Analyze This

Story Info
Using hypnosis and how it backfires.
4.2k words
3.81
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the first things you learn in any high school psychology class is that Freud believed everyone's problems were the result of sexual repression. And one of the first things you learn in college psychology is that he was right and that other than things with direct medical causes, like schizophrenia, almost all mental health issues have sex as an underlying cause. So, a psychoanalyst like me spends most of his time trying to get his patients to open up about their sexual hang-ups. You know, their gender preferences, their fear of rejection and of course, Freud's favorites, how they feel about their mothers and fathers. Then, once you get them to open up, getting them to accept their desires and helping them to cope with them, if they can't be readily accepted.

Unlike a lot of my colleagues though, I don't want my patients spending years in my care, while I try to get them to confide in me. I'm more interested in helping them get on with their lives, than in keeping my appointment books and bank account full. So, I use a little hypnosis in my sessions, both to get them to open up quicker, and to reinforce the solution to their problems. But, while I'm ethical in not fleecing their bank accounts with long drawn out therapy, I've recently started crossing the line by using some of my patients to take care of my own sexual needs. I mean, if hypnosis can get them to admit that they want to fuck their fathers, it can also make them believe that I am that father temporarily, and get them to act out those desires with me, right?

That's what makes hypnosis so dangerous and why all professional hypnotherapists must be licensed and properly trained. Because, while you can't make someone do something under hypnosis that they wouldn't do when awake, you can fool them into thinking they are doing one thing when they are doing something else that's similar. And you can make them believe that the person they are doing something to, is actually someone they want to do it with. Which is why it speeds up my therapies, since I just have to make them believe I'm someone they can trust their secrets to. And why I can get them to have sex with me, by making them think I'm actually the person they've been dreaming about fucking. The only real problem, is learning enough about that other person, to play the part, because any actions that are too different will cause the patient to slowly awaken from their trance. And why I never make the attempt until I know enough about their fantasy person to risk trying to act like them.

My first attempt at sexual hypnosis, and how I know it works, was with a girlfriend I had in my sophomore year at the university, named Allison. She was open to almost everything sexually, and I never had any complaints about what we did in bed. But, she had one major fantasy that I wasn't comfortable with, and that was to have a threesome with another guy. And, since she'd already fulfilled mine of having one with two girls, her and her friend Stacy, me not being willing to make hers come true, was putting a strain on our relationship. So, I cheated by hypnotizing her, and making her believe that my thumb was a guy named Bob, and my middle finger was one named Rick. Then, while she was sucking me, I slid Bob into her pussy, and Rick into her tight asshole and fucked her with those, while making her believe there were three of us there. Then, after I came in her mouth, I rubbed some of her pussy juice on my own cock, and had her suck me again, as Bob, while he took my place in her ass, and Rick moved to her cunt. And finally, after rubbing both fingers all over my cock, to give it the right taste, I had her suck me a third time as Rick, while my fingers filled her other holes again.

In the morning, I expected her to figure out that it hadn't been real, especially since the voices I'd used for Rick and Bob had been lame at best. Instead, she was appropriately loving and appreciative for my having made her fantasy come true. And, she treated me like a king for almost a whole month, until it all fell apart, when she asked for something I couldn't give her. That was a repeat of what we'd done with the two guys, only this time, she wanted Stacy there too, so they could lick each other, and us, between fuck sessions. But, while she initially accepted the excuse that I'd been so uncomfortable during the first time, that I didn't think I could go through with it again, our relationship lasted less than two months after that. And while I dated many other girls before I got my masters degree, I never used the same trick on them that I'd used on her. She, on the other hand, went on to become the main attraction at a few fraternity gang bangs, until she finally hooked up with one of her professors, who had no problem providing the swinging lifestyle she obviously craved.

When I started my internship, while working on my doctorate, I also perfected the ethical uses for hypnosis. Meaning using it to get to the root of a patient's problems quicker, and to give post hypnotic suggestions that made it easier for them to implement the necessary changes in their lives. Even though it had been almost 10 years since Allison, I was already a board certified psychiatrist and a licensed hypnotherapist for two years before I was tempted to use hypnosis sexually again. And, it wasn't for my own sexual gratification then either, it was because I felt it was the only way to really help a patient of mine named Sarah.

Sarah was a cute and shy 24 year old, brought in by her father, for what he thought were grief issues over the loss of her mother 5 years before. She'd quit college after her mother's fatal accident, to help her father get through it all. But, while he was ready to move on, Sarah had dedicated herself to keeping everything in their life the same as it was when her mother had been alive. Worst of all though, besides her not getting on with her own life, she refused to let him get on with his, and was an emotional wreck for weeks afterwards, if he went on a date with anyone. So, what he needed me to do was get his daughter to accept the fact that her mother had passed on. And that him seeing other women, to get the sex every man needs wasn't the unforgivable sin she obviously thought it was.

Except, three weeks into her therapy, by using hypnosis to get her to confide in me, I found out that her hysterics had nothing to do with protecting the memory of her mother. They were because she had taken her mother's place in her father's life, everywhere except the bedroom. And while she was too shy to tell her father that she wanted that place too, there was no way she'd let another woman take the man that was rightfully hers. My moral compass might be a little skewed, but my primary concern is the welfare of my patients, not what society thinks. Besides, most of the sexual problems in the U.S. are caused by people's desires conflicting with what is considered acceptable behavior. I mean, even with the new found freedoms in the LGBTQ community, a large number of them still have unresolved mental health issues. So, the question to me wasn't whether incest was right or wrong, it was whether it was what Sarah really needed to live a healthy productive life.

The answer was patently obvious, since she'd lived as his wife in every other aspect, for the last 5 years. And her hysterical jealousy was grounded in the belief that she should be the one to take care of his sexual needs as well. There was no doubt that she would never be happy until her father was fucking her justlike he used to fuck her mother. So, why wasn't she in his bed already then, if she felt it was where she belonged? Was she afraid her father would reject her and hate her for being that kind of slut? Highly unlikely, considering how many times she'd secretly watched him masturbating, with her name on his lips as he came. No, it was because she knew she wasn't enough of a slut for him, having only had sex twice, and she'd disappoint him as a lover. My trying to convince her, even while she was in a hypnotic trance, that he'd gladly teach her what he wanted her to do, fell on deaf ears. Because she'd heard her parents make love often enough to know what her father liked in bed. And he'd even kicked one girl out of the house, after she told him she wasn't into anal sex. So, until she knew how to give him all the things he wanted, she had no business getting into his bed.

That's where my ethical dilemma came from, Sarah being unwilling to approach her father, because she didn't have enough experience to be a good lover, yet refusing to do anything to get that experience because she couldn't be unfaithful to him. And, not letting him get the sex he needed, from other women, because that would mean he was unfaithful to her. I suppose I could have explained the situation to her father and have him convince her that he would gladly teach her. But, while I was sure he wouldn't turn her down if she came to him, I didn't think he'd make that move himself, especially knowing that I knew about it. A true Catch 22, since she wouldn't go to him until she had the training that only he could give her, and he wouldn't give her that training until she came to him herself. There was only one way I knew to resolve it, and that was to hypnotize her into thinking I was her father, and teach her enough to get her to go to him for the rest of her training.

I didn't jump right into it, because there were too many ways to make a complete mess of it, by doing something her father wouldn't do, and causing her to wake from her trance. So, I spent the next month, having her tell me the pet names he called her, so I could use them during our session. And having her recite the dialog between her father and mother, when they had sex, so I would know what she had to learn to do, and how her father would talk to her while she was doing it. Thankfully her father was fairly vocal during sex, and would tell her mother to suck his cock like a good slut, take every inch of it down her throat, and to make sure she swallowed every drop when he came. Then after licking her pussy, and using his fingers to get her ready, which her mother would comment on, he'd tell her to get on her hands and knees and spread her cheeks because he was going to fuck her tight little asshole. And, by the end of that month, I had all the information I needed to give Sarah the training she needed.

I set the stage, once I had her hypnotized, by calling her "Honey" and "Pumpkin" the way he did, and explaining how much she was hurting me, by not letting me get the sex a man needed. Then I opened the door for her, by telling Sarah that she reminded me so much of her mother that I couldn't stop myself from fantasizing about her taking her mother's place in my bed too. Then, when she lowered her head, to avoid commenting, I lifted her chin with my finger and asked if she thought it was wrong for me to want her that way. When she slowly shook her head no, I asked if she'd like her Daddy to teach her how to make him happy the way her mother had. And when she nodded her head yes, with a shy smile, I began to tell her things I wanted her to do. Like take off all her clothes, so her Daddy could see her beautiful body, then for her to kneel in front of me and take her new toy out of my pants.

One of the things that's really amazing about hypnosis is how it overrides what your senses are saying to you. So once I got Sarah to take my cock into her mouth, telling her that she wouldn't feel a gag reflex, made it possible to shove it down her throat as if she was Linda Lovelace. And repeating over and over that she would never gag on Daddy's cock, made it so her real father would be able to fuck her throat as easily as I was. Getting her to do the other things, like use her tongue and play with my balls, was just as simple, since she wanted to please her Daddy and would do everything I told her to do. I did add a couple of my own twists, like telling her to show me how she played with herself, while she sucked me, but I didn't think her father would mind her doing that, and would probably get as big of a kick out of it as I did. Then it was on to telling her I was getting ready to cum, and that I expected her to swallow every drop, like a good little slut daughter should.

Of course, I didn't need to teach her how to let me eat her pussy, just tell her I was going to, then start kissing my way down her body. I did though, tell her exactly why I was working my fingers into her asshole as I did. Because, as soon I felt she was opened up enough, my cock was going to go right where my fingers were, deep into her tight little ass. Then, like I had done for her gag reflex, I told her that she would not tighten up in fear. And not only would it not hurt when my cock slid inside her, Daddy fucking her virgin asshole would give her even more pleasure than fucking her cunt ever did. How many of her orgasms were from actually liking my cock in her ass, and how many were from my hypnotic suggestion, I don't know. But just the fact that she had them was what was really important, since it meant she wouldn't say no when her father wanted to do the same. Then, as I was getting dressed afterwards, I gave her a post hypnotic suggestion, to wait until I, meaning her real father, went to sleep, then crawl into bed with him, and gently wake him with a soft and sexy blowjob.

I was on pins and needles for the next week, waiting to see how things had turned out for Sarah. But when she cancelled her weekly session, I really began to worry something had gone wrong. Thankfully Sarah did show up the week after that, although her first words damn near gave me a heart attack. That she knew I was her sex teacher, because her real father had been more tender than I had been and had told her repeatedly how much he loved her, which I hadn't done. When she had started remembering what had really gone on during her session, her first thought was to have me arrested for rape. But after talking it over with her father, she realized that no matter how immoral it had been, they would never have become the lovers they were now, if I hadn't done it. So this would be her last session, since she didn't need my help anymore. She did though, and her father agreed, want to thank me for having the guts to do it, by us repeating that session, without the hypnosis.

So, for the second time, Sarah took off all her clothes, before dropping to her knees to free my cock from its prison. And I took pride in the fact that my reinforcement held, because she easily took the whole thing down her throat with a moan instead of a gag. She was also more vocal while I was eating her pussy, and it was her who begged me to get her ass ready for me to fuck it. One thing I hadn't taught her, that her father obviously had, was what she did after I came inside her. And that was to spin around and stuff my cock back in her mouth and suck me to another orgasm. Then she got dressed again, gave me a quick kiss, and told me not to be surprised if I got a lot more patients for a while. Because she wasn't the only one of her friends who wanted to fuck their fathers and were afraid to do it. But, a word of advice for me, fathers loved their daughters, so I shouldn't be scared to say those words when I was teaching them.

From that point on, most of my cases were for some sort of sexual dysfunction, daughters who had the hots for their fathers, mothers that wanted to fuck their sons, brothers and sisters who wanted to get closer, and even some that crossed gender boundaries. I only lived by two rules, that all parties needed to be adults, because I wasn't going to help any pedophiles rape young kids, even willing ones. And two, I wouldn't help anyone who I felt was getting into a toxic relationship, meaning I'd help women get into loving situations with their fathers, but not into cuckold or BDSM ones. If that was the type of relationship a girl wanted, where her father would use whips and chains on her, or she would humiliate him by making him clean her up after other men fucked her, I would immediately refer them to another colleague for serious help. It didn't matter if they might be happy that way, I just couldn't bring myself to enable that kind of behavior. Fortunately, those types were few and far between, and I was kept plenty busy with the more normal types.

Unfortunately though, one of those I had to turn down, was my own secretary, who wanted to enter a master slave relationship with her father. She knew what went on in my office, even if she'd never seen it, because a soundproof room doesn't eliminate the smell of sex, or the fresh fucked look on my patients faces. So, since I was already unethical, she couldn't understand why I refused to hypnotically strengthen her father's dominant tendencies, so he'd treat her the way her submissive nature demanded. Even explaining that making him more animalistic might turn him abusive rather than dominant, failed to convince her, since she felt that dropping to her knees for him, would keep the violence in check. That was her next ploy too, dropping to her knees, with her head lowered, saying that if I helped her, she could also be my lunch time slave, or whenever we didn't have patients. She'd be a real good slave too, and wouldn't say no to anything or anyone I told her to do, as long as I disciplined her properly when she was bad. Had I been into that kind of stuff, she might have tempted me, since she was nice looking. But when I told her I was sorry, she got up, grabbed her things, and said she was sorry too, that she couldn't work for me anymore after having bared her soul like that, and was gone.

It was while trying to find a new secretary, that someone from my past, entered my life again. No, not Allison, and not Sarah, since her and her father moved to another state to live as husband and wife. It was Stacy, the girl from my first threesome, and she got the job by reminding me that I owed her one with at least two guys. And by telling me that Allison had figured out what I'd done as soon as she joined her first Frat party. Because her asshole was so sore the next day, where it hadn't been with me, that she knew she hadn't really been fucked there that night. Then knowing how fascinated I was with hypnosis, she put two and two together and realized I'd faked the whole thing. Well, Stacy was a licensed hypnotherapist too, although not a shrink like me, and not only would she be able to assist me, I wouldn't be able to fool her like I had Allison. In other words, she was making it clear that sex would be a benefit of hiring her, but that she'd eventually expect me to pay what I owed her.

Just because I more readily crossed the ethics line with my patients, that doesn't mean I had sex with all of them, or even with the pretty ones. Most of the time, it was just finding out what they really wanted, and whether or not the other party wanted it too, then giving them post hypnotic suggestions to go do what they wanted. I only got physically involved when they were cases like Sarah's, where one of them felt they weren't experienced enough for there partners, or where they were afraid of certain sex acts, like anal sex. Stacy was a great help in the former, by working on the parents with subtle hypnosis, to assess their willingness, while I worked on the patients. I finally had to use her more directly though, when I got the first of those girls who wanted to join both their parents in bed. Because the girl could easily do everything her father would want from her, but to be able to fuck her father she'd have to eat her mother's pussy too, and she was scared of that part. So, we hypnotized the girl to believe Stacy was her mother, and had her show the girl how to lick her, by licking the girl herself first.

We also played both parents on occasion, to get the girls over their initial fears of joining them in bed. And, of course, since I couldn't do that part, Stacy would seduce the sons who felt they didn't know enough about sex, to please their mothers in bed. We made a pretty good team in the office, and got such quick results that no one complained about us raising our fees to keep us from being flooded with patients. We also made a real good team outside the office, because Stacy was even more open minded than Allison had been and more eager to please me in bed and out of it. So much so that when we went on our date to celebrate her one year anniversary working for me, I also planned to ask if she wanted to become my partner, both at work and at home, by changing her last name to match mine. I don't remember much of what happened at the restaurant, or whether or not I'd even popped the question. All I know is that one minute I was staring into her eyes across the table, and the next I was staring up into them as she slowly rode my cock.

12