Anal Tonight

Story Info
She has a surprise for her husband.
751 words
4.08
59.6k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers

Mark looked at me quizzically as he closed the front door and shrugged out of his coat, draping it over the banister. "There's something different about you," he said. "Have you been to the salon? And is that... Are you wearing a push-up bra?"

"Do you like what you see?" I asked, trying to sound seductive and not terrified. He nodded, his lips curling into a grin. I had dressed very carefully, and could see that he was already planning to strip me. "Wait for me upstairs," I said quickly. "In bed. I have a surprise for you." (No lie there.)

A momentary frown crossed his face, but then he smiled. "Don't keep me waiting..." Even when trying to be sweet, there was an element of menace in his words.

"I won't," I said, relieved to see him going straight up. "Mark?"

He paused. "Yes?"

"I'm ready," I said. "I want anal tonight."

His eyes lit up, his expression triumphant. I had resisted his attempts for months. "You'll love it. Trust me." He raced the rest of the way upstairs.

I followed after, taking my time, letting him undress. When I entered the room he was there, in bed, naked, the sheets tossed aside to reveal his cock, proud and erect, ready for entertainment.

There was no denying that he cut an attractive figure. His good looks and his intelligence had charmed me as a naive young woman. His athletic body, his passion and vigour, had given me much pleasure both before and during our marriage. But his temper, and his need to control me...

I sat beside him and snared his wrists as he made to touch me. "Wait," I said. "Good things come to those who wait." Maintaining my grip, gentle but firm, I kissed him. "Will you trust me? I promise you won't regret it."

Mark sighed impatiently. "Okay."

"Close your eyes," I murmured, and he did.

I kissed him again, slipping my tongue between his teeth as I pressed his arms down above his head. Click! He reacted a fraction of a second too late. The steel cuffs I had concealed there earlier were locked in place, holding him to the frame.

"What the fuck, Barb?" he hissed.

"Shh..." I smiled as innocently as I could, and stroked his cock to soothe him. Despite his clear irritation with me, he was rock hard and seeping precum. He watched as I licked the glistening strands from my fingers, and gradually relaxed again. "I told you to close your eyes, you bad boy," I said.

I pulled off my T-shirt, and draped it over his head, blocking his view of me. My skirt followed, and my bra and panties too. Ignoring his muffled complaints, I straddled him in the reverse cowgirl position, and guided his eager cock into me. My pussy had never been so wet before. "Oh yeah, baby," I cried, riding him hard. I wasn't just wet, I was horny as hell.

Mark matched my rhythm, thrusting up as best he could, driving his cock deep - although not as deep as I would have liked. Merely average in size, it failed to truly satisfy the new me. "Come in me, baby," I said, twisting my head to peer at him. He'd managed to free his face from my clothes, and was glaring at me with mingled rage and lust. I spread my cheeks to give him a clearer view of my virgin hole. "Give me your cum, baby. I'm hungry for some ass-fucking."

It was all too much for him. With a strangled moan, he unleashed within me, his convulsing cock sending shivers of excitement through me as cum tickled my insides. I hummed with pleasure, squeezing him with my vaginal muscles, milking him of every drop of cum and keeping him hard.

I swivelled around, straddling him again, slipping his cock back into me. Mark's expression shifted from post-orgasmic satisfaction to astonishment as he drank in my enlarged breasts, then to horror at the sight of my own hard, throbbing cock, a magnificent member indeed. His inferior one was thrusting into me as I rode him again, my cock and breasts bouncing joyfully.

"Barb, no," he whined. "Tell me you didn't."

I laughed. "I did, Mark. I fucked a futa. And now, so have you, Mark." Still laughing, I eased off him and shuffled back and between his legs, spreading them, parting his cheeks.

"Don't," he pleaded, his eyes despairing.

"You'll love it. Trust me."

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,817 Followers