Anal Poetry Recital Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months after her losing her virginity, the petite brunette had been come on to or asked out by twenty different guys and she had slept with all of them. Monica was an insatiable nymphomaniac right from the gate and very comfortable with it, even now explaining to her partners that there was not going to be any exclusive relationships. Like she told them, she needed to get fucked as often as possible and she didn't want limitations or restrictions of any kind.

That became especially true after a particular house party late that summer.

Never much of a drinker because her social life had been pretty sheltered and still over two years away from the legal drinking age, the raven-haired beauty had a very nice buzz going after two beers when she ran into one of her former partners, Scott. With her growing reputation, she was already getting attention from a handful of guys but he was moved to the top of the line because of the familiarity. After greeting him with a crushing hug, she checked on her friend (and ride) Jennifer and let her know she would be gone for awhile, a wink and giggles shared between the two as explanation.

After an unsuccessful quest for a vacant bedroom, the two would be lovers went out to the garage and climbed in the back of the SUV parked there. Furiously making out as they tore their clothes off, the brunette was topless with her Capri's down at her ankles when the side door they had just entered suddenly opened. Both snapping their heads in the direction of the sound, they saw the host Kevin and another guy, Paul standing there, both with knowing looks on their faces.

"Hey man, I know it's your house but this is kind of a private party," grunted Scott.

"Whatever dude, you aint just in my house, you're in my Tahoe. And, uh, I want to hear Monica...it is Monica, right? Okay, I want to hear her say it's private. If what I've been hearing is true. Anyway, you tell us pretty girl, is this a you and him thing or can I get some of that, you know, it being my house, my truck and all."

Her exposed nipples so hard that they ached and her panties already soaked through by her pussy, the brunette paused for just a second before quickly breaking into a devilish smile.

"I've got a brand new twelve pack of condoms," she said with a shrug.

"That's what I'm talking about," said Kevin as he climbed in beside them, "Hey, uh, I guess Scott is first but to be honest, I gotta get back inside to keep an eye on things...you mind me getting some head real quick?"

Now nude and opening opening the box of protection, Monica paused at his words. In her mind, she had simply pictured them fucking her pussy one at a time, taking turns over and over while she just spread her legs in welcome. Now a montage of Sasha Grey, Jennifer White and Casey Calvert getting gang banged, dicks turning their bodies into pin cushions scrolled rapidly through her slightly incapacitated mind. Looking up, she verified that Paul was indeed present and not a drunken image which led her to the briefest of thoughts regarding her still virgin asshole but just as quickly, she took that off her mental table.

She had learned early on that pushing a finger against her rubbery asshole, even poking the tip in was an electric pleasure, especially if she was in orgasm. That soon led to her trying a couple of times to get even her smallest dildo/vibrator into her rectum. The result had always been nothing more than discomfort and sometimes pain, even using spit like she saw with her adult cinematic idols. Arriving at the conclusion that her back orifice was simply too small for anal sex, she gradually stopped even touching it during masturbation.

Giving head was different, though.

And giving head while another guy screwed her yearning twat was an offer she absolutely couldn't refuse.

"Yeah, no, I don't mind. I'd love to suck your dick."

A few moments later Monica was on her back in the spacious backseat as Scott mounted her and instantly began to push his cock between the glistening lips of her tantalizing pussy. At the same time, her head was turned to the side and she pursed her mouth tightly around Kevin's dick, her cheeks looking hollowed as she sucked hungrily. Within seconds, Scott was drilling her slippery and receptive cunt, making the petite beauty's ass bounce off of the suede while Kevin held her ears as he pushed his cock back and forth along her tongue. She made no effort to impede his thrusts and he continued to thrust deeper, she coughing occasionally as he steadily got closer to his glans slipping down her throat.

She soon craned her neck and wrapped a hand behind one of his thighs to pull him closer, now taking him all the way into her mouth, the bulge of his cock giving her the appearance of having an Adam's apple on his downward strokes. Meanwhile her grateful cunt was getting pounded and with her free hand she shamelessly twisted her nipples alternately to provide even more stimulation. Just under ten minutes into her first double team, thick wads of come were blasted into her mouth and she choked down the warm semen as she began to climax herself. As the party's host collapsed into the floor board, the cock in her gooey snatch jerked as ejaculation was spurted into the reservoir tip of the condom.

Seemingly in one motion, Scott climbed from between her silky thighs and Paul filled the vacancy, slamming his dick into her snatch. Monica orgasmed immediately and with her mouth now free she audibly squealed with delight, bucking her trim hips to enhance the banging into her luscious crevice. Overcome with lust having watched her get spit roasted, he came after a couple minutes, squirting into his rubber and without pause kept fucking the gorgeous brunette, much to her delight. He screwed her insatiable twat for another ten minutes making her climax again before he came a second time, his rubber so slimy it was sliding off as he pulled out. Scott was on top of her and inside her before Monica even had time to finish a deep breath and she was ecstatic, the uninterrupted sex simply enhancing her desperate arousal.

Inside the house, Jennifer had weeded her list of suitors down to one and was in a bedroom opening her thick, shapely thighs to get eaten out while Kevin was sharing the tale of the brunette's deep throat prowess with his best friend Randy, guaranteeing she'd have sex with him also. Back in the SUV's back seat, Monica had requested and been given a position change, Scott now hammering even deeper into her snug little pussy doggy-style. Spanking her ass with his crotch as he slammed his dick back and forth inside her, he vacantly watched as Randy entered the garage and a short time later leered at the brunette while the new comer fucked her pussy from behind, Monica simply looking over her shoulder and smiling roguishly at the virtual stranger screwing her.

She came again which set him off just as Kevin returned, graciously bringing her a beer which she chugged. Her thirst quenched, she was ready to resume the festivities.

"You haven't fucked me yet," she said while sluttishly squeezing the lump in the crotch of his jeans.

"Oh, I know, pretty girl. All these dudes out here, I thought we could give that pussy a break."

"You want me to suck your dick again?" she asked, cocking her head to the side questioningly.

"Tempting as that sounds, no," he replied, showing her the small jar of Vaseline he'd brought from the medicine cabinet, "Thought you might want to get your ass fucked, little change of pace. Surely you like it in the ole back door, right?"

Her eyes widened a little and she gulped, the swallowing in her neck sounding like a shotgun blast to her as she contemplated his words. Her thoughts were divided evenly: her unsuccessful foray's alone leaving her convinced his dick would never get in her behind without tearing her in half and wanting to give herself up completely so they would never ever stop fucking her. Hornier by the second as she was receiving no stimulus, she shrugged and took a deep breath.

"Well, you can try it, I guess but I've never done that," she whispered apprehensively, "and, um, will you stop if it hurts? I mean if I can't, you know...take it?"

"Wow, never done it, huh? Yeah, Monica, I aint gonna hurt you. I'll go slow as hell. Promise."

Her buzz back to full intensity as the beer took effect, she was back on her knees and forearms a few minutes later, surprisingly calm as the well-greased head of his cock started to press against her virgin asshole. True to his word, he painstakingly took it slow, her resilient rectum spreading as he gently forced his way in. On a whim, she reached beneath her body and lightly rubbed her pulsing clit, beginning to groan deep in her throat as the cock continued it's methodical progress into her asshole. Starting to feel mildly uncomfortable as her rectum was stretched further than ever before, the glans now opening her elastic sphincters, it was gradually replaced by building pleasure and by the time the knob squeezed through, it was starting to feel very, very good.

Once he was half way into her sizzling behind, Monica even began to tentatively push back, now starting to increase the pressure on her clit also. In seconds, she felt his crotch touch her upturned cheeks and the sense of relief that she had no more to take increased the pleasure, wiggling her rear end to make the unnatural stuffing even more pronounced. Moaning louder all the while, she started manipulating her clit even harder.

"You're getting into this aren't you, pretty girl?"

"Yes...fuck! I can't breath," she giggled, "but, fuck! It keeps getting better. Fuck! Do it...fuck my ass!"

He retracted the shaft slowly until the glans bumped against the ring of muscle guarding the entrance/exit and then eased forward again until her bowels were filled to capacity again. Once more, Monica pushed back to meet him and she grinded her sleek behind against him to make sure she had all of him, pulling forward herself as he pulled back again, a little faster now. Each thrust more forceful than the one before, her bucking back with increasing eagerness, he was fucking her tight, hot ass smoothly in minutes and she was racing towards orgasm. Her climax was so powerful, she blacked out every few seconds, shrieking now in sheer ecstasy. Her asshole already ridiculously constricting, the spasms in the hot, moist tunnel drove Kevin over the edge almost instantly and it felt to him as if his jism was sucked from his balls to spray deep into the dank canal.

He stayed buried in her asshole for several minutes, her sphincters finally squeezing his dwindling dick out. Still shaking from the force of her orgasm, she simply released a long moan as Scott began to sink his cock into her asshole. Motionless at first except for the jerking of her body by his penetration, Monica began to get into it quickly and was soon tossing her rear back with escalating urgency as she was fucked up the ass for the second straight time. Having come twice already, he battered her asshole for almost fifteen minutes, the brunette eventually rolling her clit furiously once more to encourage another climax. She was soon subjected to a series of deja vu: another shattering orgasm, slimy jit shooting into her colon and seconds after a shrinking erection popped from her asshole, a fresh hard cock working it's way in as Paul now fucked her steamy ass.

Her svelte, sexy frame jerking as she was slammed in the behind from behind, she was double teamed again; Randy roughly grabbing her long black hair and forcing his cock into her mouth. She very quickly settled into her two orifices being used simultaneously and in another minute she was slurping Randy's cock ravenously while pumping her hips to meet Paul's thrusts into her asshole. She came again without touching herself and then a second time, setting off a chain reaction: a third load of semen spurting into her bowels moments before gulping down several wads of jism down her neck.

Paul's withdrawal from her gradually aching rectum pulled out a stream of runny come with it and Monica clenched her asshole as she rolled to a sitting position. Her trim frame shimmering with a thin cover of sweat, breathing harder than normal, she closed her eyes and rested as hands came in to tweak her nipples and squeeze her thighs. Momentarily sated, she looked at the guys surrounding her and that quick, her arousal began to form again but she wanted something else even more.

"I need a shower." She stated.

Putting just her pants and top on, she was led stumbling to the bathroom by Kevin, taking notice that the party had thinned out a lot, just ten or so people in the living room now. Under the water as hot as she could stand it, her abused rectum throbbed, starting to burn a little and although 'hurt' would be too strong a word, it was certainly tender. Her throat was also sore having been bruised with her wanton cock-sucking. Despite that, she had no regrets, the ecstasy she had felt much more than worth what she felt at that moment. Simply having her hand come in contact with her pussy as she washed made the pangs of desire start again and she rinsed quickly wanting to take advantage of the the likelihood of having more sex.

She practically fell into Kevin just outside the door and they made out briefly.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"A lot. Hey, you know Jennifer, right? Is she still here?"

"Blonde girl, real pretty like you? Yeah. She's in the bedroom next to the one I'm about to take you to."

"Okay," she laughed, "No more butt stuff, though. Don't get me wrong, it was incredible but I'm kind of sore back there now. Besides, you haven't fucked my pussy and I want...I need it. Can you do that for me?"

"Oh, I think I can do better than that."

In the bedroom, she rolled her eyes but her snatch moistened when she was introduced to Tom who was sitting on the edge of the bed rolling a blunt. Almost deliriously high a few minutes later, she was on her side and after getting commitment from Kevin that he wouldn't 'mess with my ass', she welcomed his cock into her now wet cunt even as she started giving head to Tom. She held the base of the dick in her mouth to limit the depth, although bobbing her head with her standard tenacity. During this latest spit roast, first Scott and then Paul entered the room and as soon as Tom came in her mouth, Paul slid his dick between her lips, Monica not knowing that the musky taste was her asshole. After Kevin spunked in his condom and informed Scott that her ass was off limits, Scott plowed into her once again sopping pussy.

Climaxing repeatedly as the train continued, she didn't even flinch when two guys she'd never met, Adam and Danny, stuffed their cocks in her mouth and snatch respectively once they were vacant. By her request, they shifted to her impaling her pussy cowgirl style while she resumed giving head. Monica was on her back after encouraging two more ejaculates, Scott screwing her cunt yet again, every bit as insatiable as she was. Once he came, Tom was fucking her cunt missionary also, the gorgeous brunette wrapping her thighs around his back. Randy found them by then and he slammed into her pussy moments before Kevin knelt by her face and fed his cock into her mouth. With just seconds in between, she was then fucked by Danny and Adam back to back and with her pussy now feeling the effects, she went off to take another shower, not even bothering to dress en route.

Still high being her saving grace, Monica's entire body ached after giving six blowjobs, having her pussy screwed twelve times and getting fucked in the ass for the first three times of her life. She had serviced, and more importantly been serviced by, seven different men and she now felt every second of their bodies slamming against her own. She stayed in the shower until the hot water ran out and tying a towel loosely over her body, she returned to the bedroom and resisted the gauntlet of cocks, eventually able to get dressed.

An hour or so later, a disheveled and happy Jennifer joined her and the two girls left shortly after...

***

Jennifer and Monica will return in Anal Poetry Recital, Pt. 3 coming soon. The slinky brunette Monica has set the stage with some foreplay to having two guys double-parked in her ass while Jennifer has a new job at a furniture store with both managers in hot pursuit of the busty blonde, leaving her with a decision to make.

There's also a good chance that a young lady named Brittany from a story I wrote in a past life under the name of Tommiefrazier will get introduced and definitely by part 4.

12