Anal in The Basement

Story Info
A mother-in-law and her son-in-law have anal during a party.
1.1k words
4.07
84.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

This is a continuation of the story "Mommy loves a tight virgin ass."

* * * * *

Every July 4th, without exception, my in-laws always threw a huge barbeque party at their house and invited over fifty people. There was always plenty of good food and an even more plentiful supply of alcohol. When my wife I arrived for the party, my mother-in law, Nancy, invited us in with a smile. I had to admit Nancy was looking really good and had a certain glow about her. She was wearing her down today and she knew that I liked when she wore it down as opposed to in a ponytail. At 52 years old she was in her sexual prime and I could tell she was enjoying every moment of our affair.

Today she wore a nice dark blue sun dress that put her ample cleavage on display. I had to consciously make an effort not to stare at her breasts. Within a half hour, a dozen more couples arrived and the party began to pick up. Before long, cars were lined up all the way down my in-law's street as more and more people arrived for the barbeque. It had been a week since my last sexual rendezvous at the hotel with Nancy and I was longing for another session with her. Seeing her made me wish the weekend would end already so we could have another weekday rendezvous.

A few hours into the party, Nancy noticed that some of the paper goods placed out on the buffet table were running low. She asked me if I'd come down to the basement and help her bring up more. I looked at my wife sitting across from me at the table and she nodded that I should go help her mother. Playing it cool, we both headed downstairs.

Once we were in the basement and fully out of sight, Nancy pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips were wet and soft and I could smell the Victoria's Secret perfume I had gotten her last Mother's Day. I closed my eyes and took it all in.

"You look very sexy," I whispered in her ear when we stopped kissing.

We hadn't turned the basement lights on and the only light filtered through the opaque basement windows.

"I must have you!" Nancy groaned.

I laughed.

"Here? Now?"

"Yes!" she replied as she slowly pulled my arm and dragged me over to the where the washer and dryer were.

"I want you in my ass!" Nancy commanded as she slowly raised her dress. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any panties.

My erection began to grow. I reached my hand down between her legs and gently felt her pussy. She was dripping wet.

"I've been thinking about you all morning!" she said with a grin.

I smiled.

Sensing my hesitation, Nancy slowly began to unbuckle my belt. Once my pants were off, I slowly slid my underwear down to my ankles allowing my erection to spring free.

Nancy then turned her back towards me, stuck out her butt and held her skirt up with one hand while placing the other hand on top of the dryer. I moved up behind her and my cock dangled between her ass cheeks. As I got in position, I glanced at the cellulite on the back of her legs. I knew she was self-conscious about that part of her body, but over time she had grown comfortable exposing it to me. I gently caressed the back of her legs and she moaned in anticipation.

As I stood behind her, I suddenly began to get nervous that someone might walk down the basement stairs any minute and catch us. Nancy must have sensed my hesitation.

"Come on, we don't have much time!" she whispered as she pushed her butt back towards me.

I then slowly guided the head of my cock towards her butthole. With her free hand, Nancy reached down between her legs, rubbed her wet pussy and then applied some of her juices to her butthole.

I then positioned the tip of my cock right behind her butthole and gave it a push. Surprisingly, I gained entry on the first attempt. Nancy flinched as the head of cock entered her tight sphincter.

"Slowly" she whispered as I gently pushed my cock further inside of her butt.

Little by little I pushed deeper inside of her and began to make gentle thrusts in and out of her butt; eliciting quiet moans. At the same time, Nancy reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

"That feels so good," she moaned.

I began to pick up the pace of my thrusts. I couldn't believe I was fucking my own mother-in law in the ass in her basement while a huge party was going on just above us.

I could hear Nancy's breathing begin to pick up as I increased the pace of my thrusts.

"Don't stop! Keep going! She whispered.

I continued thrusting my cock in and out of her butt until her whole body began to spasm. As she came, I pushed my cock deep inside of her and stood still, letting her move herself on my cock. For the next twenty seconds, her body writhed in orgasm and her knees bent and raised. When she was done, she suddenly pulled forward and my cock came out of her butt.

As I attempted to put it back in her ass, Nancy slowly turned to face me as she lowered her dress. Even in the dim natural light of the basement, I could tell her face was flush.

"I wasn't finished!" I whispered.

"I know sweetie, I'm sorry, but I couldn't let you come in my ass right now, it would leak out and ruin my dress," she said as she gave a kiss on the cheek.

I began to playfully protest as I motioned towards my erect cock.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you next time," she said with a wink.

"Can't you just finish..." I began to say before Nancy cut me off.

"If we don't come up soon, they might come down looking for us," she said.

I nodded as I slowly and reluctantly began to pull up my boxers and buckle my pants. At the same time, I willed my throbbing erection to go down.

Meanwhile, Nancy had walked over one of the shelves in the basement and was loading her arms up with paper goods.

"Here, take up this pack of napkins and box of cups," she said as she passed them to me.

I couldn't help but smile at her.