Anal Amanda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a noise, and I woke up. It was a weird buzzer, with a blue light. I had noticed the two lights on my bedroom wall when I was moving my stuff in, but had no idea what they were for. As I sat there, waking up and trying to figure out what was happening, it buzzed again, and shone a bright blue light in my otherwise dark room. It was late... The sun had gone down. I stood up and looked for some clothes before remembering that it was part of my job now to be naked.

I stuck my head outside my bedroom door and saw one of the guards my brothers had hired to protect their house. "Um.... sir? There's a loud buzzer and a blue light in my room. Is there a fire or something?"

He coughed to hide a chuckle and sad "No Ma'am. That's the summoning buzzer. Blue is for William and Orange is for Thomas. If the blue buzzer is lit, it means William is requesting your presence. I believe he's in his bedroom."

"William? Who the hell is Wi.... OH! Billy! Ok, thank you!" I started walking towards Billy's room, and I could practically feel the guard watching me as I strolled naked down the hallway away from my room. It felt good to be ogled by cute guys. I could get used to that part of the job. I wonder if I'd have to assist any of the guards at any point....

As I was having a good time imagining how fun that would be, I arrived at Billy's room and was about to knock on his door, but I stopped. I could hear motion inside. It sounded like.... was he having sex in there? I hesitated, but he had rung the buzzer, and I wanted to be a good assistant, so I knocked on the door and heard an immediate "Get in here!" so I opened the door.

Billy was on top of a girl, fucking her, and from her moans and screams, he was doing a good job of it. This must be the woman he had a date with tonight. "About time. I buzzed five minutes ago! We're about to be needing you. Just kneel there until I'm done." I knelt there, at the base of the bed, and watched as my brother stuffed the girl's cunt. They were in the missionary position, and her legs were spread super wide. His powerful muscles were flexing as he fucked her, and the sounds and smells were intoxicating. I really wanted to get fucked like that. Maybe I would ask Billy if I could be an assistant for the guards, because they could fuck my cunt without it being incest....

Finally, the sex show in front of me ended, with my brother grunting and cumming inside the pretty girl's cunt. She came as he did, or at least it sounded like it. They relaxed for a minute or two, catching their breath. Finally, Billy got up and walked over to me, as I opened my mouth to ask him what I could do to assist him, he unceremoniously shoved his cock in my mouth. I had sucked lots of cocks before, and even lots of cocks after they had fucked me, but this was my first time sucking a cock that had fucked someone else! I could taste his cum, of course, but I could also taste her. It was weird. It was like what I tasted like, but different. After the initial surprise of being used to clean my brother's cock, I started sucking him clean in the best way I knew how. I used as much tongue as I could, really getting their combined flavor off of his cock.

After only a minute or so, he pulled out and said "Clean her."

I looked around "Is there a towel somewhere, or...."

He rolled his eyes at me, like I was super dumb or something and said "No, Amanda. Use your mouth." I had never done that before. I mean, I had kissed girls. Guys always like it when you kiss other girls at parties and stuff. But I had never done... that. But it was my job now, so I got onto the bed. I guess this girl could sense my hesitancy, because she said "It's ok honey. It's part of being a personal assistant. I'm sure you'll do fine. You can't do worse than that last girl that had your job..." as she lay back and spread her legs again.

I put my face in her crotch, and the smell of sex was overwhelming. My brother had really fucked her little cunt hard, and it was all slimy and messy. I stuck my tongue out and started licking tentatively, but she pushed the back of my head until I was forced to just dive in as far as I could. "Oh, good little cunt licker...." she said as I licked and tasted as much as I could. Again, I could taste his cum, but I could also taste her, and it was much stronger than it had been on Billy's cock. I decided that it wasn't my favorite taste in the world, but it was far from unpleasant, and I went about licking and sucking her labia, her clit, and inside her cunt as much as I could, trying to make sure I got all the cum from their recent fuck session.

I was laying there on my stomach, my face between this girl's legs, eating my first cunt and starting to enjoy it, when I felt my brother push a lubed finger into my ass. It was super distracting. I was trying to do a good job, and his finger was thrusting in and out of my little butthole. The moans it brought out in me seemed to please my brother's date, so I moaned louder and louder as my brother added a second finger.

It was feeling really good, and her cunt was obviously clean, but I just kept going because I was enjoying myself. My brother removed his fingers at some point and put a toy in my ass. It was really big, but it was kind of squishy, and it felt really nice sliding into my butt. But then it just kept coming... and coming... and coming! Holy cow! It wasn't the thickest thing I had ever fucked, but it must have been a foot and a half long, at least.

Just as it was starting to feel REALLY good fucking my butt like that, I made a girl cum for the first time ever. She moaned really loud with my tongue on her clit and pressed my face down even harder. All the sudden, there were lots more of her juices, and then she just collapsed and released me, dragging herself out of my reach.

"Billy.... that's so good, please...." I could now actually talk, and I really wanted to cum too.

"Please what, whore?" Billy kept calling me a whore. I was amazed at how little it bothered me, even after such a short time.

"Please touch my cunt, too? I want to cum....." I was practically begging.

"No, you know that would be incest," Billy pointed out.

"But.... PLEASE?!? Can I at least touch my own cunt?" I was practically in tears. The fucking of the toy in my ass, the thought that I had just made this strange woman cum with my mouth... I was so turned on I could barely stand it.

"No. if you're done cleaning, we're done with you. Get out." Billy left the toy in my ass and walked over to a side table to pour himself a drink. I reached back to take the toy out of my ass and without even looking, he just said "No. Leave it." So I stood up with that giant thing shoved in my ass and gave his girlfriend a long look as I walked out. She had her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face, so I guess I was pretty good at assisting her. As I left, I heard her say "Thanks, slut!" and it really made me feel good, knowing I had made her happy. I guess like, making people happy is my job now, right? So I'm glad I could do that.

The toy made walking difficult, but the base was skinner than the shaft, so it stayed up inside me. I went back to my room, stuffed as full as I had ever been before. I wondered if I was allowed to remove it now that I had left Billy's room, but didn't want to be a bad girl, so I left it in. He had told me I wasn't allowed to remove it, so I didn't.

I laid down on my bed again and tried to sleep, but the toy in my ass made it difficult. To make things worse, it started storming. I hate storms. I don't know why, but they've always scared me. I laid in my bed, but I couldn't sleep and I started crying because the storm was really scary. I needed my brothers. They always made me feel safe. I knew Billy was busy with that girl I had assisted, so I went to Tommy's room.

I knocked on the door, and he told me to enter, so I did. He saw me standing there, awkwardly. I didn't quite know what to say. He was laying in his bed. He was reading some book about like.... science stuff. I don't know. He put a bookmark in it and set it on his night stand.

"Is it the storm?" he asked. I just nodded. "Ok, you can sleep with me. Come on." he raised the blankets next to him. I crawled in beside him, and lay on my side, facing away from him, so he could spoon me. He pushed his body up against mine, and I immediately felt better. My big brother was here, and he would keep me safe. No storm in the world could hurt me when I was in his arms.

I could feel his cock, too. It was getting all hard. I guess me being all naked in his bed was some sort of turn on. I mean, Billy told me earlier I had been teasing my brothers for years, and I guess he was right, because I was certainly making Tommy all horny now. It made me feel bad. Apparently I was really mean to my brothers for years, while they did nothing but help and protect me and make me feel loved.

His cock brushed against the toy still in my ass, and he said "Do you have something in your ass?" I told him all about my experience with Billy and his girlfriend. How Billy had fucked me with the toy, then told me not to take it out.

"Well I'm your boss too, so I get to decide what you have inside you." He reached down and removed the toy. It felt so weird coming out. It had been inside me for like... an hour or something at that point. I felt kind of empty and weird without it.

"Thank you," I told him. We cuddled for a while.

"Are you ok?" he asked after a while. He could tell something was troubling me and preventing me from sleeping. I don't know why, but I burst into tears. I started talking and didn't stop for like, a million hours. I told him how I was scared because I had never had a job before, and I wanted to do it right, but it was so weird being a personal assistant, and it felt really good and I was really glad I could make my brothers happy and assist them like a good girl, but they had called me names but those turned me on and I didn't know what I was doing and I was so scared but I liked these new feelings inside but I had never felt them before and and and and.....

He just held me as I let it all out. All the things I just didn't understand and was stressing about after my first full day with my new job. He patiently listened, and held me while I cried and talked about my fears and my frustrations and all the things I was still trying to process. After I was done, I just lay in his arms, crying softly as he held me.

"Amanda, you're doing fine. Of course you're feeling these feelings and having trouble. This is all new for you. But we are here to help. Stop worrying about so many things, and let us be your bosses. We don't expect you to be perfect and you don't have to. We know you're new at this, and it's ok. You're our little sister and we love you." His words really helped. I was comforted, and my tears finally stopped.

"Thank you" I told him. "I really do feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but knowing you are there to help me makes me feel like I can learn." With that, we lay silent for a while. The storm continued, but I was ok, safe in my brother's arms.

But he wasn't sleeping either. "Tommy? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Amanda. I just can't sleep. You're so close and you smell so good. I'm a little too turned on to sleep at this point...." he told me.

"Well, I'm your personal assistant, right? How am I going to learn to be better at my job if I don't assist you with those problems?" I reached behind me and felt his giant cock. No wonder he couldn't sleep. It was so incredibly hard. I've never been a guy, but I bet it's distracting to have your cock be all hard and needy, especially when there's a girl in your bed, even if it's your little sister.

He was behind me, so big and strong. I just wanted to make him feel as loved and as warm as he had made me feel during my first day of work anxiety a few minutes before. I guided his cock to my ass scooted back onto him, letting the head of his cock enter me. It was still all loose and greasy from wearing that giant toy for so long.

"You're such a good girl," he said as he slid his cock further forward. It was so nice. My brother's cock was like, totally made for my ass. We lay there, spooning and fucking, as the storm raged outside his bedroom window. His cock in my ass felt like heaven. It was physical, but it was also mental. I knew it was my job to let him use me like this, and knowing I was making him happy physically but also doing a very good job as his assistant, and that really made the connection of cock and asshole more powerful.

It seemed to last forever, and also not long enough. The back and forth inside me never varied in tempo. It was just constant. In and out, over and over. Neither of us wanted it to end, but finally his pace quickened and he grunted and bit my neck as he came. Like in the shower, I could feel it. It was all warm and slimy, and felt amazing. I knew I was a good girl for him, and I had worked as hard as I could to make him happy and be a good assistant, just like he had worked hard to make me feel safe and loved and like I was doing a good job.

His snoring soon let me know it had worked, and he was asleep. His cock was still inside me a little bit, and the feeling was so nice. My brother's cock was inside me as his arm held me. I was safe. I was loved. I was working hard and doing a good job.

Anyways, that was how my first day at work went.

12