of my mouth, and when you do, just point yourself at Heidi's rear end and plunge into her."

That sounded like a plan.

Squicky gathered Lisa's hair in his fist. He glided his other palm across the smooth swells of Heidi's ass one last time, looking forward to seeing what her bum looked like in the flesh. He found the hoop of her waistband, and he hovered there as he stared at Lisa, kneeling stoically with his member poking her inside the face. She shuffled on her knees. This caused his prick to twitch, which in turn coaxed a slurp from muted Lisa.

"Okay," said the computerized version of her in Squicky's earpiece. "Do it now."

He tugged Heidi's shorts at both hips, and failed at first--they were, after all, quite tight. But he regrouped and succeeded with a series of harder jerks to tease the garment over her trim haunches and down to the tops of her thighs. Her golden cheeks caught the light of the storage room's bare light bulb. As with her lower stomach, the inner slopes of her bottom, near the furrow between her buns, were Elmer's pale, where her hips and outer fanny sported a rich tan, all in the tight V lines of a high-cut bikini. It occurred to Squicky to wonder if the Tri-Beta estate included an outdoor pool.

With a twinge of regret, he felt Lisa draw back from his grimy root. Her luscious spit coated him; it made the pantry's dry air feel cool on his over-stimulated organ.

"Yuck," Lisa griped, unable to contain herself. "Like eating a bug." She pinched at her lips, plucking out hairs. She glanced indicatively at Heidi's naked, presented rump. "You're all clear, Squick. Go blow that thing in Heidi's hole."

Squicky stumbled at first, like he'd been drinking. This whole experience had knocked him for a loop. He got Heidi by one hip and lined himself up. Her smooth bottom was so ripe and inviting that he had to pause a moment and marvel at his good fortune, run his palm one more time over Heidi's slick skin, admire her well-kept tan. Such a waste to hide her thighs in that nude pantyhose, he brooded, however much he'd liked Heidi's overall look, the waitress-hostess thing she'd had going.

Though he'd seen girls get fucked doggie style in porn movies, he'd never tried it in real life. No girl had ever gotten anywhere remotely near letting him. He was nevertheless able to get himself by the slippery root and guide himself to Heidi's pussy, obscured as it was under the plump hillocks of her fanny. His head probed the pouch between her lips a moment, slid up toward her butt, where it prodded into her up to the top fold of his hood. A gasp snuck out of her, but a quieter one than he'd expect to hear if he were knocking on her back door. This was the place, he thought, Heidi's most private, inner sanctum. She felt wet and snug, like his dick was a finger about to pick a tiny nose. As he ventured inside her, her opening tightened on the purple band of his shaft. Her canal tapered to a point three inches inside her, which thwarted his advance at the halfway point.

He drew back to the tip. Heidi's ripe sex slicked and gripped him. Though she was an unnervingly firm fit, he slid easily in and out of her.

He thrust again. Again he came up to a point where she tightened to an impassable dam. She gasped and twitched, her naked tail jostling Squicky's burrowed meat. He pulled out, and once more thrust. The dam seemed to give a dime's width but pushed him back once more. A third time, and already the rising tide of bliss threatened to draw him under. But he still couldn't get all the way inside her.

"The computer predicts a seventy-seven percent chance of premature donation," Lisa, whom Squicky had forgotten all about, contributed. He clutched Heidi by the other hip and squared himself against her, and this was to do the trick: his next venture met with unqualified success. Her quim gobbled his shaft to the root. Her aperture pressed against the crotch-follicles of his crusty pubes. The absurd thought came to him of his tip plunging far enough up her to tickle the floor of her slender stomach, poke up against whatever she'd had for lunch.

Her fanny pads pillowed his hip bones as his torso pressed her haunches, then the curve returned to her bottom when he pulled back again. Six times, in and out, and the rising tide of bliss submerged him in a catastrophic lust. He sank in primordial ooze.

A great heaving gout of unvaxxed dick slop splurted deep up Heidi's gash. She mewled with shock, if not surprise. An offputting groan escaped Squick. He ground his pelvis against Heidi's fleshy breach. Ball butter sprayed out of him in thick jets, so filling Heidi that Squick now imagined her hips were expanding, separating his palms. He worried he might be dying.