An Unwanted Visit from a Fat Satyr

Story Info
An ugly bastard satyr has some fun with a petite virgin.
6.1k words
2.77
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redrat7
redrat7
19 Followers

On the furthest outskirts of the city, nestled between the mountains and never ending forest, laid a quaint fishing village. A large river separated the townsfolk from the thick, unexplored forest. Aside from that, it was a quiet and rural area where anything worth noting rarely occurred.

A bitter wind chill rolled throughout the desolate town, snowfall gathering on homes and trees alike. It was the middle of a fierce storm, causing nearby wildlife to seek shelter in any form. In the forest, animals were quick to hide from the elements.

One sole monstrous creature emerged from the forest, rather than seeking refuge.

Throughout the winter landscape a husky figure trudged along in the dark, leaving behind cloven hoofprints in the freshly fallen frost. The large, lumbering creature took heavy labored breaths as it made its way to its desired destination: the closest home that was warm and smelled of food. The beast made its way closer to the village, stomach growling loudly with predatory hunger.

A cottage with smoke rising from it's chimney caught his eye, and he made a swift start straight for it, locking in on his prey for the night. The small house emanated heat and life, just what the hungry satyr was intent on taking. He felt a flicker of excitement in his aged, greedy soul. His dark and dirty mind knew he would have a successful night.

He snuck around to the back of the house, looking for entry.

Frida, a young maiden of only 19, stirred in her sleep, shuddering under her woolen blankets. Unbeknownst to her, a window was cracked wide open in just the other room. The young woman did not live alone. Unfortunately for her, the night the satyr decided to pay her a visit would be the same night her family was out of town. Their return from their trip was delayed due to the weather. Leaving their only daughter alone and vulnerable.

Frida's teeth chattered as she was lost in her dream, ignorant to the invader in her home.

Two heavy hooves clacked against the brick wall as the satyr struggled to fit his wide posterior through the window. With a determined grunt, he was able to squeeze himself through. Standing at a proud height of five feet seven inches, and weighing in at well more than 500 pounds, was a wide stanced satyr who went by Klaus. Klaus had thick black hair that coated the lower half of his body, with matching patches of hair on his stomach and arms. His greasy forehead shone under the moonlight, and his receding hairline and balding head had two goat-like horns sprouting out to complete the ensemble.

With a well formed beer belly that hung below his expansive waistline, Klaus was the pinnacle of gluttony. It wasn't uncommon for him to break into family homes and raid their food supplies, possibly even eating the occupants of the home if they were small enough.

Tonight was one of those beloved nights.

Klaus carelessly made his way through Frida's kitchen, his wide hips and stout gait knocking over countless pots and pans. The loud clatter immediately awoke Frida. The young woman fumbled out of her bed, panicking. Did the wind cause something to fall over outside? Was it her father trying to come into the house? Slowly Frida collected her thoughts and picked herself up. She crept out of her room, peeking her head down the hallway to see no one there.

'It was such a loud noise... what could it have been?' Frida thought to herself as she made her way down to her kitchen. Grabbing an oil lamp, she tiptoed cautiously down the hall.

Frida felt her heart stop when she heard the sloppy chewing. Her eyes widened when she saw the hunched over figure sat on her kitchen floor, gnawing away at the leftover meals from the past week. Frida dropped her lamp and shrieked when she made eye contact with the beast- his eyes were yellow and had vertical pupils like that of a goat. He had the head of a balding male, with a goatee and ugly sneer. His stomach was massive and hung low all the way to his haunches. He had a rear end that rivaled his gut in size, except it was twice as hairy and had a much stronger odor.

Frida instinctively covered her mouth as she took a step back in horror, fearful of her sudden house guest. The satyr had a strong, eye watering odor, much worse than any farm animal Frida had encountered.

The intruding satyr grinned wildly when he saw the beautiful young maiden, licking his lips with anticipation as he came to the realization that his night was about to be a lot more entertaining than originally anticipated.

"Ho oh oh~!" Klaus snickered as he picked himself up, brushing off the crumbs from his hairy gut. "What have we here? I came looking for a meal, but you look much more delectable!" He showed off a toothy grin, cackling as he made grabbing gestures towards Frida.

Eyes widened with fear, Frida yelped, backing away from the creature after it was too late. The portly satyr charged towards her, grabbing her thin wrists and twisting them roughly.

"Where ya' headed, girly? I haven't even had a chance to introduce myself!" Klaus jeered with sadistic glee, his clawed fingers sinking deep into Frida's delicate arm.

Frida screamed loudly, attempting to thrash herself away, desperately kicking and throwing her foot at the creature's groin.

"Let me go!" She shrieked. "Help!" With tears in her eyes, Frida stretched her neck, yelling as loud as she could out to the open window.

"Cry all you want, no one's gonna hear ya over that ragin' storm!" Klaus laughed haggardly, taking malevolent joy in watching the weak woman struggle under his grasp. The movement caused his gelatinous gut to rumble, his five stomachs all sloshing full of gas and digestive matter. Being a satyr, he possessed four stomachs from his goat half, and one stomach from his man half.

"Uh oh." The satyr snickered. "Seems somethin' mighty fiery is ragin' inside me too, sweetcheeks! And I ain't just talkin' bout my libido either!" He bit his lip in a perverted fashion, wiggling his goatee at her as he leaned in closer to the young girl.

Frida shrieked with horror, her face powder pink from horrified embarrassment. "Get off of me, you disgusting freak!" She gasped, frantic to escape, out of breath and out of luck.

"How 'bout I get off ON you? Ha-ha!" He snickered at his terrible joke, and the young girl only cried louder out of fear.

"C'mon, don't be a wet blanket, let's have some fun!" Klaus yanked Frida's arm and threw her body to the ground. "Gimme a chance, let's get to know each other!" He taunted her lecherously. He took advantage of her position, body slamming her against the dirt floor. He landed right on top of her, seating his putrid posterior onto Frida's mid section.

He subdued Frida effortlessly with his inordinate weight, his ass on top of her pubic area, and her hands trapped under his gut that spilled over to the floor. As he leered down at her, the satyr knew he would feast well tonight.

Frida had fallen hard on her back, shock-laced pain shooting ribbons of agony through her body. Before she could come to, she felt an overwhelming pressure mounting on top of her. When she opened her eyes she saw the satyr pinning her against the kitchen floor. Frida audibly gagged when she was struck by just how strong his smell was up close. His dirty fur and sweaty skin felt disgusting pressed against her.

"Mm, now that's a much better way to treat your guest, don't you think? Ha-HA!" He cackled. This set off a chain reaction, his gut bouncing caused his several stomachs to churn, and greasy gas set forth on a collision course through Klaus's digestive tract. A loose and airy fart initially starting out as a whisper began to explode out of his asshole in a lewd fashion. With the satyr's entire weight pushed down on the girl with full force, the gas ripped right into Frida's body with no filter, no boundaries, all impact.

The blonde screamed in agony.

"Heheh! 'Scuse me, sweetheart!" Klaus chuckled, feeling an inverse amount of remorse. "How ungentlemanly of me!"

He leered over her with ill intent, taking a deep sniff of the nape of the blonde girl's neck with a self satisfied sigh of perverted glee.

"I knew I smelled something good when I came to this house!" Klaus laughed cruelly as he smothered the small girl with his massive weight. He straddled her with his gut, pinning her body to the ground, her legs barely able to kick in defiance underneath his heavy dump truck of an ass.

"And such a young one, too!" Klaus licked his lips as he leaned in close to Frida's horrified face, halitosis ridden breath assaulting her senses. "I'm going to be the first to defile this pretty little body of yours, aren't I?" He jeered, smelling the fear that ached from every bone in her body. She did not answer, but Klaus already knew the answer.

"My, my, I'm one lucky bastard, aren't I?" He cackled, showing off yellowed teeth as his double chins jiggled.

Frida let out a high pitched shrill shriek as she rapidly kicked her legs and pounded her fists against the humongous and hideous creature. The satyr didn't budge, his excessive fat absorbing all of her pathetic punches.

Using a clawed finger, he casually traced it down the middle of her nightgown, ripping it open and exposing her ample chest for the satyr to salivate over. Two round white breasts bounced and spread out in the open for Klaus to take a mental picture of to remember forever. He snickered when he saw her attempting to hide her chest, and began tearing off what remained of her gown.

"Don't be shy, we're gonna have a great time together!" Klaus pinched her pink nipple. "I know the perfect way to warm both of us up, my sweet!" He grinded his flabby figure against the girl's crotch, and Frida felt her blood run cold when she felt the hard, girthy bulge between the satyr's meaty thighs.

"HELP!" She screamed desperately.

Klaus hacked up a sizable amount of phlegm and spat on the girl's face, a good portion of it landing in her open, wailing mouth. He then slapped the girl with full force, knocking her head to the side with a loud THWACK!

"Shut the fuck up already, you little cunt!" Klaus spat. "I've had enough of your whiny bitching! I've decided I'm having my way with you, so don't act like a disobedient brat!" He slapped her tits roughly with full force, leaving red marks.

Frida hissed in pain, yet succeeded in continuing to beg for help, aiming her voice towards the window, pleading desperately for someone, anyone to help her.

She was only met with the sound of the elements raging in the winter storm.

"Save your breath." Klaus sneered. "No one is gonna come, except for me!" He tipped his head back with raucous laughter. He lifted his stomach with both hands to reveal the girthy cock hidden between his hairy, musky thighs. Adjusting his position, he showed off the meaty, half hard cock in his right hand. It dripped precum, with heavy amounts of dick cheese crusting around the tip.

Frida ceased her shouting when she saw the putrid, reeking member that the satyr cradled in his hand. It emanated a visible odor, was clearly unwashed, and had new and old smegma formations clustered around its cylindrical frame.

Her jaw dropped wide open, her eyes stark wide in horror. A wet spot formed between her thighs.

"Now see, I haven't bathed in a while." The satyr lied, he had never taken a bath once in his centuries long life span. "And I need someone to help clean me up."

He smugly grinned as he showed off his impressive member, it was as wide as it was smelly, and he knew the effect it had on women. Its strong smell could influence hormones, driving any woman crazily desperate for his musky cock and balls.

As he presented it to Frida, she did a double take, nose hairs frying as she was forced into such close proximity to its toxic essence. His cock absolutely reeked, and although Frida hadn't died yet, she could only compare it to the sulfuric flames of hell. Her eyes watered, but her mouth remained open.

"Impressed?" Klaus smirked. He picked himself up from off the girl, allowing her to get up on her knees.

"There's no need to be shy." He said. "Go ahead and give it a tug."

Frida hesitantly reached towards the satyr's substantial cock, her hands wrapping around it's beefy length with fearful hesitance. She stared at it with impressed squeamishness, too intimidated to explore any further.

"It won't bite, I promise." Klaus chuckled. "Here, lemme guide you, sweetheart." He took the blonde by the roots of her hair and yanked her head closer, forcing his cock into Frida's open mouth. "It's quite simple really, all you have to do is just let yourself go limp and let me face fuck you like a ragdoll, capiche?" He flashed a toothy grin.

Frida gagged, his hot and smelly dick was poking the back of her throat, and he hadn't even had his full length in yet! It took up the entire volume of her mouth's cavity, her tongue and cheeks fully encapsulated by his cock.

"Mmph!" Frida whined, her eyes watering from overstimulation. She could barely even breathe through her nose, let alone her mouth. She looked up at the satyr with pleading blue eyes. He looked back with ill intent, and thrust forward, further gagging and incapacitating the girl. Her head was thrown back and the sudden jerking motion caused her to go "GWOCK" as the erect penis shocked her esophagus.

Tears sprang out of Frida's bulged eyes as he rhythmically gyrated his hairy hips towards her. She cried uncontrollably, tears streaming rapidly down her reddened cheeks.

"You definitely suck cock like a virgin!" The satyr spat with dissatisfaction. "Alright bitch, you better know how to use your tongue. If not, you'll be sorry!" He demanded, belly jiggling.

Frida was confused yet grateful when he released his cock from her mouth. She keeled over, choking on saliva and trying to catch her stolen breath. She was too distracted to notice Klaus turning around.

Her respite was short lived, as Klaus had taken both of her arms as he stood in front of her. His astronomically abundant ass was now at her face level. She wailed in horror when she realized the position she was in- on her knees, bent over, face inches away from the monster's unwashed ass. His tail twitched with excitement as he yanked her arms forward, pulling them painfully hard as he wanted to force Frida's face as far into his fecal crevice as possible.

"I'll make a whore out of you just yet!" Klaus declared with diabolical delight, hiking up his right leg and dishing out a disgusting, air-rippling fart. Frida screamed directly into his asshole.

"Oh yeah, that's the stuff!" The satyr sighed with satisfaction. "The tried and true way of putting a bitch in her place!... Blow a beef in her face!" He snickered sinisterly, letting out another fart into Frida's nose, crushed between two hairy, unwashed ass cheeks. The young girl moaned in pain and utter agony, the powerful ammonia smell making her sick.

Klaus grunted haggardly, forcing out a particularly loud fart. "Get ready! I can't hold this log in any longer!"

Frida opened her mouth wide in horror, and the satyr's slimy anus began opening slowly, it's wrinkling smoothing out to form a wider ring to accommodate the thick, healthy turd.

"Pucker up princess, cuz' a king sized crap is coming right your way~!" He cackled in an ugly manner. He lifted his ass slightly, allowing for some room between his ass and Frida's mouth. After grunting and cursing desperately while listening to the girls nervous whimpers, Klaus finally dropped the fat egg of shit right from his asshole into her open mouth. Frida caught it, clamping her lips around it. Her clit tingled from excitement when she felt how big and thick it was between her lips.

It was huge! It stretched her lips as it was lodged inside her mouth. Tears formed at the corner of her eyes, her jaw aching painfully as she struggled to keep her teeth clamped down on it. The massive piece of shit pushed her tongue down, leaving no free space in her mouth.

"Ah~" Klaus sighed with relief as the turd finally exited his hole, and a better part of the turd stuck out of Frida's mouth.

"Damn, I needed that! What a load off, literally!" Klaus snorted. Frida gagged as the long turd was lodged deep into her throat, she couldn't breath at all.

"Mmph!" Frida whined with panic. Tears rolled down her cheek as she struggled to swallow the hard and multi-segmented turd.

He crushed her with his thighs, letting out a thunderous fart as he did so. He cut off all sources of oxygen, leaving her the only option to breathe in his rancid gas and taste his toxic turds.

"Yuh-oh." Klaus chuckled, his stomach growling wildly once more. "We got another one incoming! Hot and steamy, fresh off the presses!" Klaus announced, not giving Frida a moment to spare before he began his next full frontal fecal assault.

A waterfall of shit exploded out of his asshole, clumpy and soupy gobs of shit splurted out of his anus in a chaotic splendor. The mess all landed on top of Frida's head with a loud splatter, the impact of it quite painful as well. The young woman moaned with both pain and disgust, the hot shit landed all over her like a whip being cracked.

With his hands planted nonchalantly on his knees, Klaus sighed with sick satisfaction as he unloaded the contents of his digestive system all over the small woman. The feces covered her entirely, the steaming hot brown slop coating her head to toe as he sharted out his entire diet from the past week and a half.

Frida couldn't believe it, her clit was throbbing with confused desperation. The feeling of being coated in such hot, powerful muck made her feel so primally dominated, it unlocked a secret urge she never knew she carried. She wanted to submit to the bestial male in the most unthinkable of ways.

Pulpy, frothy shit began bubbling out of his anus and leaking all over her. He grunted out a trumpet-like fart, the gas striking Frida across the face. She choked on the steaming hot feces, the culmination of it all overflowing out of her mouth.

The blonde gagged, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she struggled under the monster's weighted waste.

"Mm, feels hot and sloppy, doesn't it~?" Klaus bit his lip with a giggle. He bounced his fat ass up and down, jiggling his hairy backside against the blonde's face. He farted onto Frida once more, air bubbles forming and popping rapidly from the goopy shit gathered on her face.

He pulled away from her to admire his handiwork, in love with the sight before him. She was covered head to toe in his creamy shit, and his first log of shit was still lodged in her throat.

Swallowing half of the turd and spitting out the other chunk, Frida was desperate for fresh air.

"Please!" She begged with a sob, though it was hard to see her tears with the manure coating her. "Please, leave my home! I can't take this anymore!"

"You think I'm going to let you get away that easy, cunt?" He snickered, stroking his goatee. "I intend on staying the whole night!" He paused to let out a raunchy, rancid fart. Frida groaned with defeat and disgust.

"Let's get back to business, bitch. You're gonna take my cock, and you're gonna like it!" Klaus straddled her against the floor, his massive gut pinning her down. He lined the tip of his sweaty cock against her cunt, it was slick with both fear and pleasure.

"No!" Frida sobbed, writhing helplessly underneath the beast. The tip of his meat against her untouched pussy felt horrific, fear of the unknown flooded Frida's mind.

He ignored her cries, forcing open her tender virgin cunt. He slid himself in slowly, filling her with his meaty cock. "Damn, bitch! You are tight!" He tipped his head back with lecherous laughter, eventually choking on his own saliva. He regained composure and began fucking the young girl quickly and violently, eager to take the maiden's virginity, leaving not a second to spare. He fucked her hard, grunting and sighing laboriously lewdly as he did so.

redrat7
redrat7
19 Followers
12