Anal 101 starring Jennifer Walcott

Story Info
College professor Jennifer Walcott teaches anal sex.
1.6k words
4.26
13.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Tuesday morning, which meant I had my 10 AM Psychology 201: Human Sexuality class. I made my way to the lecture hall and took my usual seat right in the middle, halfway up. I was far enough away to not be directly in front of the professor and not too far where I couldn't hear or see. Today the arrangement up front was different. Besides the table where professor Jennifer (Walcott) would put her thing down, there was a king size bed in the front of lecture hall.

Everybody started to make their way in to a full class of about 30 students when Jennifer came in and put her bag and books down on the table. Her outfit, while not overtly sexual, was hot to me! She was wearing a tight white turtleneck, a short black skirt and knee high leather boots. She has great legs and those boots were absolutely sexy on her. She went to the board and started writing. She wrote down the topic of today's lesson, and it read:

"Backdoor Bonding - Anal Sex 101"

Class got quiet as Jennifer started her lecture on anal sex. She talked about how some think of it as a taboo practice, but it is something new for people to explore, it eliminates the risk of pregnancy, and that some people experience very intense orgasms engaging in anal sex. It is even a way to explore different sexual desires and open one up to new experiences. The normal questions came up. Does it make one gay? What does it feel like? Does it hurt? Finally, someone asks: What's the best way to do it Jennifer answers the last question. "That takes us into the next part of class. Brad, can you come down here please?" I get up and make my way down the stadium seating to the front of the lecture hall. Jennifer whispers into my ear. "I was hoping that you would help me out with a demonstration. Is that OK, sweetie?" I look at her and nod my head "yes." Oh wow, was I was going to be having anal sex with professor Jennifer and in front of the class? Just the thought of that got me aroused.

Jennifer looks at me and points at my pants. "Take off your pants Brad." After our office hours session the previous week, I'd do anything for her. I kicked off my shoes first and took off my socks. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pushed them down to the floor and stepped out of them. I slipped my underwear off and I was already sporting a raging hard cock for the whole class to see. Jennifer helped me with my shirt, unbuttoning me one at a time before slipping my shirt off my shoulders. There I was, standing naked at the front of the room in front of all my classmates seeing me fully aroused and erect. Jennifer pulled her white turtle neck off and pushed her skirt down to reveal a black leather bra and panties. She left her boots on to complete her outfit, then she reached into her bag and I realized that this wasn't going to go the way I first expected. Jennifer had a strap-on, which she put around her waist. My excitement now was mixed with a little nerves. Oh my God, Jennifer looked so sexy in that outfit, but was she going to hurt me with that?

Jennifer whispered into my ear again. "You're going to love what I'm going to do to you. Just relax, sweetie." She starts to kiss me to get me to relax as she explains to the class that part of anal sex is the make your partner comfortable and relaxed. My dick is still standing up at a firm 6 inches as she leads me over to the bed. We sit on the bed and continue kissing as she gently rubs her hands through my hair, along my shoulders and down my chest. Jennifer was explaining the art of foreplay and how even for a man, it prepares and relaxes him for penetration. "Get on your hands and knees." she said with a bit of a stern assertive tone.

I got down on all fours on the bed, just as Jennifer ordered. She got behind me and I could feel something slick, moist and hard rubbing on the crack of my ass. Jennifer must have lubed up the strap on. I was facing the other side of the room with the class to my left. Jennifer was explaining to the class how to relax your partner's sphincter by gently rubbing my back, my ass cheeks, and gently playing with the outside of my ass with her fingers, and the strap on. I was relaxed and ready for her. "I want it." I told Jennifer, and the entire class.

Jennifer gently slid the strap on up my ass. I could hear the class gasp as she penetrated me. It felt tight at first but once I relaxed into it, Jennifer started to rock her hips slowly into me, grinding as she fucked me. "Ooooooh my, this feels good." I said out loud. Jennifer worked into a good rhythm as she fucked me doggy style. I looked out into the class and could see the astonishment, amazement, and excitement of my classmates. Jennifer was telling the class what she was doing to me as she held my hips in her hands. She noticed the reaction of the class and even encouraged them.

"Class, if this is arousing or exciting you, you're more than welcome to make yourself comfortable." It took a few minutes, then one guy in the front row started to get his pants down and had his rock hard dick in his hand. A few more started to do the same, after about 10 minutes most of the class, both men and women were masturbating while watching Jennifer fuck me.

Something happened to me. I felt some pressure and felt the most amazing sensation I've ever felt. "OOOOOOHHHHHH MMMYYYYY GOOOOODDDDD" I yelled out. "It looks like I found your prostate. Class, that's a pleasure point in men. It's about the size of a walnut just below the bladder. Do you like how that feels Brad?"

"Oh god yes, Jennifer. FUCK ME JENNIFER. FUCK ME HARDER. PLEASE."

Jennifer starts thrusting harder and works her right hand around and grabs my cock, holding like a hand or crank while she keeps pounding me. I'm pushing my ass back into her so she can fuck me deeper, and so her hand slides up and down my shaft.

"Tell the class what you're thinking, how you're feeling Brad. Open up, be honest and be yourself" she says.

"It feels so good to take it up the ass, and I'm not ashamed that you're all watching me. I love it. It's incredible. Elena...Alicia...Hilary....I fantasize about you all the time when I masturbate. I'd love to get fucked by you. OH GOD JENNIFER! MAKE ME CUM! PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!"

Jennifer stops, lets go of my hard on and pulls out. Just about everyone in the class is masturbating while they watch, and some have already cum. I'm so into what Jennifer is doing to me that I don't hear anything the class is doing. I'm in bed with my head in a pillow and my ass up in the air breathing heavy. I still haven't come yet. Jennifer flips me over onto my back and gets me comfortable. She opens my legs and kneels between my legs. She slips the strap on back into my asshole and starts slowly grinding and rocking into me. Jennifer shows off the new position, talking about the benefits of eye contact and easier access to the penis. As she says that, she wraps her lubed up left hand around my shaft as she jerks me off while she thrusts into me.

"OH JENNIFER. I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU! FUCK ME. FUCK ME MORE."

Jennifer leans forward and starts kissing me. My body is completely aroused. I want to cum and I want to cum for Jennifer.

"Brad, will you cum for me?"

"YES. JENNIFER. I'LL CUM FOR YOU. PLEASE MAKE ME CUM JENNIFER. PLEASE."

"Let it go and cum."

Jennifer starts fucking me as hard as she can and her left hand works her way up near the head. She puts her index finger on the frenulum and starts drawing small circles under the head.

"I know you like this stroke. Blow your load for me."

I can take it anymore and let go.

"OHHHHH GOD JENNIFER. I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING. IT'S FOR YOU. ALL FOR YOU"

My cock start shooting streams of cum. It lands on her hand and on my belly. Jennifer keeps pumping until I'm done shooting. I can feel my heartbeat racing and the sensation in my ass tingling. Jennifer slowly removes the strap on from my ass, takes it off and drops it on the floor. She starts kissing me on my belly, licking up my cum and cleaning me off. She cuddles next to me and says to the class "That's all for class today, make sure you clean up after yourselves before you leave. There are wipes on the table up here. I'll see you on Thursday and I'll be in my office for office hours this week."

She kisses me and tells me to get dressed before the next class comes in. We walk out together and I confess something to Jennifer.

"Jennifer, I really really liked that and want to do it again."

Jennifer whispers into my ear with that sweet voice of hers. "Come by my office this week."