An Unlikely Hero and the Biker Gang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasms seemed to go on for ever, but slowly they all came down from their highs, and in minutes, all gasping, lying next to each other on the bed, Matti in the middle.

"I reckon he is a hot dude. Give him ten minutes and I think we can get him going again." Laura spoke with a smile in her voice. "He was hellofa good with his tongue up my cunt. What about you Heidi."

Matti was a bit shocked by the uninhibited language but it sounded hot. Heidi responded. "Felt fantastic. He's a natural. Knows what to do with his cock, and it's a really good cock. And loved him shooting his spunk up my cunt."

The three lay quietly for a few minutes, but Matti's mind and imagination was whirling. He had ideas – but was too frightened to ask... a couple of times he almost did, before Laura asked him what he was thinking.

"I'd like to see you and Heidi, you know, doing, um..."

Laura smiled at him. "Well, you'd better get out of the way! We've been told we gotta do whatever you want. So we will!"

Matti did – he climbed off the bed, sat in a chair to watch. It was clear Laura was in charge, as she reached out and pulled Heidi to her. She put her lips to Heidi's and they began to kiss, within seconds their tongues probing each other's mouths. Matti loved seeing their tits squeezed together, imagining their nipples rubbing against each other. He watched as Laura pushed Heidi onto her back, kissing her, letting her hands roam over Heidi's body, squeezing her tits, then moving down her body, between her legs. As she did Matti saw Heidi's legs part, saw her pussy glistening with her own juices, as well as with Matti's cum from earlier. He watched as Laura plunged at first one, then two finger's into the pussy; he heard Heidi moaning from the pleasure. For a few moments he watched as Laura finger-fucked her sister, then suddenly moved, turning, forcing her pussy onto Heidi's face, then leaning forward to put her head between Heidi's legs.

Matti felt himself coming to life again, his cock growing again as he watched the two girls in the sixty nine, their tongues clearly working on each others pussies, each others clits.

The two girls were soon squirming, moaning, licking, Laura's body thrusting down on Heidi's face, Heidi's legs wrapped around Laura's head.

Within moments first Heidi, then Laura cried out as their orgasms overwhelmed them, the moan and wrything seeming to go on for ever. Matti had never seen anything hotter, and his cock was now stiff and throbbing, recovered completely from earlier.

At last Laura clambered off her sister, both lying on the bed and smiling at Matti. Heidi giggled. "Not done that for an audience before. Never with my sister. Looks like Matti enjoyed it..."

Laura looked over to Matti, admiring his cock, standing hard. "You've fucked Laura. Now get over her and fuck me. Hard. Get that cock in my cunt..."

Matti paused, then moved over to the bed, as Heidi took over the chair he had sat in. He knelt between Laura's legs, aimed his cock at her glistening wet pussy, nestled the tip between the lips, then fell forward onto her, plunging his cock deep into her pussy. As he lay on top of her he grabbed her tits with his hands, and felt her wrapping her legs around him. "Fuck me, you horny bastard. Fuck my cunt. Now..." Laura's voice trailed away into a moan as Matti pulled out and thrust hard back into her. He paused then thrust hard again. "Oh yes. Do it for ever..."

Matti began to thrust in and out at first slowly but with increasing speed. He knew he would last for some time, having already cum once. He pinched Laura's nipples hard and she yelp, but pulled him harder into her with her legs. He squeezed her tits, kissed her hard on the mouth, his cock pistoning in and out of her. He could hear her moaning, feel her body trembling and shaking, then suddenly exploding in another orgasm. He held on which she cried out, while her body wrythed under him, as her pussy pulsed and tried to milk his cock.

As soon as Laura started to come down from her orgasm, Matti began thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt again, which was now sopping wet. For a moment Laura was disorientated, but then her body was responding again to the hard fucking Matti was giving her.

Matti felt his balls tightening, knew he wasn't far off. He could also feel Laura rising to yet another orgasm, moaning loudly. Matti desperately tried to control himself, but as Laura screamed out he couldn't hold out, and felt himself shooting his cum deep into her, her body milking him as she wrythed in yet another orgasm. For Matti it seemed he was pumping harder than the first time as the wrything mass of woman under him was dragging every ounce of orgasm out of him and herself.

At last Matti slumped on Laura, breathing hard. He rolled of onto the side of the bed, both gasping for air as they came down from their high. As they recovered they could hear Heidi clapping, then felt the bed sink as she joined on the other side of Laura.

Heidi giggled. She smiled at Matti. "For a nerd you're a bloody animal. Never seen a woman pounded like that before. Her pussy will hurt for weeks!"

The three lay there for several minutes, before Laura opener her eyes. She spoke to both of them. "Let's get a shower, get a drink, then come back here for the night!"

Half an hour later they were lying on the bed exhausted, Matti in the middle of the two of them. As he began to doze Matti'e mind was marvelling – for twenty odd years he had barely kissed a woman. Now here he was in a threesome with two hot women, his virginity gone, his confidence boosted a million times as he managed to give the two women several orgasms. As he fell asleep he wondered what was happening to his mother. Gangbanged they said. He wondered what was happening to his father, sent to bed with three women...

The next morning it felt quite late when Matti woke – light was streaming through the window. Remembering the night before, Matti looked around but there was no sign of Heidi or Laura, but there was the sound of dishes and cooking coming from the kitchen, and the smell of bacon drifting through the house. Matti went to the toilet, then back to bed followed almost immediately by the two girls coming back into the room carrying trays with coffee, bacon and eggs, toast, cereal. Truth was Matti barely noticed the breakfast – the two girls were wearing aprons, but nothing else. And somehow wearing the apron made them look hugely sexy...

"Good morning, hunk." Laura gave Matti a big smile as she said it. "It's late. Gone ten. You're going to need your breakfast. Killer said we could have you until lunch, then he has something special lined up for you. He reckons you'll like it, because he knows what you're like."

For the next few minutes Matti questioned the girls about what it was, but they either didn't know, or wouldn't say. Together they demolished the breakfast. Matti asked whether they had heard about his parents, and they said they had checked them out, and they were fine. Matti believed them.

At the end of the breakfast they had shared on the bed, Heidi giggled. "I think I need a bit more protein to complete the breakfast."

Laura smiled. "You mean you want some meat? I reckon we can find some nice meat under this sheet!" Laura leapt to her feet, pulling the sheet that had been covering Matti away, leaving Matti fully exposed, and pretty hard. Watching the two girls dressed just in aprons had given Matti lots of tantalising glimpses of their bodies, more sexy than seeing them completely naked.

Heidi giggled again. "Mmmm, that meat doesn't look very tender, but it does look appetising!"

The two girls climbed on the bed either side of Matti. Suddenly Laura was serious, or put on a serious face. "Matti, we know things. We know you don't have any confidence with women, but so far you have been amazing. Never hold back from an opportunity. And another thing..." Laura paused. "Another thing Matti, for a nerd you have an amazing cock and balls, and we are going to play with it now until you beg to cum. You get it?"

It was the beginning of the most amazing and frustrating time Matti could ever imagine. The two girls began kissing his cock, gently, all over. They kiss his balls, they ran their tongues all over. One after the other they took his cock in their mouths and sucked gently, never letting him get near to cumming. They caressed, but every time he felt like coming they would wrap fingers around the base of his cock and stop him, they would take their mouths away from him.

After about ten of fifteen minutes of the torment – Matti had lost sense of time, lying back on the bed he felt a hand sneaking under him, a finger probing at his asshole. He was distracted by the finger even though the two girls continued to lick and kiss and suck his cock and balls. Somehow as the finger forced its way through his ring, into his ass, he felt his arousal heighten. The finger was rubbing his prostate, sending his balls throbbing. But each time he got close the two girls stopped and let him cum down. The glorious torment seemed to go for minute after minute...

He heard Laura's voice. "You gotta beg to cum, babe."

Matti did, he pleaded, but they were teasing. "Where do you want to cum?" Heidi asked.

Matti didn't know where the idea came from. "All over your face. Then Laura can lick it off you."

Laura responded in a voice laden with humour. "Oh, that is a very naughty idea. You are a very naughty boy." Matti yelped as he felt a finger flick one of his balls, giving a sharp jag of pain. "That's what we do to naughty boys!"

As the pain subsided Matti felt two fingers probing his ass, felt the two girls sucking his cock. It was so hot, he was beyond desperate to cum. "Please, let me shoot my load. Please I need to Cum. PLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE..."

At that moment he felt his balls clench, his body spasm, as his orgasm overwhelmed him and he began to shoot his cum, he didn't know where. There seemed to be endless cum. And then more.

At last there was no more. His body began to relax, although he was still breathing heavily.

Matti opened his eyes. He saw his cum all over Heidi's face just in front of him. He saw Laura reach across, pull Heidi to herself, kiss her and begin to lick his cum off her face. Matti smiled – they were still wearing the aprons he found so sexy! She seemed to make sure she licked every single drop from her face, but then didn't stop – he was amazed to watch them again making out, caressing each other, lick each other, ending up again in a sixty nine beside him on the bed, licking each other in just seconds to orgasm.

For the next ten minutes they were lying next to each other on the bed gasping for breath, relaxing, unwinding. Matti looked at the clock – it was already gone one in the afternoon.

Suddenly Laura was off the bed, looking for her clothes, followed by Heidi. They removed the aprons which were now pretty crumpled and put their clothes on. Laura explained. "Killer said you get some rest this afternoon, get something eat. This evening there's another band, but he reckoned there was going to be something special for you, something he wanted to do. He said we should bring you to him about 9pm. Said there was to be a spit roast, or something. But we weren't allowed any more fun after one. Dunno what it's all about. We'll come and get you about six."

The girls disappeared. Part of Matti was sad, but part of just wanted to relax and take in what had happened. He still wondered about his parents, but didn't think there was much he could do, and if he could trust Killer than they should be having a good time. He also wanted to make himself a sandwich and coffee.

For the next hour after Matti had got dressed he did eat and drink. He did relax, his mind wandering to what Killer might want. For an hour or so Matti walked around the farm. He spent time in the dell, his favourite place where he could be a lone, and where he could fish. He did walk around the biker camp, looking at some of the amazing Harleys there, chatting to some of the guys and women. Many did look frightening, but he quickly found them to be friendly, many wanting to talk about the crash, their friends who had been killed, Matti's part in it. One woman said she hoped Heidi and Laura had been good – she had been really jealous they had been chosen and not her. She said it with a smile and wink, and when Matti said they had been amazing, she gave him a big hug, and whispered in his ear that he deserved it. All afternoon he saw no sight of his parents, but was re-assured several times that they were fine.

He had been back at the cottage for about an hour when he heard a knock and two people walk in before he could reply – Heidi and Laura. Matti looked at the clock – they were forty minutes late, but it didn't matter, although he thought he should make a point. "Late?"

Heidi giggled, and looked slightly embarrassed. "They all wanted to know what we did. And what you were like. And whether they were missing out. Wanted to know in detail."

It was Matti's turn to be embarrassed. "I hope you didn't tell them!"

"Of course we told them. We don't keep those sorts of secrets here. Told them everything. Don't think you'll ever be short of female company after this weekend!" Laura paused. "Anyway, we're going to party and dance until Killer's ready for you. He'll tell you what you are going to do. You'll do it."

Matti remembered the words from earlier – spit roast – words that only meant roasting a lamb or pig. "Anyway, what's this spit roast. Lamb? Pork? A feast later?"

Laura stared hard at him. "Lamb? Pork? Is that what you think a spit roast is? Don't think there's going to be lamb or pork!" Heidi giggled again.

"He'll find out later, Laura. Killer said we could stay and watch if we wanted. I want to."

By the time they were out in the field the band was already going full pelt. Good driving rock music. For the next hour or so, Matti danced with Laura and Heidi, but also lots of other girls, some of whom danced very suggestively, or very close to Matti. Matti enjoyed the dancing but made sure he didn't get too "involved" with the girls he danced with. He knew Killer wanted him for something special later.

It was later when a guy came over to Matti, Laura and Heidi and told them it was time. He led them to the big tent a bit away from the crowd, let them inside.

Inside, sitting on camping chairs were seven or eight of the bikers, plus two or three women. Heidi and Laura sat with them. Matti was told to stand in front of Killer.

"The girls tell me you don't know what a spit roast is? Reckon it's some type of barbecue." Those sat around laughed. Killer smiled. "Hey, man, you'll love it. It won't hurt. Much."

Killer paused. "Look Matti. Let me explain. We've never had a hero like you. And we are grateful for what you did. And you proved you got real guts, and we're proud you're one of us. We've also never had a cute guy like you. The girls also said you were real hot. We're all big hairy guys – you're different. So we decided you're going to be our spit roast. We've spit roast a few women. Well, most of 'em really. We talked about it. Decided you would enjoy it. Once we decided, you do it. So, take all your clothes off. Strip."

Matti was taken aback by the sudden order. And suddenly embarrassed. Stood in the circle of a dozen or so people. He looked at Killer and realised you did what he said. That was what he wanted. Slowly Matti removed his t-shirt, then removed his sandals, and shorts.

"Boxers as well, then come over here." Killer wanted everything...

Matti removed his boxers to a few wolf-whistles, which oddly Matti felt a compliment.

"You're right girls. He does have some good equipment. Hot looking twink." As he spoke Killer beckoned for Matti to go to him.

Matti felt Killer hold his cock, and squeeze gently. Surprisingly gently. Matti closed his eyes in embarrassment, as his cock grew rapidly to full hardness. He had never had a man play with him, although had often dreamt about it, as much as he dreamt about girls. "Knew he swung both ways..." Killer commented as reached his hand around and slipped a couple of fingers between the cheeks of Matti's ass. Matti felt his fingers reaching for, and playing with his asshole: his cock throbbed and twitched in response.

The fingers were removed from his ass for a moment. "Bend over!" Matti slowly bent over in response to Killer's demand, aware that his asshole was visible to everyone in the tent. Somehow he heard one of the other guy comment.

"What a cute asshole. Can't wait to get in there." Others agreed. Again Matti felt complimented.

After he had bent over he felt fingers at his asshole again, but this time they had something cold – gel, and he felt a finger entering, pushing through the ring. He guessed – they were applying gel – he was suddenly nervous – they were going to...going to... fuck him? Had he always wanted that?

"Hands and knees, son." Again it took a moment to understand what Killer had asked for, but he did get to his hands and knees.

As he knelt there it was only seconds before he felt something pushing at his asshole. But he was distracted – there was also a guy in front of him, pushing something at his mouth. Matti opened his eyes to see a guy kneeling close, pushing his cock at Matti's mouth.

Matti knew he had to submit to this. He dare nnt say he wanted to submit, but he did. He opened his mouth, felt the cock thrust in to this throat. As he did he felt the sharp pain as another cock – Killer's cock, thrust into his virgin ass. It was huge. It felt huge. Felt tight.

For a moment Matti had a moment of clarity – this was a spit roast. Obvious. But then the two guys were holding him and fucking him, a cock sliding in and out of his ass, another in and out of his mouth. Matti heard the voice "wow, he sucks amazingly." He liked the compliment. He sucked and allowed himself to be fucked.

The two guys seemed to go on for ages, setting up a rhythm of them both thrusting in at the same time. The others in the tent were clapping and chanting: "Fuck him, harder, fuck him, harder..."

The chant sped up as the two guys fucked harder and faster. Suddenly he felt Killer thrust hard into his ass, grunting as he began to shoot his cum deep into Matti's ass. It was only a moment before the other guy held Matti's head, thrust his cock deep and was shooting his cum deep into Matti's throat. Matti had never tasted before – it was okay. He swallowed – he had no choice, although the guy seemed to shoot so much some of it seeped out of Matti's mouth.

At last the spit roast was over. Killer and the other guy pulled out. Matti felt it was over. He hadn't realised...another guy was holding his hips, pushing his cock to Matti's ass, another pushing a cock to his mouth. Soon the thrusting of the two guys, the chanting of the audience was in full swing... Again Matti felt them filling him, again he had to swallow hard.

A third pair of guys were taking him. By the time the fourth pair were taking him his ass was feeling sore, his mouth was aching. He just managed to "service" the fifth pair, before he started to cry with pain, and exhaustion.

"Enough. Okay girls, wank him off then put him to bed."

Matti was vaguely aware it was Heidi and Laura playing with his cock as he lay on the ground. He felt within seconds that his balls were tightening, feeling himself shooting his cum high in the air.

The next few minutes were a blur. He was lifted to his feet and led away to the farmhouse with the pounding rock music still booming out. He was showered, put to bed. Was asleep in seconds...

When Matti woke the next morning it was very quiet, apart from some gentle noises downstairs, along with the smell of bacon and eggs cooking. He dressed and went to the kitchen. He looked out of the window, and the sight was remarkable. There was nothing. No tents. No bikes. No people. No trucks. No rubbish. Everything had gone. Somehow overnight the bikers had packed and left. Only his parents were in the kitchen.