Anal Tentacle Invasion

Story Info
Guy receives anal pleasure from tentacles.
894 words
4.58
40.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature's tentacles encircled Lucas' ankles and wrists lightly, as if to prevent him from escaping. But that is unnecessary, as the pheromones the creature pumps into the air are designed to ignite uncontrollable lust in its victim. The restraints were just to stop him from touching himself. Lucas couldn't even form the thought to escape with how much he needed release right then.

Tentacles crept between Lucas' spread thighs, aiming for his virgin anus. At first dozens of small, finger- like tentacles caressed and teased his perineum and anus, Lucas' erect cock dripping precum down. Then a narrow, much longer tentacle joined in.

Eventually his outer sphincter relaxed under the caressing touches. As if the creature had been waiting for it, it's long tentacle slithered into the relaxed orifice. The tentacle was slick with lubrication it continuously excretes and slipped inside the virginal hole with almost no resistance.

It took Lucas' lust driven mind a few seconds to even register that he was no longer an anal virgin. But before he could even think to struggle, the tentacle caressed his anus from the inside, drawing a moan from Lucas. His anus reflectively tried to tighten around the intruder. The sensation alone almost brought him to orgasm, feeling his hole stretched open around a slippery, slimy intruder.

Inside his ass it began slithering around, getting acquainted with Lucas' anatomy. It tickled as it explored every inch of his most sensitive place, lubricating as it went.

Other tentacles joined in exploring his body. Two found his testicles and began gently massaging the precious orbs in their tight sack, encouraging them to produce more of their salty cum and precum. Another twisted around his straining member, constantly stimulating him.

Lucas was on the verge of orgasm when the tentacle inside him pulled out.

"Oh, god no, please don't stop!" he cried out.

Although the creature had no way of hearing his plea, it had no intention of leaving Lucas just yet.

A tentacle with the tip shaped like a flower bud nudged at his entrance. It was wider than the tentacle that just vacated him but his passage was so slippery with lube that no matter how tightly he clenched his sphincter shut, the bud managed to worm its way in.

Lucas winced at how wide his anus had to stretch to accommodate the widest point of the new intruder, but was much too horny to do anything. Finally it got through the tight obstruction and his anus clenched tightly around the slick tentacle.

Once inside of his tight passage, he learned that the new tentacle isn't just shaped differently, but also brought him more pleasure. Where the other one just slithered around, this one suckled lightly on the inside of this anal walls.

The gentle suction inside him began exploring his insides slowly, sucking as it went.

Two new tentacles also shaped like flower buds slithered up his chest to attach to his tiny nipples. At first they also just suckled lightly to his flesh, as the one in his tightly clenched anus, but then the ones on his nipples bit down with tiny, dull teeth. The combination of gentle sucking and the light biting was such a new sensation that his penis drooled a large dollop of fresh precum.

This seemed to attract the attention of the creature. It reached out with yet another tentacle to investigate his penis. It stretched to enveloped his cockhead before slowly sliding further down to take in his entire drooling cock and sucked deeply to drink up all the precum Lucas had to offer.

All of his most erogenous places were simultaneously stimulated, and yet he couldn't quite reach his peak yet. The little finger shaped tentacles massaged his outer sphincter gently to help his anal muscles relax and to let the creature slip around inside with more ease.

Lucas' former virginal anal muscles were sore and tired after being clamped so tightly round its intruder that it just suddenly gave up and his body gave fully into the pleasure being bestowed upon him.

The tiny dull teeth around his nipples nibbled lightly on the swollen nubs and the one on his cock sucked harder to drink up all his precum as it seeped from his slit.

The bud in his anus sucked and moved until it came upon his prostate. It immediately attached itself to that most intimate and sensitive place, sucking and squeezing gently until it triggered his orgasm.

His rock hard cock fired its first massive cum shot, that was quickly gobbled up by the tight sheath covering his cock. Pleasure overtook him and he shot dollop after dollop of creamy cum into the creature's eager orifice.

The bud on his prostate milked him through his entire orgasm, as the tentacles on his testes massaged the orbs to give up all of their salty cum.

Finally, his orgasm finished, but the creature continued to suck and massage and milk him until he didn't have a drop more cum in his body to give. Only then did it release him from the amorous torture. All the tentacles disengaged and the bud in his sore anus stretched his sphincter once again to pull out.

The creature left Lucas, exhausted and sore, and yet he couldn't stop the empty feeling in his anus, wishing it was filled again.