Anal Exploration - Violet 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Discarding the plug to the floor he looked her straight in the eyes and in a dulcet tone spoke to her directly.

"I'm not wasting any time".

Her body coursed with sensation knowing that he was planning to go straight for her ass, just as she had wanted.

Using his fingers he penetrated her soaking pussy and inserted them all the way inside.

"AHHHH!" she cried in sheer pleasure at the feeling of his fingers inside her.

Just as quickly as they had gone in he retracted them and traveled downwards, tracing her ample wetness with his digits. He circled her tight asshole with his moist fingers, lubricating her entirely.

Looking up at her once more he took his throbbing cock into his hand and guided it towards her waiting and inviting hole.

Her anticipation was unbearable, all she had wanted all night was to have her ass filled and now she was going to have it.

He pushed her legs backwards once more to fully expose her hole and rested the tip of his penis against her ring. Her ass began to open and slide over the head of his cock with relative ease, given that it had just been opened with the plug.

"Oh my god!" she cried, reveling in the sensations of his hard cock pressing into her behind.

He pushed further, applying gentle pressure as to not cause pain but enough to allow her hole to open and accept his cock.

The muscles in her ass began to widen as it reached the bell of his erect cock. The feeling of fullness in her backside was intense and she was feeling the same mixture of initial pain followed by intense pleasure that had been such a regular part of their previous anal adventures.

"Mmmmmmmm" he moaned as he felt her tight ass contract around his shaft, gingerly and subtly moving deeper and deeper inside her.

He stopped for a moment to allow her ass to settle around his member. She threw her head back and drank in all the sensations that anal sex provided her.

"Keep going" she said to him through exhaled breath.

He pushed further into her backside, feeling the tightness of her ass completely envelope his cock. She felt incredible.

Two thirds of the way inside he stopped once more and began to retract. He pulled his cock backwards until just the head remained.

She looked up at him and gave a smile, her cheeks flush with colour as the sensations inside her ass completely carried her way.

He removed the head of his cock completely from her ass and watched as the tight hole once again closed to its natural state.

Somewhat disappointingly, she looked up at him and he gave a knowing, wry grin. He knew that the most pleasurable part for her was that initial moment of penetration and he was going to give her the most enjoyment he possibly could.

"Lie back and let me take care of you beautiful" he spoke. He crated his words carefully and she knew that he was going to do just that.

Once more he pierced the resistance of her asshole with the tip of his cock. Pushing in right up to the bell.

"Ahhhh" she cried.

Once more he fully removed his cock then re-entered her.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried again, this time louder.

Over and over and over again he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her inviting ass, reliving that moment of initial penetration for her time and again.

"Ahhhhh!

"AHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" she continued to cry, relishing the sensations of her ass being breached and stretched over and over again. Each time relaxing back to its natural position before being pushed and penetrated repeatedly.

The continual insertions of the most sensitive part of his cock had begun to raise his orgasm and he knew he was close to coming.

Leaning forwards he slid his entire length into her backside, causing her body to convulse.

"FUUUCK!" she screamed in pleasurable pain as the whole of his shaft burrowed into her behind.

He moved a hand up and reached into her strappy vest top, releasing her ample breasts. Her nipples taught and protruding to full attention.

Looking her deeply in the eyes and gripping her breast he said the words she had been dying to hear.

"Now I'm going to fuck you".

Without giving her chance to reply he withdrew his cock and pushed it deeply back into her ass.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! She cried in sheer pleasure.

He rhythmically increased his strokes, each one ensuring the tight ring of her ass traveled the complete length of his cock. Deeper and deeper he fucked her.

"Yes!"

"AHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her ass felt open and the vulnerability she enjoyed as he fucked her was only intensifying the sensations.

Reaching down he grabbed at the cheek of her ass to allow more purchase and succinctly buried his erect cock further into her behind.

His thrusts were steady and measured, though each one had progressively more force behind them and she felt every millimeter of his length pierce and penetrate her.

"AHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHH!" she continued to cry, each thrust bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Reaching her arms down she put her hands under her knees and pulled her legs further towards her stomach. Arching her pelvis towards his thrusting cock she matched each of his thrusts, catching the waves of pleasure that accompanied each one.

Her ass felt full and pleasured in a way she hadn't experienced for a long time.

"YES! Deeper!" she commanded to him.

Still maintaining his rhythmic thrust he pushed his cock into her as far as it would allow. She felt the tip of his penis reach parts inside her that sent shivers through her body. She was completely at the mercy of her desires and nothing else in the world mattered at that very moment. Her ass was being fucked in the most intimate manner, face to face with the man she had explored so much with. She looked up to his eyes and saw the sweat drip off his forehead and onto her chest. She felt the power he was exerting between her legs and she had never felt more sexually alive.

The rush of orgasm was fiercely building in her pussy as his pelvis pushed against her with each deep thrust. The pace was steady and thoroughly enjoyable for both of them without being violent.

"AHHHHH!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

His cock buried into her ass over and over again, stretching her hole around his length, he was moments away from releasing himself inside her.

"FUCKK!! I'm coming, I'm coming!" She cried in sheer ecstasy.

Deep and deliberately he plunged his throbbing cock into her her ass, the sensations unparalleled. He leaned right forward, his hand massaging her breast and squeezing her nipple, her legs wound round his back and pulled him inside as deeply as humanly possible.

"FUCKK! FUCK!! YES!! YESS!! AHHHHHH!" she cried as her orgasm reached fever pitch.

With one final deep thrust his cock exploded into her backside, filling her ass with him cum. Almost in unison as she felt this, an electric eruption exploded from her pussy as her orgasm rifled through her body with ferocious intensity.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she exclaimed in sheer delight as her orgasm rippled through her groin and backside. Her tight ass clenched and gripped at his cock over and over again, spasming uncontrollably as he deposited the final drops of his seed inside of her ass. Her hands slammed to the side and gripped the bed sheets and her legs tightened around him, pulling him into her as closely into her as she could.

Sweat beading down from both of their bodies he rose up and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Her cheeks were flush with colour and her breathing laboured and shallow.

He withdrew his cock from her still pulsating ass and she felt the familiar and pleasant feeling of his juices seeping from her orifice. A glowing smile danced across her face and she felt completely satisfied.

Looking up at him to meet his gaze as he removed his boots and jeans, her pussy and ass ablaze with sensation, she smiled at him with stunning allure. Her asshole felt violated in the most wonderful way. She looked down towards her intimacy then up again to his eyes.

"We missed you" she said playfully.

...

12