Anal Only Aunt, Helpful Mom

Story Info
Jeff learns his aunt is anal only, he wants to know more.
4.1k words
4.54
58.4k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: nonconcent is mentioned but not present. This is likely my last in this series for a while. Although I leave some strings to pull on later if I come back.

Mom had shoved Jeff off her moments after he came. She got up and rearranged her dress, trying to assume some semblance of normalcy as Mel continued to stare through the sliding glass window out into the backyard where she had just seen Mom get fucked up the ass by her Nephew. Jeff got up and his face went somewhat red when he noticed Mel. He pulled up his shorts and they both went back into the house.

Mel couldn't stop laughing but they moved her to the dining room table and each took a seat.

"Since when do you take it up the ass sis?" Mel asked Mom.

"None of your business!" Mom shot back.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself." She responded, looking between her and Jeff. "I never imagined you fucking like that Jeff."

"Well..." Jeff mumbled sheepishly.

"It's just a short term thing, while I'm not able to help him." Pam said, reaching out to hold Jeff's hand.

"Oh yeah that totally makes sense." Mel said, trying not to laugh.

"You should be nice, your nephew has offered to host you for a week." Mom said.

"I'm being nice!" Mel said. "It's just a funny situation that's all."

"You're not gonna tell anyone else in the family right?" Pam said anxiously.

"No, I don't wanna embarrass you for no reason." Mel said.

"Thank God." Pam sighed in relief. Mom still seemed prickly and embarrassed from being caught like that.

"Thought you hated anal?" Mel asked Mom.

"I didn't say that."

"Yes you did!"

"Well I don't, OK?"

"Fine."

There was a long silence.

"Well I guess I'll go and put away my things." Mel said as she stood up and picked up her bag.

"First door on the right at the top of the stairs." Pam said with a weak smile as she left.

Once she was gone the room tension in the room lessened a bit.

"This is so humiliating." Mom said, putting her head in her hands.

"Oh it's fine!" Pam said, walking over to rub Mom's shoulders. "She said she wasn't gonna tell on us. There's nothing to worry about."

"I guess." Said Mom, not sounding too convinced. "But we are sleeping in the same bed."

"Well you can sleep with us if you want." Pam offered.

"No, no that's worse." Mom said.

It took her a while to calm down and then she went about making dinner. Jeff thought about fucking her over the counter like he usually would but he sensed she was too upset. Instead he went upstairs to see Pam who was putting the baby to sleep. They went into their room and shut the door to talk over what happened.

"She's so upset!" Pam whispered.

"I know. It makes sense I guess. It's her sister after all." Jeff said, sighing and falling into the bed.

"Well yes but she's more like a daughter because of the age difference." Pam remarked as she flopped down beside him.

"Yeah."

Jeff had spent so much time with Mel when she was younger that it was hard to remember that she was his aunt. She was like an older sister to him. They had been friends until she went to college and started dating guys that Mom and his grandparents couldn't stand.

"She seemed turned on." Pam mused, her hand reaching over and tapping on Jeff's crotch. He twitched at the sudden touch.

"Did she?" He said, not really caring and more focused on her hand.

"Well you know. She has a thing about anal." Pam said.

"What?"

"Well you know. Her whole thing?"

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked, losing focus on what her hand was doing. She had begun to stroke him through his shorts.

"She's anal only." Pam whispered.

"She's what?" Jeff asked, his cock begining to grow.

"She doesn't take it in the vag. She only takes it up the ass." Pam said as she unzipped his shorts and pulled his cock out into the open. "That's what your Mom told me anyway."

She leaned down and took his cock in her mouth as he tried to get his head around this new information about his aunt. He found himself imagining Mel lying on her back, her legs spread, moaning as she took it up the ass from some greasy older man.

Mel had always been pretty hot. She developed a real hourglass figure in her 20s. She also tats all over her body which was a bit of a fetish of Jeff's. It wasn't hard to imagine her being fucked in the ass but it was still a surprise that she only had sex that way. He was imagining her face scrunched up like Mom's was when she was taking it up the ass and he felt his orgasm coming.

"Fuck." He moaned as he began cumming in Pam's mouth. She didn't make a sound and just waited for him to stop cumming before removing his cock and swallowing his cum.

"Yeah," she sighed, flopping down beside him again. "She's a bit of a freak I guess."

"Yeah..." Jeff sighed.

-

Mom was totally unavailable. Jeff tried fucking her when Mel was out of the house but she just slapped his hand away.

"You said I could fuck you anytime, anywhere." Jeff whispered.

"Wow! That was before my sister saw me getting fucked like a whore in the the backyard." Mom shot back, walking out of the kitchen with a look of annoyance on her face.

Somewhat dejected, Jeff spent the rest of the day sexually frustrated. It didn't help that Mel was going out wearing crop tops and shorts that were so short her ass cheeks were half out. Jeff tried to imagine what she was doing out each night and it inevitably ended up with her moaning as some stranger fucked her in a dark alley. He knew that probably wasn't accurate but he liked thinking about it.

Pam was feeling better although it would still be a long time until her pussy was fully healed. Until then she had gotten pretty into giving Jeff blowjobs. Jeff wasn't complaining but at the same time, he missed fucking Mom.

One evening when Mom and Pam had gone out to buy baby clothes, Mel came home early to find Jeff eating in the kitchen.

"Hey, Jeff." Mel sighed.

"Hey. What are you doing home so early?" Jeff asked. Mel was usually out until 11 or 12 at the earliest.

"The guy I had a date with was a bit of an asshole." Mel said casually.

"Oh," said Jeff.

She walked up and sat down across from Jeff at the table, kicking off her heels.

"It's been so long Jeff! You used to be a little kid and now, well." She said, smiling.

"Yeah." Jeff said sheepishly, not quite knowing what she meant. He couldn't help staring at her. She had amazing makeup on that made her look like a Pixie dream girl from a Hollywood movie. Her eyes were a little red and she was wearing a lace choker and a black dress which flowed tightly over her body, showing off her curvy figure. Even though she was in her thirties now she still looked 23.

Suddenly Jeff felt a foot touch his leg and then it was grazing his ankle and running up his calf.

"Ah." Jeff gasped inadvertently. Mel laughed at his reaction.

"We should go take a bath." She whispered, leaning forward on her elbows and holding her chin with her hands. Jeff could feel his cock growing as he looked into her huge eyes.

"I'm not sure Pam would be ok with that." Jeff said nervously.

"Ok." Mel responded airily. "Well if you change your mind, I'll be in the bathroom... naked." She said, flaring her eyes at him before getting and going to the staircase. As she walked up, her ass swayed seductively.

"Fuck me!" Jeff thought, all his will fighting not to follow his sexy aunt up the stairs.

He didn't know how to stop himself from going upstairs so he called Pam.

"Heeeey. You won't believe how cute these clothes we found are!" Pam yelled as she answered the phone.

"Oh that's nice..."

There was a pause.

"What's up, husband of mine?" Pam asked with a laugh.

"Well, Mel came onto me." Jeff sighed. He knew he couldn't hide anything from her.

"Oh? Do you want to fuck her?" Pam asked bluntly.

"Uhm. Well... no." Jeff said unconvincingly.

"Well your Mom is just at the cash paying for these new outfits. If you want I could take her out for a drink and we won't be home for a couple hours. Should be enough time for you guys to get it on."

Jeff didn't know what to say.

"You're ok with it?" Jeff asked in disbelief.

"Ya, as long as you tell me about it later."

Jeff couldn't believe his luck. Once he was off the phone he was taking the stairs two at a time and he burst through the door into the bathroom to find Mel in the bath, her body hidden under a layer of bubbles.

"Oh you decided to show up?" She said with a smile. Jeff undressed and slipped into the bath, the water slightly overflowing from his intrusion. They were sitting facing each other, their legs intertwined. Mel leaned forward between his knees and he met her. Her breasts came out of the water and he saw her left breast was covered with a large spider web pattern while the left was untouched. Their lips touched and they kissed slowly. Kissed so sweetly. Her hand found his penis under the water and she stroked him slowly, her other hand cupped his balls. They stayed like that for many minutes, her hands slowly moving on his genitals and her tongue dancing in and out of his mouth. He wasn't moving towards an orgasm but just enjoying the sensation of being touched and kissed.

After a time she released him and stood up in the bath, suds running down her body, half obscuring her tattoos. She stepped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself handing him one too. Without a word she walked out of the bathroom.

Jeff followed her to the guest room where he had first fucked his Mom. She let the towel fall and hopped onto the bed, spreading her legs and letting one hand rest over her pussy. Jeff couldn't tell if she had a bush with her hand covering her labia but her other hand manoeuvred a pillow under her head and he saw she had a dark patch of hair under her arm.

"Nightstand." She said. He opened the drawer and found lubricant next to her vibrator. He crawled onto the bed between her legs and poorer lube onto his cock. She lifted her legs, wiggling her butt at him. Her hand remained completely covering her labia. Jeff leaned forward and placed his cock against her asshole, Mel looked him in the eyes and nodded. He pushed forward. She leaned up and caught his mouth with hers as he pushed deep into her ass. She was clearly used to this as she didn't even wince as he bottomed out in her rectum. She gave a little moan into his mouth as he began to move in and out of her.

"You feel good." She moaned, her face against his and both their eyes closed.

"You feel amazing." Jeff moaned back. Her ass was not as difficult to get into as his Mom's, but she had strong muscles that gripped him tightly once he started fucking her. The moans and whimpers she made were a new kind of stimuli compared to his Mom's pained moans from anal. He didn't know how satisfying it would be to fuck someone who really liked being fucked in the ass. He had fucked Pam's ass of course, and she didn't dislike it as much as Mom, but she still mostly tolerated it from time to time rather than really enjoying it.

"Tell me you like it." Mel moaned, gripping his side's and pulling him into her.

"I love fucking you!" Jeff moaned. He could feel his orgasm approaching and his words seemed to cause the same for Mel. She cried out in joy and arched her back, her tits moving in circles as Jeff fucked her ass ever harder. She kept moaning and she was now moving her hand in over her labia, her palm pressing into her clit.

"I'm close." Said Mel, her eyes closed.

"Me too." Responded Jeff.

"Call me a dirty whore." Mel Moaned. Jeff was taken aback and slowed down a bit. "Please, it helps me cum."

"You're a dirty fucking whore." Jeff grunted as he increased his pace.

"Yes, yes!"

"You're a fuckin slut!" Jeff yelled, following his instinct.

Then Jeff felt a gush of liquid squirt between her fingers and over his cock. His body jerked and he felt himself.emptying his balls into her ass. She felt him cumming in her and her ass seemed to pull on him, making it hard for him to keep fucking her as it resisted him pulling out of her.

"You're so sexy." She moaned, her hands running through his chest hair. He was still cumming in her but had stopped moving.

He didn't move for a few minutes, just enjoying her holding him and her ass around his cock as he softened.

"They might be home soon." Mel sighed and his cock finally popped out of her ass, along with a small burst of cum.

"Yeah, Pam knows though."

"Oh, that's good." Mel laughed.

As Jeff leaned up he saw the tattoo on her inner thigh. It was just to the right of her pussy and said. "For my eyes only"

Mel caught him staring, her hand still covering her vagina.

"You read the sign, avert your eyes!" She laughed. He looked away and she hopped up, running past him to the door and down the hall to the bathroom.

-

"She let you pee in her mouth?" Mel yelled, her mouth wide and her hand partially covering it in shock. She had been questioning him about her sister after another sensual anal fucking session a couple days later. They had to wait until then because both of them worried about what Jeff's Mom would say if she found out.

"That's fucking grooooooss!" She laughed.

"It's kinda hot though." Jeff said, laughing too.

"I am NOT doing that!" Mel said, still laughing. "Ever!"

"Yeah yeah, I get it, it's gross." Jeff said, rolling his eyes. "But what about you? Your sexuality isn't exactly commonplace."

"You mean cause I only take it in the ass?" Mel asked.

"Yeah."

There was a long pause.

"Why is that anyway?"

"Well," Mel said, fiddling with her hair aimlessly. "If you must know. My first boyfriend was a bit of an asshole. He didn't exactly understand what no meant. Anyway ever since then I decided I would keep my kitty just for myself."

"Oh..." Jeff mumbled, digesting what she had said.

"I guess it just makes me feel like I have control over what's happening." Mel said.

"That makes sense." Jeff said. Mel had covered her pussy with a pillow after their sex and she was just casually laying on her side with it between her legs now.

"Most guys find it exciting. They don't usually ask why." Mel said. She was looking at him with a light smile as if the topic wasn't such a big deal. "Thanks for asking though."

"No problem."

-

Later that night he was crouching at the edge of his bed with Pam laying on her back, her head over the side of the bed so he could fuck her mouth upside down while he recounted the fucking session him and Mel had that day. Mom had taken the baby so they had some privacy.

She was rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples as he went deeper into her throat. Just as he got to the part of the story where Mel asked him to cum in his dirty whore's ass Pam came and her throat rumbled around the head of his cock as she moaned. He pushed in further and shot his load into her throat. She pushed him back before he was quite done so he stroked the last couple shots of cum into her face as she gasped for air.

"Fuck that was hot." Pam moaned, still playing with herself after her orgasm. Jeff hopped onto the bed beside her, pulling her to him to snuggle up. He kissed her face and her body melted against his.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." She sighed against his neck.

-

That morning Jeff was surprised to be woken by Mom. She was wearing a v neck tight t-shirt which showed off her nice perky tits. She was wearing nothing below the waist. When Jeff looked down he was looking right into her full bush. She took him by the hand and dragged him downstairs. Pam was out like a light as she had stayed up to look after the baby last night.

Mom led Jeff onto the front porch and bent over the thick wooden railing. It was one of those porches that bent around the side of the house. Usually it felt quite isolated as there was a few trees and bushes obscuring it from the road, but it was still quite a turn on to see Mom's lack of concern for being fucked where anyone could catch a glimpse.

"Fuck me!" She moaned, her hand between her legs spreading her pussy open for him to see her juicy red insides. Jeff's mouth watered, he forgot how wanton his Mom was since she had been so distant this week.

He dropped his underwear and walked up to her, taking his now hard cock and easily pushing into her spread open pleasure hole. She moaned in delight as he impaled her with his cock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me!" She moaned as he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her over the railing, her face brushing against the twigs of the tall bushes planted over the railing. She reached both hands back, pushing her fingers into his hair as he held and fucked her. His hands shifted up, pushing her shirt up until her tits were free to sway.

"What's gotten into you?" He laughed as he fucked her harder. The wet sounds of their fucking drowning out the sounds of birds.

"I've missed you so much. I missed your cock and your cum and your piss. But also, Mel left early today and won't be back until late."

Jeff gripped her tits and his fingers found her nipples. He twisted them, wanting her to feel a bit of his frustration of being denied her for nearly a week. She shrieked when he twisted her nipples hard and her hungry pussy tightened around him.

"Oh God." She cried out, her pussy quaking around his cock. Her orgasm pushed him over the edge and he began cumming in her. He growled and pinched her nipples harder as he fucked her until the last of his cum was deposited deep in her warm hole.

They stayed still, Jeff resting inside her as their breathing slowed together. Mom released his head and caught herself on the railing.

Jeff just now realised how badly he needed to piss and he began to pull out of his Mom.

"Nooo. Stay here." Mom begged, reaching back to pull him back into her.

"I gotta pee Mom." Jeff said.

"Do you really think I would mind you peeing in me after I swallowed your morning piss two times last week?" She laughed.

Jeff couldn't argue with that, and so he relaxed and he felt the surge of piss shoot down his urethra and empty into his Mom. There was a building pressure until the seal around his cock broke and the torrent of cum and piss burst through and ran down mom's legs to pool on the painted deck.

Mom reached back and rubbed his butt as he continued to release his bladder into her.

"That's right. Give me everything." She moaned. She was rubbing her clit and Jeff felt her quiver around him as she came again.

Jeff saw a couple walking down the street, passing by their house hand in hand. They noticed them and waved, Mom and Jeff waved back with a smile, their lower halves obscured by the bushes and railing.

When they finally disentangled Mom went about cleaning up the mess on the porch and Jeff went upstairs to check on the baby. Everything felt better now that Mom wasn't upset anymore.

-

Next day, Jeff and Mel were fucking in the kitchen. He had her bent over the dining room table and she had pulled her panties aside to give him access to her ass. She was moaning and clawing at the table as he fucked her. Just as things were starting to heat up and Jeff was gonna start calling Mel names, the front door opened and Mom and Pam walked in.

"Oh my fucking God!" Mom shouted covering her mouth in shock.

"Pull out!" Mel shouted, pushing back on Jeff until he pulled out of her.

Before Mom said anything else, Jeff walked over to her, his cock swaying back an forth, and took her by the hips, manouvering her to the other side of the table. Mel as stood up but was still facing them. Nobody seemed to know what to say.

Jeff put his hand on Mom's back and she leaned forward. Moments later her dress was pushed over her hips, she didn't resist and soon Jeff's cock was pushing into her.

"Oh fuck." She yelled, looking up at her sister. Both of them were red in the face and Mel couldn't look away as Jeff fucked Mom over the table right opposite her. Pam was watching with her mouth agape and her hand had found its way into her pants.

12