Anal Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wiley4377
wiley4377
184 Followers

All of a sudden, his cock popped inside my sphincter stretching my virgin hole. My anal lips snapped around the head. This wasn't so bad. My puckered anus was stretched taught and his cock head was firmly engorged.

Then the sudden penetration of the shoulder of his cock ripped through me like a knife.

"Ouch, Owie, Humph," I cried. "It's too big," I complained. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my ass felt like it was split open.

"No it isn't. Just breath and relax. You'll like it," encouraged Bill. He pulled his cock back and then charged back inside my anus.

I cried out again but he had already pulled back again in anticipation and with just the soft head of his cock still lodged inside the entrance to my aching hole. My legs quivered and my cock was still raging hard.

The biting pain ebbed and soon I was pumping back onto his cock again eager to fill my hungry hole. He must have penetrated just an inch of his massive cock each time.

We repeated this action over and over at least a dozen attempts until finally I was pushing back on his cock when about two inches of hard fat cock entered my rectum.

"Agghhh-agghhh," my new friend moaned loudly.

"Oh, dam, it still hurts," I exclaimed. I was engulfed with a heat and passion like never before.

Bill pulled completely out and then back in causing a pulse in my cock. He began rapidly fucking my stretched hole with quick jabs that loosened my tight anal lips and then beyond.

This time it didn't hurt and my rectum had an unusual full feeling that I could tell it was pleasant. My body was on fire I was so hot.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I experienced the first time of many future ass fuckings.

My cock throbbed with a new incredible feeling. It felt like cum was spewing from my cock but not ejaculating.

I looked down to gaze at my stiff cock ooze with pre-cum in a long string.

Bill slowly pulled his cock back and forth like a huge piston drilling a little deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"Oh FUCK, yea, Oh GAWD, its so deep," I cried out.

As his huge member gained more depth, my rectum felt totally stuffed and my anal lips were engorged around his thick shaft.

Gradually more of his huge cock gained entrance into my nether hole. I could feel his huge cock poking in my innards. The turbulence in my balls was delicious.

My cock spasmed as Bill continued to moan loudly.

"Oh that so tight," he exclaimed.

I pushed my ass back against that enormous cock. He just stood there as my ass worked on his cock. It was so delicious.

"Aww—yesss—that's so good," I moaned out.

Oh but he was right. His hard cock felt so much better than his fingers. I could feel the tingling in my cock and my rectum that was stretched sore to its fullest.

"You got half my cock in your ass—its good isn't it," he stated.

I looked in the mirror and saw that half of that enormous beast was protruding from my ass. I reached back in disbelief and grasped his cock and then I knew that at least half his cock was inside me.

"Oh, wow, it's so big. Oh go slow- it feels good now," I groaned.

I reached back to hold his cock directing it in my ass; pumping my ass against it. Each time his cock poked a little deeper inside my rectum, my cock would spasm.

I pulled my ass cheeks apart. I wanted all of that cock inside my pussy hole. The deeper it got the better it felt.

The sight in the mirror caused all inhibitions to disappear. I was aghast at the sight. Seeing the vision of myself slightly bent over with my small ass jutting out while that monster plowed in and out was so delicious.

"Oh, ugh, my gawd, o my, yea, hmmm," I uttered gibberish as Bill fucked me deeper.

I pushed back in unison as he labored to fuck my ass. I could hear him grunt and moan so it must have felt good. He fucked me for a good while and I couldn't take my eyes off the reflection in the mirror, the union of cock and ass.

His huge white cock was so deep inside my rectum.

He began very slowly plowing a little bit at a time in and out of my ass deeper and deeper. It felt like he was moving one inch back and forth sort of teasing my rectum.

Then he pulled most of his huge member pulling my anal lips outward to the head.

Then just as suddenly, he thrust half of his cock deep inside me.

"Awww, gawd—Umphf-good goo—yea," I grunted.

"You like—like—hard—cock?" he stated.

Then he pegged my hole over and over again. His punched his enormous cock in and then all the way out.

Then Bill returned to a steady fucking rhythm. His huge member gained a little deeper with each stroke.

I noticed my own cock was raging hard and still oozing a long stream of cumm.

As my new friend slowly fucked me with his big cock, my ass met his strokes.

My rectum loosened on the in stroke and squeezed on the out stroke.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips and urged his long cock for more penetration. I was standing on my tip toes as his cock pushed against my inner bowels.

My legs were shaking from the penetration in my bowels. I was impaled on his hard cock. I could do nothing. My ass and cock were in complete ecstasy.

Gradually, I felt my bowel give way and as the remaining entire huge 12 inch cock buried inside me to the balls against my ass cheeks. I could feel his soft pubic hairs pressed against my ass cheeks.

"Ummpf—oh mmm—Ugh—yea—ugh huh," I gibbered.

He released my hips and reached under my t-shirt to fumble for my hard nipples. He pinched my nipples hard between his thumb and finger and pulled on them.

I glanced down thinking my cock was cumming but only the long string of pre-cum dangling. It was the beginning of a blissful journey.

I could feel my prostate pulsing and my colon spasm and milk his cock. We stood there for what seemed a long time. My butt rubbed his pelvis with my rectum totally stuffed with cock.

I let out a loud oomph and breath. It hurt a little but I was powerless to stop the onslaught of battering of my innards with his hard cock.

I was impaled on his huge cock. Each stroke drove my nuts wild and swollen with pressure. My cock felt like I was cumming.

His fingers released my nipples and he grasped my cock slick from the oozing pre-cumm. My ass was gyrating on his cock in blissful pleasure, oblivious of the sights and sounds around me.

Bill grabbed my hips and began to seriously pound his massive cock in and out of my stretched anus. His nut sack smacked my ball sack with each stroke.

"Plop—plop—plop—plop," as his pelvis slapped repeatedly against my soft bottom.

Again, I heard the wet plopping noise his hips made when contacting my ass but I was lost to my impending orgasm.

The fucking lasted maybe 20 seconds.

I was ready to explode. The feeling of his hard cock in my ass, my rectum convulsing and ass pumping back onto his cock put me in orbit.

Suddenly his huge member left my rectum. I was in a panic.

Bill said, "suck my cock," with an urgent voice.

I turned and slowly kneeled. I grasped his huge member, guided it to my face and lips. There was a feint smell of ass. Then, I was sucking his cock with glee.

Again, his cock pushed down my throat repeatedly.

I reached between my legs past my balls to finger my pussy hole. I found a gash where a small tight anus once was. Three fingers slipped in easily within the greasy gash.

After a few seconds, Bill urged me to stand again, turn with my small bottom in line with that huge cock. I bent over with my hands supporting my weight on the bench.

With one shove, his spit soaked cock stretched my anal lips and penetrated deep in my rectum. The feeling was exquisite. Each stroke caused my achy cock to spasm.

Bill grunted a small "umpf" with each stroke.

He started really pounding my ass. Slap, slap, slap, slap, pulling almost all the way out and re-entering deep in my rectum. The sound of wet sluicing as his huge cock destroyed my ass-hole was music to my ears.

I held myself up with my left hand and used my right hand to pull my ass cheek out for more penetration.

"Oh my gawd, FUCK ME," I cried out.

Bill did not disappoint me. His huge member pistoned all the way to his pelvis slap and back to the head. It was a furious pounding that caused deep bowel disturbances.

The pounding lasted less than twenty seconds. My cock suddenly launched into orbit.

"OH GAWD-YES, I'm CUM—MING," I cried out loud in such passion. Each stroke caused my hard cock to spurt cumm.

I was suspended in anal orgasm. My nuts felt like they were squeezed in a vice.

I began to want him to stop when after a few more strokes of hard pounding inside me and my cock was dry spurting, when he started to grunt and I could feel him cum deep inside me.

"Oh, Oh, Yea yea—mmff, mmff," he exclaimed loudly as he came voraciously deep inside my bowels.

It was as though suspended there in ecstasy as we came together.

I could feel his cock throb inside me as my rectum spasmed. He pushed all the way as deep as possible and I could feel his warm cum squirting and filling my bowels.

I stood straight up with my ass pooched out and impaled on his erect member.

We stood there for a few seconds with his hard cock still buried deep in my ass and my cock still hard and my nuts sore from spurting so much. I could feel my ass spasm trying to push his tool from my now aching rectum.

His cock slowly eased out with a plop. My legs were weak and wobbly so I sat on the wooden bench as the hot cum oozed and farted out between my ass cheeks on the bench seat.

My legs were so weak. I was barely conscious of the feeling of just being fucked as his jism continued to ooze from my ass.

Bill's cock was beginning to deflate. I so admired it now.

He shoved his hips at my face as if to say here is your champion, now fix it. It was coated in a fine layer of white jism.

I opened my sore jaw and engulfed the head and licked the entire cock clean.

It tasted like cumm and ass and I liked it.

Bill pulled up his pants up and secured his big dick, zipped up, thanked me and said hope to see me here again. He exited the booth before I could think to ask when we could meet again.

It dawned on me that I was just a quickie for a hard dick.

My cock was still hard even though I had cumm so hard. I started to pick up my pants when suddenly the booth door swung open and another man entered the booth.

I was startled at first but relaxed when I saw his big grin and the large cock in his hand.

He was a large framed red headed fellow with a big toothy smile. I tried to stand up but my legs were too weak.

"I saw you from the peep hole," he said. "Mind if I join you," he asked. He smiled and I realized that my dick was still hard as a rock. I was not aware of a peephole. But I was apparently in need of some more fucking.

I saw that he was holding his hard member in his right hand. His pubes were curly bright red.

He quickly closed the distance to me and his cock was on face level. He insisted that I hold his cock. Then without a word, he gently urged my head closer to his cock. I could smell his pre-cumm and noticed a large clear dew drop at the hole. I realized that he wanted me to suck his hard dick.

I was chagrined and was reluctant at first but too dam horny to speak. I reached out, pulled his cock to my mouth and soon had a mouthful of hard cock.

I could taste his pearly pre-cum as his member stretched my jaw open. And just like Bill before, he pushed his cock past my tongue.

I gagged some at first but soon I was sucking his cock like a real pro. I stroked his cock with my right hand as he pumped back and forth. My left hand fondled two massive balls that hung down like weights.

My resistance was gone and I just let it happen.

I realized that what I wanted was for him to fuck me in my newly fucked pussy-hole.

So I stood up, turned and guided his member to my wet hole. It wasn't as thick as Bill's but maybe seven to eight inches long.

My ass was completely exposed as I directed his cock to my pussy hole.

His cock penetrated my oily stretched anus. All eight inches were secure in my innards with one good push.

"Ohmmffgh," I grunted as the work began.

I could feel his pubes against my ass. His fingers dug tightly into my thigh bones and thus began a blissful road of anal pleasure.

I raised slightly my upper body with extended hands on the wall.

I pushed my upturned ass onto his cock as he ground all eight inches deep inside me.

There was such a disturbance in my bowels and my nuts were terribly sore as he plowed slowly at first and then harder in and out.

Several times he pulled out to just the head and slid slowly back inside. His heavy balls lightly flapped against my nut sack. I felt like I was cumming the whole time.

"Oh, Ughh—umf—Gaauugh—mmmm," I uttered such gibberish. It was hard to believe that was me grunting in ecstasy. I didn't want it to stop. He slowed a little and I whimpered to please fuck me harder.

"Fuck Meee, yea, fuck, oh fuck," I cried out.

He obliged and the booth was filled with the wet plopping noise of his pelvis on my ass. I thrust my ass back and forth in unison with each stroke.

The fucking lasted maybe a minute when he came. He grunted and his cock spewed deep inside my bowels.

He did not wait for my rectum to restrict but instead rudely pulled out.

His cock was satisfied and without a word, he zipped his pants up and was gone just like that.

I noticed a large puddle of cum on the floor where I had straddled with Bill behind me and several white streams of fresh jism slowly oozing down the wall.

That's when I realized that the puddle was from my cock. I pondered a few seconds while I sat on the bench on how much I enjoyed it.

I was totally spent and just couldn't believe what just happened. I was just fucked by two very large cocks and I so very much enjoyed it.

My nuts were sore. I smiled and reflected on how much I enjoyed the ass fucking and sucking.

As I walked home, jism farted in streams in my jeans. My jeans were totally soaked with jism that seeped down my thighs and legs to my shoes. At home, I examined the damage to my anus.

In a hand mirror, I saw a very red and swollen anus lips.

My little hole was sore that night but in the morning all was fine.

The toilet bowl was full of the white pearly jism from Bill and Red.

Later that day, I took a mirror and examined my nether hole. The lips of that sensitive orifice appeared enflamed and swollen shut. It was no longer light brown but a bright red.

I used some Vaseline on my finger and watched as the digit penetrated the swollen puckered lips. It seemed tight because of the swelling caused by fucking the night before.

Chapter 2

Two days later, I again lubed and inserted my finger inside my puckered anus. Soon my cock was fat and ready.

I stroked my fat cock but was not able to cumm. I knew what I needed and where to get it. First, I stopped at the drug store and bought a tube of lubricant.

It was dark outside. I strolled to the bookstore anxious to repeat last night's pleasure. I used the back door and was soon pretending interest in the movies.

I didn't see Bill or the red head but several other men were lulling around. They noticed me and I drew some attention from two men who invited me to a slightly larger booth than last time.

Once inside, there was little foreplay involved. One man undid my belt and pants while the other dropped his pants to his ankles.

I was ogling his cock that was fat but not as long as mine. He asked me to suck his cock. I obliged and was befuddled that he was not well endowed like Bill or the red headed stranger.

While squatting, I placed some lube on my fingers and managed to apply it to my puckered anus. I was gently sucking his cock and he was hard when suddenly he came in my mouth. I was surprised and did not expect it. I did not swallow it. Instead I spit it out on a paper towel.

The other man said it was his turn and I obliged him. The second man was bigger and I could only take half his cock in my mouth His cock was maybe seven inches long and two inches thick. It looked promising for a good fuck. . The first man left the booth.

I released his cock and stood up, turned around and guided his spit soaked cock to my nether hole. He was anxious to fuck my tight ass. There was some minor pain at first but soon his prick disappeared in my tight pussy-hole.

I managed to hold him inside my sheath for maybe ten seconds before he started pumping in and out. He was spent in less than 20 seconds.

I felt disappointed. I needed hard cock in my ass and only an ass hole full of jism to show for it.

I put a paper napkin between my cheeks, pulled up my jeans and stepped out of the booth. I loitered there for maybe three minutes when I saw a familiar face.

It was my booth pal Bill. He smiled at me and we immediately went inside a booth. There was no small talk. I immediately stripped down to my shoes and he pulled his pants down. Wow, what a treat to see that magnificent member waiting for me.

I squatted down and began to work on his flaccid prick. I could hear the slurping sounds my mouth made as spit leaked out of my stretched lips. He tasted so good.

"Gurk, gurk, gurk, gurk," my lips stretched over his member.

My own cock was a stub and throbbing. I could feel the pressure in my nuts wanting to cumm like last time.

I wanted to tell Bill about the red hair stranger but was asphyxiated with a huge cock gorged in my throat. I worked his cock with such fervor only stopping long enough to force my head back and take a long snort through my nose.

I released the beast from my tight grip and marveled at its size. It stood out slightly downward from the weight of its size. Again, I stroked it with my hand and turned my ass toward it directing it to my wet pussy hole.

He eagerly obliged me as I wedged his fat cock between my cheeks and in line with my pussy hole. There was some struggle as the head stretched the nether orifice but in a few strokes, half his cock was buried inside my rectum.

"Ohh, gawd, so b-i-g, gawd so bib, yes, meummgoodyesmmm," I managed to gurgle out.

Bill began to plow my little ass with his huge cock. I could feel the lips of my hole pull out with each outstroke. In just 20 seconds or less, my nuts boiled and my cock spewed cumm.

"Aww—aww—cum—cum—cum—ming—aww—CUMMING," I screeched.

Oh my I never thought I would stop the spasm of ejaculating. Bill's cock was still pounding my little ass relentlessly.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder," I cried.

And he did just that. For a few seconds more and then he pulled his engorged cock out.

"Suck my cock slut," he commanded.

I knelt down dismayed at first but quickly held his long member and to my mouth I engulfed it down my throat.

I could smell the sweet odor of my ass and taste the cumm from the prior fuck.

I frigged and sucked and suddenly he was spewing cumm in my mouth.

I tried to swallow as much jism as possible but some spilled from the corners of my lips and drooled down my chin and chest. I was hot, out of breath, and in such a weak turmoil. His jism was a pearly slimy-like substance and strange taste. My tongue and teeth could feel his jism like pearl jam.

I pulled out a napkin from my pants and when his cock reduced a little bit. I sat on the bench and held it while admiring the size of it. My ass was a little sore from the stretching and fucking.

My face was level to Bill's slick cock. Bill asked me to clean his cum drenched cock with my mouth. I obliged taking his semi flaccid prick and gently sucking and licking with my tongue. I tried to take it down my throat. I could taste his slick jism.

"Wow, that was good," he exclaimed as he put up his prick.

wiley4377
wiley4377
184 Followers