An Unlikely Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had tears in her eyes. "When I saw you, I instantly fell in love with you. Why? I don't know but over time, I realized it was because you were always yourself, and I envied that about you."

"Then why bully me?"

"Because I wanted to get them off my back. I was sick of them bullying me, and I went into a very dark state of mind. So I stalked you. I took pictures of you until I found a not-so good picture of you and showed them one day. They laughed at it and made you a victim of our bullying. Soon, I joined in."

She then said something that stuck with me.

"I guess I never knew what love is. So I tried to get people to hate me so that I knew they would feel a strong emotion for me. I tried to compensate hate for love."

"But as Valentine's Day approached, seeing you in hall made my feelings grew. Except I didn't want to be how it always was. So I took the plunge, I went through several versions of my letters but I sent them."

"You know the rest, you're smart." she smiles.

"You said you had a dick?" I said, still puzzled.

"You wanna see it?!" she says excitedly.

I didn't even get to answer.

"See?" she says pulling down her shorts.

It was big. Actually, big is an understatement.

She wasn't even erect and it looked equal in length to my dick. She had a patch of hair above her dick, but smooth balls. Not a hair in sight. Her balls were big, like pornstar big. Very soft looking though.

She waved it around and her perfume mixed with her natural pheromones made me a bit hard.

She gently thrusted her pelvis in front of my face until her dick slapped my lip.

"Hey...", I said awkwardly.

"Sorry! I - uh - just..." she tried to explain but ultimately gave up. She plopped down, dick and balls still out.

She continued: "I'm really sorry for everything. Really. I just really like you and I made a lot of mistakes in the past, and ... Yeah. I won't bother you for the rest of the night if that's what you want."

I say in silence, wondering what I should do. I don't know a thing about this girl, much or less my bully, and sure, she's beautiful but I don't want to stick my dick in crazy. But I can tell she is sincere and means her apology so I say something I never thought I'd say.

"Do you want to be friends?" I say.

"Huh?"

"For the past four years, all I knew was to hate you. I didn't even know your last name. So let's try being friends."

"So you don't like me, is what you're saying?" she said sadly.

"Not that. I do find you very pretty but I know nothing about you."

She brightens up a bit. "You're right."

"Also, one other thing, Minerva?"

"Apologize to everyone you bullied. They also went through a lot."

"O-of course." she says nervously.

"Are you ... Nervous?"

"Yes. I never had a genuine conversation with you before. It was always me teasing or getting physical with you, but this is a new experience for me, especially with someone I really like."

I put my hand on her shoulder and she jumped. "Then that's something to work on."

We both smiled at each other.

*

Like we discussed, Minerva apologized to everyone she ever bullied. A lot accepted, and a lot didn't. But in the months before graduation, she wasn't seen as a threat but like everyone else. However, things were different, like 'parallel universe' different.

Minerva and I hung out during school and after school in the remaining three months we had, and we got stares everywhere we went because of our history. A bully being very good friends with their victim was unheard off. She became more confident in herself, in a good way. And she was much nicer to us. Weirdly enough, she would defend me against other bullies yet when it's just us, she's really shy. But life went on.

During a hangout during the summer after our graduation, it happened. We fucked for the first time.

*

I called her over for an anime night. We usually watch TV together and watched shows we liked. I found out that me and her had a lot in common. Games, anime, and even porn to an extent. She came over, rocking black leggings and black tanktop, with a white jacket.

We laughed and what not, and then we went to make snacks. I made popcorn while she made the cookies.

"It's getting so hot in here. Do you have AC?" she said with sadness.

"It went out a while ago."

"Goddamnit, the cookies!" She grabs the oven mitten, and bends over to get the cookies out of the oven.

Her ass looked so good. She had wide hips and her ass complemented her thick thighs just as well. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her ass.

"Oh!" she yelped laying the cookies on the top of the stove to cool.

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

There was an awkward silence, then she spoke.

"You like my booty, don't you?" she said jokingly, but I knew she was also serious.

"Yeah, I do, it looks nice." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh, uh, can we talk first? About how sex should work?" she said awkwardly.

We sit down and she lays down the unfortunate news.

"So though I've never had sex, I like being top. You know, the dominant role."

"Oh." I said kinda sadly.

"Yeah, so, um, I mean, you lick my ass and eat it out, smack it, but I'm not really comfortable with it going in my bum. I'm sorry." She said with a hint of remorse.

"I understand you don't want to do it. I get it."

"No, it's fine. Let's do it." I said loudly.

"For real?"

"Yes, for real."

"But Den—"

I grab her and take her to my room.

"But what about your parents, don't you think they'll come in and —"

"I don't care. Wait, you want to do this, right?", I said realizing how this was starting to look.

"Yeah, I want this too." she says looking away.

Why does she look so sad?

"I've never been fucked so can you show me the ropes?"

"Oh, yeah." she says quietly.

She reaches into her purse and pulls out lube. She lubes up her fingers, and instructs me to lay on my stomach and takes off my pants and boxers. She also takes over her shirt and unleashes her bra, but I can't see it.

"Okay, I'm pretty big down there so I think two or three fingers is going to be the mark we want to hit." she says informatively.

"Okay."

"Here's one." she says, slowing penetrating me with her index finger.

"So tight." She says to herself.

"How are you feeling?"

I grunt but I'm good. "Good."

"Okay. Here's two."

More pressure but I'm still good.

"Good?" she asks.

"Good." I moan out.

She giggles and I hear her say, "That's so hot."

Finally, she puts number three in and like the other two, I'm fine.

"Wow, look at you, Mr. Tough Guy!" she says jokingly.

"Ah, shut up." She giggles at what I said.

She pulls them out and I heard her open up the bottle again.

"Dennis, can you turn over?"

"Oh, yeah." I turn on my back and saw the beauty that was her.

She was completely naked. Her breasts were beautiful though small, but they were perky and natural. Her stomach was toned but her dick looks marvelous. It was huge and never thought I would say this, but it looked delicious as well.

"Okay, I'm gonna put it now." she says.

"Okay, I'm ready."

She looks and starts but stops. She tries again but it's the same result. Then she backs up and puts her hands in her face.

I'm beyond confused right now.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't want to hurt you again." she says.

"You're not gonna hurt, Minerva. You gotta believe me."

She looks with tears in eyes and hugs me tight, her member spearing me in my bellybutton.

"I'm sorry I'm so emotional. I just realized how much pain I caused you and here I am, about to fuck you, and live out a fantasy, but I feel like I don't deserve it. I'm afraid that I'll bring you pain through my pleasure."

"Uh, how big are you?" I ask.

"Ten inches." she says.

Oh, ten inches is definitely gonna sting.

But I can't say that.

"Minerva, I can take it because I like you too. These past few months have been the best and I trust you. You're my best friend. Don't be sad."

"Okay. Thank you."

"No problem, now let's fuck, okay?"

"Yeah."

She gets lined up with my asshole and puts it all in, in one thrust. She asks one last time in missionary, "Are you okay?", she says moving my hair out of my face.

She truly is a goddess.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'm gonna go really slow so I don't hurt you." she says with care.

"Okay."

She starts tslow, feeling my insides. She tells me how tight I am and how long she's waited for this moment. She starts to go faster until she's pounding me. I moan loudly, and she laughs harder.

"This feels really good." I say between moans.

She starts to giggle and then I see tears from her land in my face.

"I've wanted to hear that ever since I met you!" she says between grunts of her pounding.

She continues her relentless assault on my ass. I hear her big juicy balls slapping the base of my ass, I feel her pulsating cock inside me and feeling the walls of my butt.

Sooner than later, I hear her say, "I'm cumming."

She cums inside, a large pint of her girl semen, and right after she finishes, she screams "Not yet!"

She continues to pound my ass and I hear the wet noises of my ass now, hearing her dick, her cum, and my ass in harmony of the wet noises I'm hearing.

So later, her balls get wet with her cum and I feel her cum literally slapping my taint over and over again. She turns me over, and starts again, this time, our balls colliding in gushing harmony.

I feel her balls tense up against mine, and I knew she came again. "One more time!"

For what felt like a few hours pass, and I can smell her musk, mesmerizing me into cumming a few times myself plus all the prostate massages she gave with her cock.

I look back and I see her hair matted, sweat pouring down her well toned body, and even though she's directly behind me, I can see her fat, juicy, and tight ass jiggling with each thrust she takes. The sounds of our bareback creampie fucking still clearly heard.

She learns forward and her tits aligns down my back. "This is the last one."

I didn't want it to end but it's been so long. It must end at sometime.

"Okay."

She pounds me as hard as she can, nearly braking the bedframe, her much bigger balls slapping mine in a harmonious mix of sweat and cum. Until I heard her say, "Thank you, Dennis." and I feel the final blast in my ass.

She stays in me, still hard, and grounds me.

"I had a lot of fun!" she said excitedly.

"That's great. I did too."

"I really hope I didn't hurt you, I went pretty hard after you have the 'ok'", she says with a bit of remorse.

"I'm fine", I assure her, "Just gonna sting in the morning."

"I'm sorry." she says.

"It's okay, really." I talk her.

She smiles and studies my body. "Just wow.", she says.

"What?" I say puzzled

She looks at her time in her phone. "We fucked for four hours, you came four or five times, and even still, you're hard."

She pointed to my dick, which was still rock hard.

"You want my ass that bad?" she said shyly, grabbing her ass and playing with it.

"I mean —"

"Fine. Stand up." she instructs me.

I stand. She pours lube into her hand, and looks at my dick and then her dick. Expecting to get fucked again, I thought she gonna put it on hers, but let play with her ass or something. But instead of lathering her dick with lube, she grabbed mines and lathered it up.

"Wait, you mean —"

"Yes. Come get this ass." she says, smirking. She lays on all fours, in doggystyle, her huge dick swinging and her big balls, glistening with the leftover cum and sweat from the first session. It felt like I defeated a final boss and I was now going to claim the loot.

"I must say, Dennis, I applaud you for your determination. Um, I find it really sexy."

"Also, Dennis..." she continues.

"Hmm?" I say.

"Go easy, please, I've never been fucked before." I say stretching herself out on the bed, her ass jiggling with sharp body movement she did.

"I will, but first, I'm eating your ass." I said hungrily.

"Of course, dig in." she says, spreading her huge ass cheeks.

I put my face in it, and the smell and taste was unfathomable. It was so sweet from her soap and perfume but hints of sweat made for a salty-sweet combo.

"As much as I like this, I want you now." she says, growing a bit impatient.

"Right."

I line up my dick to her ass, and push forward. She grabs my arm because she's really tight and needs to hold onto me, or something. I bottom out and she says something I wasn't expecting.

"I really like this. Maybe I'm not a total top. I'm getting so hard" she says questioning.

I look around her in doggystyle, and sure enough, her dick was increasingly get more and more hard until it became the behemoth that is her erect cock.

"So I converted you?" I asked proudly.

"Well, I know it's just with you. But enough talking, pound away."

And that I did.

I only lasted thirty minutes but it was the best thirty minutes of my life. The sight of her heavenly ass and the occasionally ball slaps sent me over edge quick. I asked her where she wanted to my cum and she said to do it in her ass. As I blasted my load into her delicious ass, I felt her ass twitching and grabbing hold of my dick. I knew she was cuming, based off her moans and grunts leading up to it. I checked, and yeah, she came hard.

We cleaned up in the shower together, and after we sat on the couch, finishing a show. After the end of an episode, she got my attention and asked the most question that was on our minds:

"Dennis, what are we now? I mean we just fucked for six hours and now, it's 2 am, and I'm unsure of what we are in our friendship?" she exclaimed emotionally.

"I mean, I love you." I said nonchalantly.

"You said it!" she screams excitedly.

"What?"

"Do you actually love me?"

"Yes, goofy!" I exclaim.

"Well, I love you too."

She goes quietly and then I started to see her giggle. I kiss her and she kisses me back.

"I see myself as your boyfriend."

"Great. I see you as the same."

"As my boyfriend?" I tease.

Even in the darkness, I saw her face turned red.

"You know what I mean!" she yells back at me, giggling.

12