An Unusual Night at the Bar Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up, straddling me, gasping with the intense sensations that new angle brought to her. I hungrily took one of her nipples between my lips, sucking at it, using my hand to squeeze and pinch the other one.

Jules moaned and rocked her hips faster to spur me on. In this position, our clits rubbed on another and I groaned with pleasure. She had fisted her hand into my hair, her head was leaned back and she was riding me desperately, her hips rocking and circling with a speed that had me panting against her breast.

When you have sex and you completely let go, you get in this frenzy, this complete ego-trip, where the only thing that matters is your own satisfaction.

This is the best state to have sex in, in my opinion, because you stop thinking about what the other one maybe wants or needs. You act without inhibition or restraint. It is pure greed: you just take and take and take until you cum. It is also the sexiest thing to witness.

Something about riding me had put Jules into this frenzy. Somehow, rocking on top of me wasn't enough for her anymore. She needed more, and she didn't wait for me to give it to her, she just took it.

She climbed from my lap and motioned for me to lie down. Guessing what she was up to, I put my hand on the now unoccupied half of the dildo and held it up for her. She kneeled in front of me, facing away from me, and lowered herself onto it, emitting a content sigh when the thick head disappeared in her again.

And then she started to move. She rode that cock, moving her body up and down, her butt bouncing as if she were twerking. All I could do was watch in amazement, one hand on the dildo that was thrust deep inside me every time she slammed down onto it, the other hand on my clit, rubbing myself frantically as we both neared an overpowering climax.

12