Ana's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Ana and Kayla go shopping.
6.8k words
4.46
9.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana stood leaning against the building in the late spring sunshine, anxiously watching the entrance to the office that she and Kayla worked in. She checked her phone for the time again, then tucked it away and let out a heavy sigh. Kayla had invited her to lunch, and Ana was nervous. She was still reeling from the events of last night, when her world was flipped upside down by a hot little silver bullet toy that had quite literally shown her a new path to pleasure. She blushed at the memory of her drenched sheets and worn-out body, and was barely able to think of anything else since.

As usual, Ana's outfit was modest and simple. She was wearing a blue button-down shirt and a pair of black slacks, with sensible brown flats on her feet. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun, and her face was glowing with a subtle hint of makeup. She twiddled her thumbs nervously as she waited for Kayla, unsure what to expect when they met up.

Then, just as she was about to check her phone again, a voice called out to her. "Hey there!" It was Kayla, practically bouncing down the steps of the office building, clearly happy to see her friend. She was wearing a tight black skirt that clung to her hips and thighs, with a pair of strappy black heels that looked sinfully tempting. She was also wearing a loose-fitting top that didn't quite cover her shoulders, and from her slender, curved frame, Ana could see that Kayla's body looked as stunning as ever.

Ana swallowed hard and tried to keep her cool. "Hi," she managed, trying to keep her voice steady. Kayla looked gorgeous, even more than usual, and the sight of her swaying hips and shapely calves sent a tingling warmth flooding through Ana's body. She shifted her feet awkwardly and cleared her throat, desperate to keep her thoughts under control.

"Sorry I'm running late," Kayla said, coming up alongside her. "I had a meeting that ran over, and it took me a while to wrap up some other stuff. You're ready to go, right?"

Ana gave a quick nod, and the two walked together down the busy sidewalk. It had to be somewhere in the upper 70s, sunny and warm, with a soft breeze that made the beautiful day completely perfect. The city streets were filled with people moving briskly about on this lunch hour, so Ana and Kayla stuck close, and occasionally they would brush shoulders as they weaved through the crowd. Ana tried to ignore the pounding of her heart every time this happened, and Kayla either didn't seem to notice, or didn't let on that she did.

They ended up making their way to a nearby deli, and Ana waited on a bench outside while Kayla grabbed them a couple of sandwiches. The warm weather left Ana sitting in the sun, her cheeks reddening, while sweat pricked at her brow. She could already feel damp patches of sweat building up on the smooth cotton fabric of her shirt underneath her arms, and even a damp spot on her pants, just below her butt. It didn't take her long to realize that this was due to an unusually excited state.

Kayla eventually returned, looking fresh and energetic as always. The girl plopped down next to Ana on the bench, and both of them unwrapped their food. Ana felt a knot of anxiety in her stomach, and was afraid to look the other girl in the eyes. Instead, her eyes wandered to Kayla's long legs and silky-smooth skin. For her part, Kayla didn't seem affected by the humidity, and she didn't seem to pick up on Ana's anxiousness, either. She immediately launched into a chat about the meeting that had cut into her morning, and the afternoon she had scheduled. It was boring, goofy, regular conversation, and the kind of casual talk that Ana had struggled with for most of her life, but which Kayla was naturally gifted at. Before she knew it, the dark-haired beauty was telling a funny story and Ana was laughing.

"So anyway," Kayla said, between mouthfuls of sandwich, "that's when I learned not to put my purse in the bathroom with me!" She finished the last bite and brushed some crumbs off the front of her top.

"No one saw anything, did they?" Ana asked curiously, just as she was finishing up her own meal.

"Well..." Kayla shot her a wicked grin. "One or two people might've had a good glimpse of my g-string. That's it, though. Thankfully."

Ana shook her head and rolled her eyes, doing her best to ignore the mental image that popped into her head when she pictured it.

Kayla giggled. "So, anyway... Did you give the vibrator a try?" She caught Ana's gaze and flashed an expectant smile, clearly ecstatic at the prospect that the plan might've had an effective result.

Ana shifted in her seat, suddenly reminded of the dampness in her panties, the strange tightness in her chest. "Uh... Yes." It was hard not to choke on the answer, her throat felt suddenly dry, and she was fidgety, antsy.

A triumphant look spread across Kayla's face, mixed with pride and evident self-satisfaction. "And? How'd it go? Was I right?"

Now Ana felt her heart really racing. All she could focus on was the way Kayla's thin, silky top draped in all the right places, hugging her slender hips and showing off the peaks of her breasts. Not to mention the faint outline of what looked to be a tiny black thong, her small but ample posterior lovingly held within what could only be a stretchy strip of lingerie. Images of Kayla emerging stark naked from her shower, skin soaked and gleaming in the sunlight, had Ana sweating through her clothes. It was all she could do not to turn beet-red right then and there on the bench.

"It was... incredible," Ana finally said, trying to give a neutral answer. She felt so flustered she couldn't think straight. "Completely different from before." She had to force her eyes away from Kayla's curvy body and tight outfit, back toward the city street and the pedestrians passing by. "I didn't know something like that could even exist." She blushed, already regretting being so forthcoming.

Kayla only nodded and smiled her smug smile. Ana peeked over and saw a fiery glint in the other girl's eye, and could feel her own pussy growing increasingly wet. Just being around Kayla was almost unbearable at this point. "Tell me everything," the brunette said, licking her soft, pouty lips.

"Well, last night... When I got home from dinner," Ana began to explain, hesitantly and quietly, "I couldn't wait. I took it out of my purse, laid on my bed, stripped down completely..." She let the information sink in before continuing. Kayla's chest was rising and falling at an increased rate now, her eyes gleaming intently. It was almost more than Ana could take. "I stuck it in, pushed it around until I found a certain spot," her voice was becoming progressively more strained and bashful, and she dropped her gaze, unable to make eye contact at this point. She tried to think of a way to share her experience, without mentioning how she had fantasized about her friend during the event, even though that image had provided her the motivation needed to reach a mind-blowing orgasm. "I pushed it as far in as I could," she blurted out, her voice dropping to a whisper, as though someone was spying on their every move.

"Mmmmhmmm," Kayla said, her voice dropping to an audible purr, her breasts quivering with every breath she drew, her mouth smiling deliciously as her tongue flicked out to lick her lips. "And what did that feel like?"

"It was..." Ana struggled with her words, desperately racking her brain for the most compelling adjectives she could come up with, an icy heat spreading across her cheeks, turning them a deep crimson hue. "Um... I dunno, crazy I guess. You can't really describe something like that..." She chanced a glance at Kayla, who was waiting in what seemed to be excruciating anticipation.

"Try to describe it," Kayla urged. She seemed to be growing impatient, the words rushed as she breathed them out hungrily. Her body was trembling, her bosom heaving and her hands shaking at her sides. Her heels started to tap eagerly against the ground, and Ana could tell she was also trying not to get too aroused, even if that boat had likely sailed.

"Well..." Ana spoke quietly, leaning closer to Kayla as though about to confide a dangerous secret. "At first... it didn't feel like much. But when I started going in and out, ummm... that spot just... flared to life." The memory of thrusting the toy into herself, how wet her walls had gotten, the sensation of it moving back and forth, caressing her innermost areas... It was overpowering and intense. She had to reel her thoughts back to the present before she could become too dazed. "Then, when I pushed it up as hard as I could, I guess..."

Kayla was biting her lip now, unable to hold back a bit of a grin, clearly already sensing what came next in the story. She knew she had her friend hooked. She had sealed Ana's fate the moment she had given her the vibrator the night before.

"I kind of went blank. Or, blank as I could in the moment. There was just this wave of it that hit me," Ana confessed, whispering and averting her eyes. Even talking about it had sent a jolt of pleasure throughout her system, and she ached with a painful craving, desperate to feel the release of another powerful climax. "But that wasn't all of it. After that, it started feeling even better... And then I..." Ana felt herself blushing all over again.

"Then you what?" Kayla's voice had gone husky. She had hunched forward on the bench, legs pressed tightly together, upper body almost collapsing, no longer stable on her bottom. She was so close to Ana that their legs were practically touching.

"I made a huge mess, Kayla," Ana blurted. Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest, her eyes blown wide open. She shivered slightly as though shaking off the embarrassing truth. "It was all over my fingers, my palm, the toy, my sheets... I don't know, it was all just wet, and slippery. I thought I had peed, but it was... you know... That stuff. I didn't even realize that would be possible..."

"Ana," Kayla said, panting heavily at this point, "that's called a g-spot orgasm. And yes, women can gush. It happens, trust me." A brief look of concern flashed across her face. "Was this really your first one? Ever? I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, if that's true, but wow. Oh my gosh."

"It definitely... uhhh... It definitely was my first one," Ana answered sheepishly. "Like I said, last night was a learning experience for me. I'm glad you got me that toy."

A mischievous grin spread across Kayla's beautiful face. "I have an idea," she began, sliding just a smidge closer to Ana. "Are you free after work today?"

"Yes," Ana replied, far too readily.

Kayla was beaming ear to ear. "Perfect. Let's meet outside the office, when we are both done for the day." She was rising to her feet as she spoke, reaching out to Ana and using her shoulders as leverage to pull herself up.

"Uhhh... alright. What did you have in mind?" Ana did her best not to wonder about what was planned, to maintain some modicum of normalcy.

"I think we should go shopping together. Just a quickie, it won't be long, I promise." Kayla gave a reassuring nod, and turned to leave. "Anyway, it's been a great lunch break, but I've gotta run back to work. See ya!" She smiled that dazzling smile again, and set off briskly toward the office building, hips swinging naturally with her steady gait.

The only thing Ana could think about now was the sopping wetness between her thighs, her entire body aflame with desire. She needed something inside her, she realized, pressing her legs tightly together and balling her fists. How she was going to make it through the afternoon, she had no idea. "Dammit, Kayla," she muttered under her breath, watching her dark-haired friend walk away.

*********

When the two finally reunited at the end of the day, the heat of the afternoon had died down, but the coolness that settled in its place did nothing to ease Ana's apprehensions. Kayla was upbeat and excited, whereas Ana felt wound up, like a live wire, unable to contain a constant nervous energy. She feared she might jump out of her own skin if so much as a stiff breeze blew in her direction. So instead, she marched confidently along, trying to keep up with Kayla and appear the very picture of composure and decorum.

Kayla's heels clicked loudly on the sidewalk, as the pair briskly headed toward whichever shop was the intended destination. The sidewalk traffic was slower now, the street quieter, and Kayla took advantage of the brief lull in conversation to carry out a side-long glance at Ana. "How was your afternoon? I feel like it dragged on forever."

"Oh, nothing out of the ordinary," Ana lied, careful to hold her composure. In truth, she had been a drenched, neurotic mess from the moment she'd left Kayla's company, rushing quickly back to her cubicle and shutting herself away to do the rest of her work from behind the safety of a locked door, so nobody would see her in the condition she was in. Their lunch break conversation had kept her fired up and going all afternoon, just when she desperately needed to try and relax and refocus.

Kayla smiled and motioned forward, the street coming to a fork, and she expertly led Ana to the right, toward a quaint side street that was lined with various shops and businesses. Ana read the signs, and instantly recognized that they were headed for a sex shop. The buildings were well-maintained, and painted various garish colors, with bright neon lights that blared out from every storefront. She glanced around, seeing the people nearby, the elderly couples strolling arm in arm, the bus stops and taxi stations filled with young families and tourists...

"Here we are," Kayla said proudly, interrupting Ana's horrified mental tirade. They stood outside a small, indistinguishable shop that bore little title on its doors. The dark red paint seemed faded, and the only sign of its purpose was a small decal in the corner of the window displaying a single rose.

"Wait," Ana gasped. "Is this..." She paused, allowing herself to fully express her shock, as though processing an idea that was entirely foreign. "Are you serious?" The exasperation on her face and tone of voice conveyed a sense of naivete and horror, almost as if Kayla had brought her to a strip club and asked her to check out the merchandise. As if the presence of strip clubs even mattered, given the circumstances.

For her part, Kayla only rolled her eyes and gave a dismissive chuckle. "What? It's no big deal." She shook her head and sighed, as though her friend was overreacting, throwing up unnecessary hurdles at every turn. "I come here all the time."

"C'mon, this isn't, uhh, like," Ana continued in the same timid tone, throwing glances in either direction as though a huge neon arrow were pointing out the particular store they were standing in front of. Her shoes shuffled nervously against the sidewalk as she fidgeted, arms folded across her chest. "This place is weird, Kayla. We can't go in there."

"Why not? It will be quick, I promise." Kayla's eyes grew wider with a pleading look, as though this was the only hope she had. "You won't regret it. Hey, how about this," she continued, bouncing on her toes, heels clacking lightly against the pavement. "I'll let you pick out one toy, and I will buy it for you. Any toy you want, no joke. And I'll do all the talking for you, so you don't have to worry." The persuasive qualities of Kayla's voice were infuriating. "We'll be in and back out again before you know it. It'll be like... I don't know... Buying batteries. For a remote."

Ana just stood there, struggling to collect her thoughts, mouth working soundlessly. Her tongue slipped in and out, moistening her lips, while the saliva on the back of her throat seemed to dry up, her insides turning to cotton. At the same time, the throbbing ache between her legs became impossible to ignore. Just imagining going inside, looking at the toys, being surrounded by that kind of material... And that, too, while right alongside Kayla, who would doubtlessly know her way around the place and probably the entire world of these naughty contraptions...

"Alright. Fine." It came out as a low whisper, almost too quiet for her to hear.

Kayla broke out into a wide grin, clutching at the corner of her purse, and waving her arm in the air. "Lead the way, then, ma'am!" she teased, motioning toward the door.

Ana's heart was racing, her hands and legs trembling as she tried to reach for the glass door, wanting desperately to throw caution to the wind and lose herself inside this haven of perversion. She took a single step forward, reaching her arm out just enough to meet the door, her fingertips clinging hesitantly to the handle.

But she didn't have to go any further. Instead, Kayla was right behind her, eager to show her the way, tugging eagerly at her sleeve. Just the briefest instant of skin contact was enough to set Ana's mind ablaze. She tugged her shirt back down, swooning, and gave a gulp to fight against the overwhelming urge she had to turn and embrace Kayla, burying her face into the other girl's neck and begging to be taken.

Kayla's slender legs led the way inside, with her firm, round bottom swaying hypnotically, and she soon ushered a dumbstruck Ana into the cool, dim atmosphere of the little shop. The air was noticeably thinner in here, and it felt slightly dusty, as though they were standing in a poorly-maintained library or museum. Ana had no choice but to let her eyes adjust, taking in the neat, orderly stacks of products that surrounded her and trailed off in one direction.

Next to the entrance was a counter, and on that counter a cash register, and a computer, behind which a woman sat. The woman barely even looked at Ana, the patron who'd just entered. She waved almost robotically at Kayla, who greeted her politely in return. This woman, far older than either of them, with salt and pepper gray hair, and a plain, conservative outfit that screamed "undersexed", didn't seem perturbed in the least by her surroundings. There were dozens upon dozens of sex toys surrounding this elderly woman, and she did not pay them any mind.

Ana stood next to her friend, rooted to the spot like a statue. Her blood was pounding in her ears, so loud that she worried Kayla would hear it, and smell her wetness, which Ana could swear was already forming a puddle in her panties. The shop was filled with sexual paraphernalia, with huge and intimidating toys of varying shapes and sizes, everything ranging from relatively mundane cock rings and simple rubbery dildos, to products that looked more like implements of torture that might've come from a hardware store, to even a shocking assortment of weird sounding and alien-like contraptions. Ana could barely comprehend the myriad items around her, seeing nothing but bright red, flickering neon lights in the room.

"It'll be okay," Kayla assured her, taking her friend's hand. The touch sent a shock through Ana's system, like an electric jolt. "It looks like there aren't any other people in here right now, thank goodness. C'mon, we'll go take a look around." She pulled on Ana's arm a bit, gently guiding her further inside.

Ana followed, mechanically, overwhelmed by her lustful fantasies, but somewhat comforted by Kayla's soothing words, and warm touch. Her friend led her to a shelf of colorful items, in a range of unbelievable sizes, and Ana balked, slack-jawed, unsure what to do, or even whether or not she should turn and run in the other direction. Somehow, this was nothing like anything she could've prepared for, and standing there gawking, a stark sense of humiliation washed over her.

"They've got some good beginner dildos here," Kayla started to say, her voice barely audible to Ana through the harsh pounding of her heartbeat. Ana struggled to imagine that a "beginner dildo" could possibly exist, feeling impossibly intimidated by the large size of these objects.

12