Ana Claire Diaries

Story Info
Ana Claire's school project at her friend's is special.
4k words
4.23
11.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of the Lauren Diaries stories. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Ana Claire's Diaries

Thursday, June, 12th.

Dear Diary, Mr. Lowen has assigned us a really hard final project. I hate him so much. You already know this. We have to make a video where we launch a projectile and we make the calculations of the trajectory it's going to take and make graphics and visual representations of it and stuff. Dylan was so excited because he thought a teacher had given us an excuse to fire a gun; but Mr. Lowen corrected him and said it was forbidden to use any sort of firearm. He meant we needed a projectile that was observable at the beginning and end, so that the video would clearly show its position when launched, at its maximum height, and at landing. Like throwing a baseball up in the air, or something similar. Fortunately for me, Ruby had a great idea.

"Hey, Claire," Ruby whispered in my ear, "how about we use a coke and some mentos as our projectile?"

"Aren't you just the best friend I could ever ask for?" I replied.

It sounded like an amazing idea and I am actually excited to make this project now.

So, we agreed we'd do it at her house. I'll be going over there on Saturday and I'm sure, as always, we'll be done in a little while and we'll spend the rest of the day just eating chips and watching Tv.

I still hate Mr. Lowen, though. Sorry, not sorry.

Sunday, June 15 th

I don't even know where to begin, Diary. This weekend has been so much... I guess I'll start at the beginning. So, like I told you before, I had to do this project with Ruby so I went to her house yesterday. I was planning on hanging out and watching TV, but that was not at all what happened. I guess that's why they say if you want to give God a laugh, tell him your plans.

Here's what happened.

Yesterday, I went to Ruby's. It was early, just a little past 10. I had already eaten, so we would focus on the project early on and enjoy the rest of the day. Ruby opened the door when I got there.

"Hey, Claire." She said to me. "Come on in. Mom is in the kitchen. We'll be working on the backyard. I got the things yesterday from the store already, so we can get right to it."

She meant her dad's store. They own a mini market store.

"Cool. That'll give us more time for our TV marathon." I replied.

I followed her inside into the kitchen and said good morning to Ruby's mom. She gave me a huge smile. I've always seen her so happy and smiley. Ruby went to the fridge and took out a coke then she went to a cabinet and rummaged a bit.

"Hey, mom?" Ruby said.

"Yes?" Ruby's mom replied.

"Have you seen the mentos that were in here?"

"I'm sorry, I think I ate them yesterday at work." Sarah, Ruby's mom answered. "But there is still some chewing gum over here."

"Mooooom!" Ruby was appalled. "I don't want chewing gum. We needed the mentos for a project!"

"Oh," Sarah looked ashamed, "can't you do it with chewing gum? Or how about some M&M's?"

"No, mom, we need the mentos."

Ruby then turned to me.

"Sorry, Claire." She said to me. "I'll have to go to dad's and get some more. I just hope he doesn't need me to help him with stuff, as always."

This was not new to me. As you know, Diary, Ruby's dad's store was just a couple blocks away. She would usually go there walking and come back within a couple of minutes, unless her dad asked her to help them out shelving or labelling or something else, because it was a very frequented store. Sometimes I would go with her. It was fun because her dad would let me pick stuff up for free, like juice and cookies, but other times I would just wait for her to return at her home on her insistence because her dad would ask her to help him with some stuff and I would help out too. Nothing nice about sitting back and watching your friend work. Though I have done it a few times, I'd rather just hang back and watch TV.

"Oh, do you want me to come with?" I asked hoping she'd say no.

"Yes! That way I can put you to shelve things and label the prices". She said in a playful tone.

This was going to be so boring.

"No, Ruby." Her mom said. "You go, and let Claire stay here. Maybe if you go on your own and tell your dad she's here, he won't make you stay."

Ruby seemed a bit upset with her mom.

"Yeah, seems like a plan." Ruby replied a bit grudgingly.

"I like your mom's plan." I smiled back at Ruby mocking her a little bit.

I accompanied her to the door and then sat back on the coach at her living room to use my phone and play some Solitaire while she came back.

Sarah, Ruby's mom, came to the living room too and sat down on the coach at an angle from me. I smiled at her.

"How have you been, mrs..."

"Remember, you can just call me Sarah." Sarah replied before I could finish my sentence. "I've been well. Enjoying the little things in life. How about you?"

"I've been well, too... Sarah." I smiled at the fact that calling her by her name, still gave me a little of anxiety. "I'm really excited about finishing school. The projects we have been getting are kind of tedious and boring, but all in all, they're easy to complete."

"I see. That's why you're here, I know. A super special project?"

"Well, nothing too extreme. But Ruby had a brilliant idea. Also, it gives me time away from Jack. We broke up a while ago."

Sarah's eyes went wide. Apparently, Ruby hadn't been talking so much about me with her. I liked that. It meant she was keeping my secrets as a good friend.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you ok?" Sarah asked me.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. It was actually me who dumped him."

"I'm glad to hear that." Sarah had a smile on her face. "It's good to see you know what you want and what you don't want."

"Yeah, I guess."

"May I ask" Sarah continued, "if it's not impolite, why did you leave him?"

"We had different goals in life." It was the answer I had been practicing for when someone would ask me.

"How so? Aren't both your goals study to get a good job in life?"

"Well..." These questions I wasn't prepared for. "Yeah, but there are things in life that you just want to enjoy, but can't when you're with someone."

"When that person constantly criticizes them and disapproves of them? Because I know what that feels like."

"Not exactly... It's more like, things I want to explore and discover. Things that I don't really want to share with someone else until I have done them and have had time to process the event in my head to form an opinion."

I was a bit amazed at my ability to beat around the bush, sort of speak.

"Right? That's so irritating. To always have to be depending on someone else's opinion. Like, it's something you want to try, then go try it. We only have this life. What if it goes away and we never tried that new experience?"

Sarah seemed to be getting a bit riled up. I was suddenly more aware of the glass of wine on her hand. Had she had it in her hand since the moment I got here?

"That's what Jerry never gets." Sarah continued before taking a big gulp of her glass.

"I'm sorry to hear that." The fact she mentioned her husband made me curious. "Are you having problems with Jerry?"

"Yeah," she suddenly jumped with worry, "but please don't tell Ruby! I don't want to hurt her like that."

"Don't worry. I won't tell her. But I'm sure she wouldn't be hurt to know you are having issues."

"They're not just issues." She said while looking at her glass.

She took another big drink and finished the wine on her glass. She stood up and walked to the kitchen where I could see a wine bottle sitting at the middle of the table. That definitely wasn't there when I got here. She started serving herself more. Filling the glass almost to the rim. She didn't fill it more because the bottle was now empty.

"It's bigger than that." She said to me while walking back to the living room. "You want some, sweetie?"

"No, thanks, I'm ok." I would have taken some, but I was not sure what was happening.

"Anyway, what did you want to experience that you couldn't do with your boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend." I corrected her.

"Yeah, ex. What was it?" She gave a little sip to her glass.

I wondered if I should tell her. It was something I had never told anyone before. And she was clearly drunk. She probably wouldn't remember anything later on.

"Well, I've never told this to anyone else, before. Will you keep it a secret?"

"Of course, sweetie, nothing will escape these lips." She sipped her wine as soon as she finished saying that.

"Well, you'll see..."

I took my time to because this was new to me. To say this to another person. As I was about to continue, her phone made a little beeping noise.

"Oh, hang on, sweetie." Sarah said while checking her phone. "It's Ruby, she says she's going to take longer to get back because she's helping her dad with some items that hadn't been stocked."

That, actually, made me feel more at ease. Like it was life telling me that it was ok. To go ahead.

"Go on, sweetie." Sarah told me. "Don't let me interrupt you. You were saying?"

"The thing I couldn't do while being with Jack is that... I feel a little bi-curious."

"A little what? Curious? Curious of what?" She seemed perplexed.

"Curious of... women."

There it was. I said it out loud and it felt like a weight off my shoulders. I wasn't being completely specific, but it was good enough. At that moment I was feeling hot all over my skin. My head felt a little lighter and I was fidgeting with my hands. I felt exposed and was getting ready to be reprimanded or laughed at. But nothing bad came out of Sarah's mouth.

"Oh, sweetie," she said and came close to me to give me a hug, "it's ok. Don't be nervous about it. I will keep your secret."

"Really?" That made me feel so relaxed.

I was still shaking a bit, but when Sarah gave me that hug, I felt better. Once the initial smell of the alcohol worn off, I could smell her aroma. Her natural scent. It made me feel so good.

She was hugging me for a little bit longer than one would expect, but I didn't mind it. I liked feeling her. I was very aware of my hands touching the her back through the cotton of her t-shirt. I wanted to feel even more. But then she gave me a harder squeeze and let go of me.

"So, you are curious about being with a woman? Have you ever kissed one?" Sarah asked and she sipped a bit of her wine.

"No, I've never even told anyone about it."

"I see." She said as she finished her sip, then turned it towards me. "You sure you don't want some? How about a sip?"

I shrugged my shoulders and thought what the hell. So, I took the glass and gave it a little sip. Sarah smiled and turned to move some cushions that were making her sit at the edge of the couch. I decided to be bold and took another, larger, sip of wine. It felt good to have an excuse to let go.

"I know what you mean." Sarah was now lying back, her eyes closed. "I know what that feels like."

"Are you... do you feel attracted to women, too?"

"Yeah, sweetie."

"Have you ever... when you were younger..." I was hesitating because I had no idea how to phrase the questions. Or if I was being inappropriate, but this was so interesting to me.

"No." She opened her eyes and looked at me. "I've never approached a woman."

Her eyesight was making me feel things inside. I could feel my stomach move a little bit.

"Then..."

"I mean," Sarah interrupted my thought, "that I too have that feeling of wanting to be with a woman."

Her eyes were so intense. I felt I was being seduced... and it was working.

"But no." Sarah changed her mood and even stood up. "According to Jerry that's not normal and I shouldn't eve talk about it. That's why we are separated. But there's nothing wrong with feeling that attraction, don't you think?"

The moment she stood up, I took another sip of her glass. This wine tasted so good. Probably because of the situation we were having.

She sat down again next to me. And she put her hand on top of mine and rubbed it. Then she moved her hand and took back the wine glass. Then she took a big gulp out of it.

"I'm sure you don't think there's something bad about being with a woman, do you?" Sarah said in a low voice.

She was getting close to me. So close, I could smell her again. She was biting her lower lip just a little bit, and I focused on her mouth. I could see her lips so plushy getting so close to me.

I was nervous. Was she going to kiss me? I looked at her eyes, and saw that she was gazing into mine. She made a smile and stopped a mere fraction of an inch from me. I could feel her breath on my face. Winey breath, but it was hers. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to kiss her. I came a bit closer and my lips barely touched hers. I closed my eyes and I felt her move closer to me. She was full on kissing me. We were kissing. And I loved it. I loved kissing Sarah.

Suddenly, her lips parted and her tongue came out and started massaging my lips. It made me feel so turned on. I wanted to feel her tongue, so I took mine out and I could feel them dancing together. I no longer felt shy. I wanted all of it. I stuck my tongue inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue playing with mine inside her own mouth.

Time felt eternal. Like we had been kissing for an hour, when suddenly she moved back and I had to take my tongue out of her mouth. It felt like a punishment.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" She said with a huge smile on her.

Not only was it not bad, it was amazing. And I wanted more. I looked at her and smiled.

"I want more." I said with a firmness in me I hadn't felt in a long time.

"Do you? Another kiss? Or..."

I didn't let Sarah finish. I moved towards her. She laid back on the couch because I got on top of her. I started kissing her again. Just a moment before my tongue came out and parted her lips apart. I put my hands on her cheeks so she wouldn't move or break the kiss. Then I felt her hands on the back of my head. She was also holding me tight so I wouldn't move out of the way.

Then I felt her hands moving down my neck, to my shoulders, then to my back. She was rubbing my back with her hands and it made me feel so turned on. There was fire in me. I had to be with her. There was no choice. I moved my hands, too. I felt her neck, then her shoulders. I kept kissing her. Our tongues were swirling. Her saliva was in my mouth and mine was in hers. I passed my hands by her sides, barely touching her breasts, but not fully grasping them. I wanted to cope her breasts, but her breasts only.

When my hands got to her hips, I slipped my fingers under her t-shirt and started feeling her skin. She felt warm and soft. So soft, I could slide without obstacle to the side of her breasts. Moving my hands to feel more of Sarah's body made me feel strong and sure of myself. I felt I was in control and no one could change me.

When I got to her breasts, I felt she wasn't wearing a bra, but the top of a bikini. This made it easier for me to move the bikini sideways and expose her breasts. I immediately put my full grasp on her chest. I wanted to feel Sarah's nipples directly on my hand. They felt so hard. She was so turned on her nipples were erect. I massaged them while still having my tongue inside of my best friend's mom's mouth.

Sarah began moaning in my mouth. Her tongue became still and she was holding a little her breath. She then relaxed and started moving normally again. The moment wasn't strong enough to make her climax, but it was going in the right direction. This made me feel so horny, I wanted to kiss Sarah's tits. I broke our kiss and saw that Sarah didn't open her eyes immediately. She was still feeling that rush, the same rush I was feeling, the rush to fuck.

I began pulling her t-shirt up to see her breasts and that made her sit up. As she removed her t-shirt, I saw her bikini top. It was pink with a lot of white and yellow from daisies.

If this wasn't enough to justify me saying it was an intense weekend, you might reconsider with this next part.

I immediately saw my mom in front of me in her own pink with daisies bikini, because my mom had that exact bikini, only a different size. I gave it to her for her birthday and told Ruby about it. I could see her doing what she always did. Using my gift ideas for her mom. I guess she just liked my ideas a lot. I never thought she had given this to her.

"Do you like it, sweetie?" Sarah asked me with a very flirty smile on her face.

"I..."

"I was thinking of sunbathing, you know? I didn't think I'd be getting on your way, anyway, huh?" Sarah now had a not-so-subtle grimace on her.

It was daring of her to admit to that. But what had me having trouble with my thoughts, was that I adored my mom on that bikini that I bought her. And so, I was picturing her completely. I could feel I was seeing my mom, touching her bare breasts. And it made me even crazier about it. I wasn't aroused anymore because I was going to be with a woman, nor because she was my best friend's mom. Now, I was aroused, because I thought I was going to fuck my mom. It was so clear to me. The voices weren't so similar, but groins were.

I started kissing her again, my mom. I now had my tongue inside of my mom's mouth. And her tongue was swirling around with me. My left hand was now coping one of my mom's breasts. My mom's nipple was between my index and my middle finger. So, I squeezed her breast hard and I could squeeze her nipple only as hard as I wanted.

Then, I slid my right hand down her side. I caressed her waist, then her hip, and here I pressed a bit to get inside her pants. They were cotton, so they were easy to move. I felt my mom's bikini. The fabric was like I remember from last time I touched her clothes. I moved the bikini to a side with no problem at all. And I could feel my mom's pussy on the tip of my fingers. I wanted to touch it all, so I began softly touching he lips up and down. She was so smooth. Not a single hair in her entire vulva. My mom really took care of her pussy. I pressed a little bit so I could separate her lips and I found it so easy, because she was wet. Her juices were already lubricating her inner lips and I could feel how soft and warm she was.

I began moving my hand up and down, and moved my fingers so I could gently squeeze between my fingers her clit, which was already swollen. I was moving gently and slowly so I could feel every little thing.

I had just started rubbing her, when I felt her hand tracing up my thigh and getting under my skirt where my shorts were. When her fingertips got to my pussy, I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through my skin. I pressed her breast and she moaned in my head.

"Do it. Go ahead. Do it." I whispered in her ear.

What I didn't whisper is I wanted to say Do it. Go ahead, mom. Do it. Fuck me, mom! I really wanted to say that. So, I did in my mind.

Mom began rubbing me. It was all coming together. My mom was touching me in a manner that I could feel mini jolts of pleasure shooting from my pussy to the rest of my body. Her other hand then got a feel of one of my nipples, through my t-shirt and I could feel the pressure build inside of me. I didn't realize at the moment, but I wasn't moving my hands or tongue, anymore. I was so focused on the burst of pressure that was building up, I couldn't think of anything but me being finger fucked by my mom. And I loved it.

I felt the orgasm reach and the breath I had been holding without knowing it, came out in a scream. Orgasm screams that were followed by gruntles of me feeling the pleasure in me.

"I'm glad you liked it." Sarah said to me.

I could barely move. I mean, I knew I could move, but I wanted not to move. To just stay.

It was Sarah. I knew it was Sarah. I wanted to keep the memory of me being fucked by my mom and not of her. Sarah convinced me to move so we could get ready in case Ruby would get home suddenly.

12