An Unsupervised Ski Trip

Story Info
Mike convinces his reluctant sister Amy to explore, sexually.
8k words
4.51
26.9k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Misterlzr
Misterlzr
184 Followers

It was winter break, 2004. I was headed to Veil with my family for a winter ski trip. I had just gotten back from my girlfriend, Mary's house. She was sad to have to spend Christmas without me, so I went over and gave her some attention in the morning before my family piled into the car.

She was asleep bed when I came over at about 5am and snuck through her window. She was dead asleep, and so I pulled the covers down, slid down her panties and pulled them off. I lifted her shirt to show her tiny but perky little tits. I snapped a couple photos on my phone, pocketed those for later, and began to wake up my baby with my tongue. She had the sweetest tasting pussy you'd ever seen. Totally smooth, small, tight, clean...like brand new, right off the assembly line. She knew I liked it shaved, and she kept it like that for me. She always thought it made her feel like a "little girl", and that turned her on.

She woke up, slowly at first, but then jumped up startled and almost screamed.

"Mike!"

"Shhhh" I whispered with a mouthful of pussy.

She leaned back down and her eyes went up into her head. I knew I had her. I ate her out, slurping up every drop of her sweet juices, until she burst into orgasm and her body started to shake. I gave her one last big lick, which she flinched at, and then stood up and slid my shorts off. I gave my cock a couple motivational pumps and then guided it into her dripping pussy.

"Mike.....oh god..."

I started slow, pumping ever so gently into my gorgeous girlfriend, putting my finger inter her mouth as she sucked it seductively.

"Give it to me babe."

And with that, I started to pound her, ramming my hard cock into her causing short and interrupted squeals of pleasure to burst from that little mouth of hers. I was worried her family might wake up and hear us. I picked her up and flipped her onto her hands and knees. I slid my cock back into her and spread her cheeks so I could see her cute, pink butthole. I licked my finger and slowly slid it in her ass, only about an inch. She moaned into her pillow.

It wasn't long before I erupted into her warm, wet pussy. She moaned in a mutually shared orgasm, and we fell on top of each other, sweaty and satisfied.

"Good morning babe" I said as I nibbled her ear.

"Do you have to go?

"Sorry babe, you know I wish you were coming with."

We spent a little with longer in bed, them moved to her shower, but before long it was time for me to get back to my house to help pack up the car.

NIGHT 1

So there we were, Mom and Dad and me and my little sister, Amy. She a sweet girl, innocent, but mature and strong-natured. Her and I were close, but only in a sibling kind of way. I wouldn't have ever really considered us "friends", but I was always there for her whenever she needed anything.

The drive was long, and I mostly slept/read/watched movies. I was watching a movie on my phone when I got a text from Mary. I opened it up to see a photo of her, butt naked, legs spread, with my cum dripping out of her pussy. I quickly closed the phone, but it was too late. I looked at my sister and she was staring right at my phone.

"What was that? Was that Mary?!" She whispered quietly.

"Nothing" I said quickly, and put my movie back on.

I was so distracted, by both the sexy photo Mary had just sent me, and that my little sister had seen a sext with my cum oozing out of my girlfriend. Before I knew it, I was hard. I was also wearing my basketball shorts, so this was a problem. I was fully erect at this point, and tried to hide it with my jacket. I looked at my sister and she was staring straight at it, her mouth open.

"Are you...?"

"No!" I said.

"What are you two up to back there?" my mom asked.

"Nothing!" we both replied.

The rest of the ride was terribly awkward. When we finally got there, we unloaded the car and made our way to our rooms. This was a nice cabin in the mountains, surrounded by snow. There was a master bedroom and a kid's room with two queen beds. Amy and I took our stuff into that room and unpacked it. We were to meet up in the living room shortly to make dinner and play games. We didn't say a single word to each.

After dinner and games, our parents, drunk off wine, made their way to the upstairs master bedroom. They were all over each other, it was gross. Amy and I just sat in the living room and avoided eye contact. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Do you want to play another game?"

"Not really."

"Do you just want to go off and sext Mary?" she said sarcastically. I just glared at her. "Relax, I know you and Mary have sex, I've heard you guys before in your room. It's not a big deal."

"You listened to us?"

"Well we are only separated by a thin wall Mike...it's not like I had a choice..."

"...sorry."

"Don't be, it's fine. Who knows, maybe you'll be listening to me one day soon."

"You're having sex??"

"No, not yet. But maybe soon!"

Thinking about my sister losing her virginity sparked a bit of sexual curiosity and I felt my cock twitch.

"Well, just make sure it's with the right guy." I said.

"I will. Maybe I'll send him pics of HIS cum in ME" she said with a giggle.

Shocked to hear those words come out of her mouth, I said, "How do you know what cum is?!"

"I'm a virgin, I'm not stupid."

The thought of cum oozing out of Amy's little pussy was so sexy, and yet, I had never thought of her pussy before. I imagined it with a patch of wavy pubic hair, with tight lips that kept in all her folds and flaps. Of course...before I knew it, I was rock hard. I looked down and noticed my cock's obvious outline on my shorts, but this time, for some reason, I chose not to conceal it. I let my sister see it.

After about a minute of silence, she said, "Maybe you outta show that to Mary."

"Maybe I will."

"Then do it."

"Right now?" I asked.

"Well it's only going to go away...you might as well. I'm sure she'd be excited to get that text.

I thought for a minute and wondered why my little sister was encouraging me to pull out my cock and send a sext to my girlfriend. But at this point, I wasn't capable of doing much thinking. So I pulled my gym shorts up and away from my body, so that I could see it from my view, but her view was sort of blocked by my hand and my shorts. I could see Amy out of the corner of my eye trying to get around the obstructed view. I snapped a photo, pulled my shorts back up and sent the text.

"Done." I said.

"I can see that.... I'm going to go take a bath."

"Ok..."

She left the room, and I was left with a hard on and nobody but myself to take care of it. I ignored it and decided to get ready for bed. I went in the room to get settled when I heard the tub water running in the bathroom, steam spilling out from under the door. I just couldn't help myself. I grabbed my snow boots and jacket and snuck out the front door.

I went around the cabin, freezing my ass off, to the bathroom window. I was in luck. The blinds were open on the inside and there was a pile of snow on the ground high enough for me to climb and peek inside. I looked inside and was blown away by what I saw. My little sister was laying in the tub in about 3 inches of steaming hot water, one hand pulling at her left nipple, the other rubbing her tiny pussy. She was so much hotter than I ever assumed she was. Her body was flawless. Sizeable B cups, growing in nicely with large areolas and hard nipples. Her stomach was fit. Made sense, she was a dancer. Her pussy had a nice, little bush. I could hear her gently moaning through the window. I pulled my shorts down and started beating my throbbing cock. I watched as she stuck one of her little fingers into her tight little virgin pussy. I pulled out my phone and snapped as many pics as I could of my sexy little sister masturbating in the tub. Then, I came all over the side of the cabin. I was in such ecstasy, that I lost my balance and slipped. On my way down into the snow, I caught my fall by grabbing the windowsill. It made a very noticeable thud sound. Not checking if she had heard, I pulled up my shorts and ran back into the house.

I took off my jacket and boots and ran into my bed. I turned off the light next to my bed and pretended to be sleeping. To my surprise, all I heard was more, gentle, lapping of bath water and more, very faint moans. I was in the clear.

NIGHT 2

The next day, after a long day of skiing, we all made our way back to the cabin. My folks couldn't keep their hands off each other all day, and when we got back, they said they were showering and then going up to the lodge to have a cocktail. Amy and I were told to fend for ourselves for dinner and entertainment.

Once they left, I told Amy I was really sore, and wanted to jump in the Jacuzzi.

"That sounds perfect!" she said.

We got on our suits, stole a couple bottles of wine from the fridge and made our way to the Jacuzzi. I don't have to tell you have sexy Amy looked in her bikini. And in the walk over, the cold from outside made her nipples harden right up. She caught me looking and said,

"Why are you staring at my boobs?"

"What?" I said, trying to play dumb.

We got in the tub and we were in heaven. I was particularly thrilled because the bubbles would block my uncontrollable erections that would not stop popping up.

"So how did Mary like your photo?"

"She liked it" I laughed.

"Well...? Did she send you any back?"

"Sure did."

"What were they?" she asked.

"Just some pics and videos of her fingering herself, moaning."

There was a long silence, as I'm sure she wasn't ready to hear something so graphic come out of her brother's mouth.

"So what about you?" I asked. "I'm sure with a body like yours, you've got all the guys after you."

She blushed. "No, not all. But there have been a couple."

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah, but nothing serious. "

I felt like taking the risk. "So...have you done anything with them?"

"Just a couple things...Fingering and HJ's and stuff."

"Woah really? I had no idea you'd done that much."

"Yeah" she replied, ashamed.

"It's fine, don't be ashamed. You're a smart girl. You can handle it."

"Thanks Mikey."

"So did you like doing that stuff?"

"Well it all happened at Becca's house a couple months ago. Her parents weren't there and so we had some of the boys in our group over to hang out. We played truth or dare and I got dared to rub Alan's penis. I didn't really know what I was doing, but they made me keep going until he cummed and it got all over my hand. Then someone got dared to finger me. I liked getting fingered, that felt interesting. I don't know how I feel about handjobs though. My arm got really tired."

"Yeah, that'll happen..." I felt my cock growing, shocked to hear all this from the mouth of my virgin, innocent little sister. "What about oral? Did anyone ever eat you out yet? Or have you tried blowjobs?"

"No, not yet. One guy dared me to blow him, but I was scared so I said no. No one has tried to lick my pussy."

Just hearing Amy say the word 'pussy' sent all the blood straight to my cock. I was rock hard in a very flimsy swimsuit.

"Do you like licking Mary's pussy?"

"Oh, I love it. So does she. She likes it much more than my finger...but not as much as my cock." I said with a wink.

"Oh" she said.

"You'll see."

"I hope soon" she said innocently.

We passed the bottle of wine back and forth. She was new to drinking, so by the time we polished off the bottle, she was really drunk. She wrapped her hair up in a top bun and leaned her head back over the edge of the tub. She took her hands and placed them on the strings of her top and gently pulled them apart, stretching out her back and shoulders. It didn't expose her nipples, but it came awfully close.

"So are you gonna send Mary more pics tonight?" Amy asked, opening the second bottle of wine.

"I don't know, maybe."

Amy starting taking very sizable chugs from the bottle.

"You want to slow down?" I asked.

"No. In fact, you speed up" and handed me the bottle.

I took a few pulls and set it down next to us, half empty. Seeing a possible opportunity, I asked,

"Have you never sent a sext?"

"No, not yet."

"You should" I said, "Guys like to get those. Why don't you send one to the guy you jerked off?"

"I mean, I guess I could."

"Nothing hotter than a sexy bikini pic. Why don't you send one now?"

"I'm not going to do it in front of you!" she yelled.

"Why not?" I asked, "I did it in front of you last night. It's not that weird."

Nervous, she thought about it and then said, "I guess..."

With that, I handed her her phone that was sitting on the side of the Jacuzzi.

"Here you go."

She reluctantly grabbed it and took a selfie, innocently gesturing toward her boob with a kissie face.

"That's not a sext" I said.

"Well what is?" she asked, frustrated.

"Why don't you pull your titties out, show him some nip!"

"Ugh!" she grunted.

She paused, looked at me, and then slowly pulled her top aside, one her boobs falling out after it. It looked so delicious in the steam of the hot tub. It took everything in me not to jump over and start sucking on it. She took the pic, and showed it to me.

"Like this?"

"Yeah that's better. Try to just be as sexy and naughty as possible. Hey, you know what would be really naughty, is if you had me take the photo, that way he doesn't know who you're with that's taking it. Maybe he'll even get jealous."

"Yeah, maybe."

She handed me her phone. I told her to get up and sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

"Ok, pull your bikini top wide open, pull them both out. And look down and bite your lip."

She did.

"Great. Now, leave your tits out, but slide one of your hands down onto your pussy...No under the bikini..."

She did.

"Now why don't you pull your bottom to the side and show him your pussy lips."

That was apparently too far for her.

"No, I don't want to do that" she said.

"Ok, ok. Check out what I took. You might like them. They're hot as fuck"

"Really? You think I'm hot as fuck?" she asked?

"No...I just watched a girl show her tits with her hand on her pussy and it wasn't hot as fuck..." I said sarcastically. She blushed again.

"What about you?" she asked.

"What about me?

"I should take some of you to send to Mary. We can make her jealous!"

"No, that won't work the same" I laughed. "I'm already with Mary...if we did that, she's dump me."

"Well how come you got to take photos of me but I can't take photos of you?!"

"Ok, ok" I said. "If you want to so badly, you can. But I can't send them to Mary."

Amy grabbed my phone and held it up to take photos.

"Stand up" she said.

I stood up, and revealed my ginormous erection in my trunks that had become full growth during our little photo shoot.

"Oh my god" she said.

"You taking photos or what?"

"Ok, sorry. I just wasn't expecting that. Should I take it of you like this? Or with it out?."

I slowly pulled my cock out, fully aware that this would be the first time Amy would see an unobstructed view of my dick. It whipped out and bounced in front of her eyes. Her eyes widened big. She got up close to it and took a couple pictures.

"Grab it" she said.

I did.

"Flex your muscled while you hold it" she demanded.

I did.

"Wow, those are sexy" she said, looking through her loot of photos she just took.

I pulled my trunks back up and sat back down.

"You know you can never tell mom and dad about this right?"

"Of course" she said. "I would never."

As I began to feel relaxed that she wouldn't get us into trouble, I realized that she was looking through the photos on my phone of the pictures she just took. I remembered all the pics and vids I took of her the night before were still on there.

"Can I have my phone now?" I asked hurriedly, reaching for it.

"What. The. Fuck?!" she said.

Oh shit...

"Why are there photos of me in the bath on your phone?!? Were you watching me last night??"

She looked over to the side of the cabin, where the window to our bathroom was visible from the Jacuzzi. She noticed my boot prints in the snow leading up to the window.

"Are you serious?!" she asked. "You watched me masturbate last night?"

"I...I....listen..." I began.

She squinted her eyes and noticed globs of white frozen goop on the cabin wall, below the window.

"Oh my god, is that your...Did you masturbate while watching me?!" she screamed.

"Keep your voice down! Alright, alright, I'm sorry!" I pleaded. " It's just, last night I got all riled up with you talking about creampies, and then I heard you in there, and I just couldn't help myself to take a peek. And when I saw you, you were so sexy, it got me turned on, and...I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry. Please don't tell mom and dad! Please!"

She looked at me and said nothing. Until,

"I won't! I...I was just....I was turned on from our conversation, I guess I was thinking about that photo Mary sent you and started rubbing myself. I'm sorry."

I was so relieved she was calming down. She handed me my phone back.

"Are you going to keep them?" she asked.

"You don't care if I have them?" I asked, confused.

"Just don't show them to anyone, ok? You promise?" she said.

"I pormise" I said, amazed that she wasn't clawing to get them off my phone.

With that, she pulled her bikini back over her tits and climbed out of the Jacuzzi. I sat there, dumbfounded, not knowing what to say.

When we were both out of the Jacuzzi, we got ready for bed, not saying much to each other. We both got into our beds and turned on a movie. We were watching an R-rated comedy that was getting into a really hot sex scene. The chick's tits were out, and they were those big, fake, American Pie looking tits. She was getting drilled from behind and her tits were bouncing up and down as she squealed. We heard mom and dad drunkenly stumble through the front door, and we awkwardly muted the movie so as to not let them think we were watching porn or something. We heard their heavy footsteps walk up stairs and into their room above ours. They were talking, but through the ceiling, it just sounded like grown ups from The Peanuts, all muffled. I was however, getting the strange feeling like the sounds of their voices had a hint of sexuality in them.

We continued to watch the movie, on mute, silently, waiting for the sex scene to be over so we could turn the volume back on. They showed this girl fully nude, and her pussy had this sexy landing strip above it. The guy was grabbing her tits from behind and really giving it to her. This movie might as well have been a porn, one of those cheap comedies that sells sex to make it seem like a good film. I started to get hard, watching this next to my sister, who just an hour ago had been a photographer for my bare cock.

And then it happened. Sitting there in the silence, we heard it. In the room above us, we heard a rhythmic pounding. And on top of that pounding, moaning and grunting. Mom and dad were fucking in the room above us, we were watching what could have been cheap porn, and I was rock hard with my sister in the bed 5 feet from mine. I didn't even realize that I was gently rubbing my cock under the sheets.

Then I heard a wet, squishing sound, which sounded like what I imagined would be my dad's cock going in and out of my mom's pussy, but seemed to be coming from my room. I looked over at Amy, who had her hands under her sheets, and they were moving up and down. Her head was tilted back and I realized that she was fingering herself.

Maybe she thought I wouldn't notice. Maybe she didn't care if I did. Either way, I was now stroking my cock under my sheets, while watching my sister finger herself under hers. After a moment, she turned her head, opened her eyes and looked right at me. Neither of us stopped what we were doing, but just held eye contact and pleasured ourselves.

Misterlzr
Misterlzr
184 Followers