Anally Yours Ch. 01 - First Time

Story Info
Love letters to my wife's anal desires.
4.2k words
4.28
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife you are so sexy when you show your confidence!

Today is our first time back out after having our first child, its New Year's Eve and we are going to a party that you picked out weeks ahead of time. I could tell your eagerness growing as Christmas has come to a close and now it's time for you to let loose after doing nothing but be the greatest mother to our child for the last several month. You can finally let out some steam and I can tell that it's time for a special night of release.

We are 3 hours away from offloading the kid and getting into party mode, I go over to you as I watch you make the bottle and get the kid up from his last nap so he can go on his overnight vacation.

I give you a little slap on the ass not hard but just playful enough to make you jump and as you look up at me as I am slightly taller than you. I move my hand to your hip and step behind pulling you in close. You can feel my semi hard cock now just beyond the softness of your Barefoot Dreams pajamas strategically placed between your ass cheeks as I whisper in your ear the words,

"I love you and I can't wait for you to take all of me tonight."

Your body instantly shivers as the intensity of tonight's anticipation grows inside you. A smile appears on your face I know we are on the same page. I spin you around wrap my arms around you and kiss you with purpose rubbing my hand slowly down your back increasing my grip as I make my way to your glorious rear end now grabbing a handful letting you know that I am holding back from pulling you onto the counter and diving my face between your thighs right there!!! I hold back and release my grip; I whisper in your ear one more thing,

"You are the sexiest fucking thing alive!"

As I walk away you can feel the passion and support. You are overwhelmed but not in the normal way. Normally it feels like the weight of the world is on your shoulders but now it's different you feel lighter than air as you feel a connection with me that we have not been able to cultivate for so long. As you continue to watch me walk towards our bedroom to start getting ready you say to yourself,

"Is tonight the night?"

Now you take a breath as you see me take my shirt off and walk through our doorway and disappear around the corner.

"Wait what did I just say to myself?"

For a second you are ready to fully commit to the passion and release your deepest secret that not even your best friends know about you. You are an anal slut in your mind and you constantly think about what it would feel like to have throbbing cock inside your ass. Just the thought of it makes you feel so naughty and you can feel yourself getting wet just thinking about finally telling me just how much you want to be fucked in the ass. You catch yourself still staring at the empty door I just disappeared into and you realize you have not gone back to your chores but instead one of your hands had moved down to your wetness without you knowing. Unfortunately, you come back to reality with a big deep breathe you can't believe that just happened. You realize just how bad you need this release but now have a tough decision to make whether or not to tell your husband just how bad you want his cock in your ass and how far you are willing to go as you are scared that it will be painful, but it turns you on so much. You go back to finishing your chores as the anticipation continues to grow for your night out.

As I take my clothes off on the way to the shower my shirt first as I enter the room and kick my pants off as I enter the bathroom. I can't get tonight off my mind as I grab my cock in one hand and look at a picture of my your ass on my phone in my other hand. I am trying to resist the urge to have a little pregame fun with myself I am so turned on looking at this photo as I am a total ass man, and nothing turns me on more than that glorious ass of yours. I am fully hard at this point grabbing my cock stroking it lightly to the forbidden thought of having my expanding cock growing deep inside your ass. I make an audible wish to the universe.

"Please please please let my wife fuck her in the ass," I cry out.

Now I know that you are interested and are turned on by having your butt played with as I have been able to slip a fingertip in your tight little hole as you orgasm there is nothing more intense than feeling your ass hole squeeze and release around my finger as you cum and scream. O shit I am still stroking my cock while I am thinking about this, I look down at my cock throbbing in my hand to the thought of you and see the pre cum accumulating on the head of my penis. I need to stop and save this as I know you will be begging for my cum later and nothing is more exciting to me than giving you exactly what you want. I let go of my rock-hard manhood so I can save all my cum to dump deep inside you in just a few hours. I jump in the shower as my manhood finally releases it pressure and goes back down about halfway through my shower and I go about my day.

The party is finally over you see the friends you came with starting to get their coats and you can tell they are starting to say their goodbyes I can see you notice this as we are together dancing on the dance floor with my arms around you. You take a look around as we start walking towards the exists you look at all your friends your ex-boyfriend as you squeeze my hand tighter, I see you look at me with a look of not just lust but true passion and admiration for our life together. I see this so I move my hand to your ass and kiss you as we are walking out to show you and our relationship off before we say our final goodbyes. My hand on your ass reminds you of that loving smack I gave you earlier and you remembered what I said to you,

"I love you and I can't wait for you to take all of me tonight."

You grab me and return the passionate kiss that I gave you earlier and whisper in my ear,

"We need to go now!"

I am taken back by how confident you are in this statement as you brush your hand across the front of my pants and stare deep into my eyes, I know exactly what you want. I move as quick as I can to get our coats and get through our goodbyes with everyone dressed to the nines in their sequenced gowns and tuxedoes. I can feel myself growing in my pants as I watch you walk ahead of me saying goodbye. You look so amazing in the outfit you strategically picked out for the night. I am not sure if it was just to make me want you more or to make people jealous that I am the one who gets to take you home but at that point I was just happy to be yours.

We walk out of the hall and start heading to the car I grab you around the waist and pull you in close the heat between us is unmistakable as we feel like kids again without all the responsibilities of life but just each other. I hold your door open as you get in you grab my ass and give it a good smack. I can feel the sting as I sit on my side and I say you need to make up for that. You pull the neck strap of your dress up over your head and lay the top half of your dress down on your lap exposing your breasts.

"How's this?" You ask with a devilish look.

I say to you sarcastically with a big grin emerging on my face as this is a confidence I have never seen from you,

"It's a great start I, I can't stop staring."

You move your hand over to my side of the car and grab my cock through my tuxedo you love the feel of it in your hands and to know that it's all for you. You are feeling empowered at the moment and bursting with confidence.

"I want you so bad!" you scream out,

"O yeah baby I can't wait to give it to you just the way you want it."

As we are still 5 minutes from our home your hand is still on my cock you can feel it has grown stiff now as you are teasing me you unzip my fly and pull it out you can feel every pulsing vein of my thick cock as you try to wrap your hand around it.

"You're not normally this forward, it is really turning me on seeing you go after what you want," I say to you.

As we pull in our driveway, I see you look up from stroking my cock to admire our Christmas lights glowing in the dark cold air you look back at me about to say something, but you hesitate, and I can sense you holding something back. As I get out of the car you laugh historically as I come around the car, I have not hid myself from the night air you see nothing but my cock hard as a rock and flapping back and forth as I make my way around the car through the headlights to open your door. I reach my hand out to help you out of the car as we took our date night car that sits very low to the ground. You grab my hand and start swinging your legs out of the car one at a time as your other hand is pulling back the bottom of your dress you have spread your legs open purposefully so I could see what was waiting for me beneath your dress and between your thighs, to my surprise while I was walking around the car to let you out you were busy removing your thong that was now wet from the ride home. You still have my hand and pull me in close taking me into your mouth as I stand in the open car door frame in our driveway. As our eyes catch for just a second and then start sliding your lips back and forth while one of my hands moves to the back of your head grabbing your hair slightly as you use your head to stroke my cock, I let out light sounds of pleasure in the night air as I say,

"Take me baby, take all of me!"

I can feel your wet lips moving back and forth on my warm manhood standing tall in the midnight air. I push you back and drop to my knees in the driveway throwing your legs on my shoulders pulling your ass to the edge of the seat as I slowly separate your legs revealing your dripping wet pussy. I can see how turned on this has made you and I dive right in. I can't wait as my tongue gets closer and the anticipation of feeling you on my tongue is driving me crazy, I let out a little moan and I dive right in licking your clit from top to bottom and side to side slowly but with purpose.

I can feel your back arch and your head throw back as you grab my hair from between your legs. The feeling of my tongue and lips pressing against your hot wet opening is too much and you let out a loud,

"Holy Fuck!"

You take a breath and release a loud,

"This is so fucking hot; you feel so fucking good."

As my hands make my way to the small part of your ass cheeks sticking out over the edge of the car I grab your ass firm and strong under my chin as my tongue continues to move back and forth gently on your now hardened clit my thumbs finding their way and slightly applying pressure gently around your sexy little asshole. I can feel your body start to move as you pull my head in closer and grind your hips into my face as if you were trying to take my entire head inside your body. I can feel you grinding slowly now faster as you start to moan and scream again,

"Holy Fuck, Holy Fuck, I can't believe how fucking wet you're making me."

"I am so fucking wet you feel so good."

"Fuck me!! Take me inside and Fuck me, I need you NOW!!"

You push my head back and put a foot on my chest so I can't dive back in look me in my eyes and say,

"Take me inside I need to feel your dick in me now."

I gladly stand up help you to your feet. I pull you up on me and carry you from the car to the door of our home where we stop again while you stick your hands down the front of my pants. I can barely get my keys out of my pocket mush less figure out which key is the working one for the front door. As I am fiddling with the keys trying to find the right one to open the door you look up at me and say I have something I want from you. I am stunned and not sure what she means so I just say,

"O I know babe and I am going to give it to you I promise."

You grab my head and pull my focus to you and say,

"NO you're not understanding me I want something different from you, something that I have been embarrassed to admit."

You start to second guess yourself. Thinking should I admit this? Do I really want to say this? Maybe I don't need to say anything? I can see your mind start to wonder and can tell your mood is starting to change I say,

"Babe if you can't tell me you will never get to tell anyone, tell me what you want. I want to know and won't judge you. I just want to please you and make you happy!! Tell me how, tell me what you need."

I grab you and kiss you deep and it takes you back to the morning when you decided tonight was the night. Tonight, I am going to go and get what I want and what I have always fantasized about.

You look up and our eyes catch as I see your lips part and hear you say,

"I want to feel you in my ass!! I dream of feeling you deep inside my asshole."

You let out an audible pleasure gasp as you lightly bite your bottom lip waiting in deep anticipation for my reaction and at the same time feeling a sense relief and some pleasure knowing that you are finally taking what you want and that you might finally fulfill your deepest darkest fantasy after all the years of connecting with previous relationships, hookups etc... you finally admitted what you have dreamed about for so long.

I look back at you stunned as you have never been as open and as strong sexually as you are tonight. Little did you know that I have had the same fantasy for so long I simply look at you pull you in closer kiss you deeply and grab your firm fine ass with one hand and squeeze. I release you from my grasp and say,

"Your wish is my command! I Love you so much babe and I can't believe you just said that. I dream and ache to feel what it would be like to feel your asshole wrapped around me."

Thinking to myself this is going to be the greatest night of my life as I have been dying to get deep inside your asshole for so so long. As we make our way inside the house and start making our way to the bedroom we are both stripping off our clothes as we do so, by the time we get to the room we are both completely naked and wrapped around each other once again. We fall to the bed with our naked bodies intertwined. I spread your legs as I dive back in for another taste of you. Flicking your clit with my tongue back and forth, up and down wrapping my hands around your thighs as I feel you squeeze my head in between your legs and gasps of pleasure being released again.

My dick is growing strong and hard with anticipation of being inside you. you can feel the I moved one hand down to my shaft and the pace of my stroke in your legs as I you push me away and say,

"Fuck me, Fuck me now!"

I grab the lube and start rubbing the tip of my rock-hard manhood across your clit and slowly start inching myself inside of your wet tight pussy siding slowly inch by inch feeling your warm, wet, tight womanhood wrapped tightly around me as both of our heads are thrown back and at the same time we both let out,

"Holy Fuck!"

We have been married for years but tonight was different it felt like we were back dating again finding our way around each other as I take deep strokes inside your pussy while you rub your clit, I can't help but start screaming,

"I can't wait to fuck your ass,"

"You feel so fucking tight I can only imagine how it will feel going deep inside your tight little ass hole,"

"You feel so tight and wet."

I can feel my dick sliding in and out, in and out as I am fucking you with your legs on my shoulders squeezing my head as you moan with pleasure as you rub your clit while my cock is filling your pussy.

As sounds of passion are filling our home,

"Take it babe,"

"I love sliding in and out of your wet pussy."

You start moaning,

"Fuck me, Fuck me, O MY GOD!"

As your legs tighten up around me and your head falls back in the bed I slow my strokes down and pull out before I release my warm cum deep inside you. I grab the lube and tell you to flip over and stick your ass in the air for me. I start slowly rubbing my hands up the back of your thighs moving them to your now completely exposed ass hole sticking out for me to view. I notice that you are still touching yourself using your clit stimulator as I hear the low humming voice of your little toy and feel your body tightening up and releasing with the true pleasure you are feeling from playing with yourself while your asshole is so exposed the feeling of anticipation is almost too much for you to contain your orgasm as I begin to lube up your tight little hole all your fears dissipate and you yell,

"FUCK ME, Fuck my dirty little hole!"

As I kneel behind you on the bed lubing up my cock just inches away from what you have fantasized and dreamt about feeling for so long its about to come true!!! As I place the head of my cock on your asshole you can feel the wet slippery lube and you start to feel the pressure as your ass hole begins to spread as I press the tip of my manhood directly to the center of your virgin little hole. I can see your back arch with anticipation and pleasure as your ass hole spreads slightly as I increase the pressure easing the head of my fully erect cock in your ass as I say,

"Take it baby, take all of me in your sexy little ass hole,"

"You are so fucking naughty and I love feeling your tight asshole."

I grab you ass with both hand spreading you apart I press forward and slip the head of my dick into your ass. I can feel and see your ass hole start to convulse around my cock part disappeared into your dark sexy hole and realize that the anticipation had become too much for you as your back drops and finally you are able to move past the first part of the most intense orgasm you have ever experienced and I hear you grasp for air and scream,

"O my God, O my fucking God, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING,"

"HOLY SHIT I LOVE THE FEELING OF YOUR COCK IN MY ASS, I'm cumming,"

"CUM FOR ME, CUM FOR ME, CUM IN MY DIRTY LITTLE ASS HOLE!"

But it was too late the anticipation had been building deep inside me as well and even though I was just watching my tip slide deep in your ass I was bent over cumming in your ass grasping for air trying not to fall out of you until it was over suddenly you hear me screaming over you asking me to cum,

"O MY GOD, I LOVE CUMMING IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ASS,"

"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO TIGHT,"

"TAKE THAT CUM IN YOUR ASS!"

You realize I am dumping all my cum in your ass and as you feel my cock throbbing dumping hot warm cum in your ass your orgasm increases intensity and you can't tell whether you have started a new orgasm or this one just won't quit but you scream out,

"HOLY SHIT I LOVE THE FEELING OF YOUR THROBBING COCK IN MY ASS,"

"I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM SO WARM IN ME GIVE IT TO ME,"

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM IN MY ASS!"

As I am shooting ropes of cum deep inside your ass hole fulfilling a lifelong fantasy I am trying not to hurt you but I have lost control crumbling forward on top of your ass and back with my last final screams,

"O YEAH BABY YOU TAKE THAT CUM SO GOOD IN YOUR TIGHT SEXY ASS HOLE!"

I collapse on your back my body totally giving out and so does yours. We both complete our sustained orgasms at the same time and collapse into the bed with just a moment where all we can hear is the heavy breathing of one another taking in what just happened and trying to catch our breath. We felt like kids again exploring our bodies and feeling like we have done something naughty and against the rules. I role to the side and catch your eye, your makeup is messed up and you can barely look at me as you are coming out of your pleasure aftermath. Finally, I grab you and kiss you both of us still grasping for air.

"I can't believe we just did that," we both say as we embrace each other.

We catch our breath we go into the normal after sex routine you head for the bathroom and I wipe myself down. We meet back in bed and thank God we have the home to ourselves until the morning to recover. As we get back in bed together, we share a kiss, snuggle in close and fall asleep together.

12