An Unusual Gift Ch. 10

Story Info
Abby thinks she's a dog and the collar shows new abilities.
3.9k words
4.72
21k
26

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

"This is amazing," Abby grinned, looking up at Ava and Jack as she chewed a piece of chicken. She was on her hands and knees, her plate of food on the floor and her ass waving side to side as she attempted to wag her non-existent tail.

"Thank you, you're such a good girl!" Ava praised, suppressing a laugh.

Jack had ordered Abby to eat like a dog, but she would think it was completely normal. He had done it as a joke, continuing the dog theme to tease Abby. Abby hadn't complained at all, happily eating from her plate with just her mouth, like she was bobbing for apples. The three of them conversed as they ate. Understandably Jack and Ava finished first, the lack of hands or cutlery slowing down Abby.

"How about an after-dinner walk?" Ava suggested to Jack.

"WALK!? YES! I WANT TO WALK!" Abby called out quickly, crawling over to Ava and resting her hands on Ava's knees. "Please, please, please!"

"I'd like a walk," Jack agreed. It seemed Abby was taking his dog command more seriously than he intended, but now he was curious to see how far it would go.

"I have just the thing!" Ava grinned before rushing off upstairs. Jack wondered what she was doing until she reappeared holding a dog mask and some latex clothing.

"What's that for? Are we going for a walk or not?" Abby asked impatiently while kneeling by the front door.

"It's for you, wear it," Ava told her. Abby obediently took it and put it on. The mask was a mix of rubber and latex, covering her whole head, while the clothing was more latex. A tight-fitting boob tube, hot pants, knee high stockings and gloves. It was only after Abby put it all on, he noticed the claws attached to the gloves and individual toes of the stockings.

"Final thing," Ava grinned, grabbing a small zip on the hotpants and unzipping it. She then produced a butt plug Jack hadn't noticed and pressed it firmly into Abby's ass until it sank in and her tight hole held it in place. A dog tail stuck out from the base of the plug, which Ava held in place as she closed the zip, which snuggly fit against the base of the tail.

"Do I want to know why you have that mask?" Jack asked.

"It's a humiliation thing, some guys really got off on it, women too actually."

"Women? I need to hear more about that some time," Jack chuckled.

"Anytime," Ava replied.

"Are we going or what?" Abby asked impatiently.

"One second," Ava told her, leaning forward and connecting a leash to the collar. She handed it to Jack. "Oh, I almost forgot!"

Jack watched as she vanished up the stairs once again. He waited a couple of minutes, hearing lots of movement from upstairs as Abby stared at the door and whined. Just as he was about to call upstairs, Ava came back down. He was amazed at how easily she moved up and down the stairs considering the stiletto heeled boots she was wearing. She handed him a mask as she took the leash.

"You'll need this," she told him, putting her own mask on. It was a latex mask that had a porcelain doll face, covering her whole head. Jack looked at the one she had given him and realised it was similar.

"Why?"

"Do you want anyone to recognise us right now?" Ava asked, gesturing toward Abby.

"What do you mean?" Abby asked, barely paying attention to their conversation and still staring at the door intently.

"Good point," Jack replied, ignoring Abby and pulling the mask over his head. It took a few seconds of fiddling to get it to sit comfortable on his head. Ava nodded before kneeling down and whispering something to Abby and then opening the door. As soon as it was open wide enough, Abby crawled outside quickly, pulling Ava with her. Ava yanked harshly on the lead, causing Abby to gasp and slow down.

"What did you just whisper?" Jack asked.

"Just making sure that while she enjoys being walked like a dog, she doesn't do all the things dogs enjoy doing on a walk, if you get what I mean," Ava replied.

"Ah, good idea!"

Jack dropped back and watched the two women walk. Ava was strutting along casually as if she was walking a real dog, while Abby crawled obediently next to her, occasionally stopping to look around before shuffling forward again. Jack was both amused and aroused by the sight. Amused by seeing his best friend turned lover thinking she was a dog on a walk and aroused because both women were wearing skin tight latex and had fantastic asses.

Abby's was smaller and softer than Ava's, hers was rounder and firmer from all her exercise. Watching Ava walk as her hips swayed side to side, compared to Abby's crawling that stuck her ass up and out towards him, he couldn't decide which he preferred. All he knew was his cock was growing hard as he looked at them, knowing they both belonged to him and he could do whatever he wanted with either. He was almost hypnotised by the tail sticking out of Abby's ass as it swayed from side to side while she crawled along.

It was late evening, the sun had just set below the horizon, but not enough for it to be dark. The sky was a brilliant orange as they entered the park, which was empty except for one woman jogging through. She looked at the trio with surprise and quickly jogged past them looking at the ground.

They walked through the park, Abby stopping now and then to look at things, but overall, they kept a decent pace. Jack wondered how Abby's hands and knees were doing and realised that was why Ava had given her the gloves and knee-high stockings.

He and Ava talked as they walked. If someone overheard them talking, they'd think it was a perfectly normal conversation. It was only looking at them that you saw it was far from usual. After a while, just as it was getting properly dark, they left the park and returned home. Ava removed Abby's leash and mask, but left the clothes before turning to Jack.

"Seems someone enjoys that as much as I did," she grinned, kissing him and gripping his erect cock through his pants. Jack kissed her back as she started to stroke him before he felt something else pressing at his crotch. He looked down to see Abby nuzzling his cock through his pants. Ava smiled and unzipped him, freeing his cock which Abby began to lick enthusiastically.

"Good girl," Ava told her, stroking her head. Abby wiggled her hips happily as she continued to lick Jack's shaft. Ava let her lick him for a few moments before grabbing her collar and tugging Abby to one side. She turned her around and pressed her head down onto the floor, causing her ass to stick up and be presented to Jack.

Jack needed no instruction to know what Ava wanted him to do and what he really wanted to do as well. He kneeled behind Abby and unzipped her latex shorts, pulling them down around her thighs, careful not to catch her fake tail. She was soaking wet and Jack didn't hesitate to sink his entire length into her slick cunt. Abby whined in glee as he filled her slippery tunnel.

Ava sat on the stairs, watching her master fuck his pet. She stroked herself through the latex, she wasn't sure which one of them was hornier right now as Jack began to pound into Abby. She kept her head resting on the floor, her arms spread out either side of her head as Jack fucked her hard and fast. She was panting and moaning, the pleasure building inside her.

Jack had been hard and horny their entire walk and didn't need long before he felt his orgasm approaching. It seemed Ava was in same boat as he looked over to see her shuddering in pleasure, her hand buried between her legs as they clamped together. He tried his best to hold off, wanting to make Abby cum before he did, but he was unsuccessful. With a groan, he emptied his load inside her as she whined loudly. It seemed the feeling of his hot cum filling her insides triggered her orgasm and she shuddered below him.

It was over almost as quickly as it had all begun. Jack and Ava both were breathing hard, satisfied now they had relieved their pent-up arousal. Abby was still twitching slightly in aftershocks of pleasure before she suddenly pulled forward, Jack's cock sliding out of her as she looked at herself.

"What the fuck am I wearing?" She asked, bursting out laughing as she saw her clawed hands and feet. One of Ava's commands was she would remember she wasn't a dog once she orgasmed, but she could only cum when Jack did.

"Ah, welcome back," Ava laughed. Abby looked at her before her eyes went wide and she remembered everything that had just happened.

"You took me for a walk as a dog!?" She asked Jack, her voice a mixture of horror and disbelief.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself," Jack replied with a grin.

"You fucker! I can't believe I crawled all the way to the park and back on my hands and knees thinking I was a dog!"

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it," Ava cut in. Abby scowled at her then thought about it, she had had fun and found the experience incredibly arousing.

"That's not the point!"

"If it helps, I officially consider us even for you trying to command me to wear the collar whenever you wanted," Jack offered.

"Hmmmm, I guess that was almost worth it then," Abby muttered. She looked at the clock, she still had just over half an hour before the collar came off. "So, any plans before this comes off?"

"Honestly, not really. My original plan had just been to have you act like a dog around the house and take a few pictures, maybe a video. It was Ava who then decided we should go for a walk and get you all dressed up."

"Thanks, you bitch," Abby spat at Ava, sticking out her tongue to show she wasn't really annoyed.

"You're welcome. Don't worry, I still recorded you on your walk," Ava smiled, holding up her phone. Abby rolled her eyes and sighed.

"If anyone ever see's that, I will murder you."

"Don't worry, it'll be just for our enjoyment," Ava reassured her.

"Ava, never show that video to anyone except me or Abby, unless I say otherwise," Jack commanded her.

"Yes sir."

"Thank you," Abby smiled.

"I'm surprised at how well you're taking the fact we just dressed you up like a dog and took you for a walk," Jack commented.

"I think it's the collar. I'm not completely under its influence since you told me to act like myself and I know how I should react to what you did. I should be angry and embarrassed, but honestly, I'm not. I just found it hot and thinking about it now, it's still hot."

"The more I used that collar, the more it baffles me. Plus, my grandfather hinted at it being able to do more than just control people's minds."

"Like what?"

"It is magical, it could potentially do anything," Ava chimed in.

"True, although it can't make someone levitate. We tried that one."

"What about something simpler?" Ava asked.

"Hmmm, how about... Abby, make your hair blonde," Jack ordered. He and Ava both looked at Abby who simply nodded at him as her hair shimmered and changed from black to platinum blonde.

"Oh my god!" Ava gasped.

"Holy shit!" Jack joined in.

"What's so surprising?" Abby asked. "Jack ordered me to change my hair so I did."

"Abby, you just changed your hair colour from black to blonde."

"Oh shit, so I did! Wow, ok the collar made me think that was perfectly normal. Jack ordered it so of course I did it, but now I'm thinking about it that is insane."

"Yeah. So, turns out the collar can influence more than just your mind," Jack murmured, his mind whirring as he thought about all the possibilities this could open up.

"What else can it do?" Abby wondered.

"Make your boobs a cup size bigger!" Ava suddenly commanded. Abby looked down as her chest expanded, stretching the tight latex.

"Well hello ladies," Abby giggled as her chest grew bigger.

"Oh wow, this is going to be fun," Jack grinned. Just as he was thinking what he wanted to do next, the collar vanished from around Abby's neck.

"Oh, times up. Thank god, as fun as that was, I'm so tired and need to sleep," Abby groaned, stretching now she was completely back in control of herself. Jack noted her hair was still blonde and her breasts were still bigger.

"Me too," Ava agreed. "As much as I want to see what else the collar can do, I need sleep."

"Alright, how about we all go to bed and tomorrow we'll experiment with the collar?" Jack suggested. The two women agreed and they all made their way upstairs. After undressing and showering, all three of them climbing into Ava's bed, it was bigger than Jack's, and fell asleep cuddled together.

The next morning Jack and Ava woke up and left Abby to sleep. She had been thoroughly exhausted by the previous day and they felt she could use the extra rest. They made their way downstairs and Ava poured them both some coffee while Jack pondered what else to try with the collar.

"You could try it out on me," Ava offered as if reading his mind.

"You'll let me put the collar back on you?" Jack asked.

"I still have to follow all of your commands, so not that I'd have much choice, although you wouldn't need to command me to do it, I want to see what else it can do!"

"First. Make your hair red," Jack commanded her.

"Yes sir," Ava replied, standing up and heading out of the room.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Jack asked.

"To buy hair dye," Ava replied.

"Forgot about changing your hair, come and sit down," Jack told her. Ava nodded and sat back down.

"So, it seems while I have to follow commands as if I was wearing the collar, I can't follow any that require magic to do," Ava concluded as she sat back down and realised what had just happened.

"Seems that way. Would have been really useful if it had worked though," Jack chuckled. He took the collar from his pocket and passed it to Ava. She took it without a word and snapped it shut around her neck and Jack gave the command to stop her being completely under its influence.

"So now what do you want me to do?" Ava asked.

"How about we start small? Make your breasts three cup sizes larger," Jack ordered. Ava just looked down as her chest swelled. Her normally small breasts ballooning up until they stuck out far from her chest.

"So much for starting small," Ava gasped, her breasts now being squashed by the tight latex that was designed for her much smaller chest. The material clung tightly to her large orbs, leaving no detail to the imagination.

"Well, everything's relative I suppose," Jack chuckled. "How about, give yourself a thicc ass too."

"Sure," Ava replied, focusing for a moment as her ass grew quickly, the leggings she was wearing squeaked and crackled as it struggled to stretch and contain her new ass.

"Wow... You look both incredible and strange!"

"Oh thanks. You commanded me to do this!"

"I didn't mean in a bad way, I'm just not used to seeing you with so many curves! Hey, what actually goes through your mind when I command you to do that?" Jack asked. Ava thought for a moment before replying.

"Nothing really. It sort of feels like chewing food, you don't really think about what you're doing, it's just something you know how to do and automatically do. That's the best description I can give. It feels like I've always known how to change my body, but I can only do it when you command it."

"Like muscle memory?"

"More like a reflex."

"Interesting. What about if I tell you to hover?" Jack asked, curious to see how far this could go now.

"I can't do it," Ava replied, much to Jack's disappointment.

"Alright. Get undressed," Jack commanded. He watched as Ava peeled the latex from her body. She really struggled to pull down her latex leggings, they stuck fast on her newly inflated ass which jiggled as it finally bounced free. Her larger breasts hung heavily on her chest. "Make them firmer."

Jack watched as Ava's breasts seem to start to float, defying gravity as they firmed up and sat proudly on her chest. It was a strange sight to see, her body moving on it's on and reshaping to his desires. He pulled his phone from his pocket and began searching the web.

"Make yourself look like her," Jack commanded Ava, holding up a picture of one of his favourite actresses. Ava looked at for a second before shaking her head.

"I can't. I feels like I almost can, but I don't think I can do that yet," Ava replied. Her answer intrigued Jack. He had learned that the more he used the collar, the more attuned he became with it. Maybe he just needed to be even more attuned than he currently was.

"Alright. Well let's put those new tits of yours to use. Give me a boobjob," he grinned, dropping he trousers and sitting down. Ava kneeled in front of him and shuffled forward, grabbing his shaft and pressing it between her breasts. She then pressed them together, trapping his cock in place as it vanished in the mass of flesh she now had. Slowly she started to rub them up and down, massaging his cock slowly and gently.

"How do they feel?" She asked.

"Amazing. In fact, tell you what, from now on whenever you give me a boobjob, your breasts feel the same pleasure as my cock does," Jack commanded. Ava's eyes widened as she suddenly felt pleasure wash through her chest. She started massaging his cock faster, hefting her heavy tits up and down. She watched his cock as it appeared at the top of her cleavage over and over again.

Jack watched as Ava opened her mouth and spat onto his cock. Her saliva lubricated his skin as well as her cleavage, allowing her breasts to glide much more smoothly along his cock. The difference was incredible and they both groaned in pleasure. Ava couldn't believe how good her breasts felt, not only the size, but the sensations she felt as she worked his amazing cock.

She dug her fingers into her boobflesh, squeezing them firmly as the fingertips of her index finger played with her nipples. She felt like she was about to orgasm, but it was emanating from her chest and not her pussy which was an unusual sensation. Then she realised it was Jack, he was about to cum and she could feel it! She picked up her pace, moving her entire body to thrust her chest up and down his cock as the pleasure reached its peaked.

Jack groaned as Ava moaned loudly, both of them cumming hard as his cock pulsed and emptied its load across her chest. Ava kept massaging him, drawing out the pleasure for both of them for as long as possible until his cock ran out of fluid to give. Her chin, chest and cleavage were soaked in cum and she grinned up at Jack in satisfaction.

"That was amazing," she purred.

"I'm tempted to make you keep those tits just so we can do that again," Jack replied.

"If it feels that good every time, I have no problem with that," she smiled as she went to scoop his cum from her chest.

"Stop. I want you to wear it for a while," Jack told her. He didn't know why, he just thought the idea of her walking around covered in his cum would be hot. She just shrugged at him and smiled before standing up. It was only now Jack remembered he had made her ass bigger to and he watched as it jiggled as she walked over to the fridge. It was huge compared to her small athletic frame.

"Bounce up and down on the heels of your feet," Jack ordered. Ava complied and bounced up and down, causing her ass to wobble wildly.

"That feels so strange!" Ava giggled as she continued bouncing. She reached down and grabbed the soft flesh as it continued to jiggle.

"Ok, stop bouncing and put your ass back to its normal size," Jack told her, wondering what it would look like. He watched as her ass shrank back down, kind of like a car tire being let down.

"Ah, welcome back baby," Ava smiled, stroking her once again firm ass before gently spanking herself and winking at Jack. "I put a lot of hard work into this!"

"I'll put something hard into it in a minute," Jack shot back.

"Is that a promise?"

"Who's promising what?" Abby asked, yawning as she entered the kitchen. "WHOA! Look at those tits!"

"We've been testing the collar," Jack explained.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12