An Unusual Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers

All of that was running through my mind, but my hand had pulled my dick out of the fly of my shorts on autopilot. I heard my sister gasp, and looked down to see my hard cock throbbing in my hand. I looked up at her face, turned on to see her licking her lips and staring at my dick.

"That's a nice, big dick," she breathed.

"Thanks," I replied.

My head went back and forth from the cock-sucking porn star on screen to my sister standing in my room. I quickly realized that I was more turned on watching Tonya stare at my lap and lick her lips than I was by the action on screen. Once more I swiveled my chair to face her and I deliberately stroked my cock for her with my legs spread to give her a good view.

"Tonya," I said softly. She was completely absorbed, staring at my dick. Her hard nipples were clearly visible through her bra and blouse. "Tonya," I repeated a little louder. She finally looked at my face. "I have to tell you, I am more turned on by you than that woman on the screen," I said. "And she's hot. If I were alone, I would be stroking it to her and coming soon. When I look at you, though, I get far more turned on."

She groaned when she looked at my cock. I looked down and saw a large, clear drop had formed at the tip. I spread it over the head with my thumb and watched her lick her lips while she watched me do it. I picked up speed stroking my shaft.

"Are you getting close?" she asked breathily. I nodded as I reached for my wastebasket.

Now, I keep a small wastebasket under the workstation, next to my chair. I use it to dispose of paper, tissues, wrappers, and other non-recyclable trash. It also serves as a handy cum-bucket when I masturbate. Since it has a plastic liner bag, I don't have to worry about the mess that might be left if I rush to grab a tissue. My spunk would wind up spread out among the paper trash, where it would be absorbed and dried up quickly. It also avoided the smell of cum that accompanied a sperm-drenched tissue.

Tonya looked at me for a moment before she realized what I was doing. I stroked my shaft and pointed the head of my cock at the basket when she murmured softly.

"That's such a waste."

Once again, I didn't follow what she meant. I cocked my head and looked at her. My dick was swelling and pulsing in my hand as I approached the point of no return. Tonya groaned and licked her lips. She was moving toward me, drifting to her knees between my feet. She did not even look at my improvised cum-bucket as she pushed it aside. Her eyes were locked on the head of my dick, and then her mouth closed on it.

That deep, sexy groan in her throat pushed me over the edge. I gasped as my cock erupted in her mouth.

Now, I don't know about any of you guys, but I don't release nearly as much semen when I jack off as when I am with a woman. Masturbating into my wastebasket usually means I am shooting out a couple tablespoons at most. On the other hand, when a sexy woman encourages me to come in her pussy or her mouth...well, it's a lot more of the stuff.

Tonya moaned around the head of my cock as I filled her mouth with hot cum. She swallowed again and again, and I shuddered and gasped at the intense sensation. Her mouth was hot and wet on my dick, and she looked impossibly sexy between my legs with her lips stretched around my girth. Of course, any woman looks sexier with your dick in her mouth...I had to grin when I thought that, but I was still shaking uncontrollably as this sexy woman continued to nurse cum from my throbbing cock.

You might think that something like that would make things awkward—after all, this was my sister and she had just sucked my dick. In our case, though, it was the opposite. We had been awkward around each other from the moment we had met. My whole body relaxed after she finished draining the cum from my dick, and she sat back and smiled at me while she swallowed the pool of semen in her mouth.

"Wow. Thanks," I murmured.

She finished swallowing. "You're welcome," she said with a warm smile.

She looked back at my spent cock and leaned forward to wrap her little hand around the base of it. She held it up against her forearm for size comparison. It hadn't gone completely soft.

"You do have a really big dick," she stated. She looked from my dick up to my face. "Have you ever thought about a career in porn?"

I laughed at that. "No," I said merrily. "I was just painfully shy all through high school and when I started college. There is no way I could have sex with all those cameras pointed at me. I really had to work at overcoming that shyness just so I could present my engineering projects in front of a group of people."

"Okay, but now...?" she asked. Her hand was slowly sliding up the length of my shaft.

"Now there is no way that I would make as much money in porn as what I will make as an engineer," I replied simply. "I am already a paid intern, but I get bonuses for getting my parts of these projects completed ahead of deadline. By the time I complete my master's next year, I will already be a millionaire."

Her hand froze, squeezing the shaft of my dick just below the head. "Really?" she asked. I nodded. Her hand resumed slowly stroking my dick and she shook her head in annoyance. "This sucks," she spat.

"What?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Well, you're this good-looking guy with a nice big dick. Now you're telling me you're a millionaire with a good job. I flew out to California and met my dream guy. Only it turns out he's my brother." She shook her head at me. Her wry little smile slowly spread over her face. Her eyes flitted down to the head of my cock again, and she leaned forward to lick the drop of pre-cum that was oozing out of the tip. "So tasty," she murmured as she leaned back and savored it.

I was still trying to process what she said. My mind was a little slow; I was distracted with the way she was stimulating my dick and her lusty expression. "You really like my dick, don't you?" I breathed.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied after wrapping her lips around the head once again. Her hot tongue twirled around it three times before licking my piss-slit. "It's just beautiful," she added after pulling back to stare at it.

"Wow," I croaked. I cleared my throat and smiled down at her again. "I guess we're in the same boat then. I always dreamed I would meet a sexy woman who actually liked my big dick instead of being intimidated by it. Most of the women I've dated won't even try to fit me in their mouth."

"That's a shame," she cooed. Then she was attacking my dick with her hungry lips and tongue. It was by far the most amazing blowjob I ever had. If the point of this exercise was to see if she could get me hard again, she accomplished that feat in no time. The noises she made with my dick in her mouth were just incredible. I realized that the video on screen had ended. The salacious sounds filling the room were entirely of my sister's making.

When I was hard and throbbing in her mouth, she just picked up her pace. Her left hand gently fondled and squeezed my balls while her right held my shaft and fed my cock into her hungry mouth. I had to groan out loud when she applied firm suction. I could feel her sucking the pre-cum right out of my balls and up the length of my shaft. Her moans were downright happy as she tasted that cock juice.

My mouth was dry once again. I realized that it was hanging open as I breathed heavily and panted. I had to lick my lips to speak clearly.

"If you don't slow down, I'm going to come in your mouth again," I warned her. Her eyes lit up at that, locking onto mine as she slurped my dick noisily and bobbed her head to take more of me inside. A smile lit up her entire face when she felt me swelling up in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned helplessly as she drained me again.

It was a little embarrassing how much I lost control. My head shook from side to side, I was gasping loudly, and my shoulders shook. My hands grabbed the armrests of my office chair in a white-knuckled death grip. My thighs and buttocks were clenching and unclenching with each spurt. Her eyes took all of that in, and her expression was one of blissful happiness as she slurped every drop out of me and swallowed it down.

She finally leaned back to swallow, while I panted for breath. At the same time, we both breathed, "That was amazing!" and then we just looked at each other and laughed.

Tonya looked a little sad when I tucked my dick back into my shorts and zipped up. I helped her to her feet and we walked out to the living room holding hands. The ice had melted in our drinks, so I poured them out in the sink and made us each a fresh one. We clinked our glasses together in a wordless toast and each took a long sip. Our eyes met over our glasses and we smiled.

"So, do you think I should get that job as a fluffer?" she asked.

I shook my head and tried to look mournful. "I think you'd be terrible at it," I said.

Her eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about?" she blurted. "I got you hard, didn't I?"

"Well, yeah," I said, "but if you suck every guy dry as soon as he's hard in your mouth, it kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? If you did that on set, they'd just fire your ass."

She spluttered around her drink as she laughed. She had to set the glass down on the coffee table. Her whole body looked so alluring when she laughed like that. Unfortunately, she had gotten the drink on her white blouse, and the dark stains of the cola were obvious. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"Jerk," she replied with a smile. Then she just unbuttoned her blouse and shrugged it off before handing it to me. "You get to wash that out."

I was too captivated by the sight of her magnificent breasts in the lacy bra to make words. I nodded and stood, bumping into the coffee table as I tried to walk away and keep that mouth-watering cleavage in sight at the same time. Tonya laughed and shook her head at me as she picked up her drink and took another sip. I reached the kitchen sink and finally tore my eyes from her to wash the stains out of her blouse.

It took a few minutes, and I was really working at it. I didn't want the blouse to be ruined and did feel a little guilty. She got up from the couch and walked over behind me, pressing her breasts against my back and leaning up to whisper in my ear.

"So, you think I should have gotten you hard with my mouth and then not gotten you off?" she asked. "That seems a little cruel."

My dick lurched in my shorts. I thought it over for a moment before replying.

"You were supposed to get me as hard as you can, and then feed that hard dick into a waiting pussy," I hissed back. I turned off the water and wrung out her blouse before turning to face her. "Hmm...Where would we be able to find a nice, wet, horny pussy at this time of night?" I asked rhetorically.

Her eyes searched mine, looking for something deeper than the horny look that was so obvious on my face.

"You do realize I'm your sister, right?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied simply. "Is that a problem? I mean, I know we're not supposed to do anything like that—anything like what we've already done, really."

Her eyes were still searching mine, and she bit her lip and sort of chewed on it thoughtfully. "I didn't come here to have sex with you. You know that, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied. Things had escalated really quickly, I realized. Doubtless she was having second thoughts. I couldn't blame her. "I understand," I said. "You've got nothing to explain."

"Good," she said, nodding. "Now I'm going to steal one of your shirts while my blouse dries."

"Okay," I smiled. "Let me show you what I've got."

She followed me in to my bedroom, and I opened my closet to show her what I had there, and then opened the third dresser drawer where I kept my folded t-shirts. I grabbed a spare hangar and put her blouse on it, then left her to browsing my clothes while I went into the bathroom and hung her blouse up on the rod supporting the shower curtain. I returned to the living room and sat on the couch to finish my drink.

Tonya emerged from my bedroom wearing one of my dress shirts. It was a darker shade of blue. On her, it came down to mid-thigh. The shirt was snug around her generous breasts and she had it unbuttoned enough to display some nice cleavage, though not as much as her blouse had revealed. It looked good on her.

She smiled at me and I could not help but smile back. There is something that has always turned me on about seeing a woman wearing one of my shirts. Even though I knew she was my sister, this was one sexy woman.

"Comfy?" I asked.

She nodded. "This really is a nice shirt. I was joking about stealing it earlier, but I may have to take it with me when I go."

I had only worn it three or four times since I bought that shirt three years earlier. "Well, it looks better on you than it does on me anyway," I said. "If you really want it, you have my blessing."

"Thanks," she murmured, sliding next to me and picking up her drink. We talked for a bit about our father, and her job in Georgia.

"The one part that I really can't stand," she said, "is how hopeless some of those couples are after so many tries. I have to be there every time they fill out their forms before the next attempt, and it's like you can feel their despair." She shook her head unhappily. "I was so ready for a change."

"So, this friend of yours is...what? A porn producer? Director? What does he do?" I asked.

"He owns the production company," she replied. "I didn't know that when I left home. I thought maybe he wanted to date me again or something. If he really had a job offer, that would be nice, but I came out here expecting that he and I would maybe pick up where we left off in high school."

"Were you two serious back then?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Not really," she replied. "We just had a lot of sex. Sometimes with other people. We were pretty wild."

"Are you seriously considering taking that job?" I asked.

"No," she sighed sadly. "He's clearly not interested in me anymore, and that would just make it uncomfortable for me to work for him. These days he has all those young girls who will do anything for a career in the business."

"Oh, come on, it's not like you're old," I countered.

"Scottie," she said, shaking her head sadly. I did not correct her. "He had this eighteen or nineteen-year-old sucking his dick in his office when I walked in. I have never felt as old as I did when I saw her face. By the time I got to his office, I knew what sort of business it was. There were seven or eight women there, and the oldest was easily younger than you."

"I'm sorry," I said. "If it's any consolation, I'd hire you in a second."

She smiled at that. "I thought you said I'd make a terrible fluffer," she reminded me.

"If I owned a production company like your friend," I said, "I wouldn't hire you as a fluffer. I would do everything in my power to convince you to be the star of my movies. You're gorgeous and sexy, Tonya. That blowjob you gave me earlier was the hottest thing I have ever seen. If we had that on video, it would be money in the bank."

She laughed beautifully at that. "Oh, you smooth talker. You just want me to suck your dick again."

I opened my mouth to protest, but I couldn't really deny that I would love for her to do it. I shook my head and took another sip of my dwindling drink. Tonya leaned into my side and whispered huskily into my ear.

"I am going to suck your dick again," she said. "Before I do that, though, would you do me a favor?"

I nodded as I carefully swallowed the rum and coke in my mouth. "Of course, just name it," I said.

She lifted the hem of that shirt, revealing a moist, freshly-waxed pussy between her slightly spread thighs.

"I got this done so it would be ready when I got to California," she said. "Would you please lick it for me?"

She giggled at the haste with which I slid between her legs, and then she groaned when my starving mouth closed on her eager little slit. Tonya's pussy was delicious and I could not get enough of it. She unbuttoned the shirt, starting at the bottom to get it out of my way. When she released the last button, she opened the shirt to reveal her glorious breasts. I groaned into her pussy in appreciation.

Tonya sipped her drink and played with her nipples while I licked and slurped between her thighs. She reached over me to set the drink back on the coffee table before she shuddered through a lovely little orgasm. I lapped up her juices as they oozed from her. She pulled me up and gave me a hot kiss on the lips.

"You know you're going to fuck me, right?" she asked. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. "Good," she said. "Let's go to bed."

We rose and walked into my bedroom. Tonya sat on the edge of my bed and reached out to unbutton my shorts while I took off my shirt. She slid the shorts and my underpants down my legs and then kissed my cock gently. Her lips worked their way down the shaft, planting soft kisses as they went. She had me throbbing and hard in no time at all as I stood and watched her.

"You're amazing," I whispered.

"Thanks," she said, smiling up at me. She took me in her mouth briefly before releasing me with a loud slurp. She shrugged off the shirt and wiggled her way back on the bed. She stopped with her head on a pillow and her legs spread.

I crawled up the bed between her legs and kissed her nipples and then her lips. I rose to my knees so I could watch while I fed the tip of my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. She had me so hard that it did not look like that fat mushroom head would fit into her puffy little pussy. We both groaned as her wet little petals spread wide around the head of my pulsing cock.

"God, you are so tight," I moaned.

"Please, take it slow," she whispered. "It's been a while."

I nodded and watched the head of my cock slowly sink into her. It felt fantastic. She was so hot and wet and snug. Even though she had done an amazing job of draining me less than an hour ago, I was worried that I would come again before I was even half-way inside her. It felt perfect, like her pussy was made to take my dick.

"That's incredible," she breathed. My eyes roamed up, over her heaving breasts, to meet her gaze. "You fill me up perfectly," she said, echoing my thoughts.

When I was balls-deep inside her, I held still and felt her pussy squeezing me as it adjusted to my girth. Her shoulders and breasts shivered at the sensation. She nodded to let me know she was ready, and I slowly pulled my hips back and then slid forward again.

"Oh!" she gasped. I had felt it too. The tip of my cock had pressed against her cervix.

I was slow and gentle as I pumped my dick in and out of my sister's perfect little pussy. She came twice, and each time I held my throbbing boner all the way inside her and marveled at the way her internal muscles worked me over. After that second orgasm, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me to her for a searing kiss and encouraging me to increase the tempo of my thrusts.

Tonya gasped and came again and again as I worked up to a serious pounding of her tight pussy. All too soon, I passed the point of no return.

"I'm going to come!" I growled.

"YES!" she cried, wrapping her legs tightly around me.

The first shot of my cum triggered a tremendous orgasm in her. We both shuddered and cried out as that intense sensation seized control of our bodies. We kissed again and again after that incredible shared climax, with my cock buried inside her and her legs locked around my body.

Finally, she looked up at me and panted, "That was..."

"Perfect," I finished for her.

"Yes it was," she smiled.

We never achieved that level of perfection again—at least not that night. That did not stop us from trying. It took another sweaty hour of vigorous sex before I was ready to come again. Tonya pushed me onto my back and drained that load from me with her mouth. Afterward, she kissed her way up my chest and lay on top of me.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,748 Followers