An Unusual Gift Ch. 13

Story Info
Jack has fun with transformed twins and his teacher.
5.3k words
4.79
17.4k
20

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers

Jack groaned as he slid into Ava. She was on her hands and knees and he was behind her, while Abby lay to the side watching. Abby had already fucked Jack in the car earlier and just had Ava make her cum hard, so she was sexually content for the time being and happy to watch Ava's new body getting fucked by Jack.

Ava moaned as Jack filled her insides. She rocked back and forth, feeling the weight of her heavy breasts swinging below her. Her normal chest was quite small, but right now her breasts were as big as her head and they pulled her back and forth with each movement. She quite enjoyed the sensation, but quickly forgot about them momentarily as Jack withdrew and slammed back into her.

"So, what did you tell John?" Abby asked.

"Just what I said before, that he's my slave now and every he owns now belongs to me. He'll still keep up appearances in public, but in private he'll do everything I say. I've also ordered him to order child labour to stop being used in his mining operations, citing he's heard there's an investigation going on and they need to be careful. That'll buy some time to stop the operations completely without anyone getting immediately suspicious," Jack explained casually as he fucked Ava.

Ava wasn't listening, she was busy enjoying the feeling of Jack's cock filling her tight tunnel over and over again. Her body felt so different from her usual body and she found the familiar, yet different, sensations strangely arousing. She moaned into the bedcovers.

"Harder, " she groaned, not caring for their conversation. Jack obliged and began slamming into her hard and fast. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass filled the room and she squealed in delight. Jack spanked her hard, causing another squeal and a groan as it pushed Ava to orgasm. Jack was close himself, watching the two women fucking each other before he joined them had got him really worked up.

Ignoring Ava's orgasm, he continued to pound into her hard and fast. Ava just moaned constantly, her body trembling and shaking as one orgasm ran straight into another. Jack was hitting something deep inside her and it was driving her wild, pushing the pleasure to new heights. With a grunt, Jack slammed deep into her and held himself there as his cock pulsed and emptied its load into her. Ava let out one long, extended moan as her orgasm finally began to subside and she slumped into the bed.

"Where is he now?" Abby asked, continuing their conversation.

"Downstairs on the phone, calling everyone he needs to call. We should head home soon and get our stuff," Jack thought out loud.

"So, this really is our new house, this is crazy," Abby grinned looking around the room. "I assume this is your bedroom now?"

"I guess so," Jack agreed. It was the biggest room, at least from the ones they had seen so far.

"I'll take the one next door then," Abby decided.

"I'll go on the other side," Ava said wearily as she slid forward, biting her lip as Jack's cock slid out of her. She rolled onto her back and sighed happily.

"I guess I'll move John to another bedroom. I should put him in a cupboard, it's what he deserves, but we need to maintain some cover if someone comes round and he needs to pretend he still owns this place," Jack mused.

"Look at you, thinking of all the possibilities, who'd have thought you were so clever," Abby teased. Jack just stuck his tongue out at her and rolled off the bed.

"Come on you two, get dressed, let's get going."

They returned to Jack's house and collected everything they thought they would need in the near future. His car was packed to the brim when they were done and Abby had to sit on Ava's knee on the way back. The guard let them in as soon as he saw the car coming, which Jack smiled about as he drove past.

They unpacked their things and less than six hours after they had pulled up and dropped Ava off, they now owned the mansion. Well, technically it was still John's, but since John belonged to Jack, it was basically his.

They started to explore the house, finding more rooms and a bunch of expensive things. Ava and Abby were most excited by the swimming pool out back, but Jack decided to explore his room. He wanted to move John's stuff out and move his stuff in. He found a box of expensive watches, according to John the cheapest one was worth one hundred thousand dollars.

Jack ordered John to move all of his things from the master bedroom to another one down the hall. John happily agreed and began moving his stuff. Jack smirked as he noticed the tent that had formed in John's trousers as he followed Jack's orders.

As they were moving things, Jack heard a door open downstairs and thought it was one of the girls. To his surprise, he found a young Asian woman in the kitchen wearing a traditional maid's uniform. She paid him no attention as she continued to clean.

"Erm, hello?" Jack asked.

"Hello," she said, turning to face Jack and bowing slightly in greeting. She had a hint of an accent, but Jack couldn't quite place where from.

"I'm assuming you're the maid?"

"Yes sir," she replied quietly.

Jack looked at her, he hadn't thought about this. Of course a house this large would require staff to maintain it. Which presented a problem. He realised he was going to need to use the collar to control the staff too.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Jack."

"I'm Samantha," the maid replied.

"I won't keep you from your work," Jack smiled, leaving the room. He went upstairs to find John who was in his new bedroom. Jack reinforced the commands he had given earlier, making sure they'd still stick after he removed the collar and changing it so John would act as his slave in front of anyone under Jack's control, not just Ava and Abby. He then ordered John to remove the collar.

Jack held his breath as John reached up and unsnapped the collar. For some reason he was still concerned that the moment John took it off, the collar's power would fade. Yet, John handed him the collar and continued putting his things away like nothing had changed. Jack sighed in relief and went downstairs to find Samantha.

"Samantha, it's a weird request, but could you try this on for me?" Jack asked, holding out the collar. She seemed very shy and timid and he was hoping that would mean she'd do as he asked. It seemed he was right as she took the collar and closed it around her neck.

"What do you need, Master?" She asked.

"From now on, you will work for me and follow my orders, not John's. You will keep your contract with him and he will still pay you, but you will only listen to him if he tells you to do something while someone who is not under my control is in the house. You will continue your normal life outside of this house and behave as you usually would, but inside the house you will find anything unusual that happens perfectly normal."

"You will not tell anyone about me, what goes on in this house, the collar or the power that the collar has. You will never do anything to betray me or my friends. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master!" Samantha replied.

"Good, now tell me, how long have you worked for John?"

"Almost two years now," Samantha replied.

"Does he pay you well? You know what kind of person he is right?" Jack asked. He was wondering what kind of person Samantha was.

"He pays me little. I work for him because I have no choice. I was brought here from Korea, I thought by people that could help me get a better life, but I was trapped by human traffickers. I work for Mr Cannes because I have no other choice. I don't even have a visa to live in this country, it's only because of him keeping me here that I haven't been sent home."

"Shit. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure someone with John's money could get you a visa," Jack wondered. Samantha nodded.

"He says he can, he keeps suggesting he will do it one day, but he never does."

"Well that changes now. From now on, you'll be getting paid fifty dollars an hour and I will make sure John does everything he can to arrange for you to get a visa," Jack promised.

"Thank you, Master!" Samantha beamed, rushing forward and hugging Jack tightly. He hadn't expected this, he barely knew this woman, but then he realised just how significant what he had just promised her must be to her. He hugged her back as tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Master," she cried, pulling away. "That was inappropriate."

"It's fine," Jack smiled.

"It's just that I had almost given up hope that anyone would help me. I thought I'd be stuck here forever, doing whatever I was told with no choice," Samantha explained. Jack couldn't help seeing the irony of her saying that while wearing the collar.

"Well, I'll make sure you can do what you want to do Samantha," Jack smiled.

"Master, my real name is Min-Jun," Samantha told him.

"Is that what you would prefer to be called?" Jack asked. She nodded in response.

"I would like to be called Min, if that is ok?" She asked.

"Of course, Min it is!"

Min smiled at him widely and Jack couldn't help smiling back. He stayed and talked with her for a while, finding out that she had no family left in Korea after her mother had died, which was why she had tried to leave the country. She was seventeen when she left and had started working for John when she was nineteen. He had disliked her real name and renamed her Samantha, as well as sending her to speech lessons to reduce her accent to something he found more pleasing.

He'd had her taught on how to clean the house properly, as well as launder his clothing and various other tasks. He was a strict employer, often yelling at her for small mistakes. He had never been violent with her, but she had been terrified of him. While he'd never demanded anything sexual from her, he'd often grope her while she worked. Jack wasn't surprised by anything he heard, but he made a mental note to find a way to punish John for what he had done to her.

"Oh, hey!" Abby smiled as she came in to get a drink. She was wearing a bikini and her hair was wet from swimming.

"Abby, this is Min, she's going to be our maid," Jack explained.

"Oh awesome, does this mean I don't have to tidy my bedroom?" Abby laughed.

"I would be happy to clean it for you," Min smiled.

"Min, I love you already," Abby grinned before turning and getting a drink from the refrigerator. She waved by to the pair as she returned back to the pool. Jack took the collar and left Min to continue cleaning as he went to join Ava and Abby in the pool. He found the two girls sitting on the edge talking, Abby in the bikini he'd seen her in minutes ago and Ava still in the tiny bikini she had been wearing all day.

"Put this on," Jack said, holding out the collar to Ava. She took it and wrapped it around her neck, clicking it closed. "Now go back to your normal look."

Jack watched as Ava's whole body seemed to shift instantly. One moment she looked like the big titted bimbo they had turned her into and the next moment she was back to her old self. Her bikini hung uselessly on her chest, no longer fitting her smaller breasts.

"That's never going to stop being amazing to see," Abby commented. Jack agreed, it was incredible seeing someone change the way they look so instantly. He also found it quite arousing.

"Ava, give me the collar," Jack ordered. She took the collar off and Jack held it out to Abby. She didn't know what he was planning or why he wanted her to wear it, but she was feeling adventurous and took it from him. She snapped it around her neck and clicked it closed.

"Make yourself look like Ava," Jack ordered. He watched as Abby's form shifted and suddenly, he was looking at a duplicate of Ava.

"That's weird, I've never seen myself from this perspective," Ana gasped.

"Now Abby, until the collar comes off, you'll forget you are Abby and think you are Ava. Your thoughts, memories and personality will be identical to Ava. You'll see the other Ava and know that she is also real, that there are two Ava's and that's just how it is. You'll also find the idea of having sex with the other Ava incredibly arousing. Now follow that command, but don't remember me giving it to you," Jack ordered.

"What are you two looking at?" Abby asked.

"Tell me who you are," Jack told her.

"I'm Ava, your step sister," Abby replied cautiously, as if it was some kind of trick.

"And who is she?" Jack asked, pointing to the real Ava.

"That's Ava, the other one of me," Abby replied confused. Jack couldn't help but grin. The collar had completely altered her. He had more things he wanted to test though.

"Tell me the kinkiest place you've had sex."

"On my mother's bed while she was in the shower," Abby replied. Jack looked over at Ava whose eyes were wide. She looked at Jack and nodded.

"Holy shit, that thing can give her my memories?" Ava asked.

"It seems so. Make your memories identical to that of the President," Jack ordered Abby.

"I can't do that," she replied.

"Maybe it's only of people who have worn the collar? They have some kind of connection to it that it uses?" Ava guessed.

"Maybe," Jack replied.

"What are you two on about?" Abby asked, she was so confused why the two of them were talking about her memories.

"Nothing. I want you to lay there while I fuck the other Ava's ass," Jack ordered. Ava looked at him and grinned, hauling herself from the edge of the pool and kneeling down in front of Jack. She slid down her bikini bottoms to her knees, exposing her ass for him. Jack grinned, he didn't even need to order her and she had presented herself to him.

"Now, feel everything she feels as I fuck her," Jack ordered Abby. He freed his cock and dropped to his knees behind Ava, pressing his erect member against her hole. Both Ava's gasped as he stretched her hole open and the head slid inside. He spanked her ass hard and watched Abby flinch as she felt the same sting Ava felt. It was incredibly hot knowing she was feeling everything he was doing without touching her.

He began to fuck Ava's ass in earnest, slapping his hips against her ass cheeks with each thrust. Ava rested her head on her forearms and just moaned as he slammed into her. Something about having the usually dominant Ava so pliant and subservient really got Jack going.

He pounded into her ass, watching as Abby squirmed in pleasure on the seat next to them. She had rolled onto her stomach, sticking her ass up into the air as she felt Jack's cock slamming in and out of her. The pair moaned in unison, growing in frequency and volume as Jack continued to fuck them. They came at the same time, Ava moaning and shuddering beneath him while Abby gripped the sides of the seat.

Jack watched Abby writhing around, not slowing down his thrusts. She was bucking her hips against some invisible cock, trying to get it deeper, but completely unable to influence anything she was feeling. The real Ava simply stayed where she was, enjoying Jack fucking her tight ass. Her orgasm had faded, but she was well onto the way to another and hoped that Jack would last long enough for it to happen.

Jack was already extremely close. He was so turned. Fucking Ava and watching a copy of her body reacting to it next to him was incredibly hot and he really wanted to see how she reacted to having his cum filling her insides. He pounded into her harder and faster, his muscles burning from the exertion, but he was so close.

With a groan he slammed into her a few more times as he pushed himself over the edge. It was just enough to make the two women cum again. This time harder than before as Ava shook below him, struggling to keep control of her muscles, while Abby twitched and spasmed on the seat next to them. Abby's legs shook and twitched, threatening to make her fall off her seat.

The both moaned loudly as Jack's cock pulsed inside them, emptying its load. He thrust gently, milking each rope from his cock into their insides until he was completely spent. Both women let out an identical sigh of contentment as they relaxed, their orgasms fading. Abby collapsed onto the seat while Ava relaxed underneath Jack. He felt her body sag and slowly pulled out of her used asshole.

He looked down at the two women as he walked towards the pool. They had the same happy smile on their faces as they lay there looking at him. He touched a toe into the water. Satisfied it was alright, he jumped in and disappeared under the water. He reappeared a moment later, wiping the water from his face before he began swimming some lengths of the pool. It was a good warm down for his muscles after such an intense fuck.

The next morning Jack woke with a start. His alarm was blaring and he groggily reached over to shut it off. In all the excitement, he'd completely forgotten he still had classes to attend. His untangled himself from the dual Ava's that were snuggled up to him and climbed out of bed. After a quick shower, he went to the garage and decided which car to take. John had four sports cars, a standard saloon and a big four-wheel drive. Jack selected one of the sports cars and sped off down the drive. The guard had the gate open before he even arrived at it and Jack blasted through and went to college.

The day went pretty quietly, Jack attended classes and spoke with friends, it was the most normal day he'd had in a long time. That was, until he had class with Miss Jameson. The class itself went fairly normally, except he noticed Miss Jameson looking at him occasionally. Once the class was over, everyone back to collect their things and leave the room when Jack heard her.

"Jack, could you stay behind please? I have something I need to discuss with you," Miss Jameson said sternly. A couple of guys laughed and made oooing noises at Jack as they filed out of the room. Jack made his way down to her desk and Miss Jameson just waited, watching the other students leave until she was alone with Jack.

"What's up?" Jack asked, unsure what he had done wrong.

"Do you still have that collar?" Miss Jameson asked. Jack's eyes went wide, he'd not expected her to be asking about the collar. He was concerned, he couldn't remember what orders he had given Miss Jameson about it or whether she might have told anyone about it.

"Yes..." He replied hesitantly.

"Would you like to use it on me again?" She asked. That was two things in a row Jack hadn't been expecting.

"You want me to use the collar on you? Despite you knowing what it can do?" He asked, cautious in what he said.

"Yes," Miss Jameson replied simply. He could see a slight flush in her cheeks.

"Alright. Come to this address tonight," Jack said, taking a piece of paper from her desk and writing his new address on it. She took the piece of paper and nodded.

Jack left the classroom wondering if that had really happened. It was unusual. He'd never expected Miss Jameson to willingly want to be collared again. He partly wondered if it was some kind of trick or a trap. He had no way of knowing. Well, not now he didn't, but once he put the collar on her, he could ask her.

He arrived home and told Abby that Miss Jameson was coming over. She was extremely excited. Jack decided to leave her looking like Ava, so Miss Jameson wouldn't know it was Abby. He then sent the real Ava out on a shopping run.

It was almost seven o'clock by the time Miss Jameson arrived. Jack had informed the guard to let her in and had Min show her into the house. Miss Jameson walked into the large living room Jack was in looking extremely confused.

"Why are we here?" She asked when she saw Jack. Jack just smiled at her and lifted up the collar which dangled from his finger. Miss Jameson looked at it and he saw the flush reappear on her cheeks.

"I'll tell you once you're wearing this," Jack replied. Miss Jameson tried to keep her face neutral, but Jack saw a flicker of excitement on her face as she began walking towards him. She took the collar from his finger and held it in front of her. Jack looked at her, partially wondering if she was about to try and run away. If this was some kind of trick to get the collar or something, now would be the time.

PTWrites
PTWrites
1,220 Followers
12