Anal in the Age of Grunge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the anal sex from behind was great, then anal sex from the front was fantastic. I could see his cock now and it was enormous. A giant piece of meat with a visible upward curve and a bulbous knob at the end. I relaxed as he pushed forward and the cock slipped neatly into my asshole. Again he slowly let it rhythmically thrust in and out of my little ass, a little deeper with each cycle. But the best part was the way that the cock pushed up into my G-spot from within my ass. At the end of each thrust, I'd feel a buzz through my pussy as he excited my cunt. After a while, I my vulva was screaming out for attention, and I reached down and aggressively played with my erect clit while he continued fucking me.

The big guy kept hammering away and I loved it. I could feel a climax building within me, unlike any orgasm I'd ever experienced in the past. Nowadays I recognize it as the very rare double orgasm -- a simultaneous vaginal and anal orgasm. But back then I just recognised it as the most intense bodily sensation I'd ever encountered.

The big guy was getting close to an orgasm too, and I could perceive it getting closer though his breathing and the way he was speeding up. As he was getting close, he pointed to one of the voyeurs in the circle, simply commanding, "Come here!"

The guy stepped closer and the big guy placed his hand on the crown of his head, and just pushed him down and around behind him. From my vantage, I could see the guy's head bobbing up and down at the big guy's ass. Every now and then his head would pop out, as he came up for air with his tongue extended. I remember being really shocked at the time. This night of sex was a massive step up from anything I'd ever seen before, especially for an innocent girl from rural Canada. And a guy fucking me in the butt, while he commanded a subservient to rim his ass was entirely off the charts.

Eventually the big guy came with a triumphant roar and an earth-moving shake. I remember it so well because I enjoyed a double orgasm at the same time. There's only been a handful of occurrences in all the years since when the timing has so exquisitely aligned.

After a few moments of shuddering, the big guy came back to earth. He backed up a little and I felt the slimy cock slide smoothly out of my ass. He still held my knees up high and his other hand remained on top of head of the guy from the crowd. He hadn't even let that guy stand back up when he ordered, "Clean it up," and directed that guy's head toward his cock and I heard slurping noises as he sucked the cum off. At the same time I was feeling semen leaking from my asshole and after a short time the big guy directed his helper, "All of it." He guided the helper's face toward my ass, and as I pushed out the cum, the helper sucked and slurped it all up, and presumably swallowed it all down.

The adventure didn't stop there, but the rest of the night is a bit of a blur. I guess it peaked with the amazing double orgasm. But the big guy said a simple "Thanks" to me and announced to the voyeurs, "She's all yours," before he departed from the restrooms. My friend from the beginning of the night guided me back to a position bent over the counter top, and he reverted to fucking my ass until he too came. I think there were about three other guys that night from the crowd who repeated the act and fucked my ass too. But nothing compared to the big guy. At the end of the night, my friend from the bar accompanied me in a taxicab and saw me back to the dorms. I went to sleep that night deliriously happy, with an ass full of cum and an anus that was loosened up for sexual adventures for the years to follow.

I never went back to a gay bar for the rest of my time at University. In the following weeks I started to date guys from my dorm outside of the computer science cohort. Subsequent to the gay bar event my first tryst followed the familiar pattern -- an evening date, back to my dorm and a bit of foreplay. But that's where the pattern changed -- I lay on my back on the bed, and I had my tube of lubricant at hand. He climbed on top of me and I lubed up his cock and directed it straight into my ass. He got no pussy action at all that night, but I think he was happy.

Of course, he told his friends and that was the start of my reputation. It didn't bother me - in fact it was a form of free advertising. I've become interested in all sorts of fetishes in my sexual journey since those days, but I've always remained crazy for anal.

Sometimes I think back to that night at the Grotto. I'm thankful for the experience from all the guys on that night that introduced me to a life of enjoying the pleasures of anal. And especially to the nameless guy that I approached at the bar -- I'm not sure if he knew that I was a girl at the time or if he just went along to humor me. All the same, he changed my life and I'm forever grateful.

12