Anal Wife

Story Info
Wife loves anal sex.
2.8k words
4.48
51.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Ted woke up early with a raging hard on, he glanced over at his sleeping wife Patti. He snuggled up to her back slipping his left arm around her holding her close.

Patti murmured in her sleep, his hand caressed her left tit, spooning into her back he could tell she wasn't wearing any panties. he always liked when she slept naked.

Ted felt his hard cock jerk, he gave her light, tender kisses over her shoulder, moving up to the side of her neck.

Patti snuggled into his arms deeper, pushing her ass against him in her sleep. She murmured when she felt him caress her left tit, gently squeezing her hardening nipple.

Ted wanted her in the worst way, he gently pulled her over onto her back, glancing at her he licked her left nipple, flicking his tongue across it. He heard her sigh in her sleep.

"Ummm," she whispered, half awake, "good morning baby."

"Mmm," he continued to tease her hard nipple, reaching for her right tit. "Morning honey," he said not stopping what he was doing.

Ted slowly licked and kissed her hard nipples, nibbling, biting and teasing her nipples. He reached over to the bedside table and picked up a bottle of flavored massage oil.

Patti was half awake by this point and she watched him dribble that oil all over her tits, "Oh that's cold baby." she said with a giggle.

Ted began to rub that oil into her skin, making her tits slick, he gently grasped her tit's in his hands and squeezed her slippery tit's. He heard her gasp, he watched her as he leaned down and took her hard left tit in his mouth. He greedily sucked on her nipple, nibbling it, biting on it. He could taste the fruity flavor of the oil.

Just touching her and being with her like this made his cock throb. He felt the slickness of the oil on his skin, he moaned as he pinched her right nipple.

"Ahh, yes baby," Patti said quietly when he, flicked his tongue across her nipple.

Ted moved up and pushed the strands of long hair from her face, taking her face in his hands he passionately kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. He felt her kissing him back with just as much passion.

Pulling away from her he nibbled on her ear lobe, working his way down her neck and back to her oil covered tits. "Good morning girls," he said licking her right nipple, then he sucked her left one. back and forth he licked and sucked them.

Patti put her hands in his hair, looking down and watching him, "Yes baby, yes." she whispered feeling Ted kissing his way slowly down her belly, he gave her little love bites, nibbling her oily skin. he teased her with the tip of his tongue, tasted the oil.

Ted was going to go slow and take his time, he wanted this love making session to last. It was all for her, he wanted to give her as much pleasure as he could. He wanted to slide his cock into all of her holes.

He reached for the bottle of oil again, he dribbled it over her pussy mound and watched it dribble slowly down between her ass cheeks. Sitting up on his knees he rubbed the oil into her skin from her neck to her pussy. He deliberately took his time, he watched her pinch her slick nipples, he gave her a massage.

"Close your eyes baby," he tells her rubbing his hands over her body.

Patti didn't know how to react, nobody had ever taken such good care of her or showed her so much love and affection. "You're hands feel so good baby."

"Oh I'm not done with you yet." he told her, moving back down and between her legs, he spread her legs wider, he saw the oil dripping between her legs.

Ted gently rubbed his hands over her pussy mound, watching her reactions, he had always loved to watch her get turned on and hot. It drove him wild when she would moan and move her body.

Patti opened her eyes and looked at him, she watched his hands and they way he touched her. "More, please." she whispered wanting to feel his fingers between her pussy lips, she felt the wetness, she needed his touch.

Ted's cock was as hard as a rock and throbbing, leaking pre-cum. He would love to have her hot, wet, talented mouth on his dick but this was for her. He would get his pleasure later.

Gently he spread her pussy lips with one hand and he leaned down and licked her slit. God, even without the flavored oil her pussy tasted so good to him, he thought, pushing her legs back he spread her pussy open. "Mmmm,ummm," he murmured gently sucking on her pussy lips. She had always thought they were too big, but to him they were perfect. He loved licking and sucking on them, taking them into his mouth.

Ted felt her thrust her hips pushing her pussy into his mouth, he heard her moans of pleasure.

Patti reached down and spread her pussy open even more, she felt his hot breath on her pussy. "Eat my pussy baby." she tells him watching him.

He loved the taste of her sweet pussy, she was wet 24/7 and he loved how she was horny all of the time. "Ummm, I love the taste of your pussy honey," he said looking up at her. With the fingers of one hand he reached up and rubbed her clit, he felt it throb under his fingers. Moving up a bit he flicked his tongue across her clit, he felt her jump at the sensation he gave her, heard her gasps.

"Yes," she whispered watching him teasing her clit, "yes baby yes."

Ted licked and nibbled on her clit, rubbing her pussy with his other hand, "baby hold your legs back." he tells her, glancing up at her. He wanted to get to every inch of her pussy and her ass.

Patti reached down and held her legs as far back as she could, opening her pussy and ass hole to her husband. She was glad the night before she had made sure she was clean inside and out. "Oh fuck baby, do it lick my clit." she begged him when he finally took her clit into his mouth and he sucked on it. Flicking his tongue across it.

Several minutes later he had her so close to her climax, he could tell by the way she was moaning and thrashing on the bed, she put her hands in his hair and held him down on her pussy. "Ahhh, oohhhh, yes honey gonna cum," she said loudly.

Patti couldn't control herself, suddenly she climaxed, humping her pussy into Ted's mouth, she moaned loudly through her first climax. "Oh my god, awww fuck cummmiinngg," she screamed, feeling her pussy explode. Grunting and moaning she fell back onto the bed. She lay there with her eyes closed, breathing heavily.

Ted didn't even give her time to recover, he looked at her and rubbed her pussy.

"Baby I want you now." Patti finally said watching him, she wanted his hard cock in her mouth.

"Not yet, this is all for you baby." Ted tells her finally pushing two fingers inside of her pussy, fucking her tight hole. Damn but her pussy was soaked with her juices and the oil. Moving back to his knees he wanted to watch her, he wanted to watch her cum. "Tight, tight pussy this morning baby."

All Patti could do was moan and thrust her hips wanting his fingers even deeper inside of her tight hole. "Fuck me," she said quietly, watching every move he made.

Pounding into her pussy with three fingers he fucked her deeper and harder, he watch as her juices squirted out of her tight hole. By this time she was almost screaming, humping her hips up and down on the bed, Ted lost track of how many times she came.

"Oh god, oh god," she whispered, exhausted, she looked at him, "I want to suck your dick."

"Oh ya do do ya?" he asked her looking at her, "I might let you suck me later."

"Please honey?"

"Oh my darling I'm not done with you yet." he said leaning down and kissing the top of her pussy, licking lower and lower. He wanted more than her pussy, he wanted her tight ass hole.

Reaching up he grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass, lifting her ass off of the bed. "Turn over on your hands and knees baby." he instructed her.

Patti did as she was asked, turning over on her hands and knees, she glanced behind her, she moved farther up on the bed, closer to the headboard, making sure he had room.

Ted slid the pillow under her belly making sure she was comfortable, he reached for the oil again and dribbled it over her ass cheeks, he watched it run down between her ass cheeks. 'Fuck' he thought 'she looks so fucking sexy.' Ted rubbed and massaged that oil all over her ass, between her ass cheeks, felt his cock throb at the thought of sliding his dick inside of her tight hole. Ever since the first time he had made love to her this way he had loved the feeling of his cock deep inside of her tight back door.

"Feels good baby, mmm." she said glancing back at him, "you like my ass?"

"I love your ass." he said looking at her, he watched her jump when he suddenly gave her ass a hard slap.

"More," she said wanting to feel his hand on her ass, feeling the sudden sting of pain.

Ted took both hands and spread her ass cheeks, he looked at her, and dove in between her cheeks. Licking and flicking his tongue over her tight puckered hole he ate her ass.

"Fuck yes," she hissed loudly when she felt him licking and teasing her ass hole.

Up and down he licked her there, tasting her hole, still had oil on his fingers and he gently pushed the tip of his index finger inside of her hole, she moaned with pleasure.

Patti was in heaven, feeling Ted's finger pushing into her hole, she glanced around at him. "Yes baby, yes," she said knowing what he was going to do and what she wanted him to do to her.

Ted moved up over her back giving her kisses all over her back, pushing his finger in deeper. "I'm going to take your ass." he tells her, pulling his finger out of her ass.

Moving back down he reached for the oil again, he poured it over her ass, making sure he pushed his oil slicked fingers inside her tight back door. He didn't want any resistance when he gave her his cock. Taking one hand he stroked his throbbing, aching cock, he rubbed precum across the head of his cock. Pouring oil over his cock he rubbed it in, making sure his cock was nice and slick.

Patti lay there and waited for his next move, she rubbed her clit and moaned.

Ted continued to fuck her hole, pushing his fingers in as deeply as he could. God, her little ass was tight, he couldn't wait to feel his cock inside of her.

He pulled his finger out and poured more oil over his fingers before sliding two fingers in her ass. In and out he fucked her, making sure she was ready for his cock.

He was so turned on but he never wanted to hurt her, pressing the head of his cock against her puckered hole he felt some resistance and he took a deep breath and slowly pushed the head of his cock past the tight ring of muscle. Holding onto her hips he made sure she was alright.

"Please?" she asked looking back at him, she wanted his cock in her hole. "Fuck my ass hard daddy." she said using her pet name for him. "Make me feel it."

Taking his time, Ted pulled his cock out, and slowly pushed it back inside of her, in and out deeper each time. Pulling all of the way out he poured more oil over his cock and her hole.

"Ummmm," Patti groaned loudly, reaching under herself she rubbed her still sensitive clit. Damn but he had her so fucking horny, she knew he was horny too. She would give anything right now to take his dick into her mouth and suck every drop of cum out, swallowing it all. But she was loving the feel of his dick sliding into her hole again. She groaned, feeling Ted showing her no mercy. He fucked her ass, thrusting harder each time he entered her.

"You have been a very bad girl," he tells her holding her tightly by her hips, "getting on webcam the other night, and fucking yourself in front of those strange men."

"I'm sorry daddy."

"I'll let it slide this time but next time wait until I'm home to join in." he tells her thrusting into her faster and faster. He heard her moans of pleasure, he could tell she was rubbing her clit. She was breathing heavy almost as heavy as he was.

"Oh my god fuck me, fuck my ass daddy." she begged him, feeling her climax so close, she wanted his sweet cum inside of her ass.

"Mmmm, mmmm oh yeah I love fucking your ass." he tells her out of breath but not wanting to stop. He wanted to fill her ass, make her take his cum.

Fuck, she thought he has never fucked me so hard, she was loving it, she loved being his anal slut. Taking his cock in her back door, pushing back against him she felt him holding her hips tighter.

"You are my anal slut baby, mine and nobody else's ever."

"Yes daddy," she said looking back at him.

"Your ass, your pussy, your mouth every inch of your body belongs to me." Ted said slamming his cock in faster, harder and deeper. Fuck he felt like his cock was going to explode, he needed to cum. "Cum for daddy, awww such a tight ass."

"Mmmm,mmmm oh fuck cumming, ohhh, fuck my ass!" Patti almost screamed when her climax hit her, "cum in my asshole daddy, oh please!" she begged him still rubbing her clit, cumming hard.

"Daddy is gonna breed your ass, awwww fuckkkkk, take my cum!!" he yelled feeling his cock explode inside of her, spurt after strong spurt of cum filled her ass.

Patti was moaning, shaking feeling his cum filing her hole, she loved when he came inside of her.

Ted fell across her back breathing heavily holding her tight around her waist, giving her little tender kisses across her back.

"Mmmm," she murmured, lying on the bed, she felt his cock slide out of her. "Oh my god," she said turning over on her back and looking up at him.

"Lick me clean."

Patti moves over and takes his cum covered cock into her mouth, gently licking and sucking their mingled cum, swallowing it. She loved the taste of their cum together.

Ted watched her lovingly suck his cock clean, watched her swallow their mixed cum, fuck that was hot he thought watching her licking her lips making sure got every drop. She moved up and kissed him, he could taste their cum on her lips. "Oh my god honey that was great." he said, "I didn't hurt you did I?" he asked not ever wanting to hurt her.

"I'm fine baby, really."

He leaned down and kissed her pushing her hair from her face, "I love you."

"I love you too baby." wrapping her arms around his neck she pulled him down to her and kissed him not wanting to let him go.

"Looks like we'll have to do some laundry today," he said lying next to her, "the sheets have oil on them."

"I'll take care of it," she said snuggling up to him, felt him pull her close. "You must have woke up frisky this morning, you usually like to sleep in on Saturday."

"Well, yeah I did," he admitted, "I woke up with a hard on and saw you lying there and I just had to have you right then."

"I do like when you get frisky baby."

"Oh ya do do ya?" he said getting up, "if you're a real good girl I might wash your back," he tells her walking toward the bathroom.

"Yeah? If you're a good boy I'll suck your dick in the shower." she said getting up and following him.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers