An Upside-down “Y”

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted used the first floor bathroom, washed his hands then went to the kitchen. He got a glass, added ice, then poured the ginger ale. He grabbed a can of Coke for himself, deciding he rather have that, then headed back to Kyli's room. He walked slowly, trying to shake the sensation that he was in some wonderful, erotic dream.

He had been in love with her for years, even though he always tried to deny that fact. He may have hoped sometimes that she felt the same but discovering tonight she did, had been a surprise to say the least. Especially the passion. It mirrored his own. He was glad they had made love without the damn neckties. He hoped he'd be able to get it up again. Do it really slowly, try a bunch of different positions, see which Kyli liked the best. He smiled. Yeah, that would be fun, and if he could get hard again, he'd probably last a long time. He had shot twice and the booze would help too.

He stopped at the stairs as he thought of the ties again and his gut tensed. Having her tied to the bed had been very hot, but what if she wanted to be tied up every time? He blinked as his gut knotted tighter. What if this was the one and only night of passion they ever shared? That somehow tonight was some sort of closure thing regarding that night she saw him with Darlene and connected to that stupid game they had played? Was that why she kept bringing up Darlene? What if tomorrow everything went back to normal, when they were both sober?

His brow pinched. But what if their relationship became something new, something different? How was any of this going to work out? They weren't biological siblings, but they were brother and sister in the eyes of the law, and even more importantly, they were siblings in the eyes, hearts, and minds of their parents. Hell, he even thought of her as his sister, and Kyli undoubtedly felt the same about him being her brother. Yet it was way more than that too for them, at least it was for him.

He knew he was still too drunk to think about anything right now. Maybe it would just be this night of passion, maybe it would be more. One way or the other he'd never forget this evening, this night. She was so hot, so incredible. He had never been so excited eating her pussy and fucking her tied to the bed like that. He worried for a moment again that she only got off when she was tied up. He shook his head. No, she had liked it the regular way too just a few minutes ago, yet a few hours ago he may have imagine her bound to the bed and ramming his cock into her, Ky begging to be fucked harder and harder, but that had just been erotic daydreaming. He had never thought she would be like that whenever he gave it serious thought. All of it had been his fantasies coming true, coming to life.

His thoughts shifted again. He wondered if she and Raymond had done it that way a lot. And how was tonight connected to that night she watched him with Darlene? He closed his eyes and exhaled. Tomorrow would be soon enough to think about it all. If they only had one night of lusty lovemaking, so be it. He was going to enjoy it, enjoy her, give her a night of love that she'd never forget, that neither of them would ever forget. He glanced up to the second floor. What the hell was he standing around for? The girl he had love for years was upstairs, nude, waiting for him. He shouldn't waste a moment of this night! He started up the stairs.

Kyli turned her head to look at the alarm clock. Ted seemed to be taking a long time to get a soda. Her teeth clamped her lower lip. What if he was already regretting them being together like this? What if he thought she was a perv now just like Ray had? He might, even if he had done this with Darlene. She didn't want him to ever think of her like that.

Her fear of that happening, her fear of losing Ted's care, friendship, and brotherly love began to overpower her erotic need, her romantic and erotic love towards Ted. She couldn't bare to lose him because she had wanted to do this since she was eighteen. Her right hand hurriedly went to her left wrist.

Ted stepped into Kyli's bedroom. He halted abruptly. His flaccid cock instantly started growing. All the thoughts he had at the base of the stairs were forgotten. "Don't move."

Kyli froze for a moment, then turned her head but couldn't see him at the doorway. "Ted, I... I jus' don't want you to th..."

He interrupted as he approached the bed slowly, "Sssshhh, let me enjoy just looking at you for a minute. God... Ky, you're really making all my dreams come true."

He stood at the foot of the bed. Kyli had somehow gotten herself into the upside-down "Y," the face down version of it. He thought a moment and realized it would take her at least a couple minutes to get her feet and hands free from the necktie loops without assistance. Her legs were spread, her arms were stretched straight towards to the headboard, her wrists and ankles bound, the thick pillow was under her hips, the lips of her pussy were flared opened, looking a deeper pink now in the soft lamp light. There was a telltale white drool still leaking from her cunt to prove what he had recently done with her. He only had a teasing partial peek of her hot little hole, the deep crack between her bubble buns not open much even with her legs spread. "Ky, you... you're so incredibly beautiful, and..." He took a deep breath.

"What?" She turned her face to the sheet and tensed as she imagined him saying she was a pervert.

He looked at her hair draped over her shoulders and down her sleek back. He noted her narrow waist, her perfect bottom, her slender, smooth legs, her petite, pretty feet. He wanted to tell her she was incredibly sexy, seductive, hot but thought she'd not think of it as a compliment. "You're beautiful, so... so feminine." That really did say it better. He took another deep breath and moved to the side of the bed. He set the drinks on the bedside table and his cock lurched when he saw the tube of personal lubricant.

"Jus'... jus' don't think I'm weird, okay?"

He sat on the bed. He watched his palm cup the right cheek of her pouting ass, squeeze gently, then slide to its twin and do the same. "I'd never think that, but if you are, then webothare."

He continued watching his hand as it slowly slid up her back, criss crossing from side to side on its way to her neck. He pushed her dark hair up to the top of her head and then leaned down. He gave the back of neck a few lingering moist kisses.

Kyli closed her eyes as a shiver ran down her spine. She felt him shift on the bed, his lips gave her shoulders kisses, then the side of her neck. She turned her head towards that side. He kissed her cheek, her temple, her ear. Another shiver traveled down her back. It made her pussy and anus clench.

Ted gave her ear another tender kiss. He knew he might be misreading her pose. He spoke softly, "Ky... I want to feel my cock pushing into your bottom, if you don't want to, that's o..."

She interrupted, "I want that too."

He kissed her neck as his hand coursed up her farther arm to her elbow. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "I... I want to do everything you did to her, with... with Darlene."

Ted exhaled. "Ky...quitthinking about her."

"I'm not... not really thinking about her, I'm... I... I jus' wanna do what you two did together, because... because it was what I thought you wannid to do with me, that... that 'what if' night."

"Don'tthink about her."

"I'mnot, not really. I... I wanna do this with you, but..." She tensed again.

"Huh? What?" He kissed her temple again as his hand stroked down her arm to her shoulder and onto her back. "What?"

"I... I've never done it before. Not... not really."

Ted's cock, close to a full erection, quickly reached it limits. "Wha'd'ya mean, 'not really.'" The corner of his mouth curled. He knew the answer she'd give. He gave her a kiss between her shoulder blades.

"I... I've done it with... with my own finger." She closed her eyes for a moment, even half looped she was still embarrassed. She had never told anyone.

An image of Ky finger fucking her ass flashed in his mind. Again his cock flexed. He kissed her ear once more. "We'll go slow. I want to go slow. Whatever you don't like, just say so, jus'... jus' tell me to stop. Okay?"

Kyli loved his low, soft voice. She nodded. "'kay."

His feet still on the floor, he slid his ass lower on the bed so he could lean down farther. His hairy chest lightly touched her back. Both his hands cupped around her arms and slid up her limbs past her elbows. His face stroked into her fragrant hair, his lips nibbled her neck for a few moments, then he kissed her ear. He spoke softly, "Tell me again, Ky, tell me you want to feel my cock sliding into your hot ass."

Kyli's breathing had already quickened. "I..." She swallowed, panted a few more breaths, then continued, "I wanna feel your beautiful cock sliding into my bottom."

She kept her eyes closed. She felt his moist breaths against her ear. His breathing had quickened too. She felt a kiss, then his tongue tip wiggling around, finally tracing the curves around her ear. It made her entire body shiver. She listened to his low, soft voice again.

"It'll feel a little naughty, won't it?"

"Yeah."

"Very naughty."

"I... I wanna be like that... withyou."

"It's also making love, Ky, because it's us... you and me... whatever we do, it's always going to be making love."

"Uh-huh... withyou." She panted a few even quicker breaths.

"You tied like this... I could do anything I wanted."

"I... I know."

"That means you trus' me, don't you?"

She didn't hesitate. "Yes."

"I only want to do this if you want to."

"I do... oh god, Ted, I wanna do it with you. I've wannid to for so long."

"If I do anything you don't like.... anything that doesn't feel good, tell me right away."

"'kay. I... I will."

"I'm not going to rush."

"'kay." She opened her eyes to check that the lubricant was on the bedside table. A part of her was nervous, even a little scared, but she knew Ted would never hurt her.

He had to ask her one more question. "When you pushed your finger into your bottom, what...whowere you thinking about?"

"I... I... um..." She closed her eyes and her teeth clamped her lower lip. Her mind was overloaded with emotion and desire. For some reason she wasn't sure she should tell him.

"Tell me, Ky." He had an urge and gave into it. His face moved and he gave her shoulder a lingering but gentle bite. He felt her tense and her breathing turned rapid during it. He released her flesh and gave the spot a few kisses. "Who, Ky?"

She whispered breathlessly, "Y-you. I-I thought about you doing it to me. Only you."

"I wanna give you pleasure, Kyli."

"You have. I know you will this way too."

"Slowly. I've waited too long to rush." He also knew that was the only way she'd enjoy it.

"I wan' it that way too." She wondered for a moment why he kept repeating that.

He wanted to remember every single moment, wanted to enjoy each second of it. He wanted her to remember it that way too.

Every cell of her body seemed to be shivering in anticipation. It was going to happen, it was finally going to happen. She had wanted this for years. Be with Ted, have it just like this, tied to the bed, the trust that would take, seeing, hearing, and feeling him wanting her just as much as he had wanted that bitch, Darlene. She felt his hands firmly slide along her arms to her shoulders, as his lips and tongue started a meandering trail down her back, giving her skin kisses and teasing licks.

His face then gave her pouting buns a couple strokes before he stood up. He picked up the tube of lubricant from the night table and moved to the foot of the bed. His thick, stiff cock, angling towards the ceiling, bobbed with each step. He gazed at Kyli's slender form. She was so feminine, so beautiful. Her ass was perfect, the curves of her fleshy-firm buns were exquisite, tempting, sensual. He couldn't imagine a derriere being more seductive, more alluring, more desirous. He thought about her virginal, hot, little hole. She wanted his cock to push into that tight, torrid orifice, feel her clenching hot "O" slide down his length and girth. He imagined his pleasure, the pleasure she would give him, but he wanted her to have at least as much erotic joy as him. He had fucked Darlene's ass, with Kyli he wanted it to be making love.

He knew he had to feel it with his tongue again, feel her heat, put his tongue right on the hot spot his cock was going to deflower. She was the only chick he had ever licked there. He hadn't even given it much thought earlier, he wanted to and just did it, for her and himself.

He half crouched and then leaned forward onto the mattress between her slender, smooth legs forming the "Y." He wished the bed was longer. He put the tube of lube near her waist. His arms folded at his sides, his hands slid under her spread thighs, just above her knees. It made her hips squirm on the thick, firm, foam pillow for a moment. He leaned to his left and kissed the back of her knee. She tensed for a second, then relaxed as he started a meandering journey up towards her ass. His lips and tongue caressing her smooth, warm skin. As he neared her bottom, her ass pouted even more. At the beginning of the curve of her bun, he teased her, shifting his torso slightly, then sliding down a little, he kissed the back of her other knee, duplicating the journey of kisses and licks up to her bottom again.

His hands slid out from under her thighs, up and around to the outsides of her legs, caressing firmly upward to her hips. He held her. As he slid slightly higher on the bed, he pushed his face into her warm flesh, sliding back and forth over her ass. Her bottom pouted again and when his face pressed harder, she pushed up with equal strength.

Kyli moaned, "Mmmmh." She loved feeling his face stroking. Her pussy and anus clenched with the hope he'd do what he had earlier even though it worried her too. She wanted to feel his tongue right on her anus. She felt his hands move, sliding up onto her buns. Her gripped her fleshy cheeks firmly. "Ohhhhhh," she exhaled and moaned.

He pulled his face up as his palms cupped, held, then opened the deep valley of her ass. He gazed at the alluring, pursed, little hole and saw it clench, then relaxed three times. He could feel the body heat rising from her. He pushed his face into her, feeling the baby smooth skin of her valley caress his own. She pushed towards him. Ted had thought of doing this with Kyli for years, had dreamed and fantasized about it. The night really was his dreams coming true. He pressed his wet tongue against her hot little orifice, undulating his oral phallus.

Kyli tensed again. No other guy had ever done this. She prayed she was fresh. She felt embarrassed for a moment, but that quickly dissipated, the pleasure, the intimacy of his act overwhelmed her and made her hips sway and squirm. She shivered then whispered, "Ohhhh... Ted."

She wasn't worried about anything now. It felt so hot, so erotic, so loving to her. She knew he'd be like this. She guessed she had always known it. Her body was taking over. Her hips squirmed slightly, her anus started clenching and relaxing, her pussy was doing the same, contracting then loosening over and over again. She felt his broad, firm tongue squirming right on her little anal pore. "Oh... oh yeah... ohgod."

Her squinting hole felt very hot against his tongue. His cock lurched trying to expand even more. His hands gripped her buns tighter, his fingertips digging into her flesh a little. She shivered as she pushed up towards his face and hands even more.

Kyli's voice was a trembling whisper, "Oh-h-h-h... Teh-h-hed." Her delicate hands formed fists as her thrills intensified. His tongue started rubbing and circling her anus. It made her hips squirm more. Her turgid clit slid slightly back and forth against the firm pillow. She felt a shivering wave radiate from between her legs. "Oh... mmmhhh," she murmured.

Ted sensed his lust rising and mixing with the love again. His face turned and his teeth clamped the flesh of bun. He bit her, not harshly but harder than he had her shoulder a few minutes ago. Kyli flinched. The movement brought him back to reality. He was about to say 'Sorry' when he heard her mumble.

Kyli breathlessly whispered, "Yessss... bite... bite."

Ted did. Another to the same cheek, then two nips to the other side. He didn't do it as hard as the first one, but Ky flinched each time. Her ass pushed and squirmed more intensely. His tongue went back to her now saliva wet little hole. Again without thinking, his lust driving him, his tongue stiffened, and he pushed the tip at the center of her torrid anus. He felt the little hole clench.

"Oh... oh... oh Ted.... no...no." He didn't listen to her, neither did her own body. She pouted her bottom more and tried to relax her anus. She had never envisioned this, not in her wildest erotic daydreams had she ever imagined Ted's tongue on her anus, nor him trying to push it inside her. She then remembered he had licked her there when they started tonight.

His throat muscles were aching again. She was too tight. He pulled his face back for a moment and quickly whispered, "Push out a li'l."

His tongue was instantly back on her hot spot, laving it for a few moments, then stiffening and the tip was back at the center of her heat. He felt the little orifice open slightly and the tip of his tongue felt her heat around it. She was too tight. He kept pushing as his right hand released her luscious bun and slid down under his chin. His thumb stroked the buttery, pink folds of her slit. He was glad she was so wet again. He pushed his thick digit in. She was warm, tight, slippery. He undulated his thumb and Ky shook for a moment before her hips squirmed again. He pulled his thumb back, then found her turgid clit. He started stroking it as his tongue made another extra effort attempt to push into her virginal anus.

Kyli's breathing was rushed and ragged. She murmured, "Ohhhh... Tehhhed... mmmff."

She was already close to orgasm. Her eyes were shut tight at all the wonderful, hot sensations coursing through her body, not just what his tongue and finger were doing, but again, as earlier, how the loops around her ankles and wrists held her in place as her body moved by itself. She wanted to feel his tongue in her ass but it was impossible to concentrate enough to relax her little hole.

Ted's throat and neck muscles were exhausted. He stopped trying to push in his tongue. He was disappointed with his failure. He wanted to experience it but even more, he wanted to give it to Ky. He had wanted to see her reaction, see how crazy it probably would have made her. Maybe she would have reached orgasm. He went back to licking and laving her hot, little hole as his thumb worked her slippery clit, pushing it side to side, rubbing it, stroking it, varying the speed and intensity of his strokes. His left hand released her bun which closed her valley but he kept his tongue on her anus by pushing his face into her with more strength. His hand felt around for the tube of lubricant, then his fingers deftly unscrewed the top.

He pulled his face back and stroked it over her luscious buns as his hands moved to her back, one with the tube, the other facing up and cupping. He squeezed some lubricating gel into his palm. The back of his cupped hand nudged Ky's left cheek to the side, his right hand gripped her other bun opening her deep valley again. His face dipped into her deep valley again, his wet, warm tongue laving around her torrid pursed hole once again. He felt the little orifice twitch and tense, then Kyli's hips squirmed slightly.