Ana's Sin Ch. 06

Story Info
Ana sees Hoover Dame, and goes on a nude hike in desert.
5k words
3.67
4.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers

Ana's Sin - Chapter 6

Hoover Dame

by Diego Royo - Copyright 2018

Between the two men, Buck and Tom, Ana went in and out of sleep. A warm desert breeze gently moved the curtains. The desert moon illuminated their naked skin.

Buck had a huge mirror over his bed that she stared up into, wondering how her once chaste and Catholic life had changed. Her milk chocolate thin body sandwiched between two large, muscular, fat gringos, one a complete stranger.

Too hot for sheets, they were all uncovered, and the sweet-sour smell of sweat and sex locked into pillows and bedsheets. Her pussy and ass were sore, aching from the pounding both holes had been getting at the same time every other night.

A week had slipped by, wearing no clothes in Buck's strange desert house on a hill. Smoking pot, sex, food, more sex, and watching Netflix had become her unemployed life.

She turned on her side to face Tom and stare at him while he slept. Scruffy, tanned in some places, pale in others, he reminded her of Spanish conquistadors, or the Vandals of ancient times who had stormed the Roman cities of North Africa.

"Mi vandalo," she whispered.

Buck spooned her, and surprised her thoughts with a stiff cock seeking her still cum-filled pussy. She reached between her legs and guided it in, hissing as her sore pussy was stretched by the large white cock.

She could not help but grunt and groan as he worked it, one hand finding her tits and grabbing them as he pounded. Quick, brutal, powerful thrusts of desire to fuck.

Then more cum exploded into her. She was too sore to orgasm with him, yet still loved how it felt. The hard flesh sliding in and out of her, then the hot fluids filling her.

He rolled on his back to sleep some more. But the commotion had woken Tom. He pushed her to her back and slipped his partially erect cock between her legs. He reached down and guided it into her freshly jizzed pussy, and gasped and grunted loudly as it plowed all the way into her without mercy.

Short and brutal, but this time an orgasm left her spread legs shaking in the air, long before he was done pounding and grinding into her. She endured, took it like a champ, and then felt more cum fill her.

Then Tom rolled on on back, fast asleep, balls drained, leaving her on her back, legs spread, and cum pouring out of her.

--

Seeing no sign anyone was waking, Ana showered, dried, and walked naked to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

She just loved not wearing clothes, feeling naughty-sexy as she thought of it. Then she gasped seeing a stranger that was her age in the kitchen staring at her with half a grin and bulging jeans.

She dropped her cup of coffee, so startled was she.

"Now that's a damn shame, spilling good coffee."

Cowboy hat, button shirt, jeans, and boots. And a rather large gun along with a badge.

"Pinche cabron, who are you? A cop?"

"I'm Tuco, and a US Border Patrol. Como estas, senorita?"

"Mmphf," she replied. "Well clean up your mess, pendejo, I'm not the maid."

He tilted his hat and nodded, then did just that while she got a second cup of coffee.

"Could I have a cup, ma'am?"

She poured him a cup and brought it over, his eyes lingering her her tits. His bulge looked painful. She leaned against the counter and sipped while he sat at a bar stool and sipped as well.

"You legal?" He asked.

"I'm in my late twenties."

He winked. "You know what I mean."

"Tenth generation Spaniard. Are you legal? Anglos were often pirates."

"What, no Mexican blood?"

"None, gringo. Apache, Navajo, and Spanish. Not Aztec."

"Ah. Well, let's get this done."

Get what done she wondered. But the she knew. Tom was still pimping her out.

"I have to finish cooking this..."

"Oh keep cooking. I won't be long with an ass like that."

Tuco took out his pale gringo cock from his pants and got behind her. Seeing olive oil, he grabbed the bottle and poured some on his palm, then got his cock slick with it.

Ana wanted to shout at him that she wasn't a piece of meat to be used at will. But her body was betraying her as usual. Her anal muscles twitched with desire. She wanted to be a piece of meat and used.

"You just keep cooking my breakfast while I take my liberties."

And felt his cock rub her anus, then press into it. She hissed as it slid in, groaned as it went deep. Tuco was shorter than he looked by stature of attitude, so she had to spread her legs a little as she bent over the range, her tits getting bacon grease splatter.

As he fucked her ass she rearranged the iron skillets to keep cooking. Once his length was deep up into her she could straight more and drink coffee while working.

Tuco sipped his coffee while his hips moved and his cock slipped back and forth inside her rectum.

"Good coffee, good ass, and good food. This is all a man needs from a good wife. Hardy pimps out the best whores."

He worked it slowly for awhile, and she kept cooking, amazed at how fucking good it felt. Cock in her guts, a dull ache sometimes, that feeling of total violation. How slutty she felt not even trying to stop yet another stranger from fucking her.

He put his coffee down, then grabbed her waist with both hands, pulling her away from the range. She held onto the edge of the counter as he started pounding into her hard, grunting with the effort.

"Chinga," she breathed, feeling his hardness slide in and out of her rectum, slipping in and out of her colon slightly she guessed.

He reached around to finger her pussy, hands on her pubic bone, and played with her clit. This was all it took to drive her over the top, and come hard.

As she was moaning with orgasm, he exploded into her ass, grunted with climax and reward of effort.

"Ah, that felt good," he breathed, standing behind her, his cock slow to soften. She squeezed it out along with some of his cum. Sperm sliding down her thigh, she felt gross now.

"Now I need the bathroom. You cook until I return, cabron," she said.

She could not face him. She didn't want him to know how much she enjoyed being used.

"Si, senorita."

He stayed for breakfast and watched her eat naked on a stool when she returned to finish cooking after a quick shower. Tom came out if the bedroom and greeted the stranger.

"Tuco, you son-of-a-whore-I-pimped, how are you?"

"Bueno, amigo. You were right, she is a looker. Pliable and willing, too."

Tuco them handed over money for having used her. He winked at her as he handed it over.

"Until next time, senorita."

"Get ready to go, Ana. We're riding out after breakfast."

--

Tom made her wear a white frilly skirt with no panties, and a white band for a bra that was just transparent enough to see her areolas. And with them, brown wedge high-heels. It was the worst possible thing to wear riding on a motorcycle. One bad mishap and she was going to lose a lot of skin.

Kingman had been hot, and going north towards Hoover Dam had been even hotter, so she accepted the risk and trusted in Tom Hardy not to skin her alive. He, on the other hand, wore leathers and suffered for it.

Having become accustomed to riding together with her in front, and his cock deep in her, secretly connected beneath her skirt, they took off. This time it was her pussy he filled, not her ass. Her ass had been overused and needed to heal, and that was that. She hissed everytime she sat down.

Tom's cock was so large that even soft it stayed deep inside her. It would swell and harden after an hour or so, then she would move her hips and fuck while they rode, and make him cum in her. Then it would lie dormant for awhile, but ever present, swelling occasionally when they hit a bump or the road was rough enough to stimulate him. The cum drying around her inner thighs and getting sticky was annoying, but oh well.

It was wonderful. Ana had never heard of anyone doing this before. Of course it was messy. She had to keep a washrag to soak up the cum. He stopped at a gas station and told her to clean up.

She did so in the bathroom, using soap and water to wash her pussy and another wash rag to dry up. Freshened up, they headed to Hoover Dam, but riding behind him this time. If her skirt flapping up enough for her bare ass to show, she wouldn't know.

They exited off the main highway to see the dam. Tom took her to see a bridge they had just crossed first. It was very high over the gorge below where the dam lay, which they had not been able to see while driving over the bridge. A spectacular view! She found herself as excited as a child seeing it all for the first time.

"The dam is nearly a hundred years old. This bridge is new. The old highway went over the dam itself. But since 9-11 they have wanted to bypass it."

He took pictures of her, and then selfies of them both. He was behaving strangely like a boyfriend to her, and she liked it. She had never had a real boyfriend. Although a boyfriend that pimped her out to his friends seemed way too kinky.

When no one was looking, and he snapped more pictures, she was sure to lift her skirt and show her shaved pussy beneath, or pull back a strap to show a nipple.

Then they rode down to the dam itself. The heat was incredible. She had never felt this hot before. Tom kept having her drink water. She felt herself sweat, but it dried so quickly it did not linger. The hot desert air on her vagina beneath her skirt felt interesting and arousing.

"Record highs today. It's so hot hardly anyone is here to see the dam. Usually it's really crowded with tourists, more so on the holidays during the winter months."

They took a lot of pictures, naughty and nice alike. She took some of him, too, but he didn't seem to care for it and looked sour.

"Sourpus!"

Then he showed her a giant concrete hole that went into darkness. "What is that?"

"A spillway. When I was a kid, and not that long ago, it was always flowing. I've never seen the water to low. This all holds Lake Mead."

"That hole reminds me of how my ass feels."

Then they took the tour, where Tom complained about the outrageous charge for it. $200 for the both of them in total, good grief!

"Behave yourself. There are cameras everywhere," he warned. "This would be a major target for terrorists, so it's heavily guarded."

So she behaved herself, and enjoyed the tour. The passageways through the dam, tunnel after tunnel. The great turbines the water turned to generate power. It was all amazing and exciting. Why hadn't she heard of this before? What other wonders were out there in the country?

Hours later she was famished and Tom treated her to food at the cafe. She had to be careful to keep her legs closed to hide pantyless cunt. She noticed one of the security guards holding an AR-15 machine gun watching her.

He had seen her pussy and smiled, then moved on. She blushed with shame and turned away.

--

They ate at the cafe later in the afternoon, and then they rode out one more, going back the way they had come. But only a few minutes later they exited the highway to what appeared to be a parking space in the middle of nowhere but barren mountains. No other cars parked.

A canyon or gorge was below, and she saw there was a hiking trail. "Oh, are we going hiking?"

"We are. There is a hot spring and other springs to explore. It's going to be hotter than hell."

He stripped down to shorts and a t-shirt, then got out two backpacks from saddlebag. "I packed everything you need. Here are hiking sandals."

"Those would have been better for the tour of the dam. But you wanted me in heels, huh?"

"Why not? You make me feel young again. I liked taking pics of you."

With her hiking sandals and a backpack with whatever Tom put into it, they set off down the trail. She was more excited than ever to explore this new place. But also getting horny again.

They hiked through a narrow gorge, sometimes only a couple of feet wide, and it seemed to go on and on.

It was too hot by far. Even though they were mostly in the shade, it was just too hot. She took her top off and let her tits loose to cool off. Then let her skirt drop, and stuffed then both in her backpack.

She drank deeply of the cool water in her pack, squatting naked and mischievous for once in her life.

Tom stared at her, lust in his eyes. But also surprise.

"There was no one at the parking lot. Where alone, aren't we?"

"Until we get to the river, yes."

He went to her, grabbed her, turned her around and bent her over, face near a sheer cliff. Without a word he slipped his hard cock into her pussy, stretching it out and reminding her once more how much of a monster he was.

She grunted and took it, his big hands fondling her tits and grabbing her hair. He bent her into an L, both her legs straight and she on her tippy-toes for her pussy to be level with his cock.

So much cock, veiny and rough, sliding back and forth into her tight pussy. Her eyes rolled back, her tits jiggled and her ass slapped his thigh.

Ana reached between her closed legs and grabbed his huge balls, rubbing them and lifting then up. So heavy and hairy, full of that manly elixir.

"Harder cabron! Fuck me harder!"

Ana groaned and grunted as he pounded her even harder, grabbing her waist now painfully. God how his cock filled her pussy.

With a grunt he came, his body shuddering and his cock expanding to its max.

She screamed as hot sperm exploded into her, and semen squeezed out around the wall of her vagina and down her inner thighs. Such a feeling, so much pleasure. Her eyes rolled back as the orgasm reduced her to jelly.

When he pulled out, she fell to her knees and let his cum pour out into the gravel and sand of the ground. Her vaginal muscles ached from the assault, but she loved it. When she stood up on wobbly feet, more cum oozed out and slid down her legs.

But the dry heat was far more intense than she realized. As they continued hiking down the canyon arroyo, the semen had dried completely on her skin.

Despite the sun going down, the heat was beginning to take its toll.

"Keep drinking water, mijita. This is the real desert. Nothing like New Mexico."

They arrived to a wash, the canyon walls spreading out before the Colorado River. Seeing the blue water made her want to dive into it. No people yet, why not?

She went to the edge and stopped. She could tell at once it was too dangerous to dive in. The currents and whirlpools were ominous. She sat on a ledge and put her sandals. Cold! Far colder than she had expected! She took her sandals off and dangled her bare feet.

Tom came up behind her and looked around. A boat began passing by, and Ana realized she was nude and covered her tits.

Men on board hooted at seeing her. "Aw, don't cover them up! Show them off, senorita!"

She blushed fiercely.

"Hey, you guys have money?" Tom shouted out. "I'm pimping her."

Ana gave him a sharp glance, furious he would offer her to complete strangers. Yet her pussy quivered with the idea.

They hooted even more and turned their little boat to come closer. "No money, but we'll trade for her!"

She wasn't too concerned as there was no place to get to shore easily.

Then Tom lifted her up, pulled her backpack off, them threw her into the river. It happened so fast her mind had no time to react until she was airborne.

"Pinche pendejo..."

Splash!

Her body froze from the impact with winter's soul embodied in the river. The snowmelt of countless mountains concentrated into strands of liquid ice over the earth.

Spluttering and doggy-peddling, she struggled to stay up. But her body was shutting down and becoming numb.

Ana could not even feel the rough hands of men pull her on the boat. The sun went behind a cliff, bathing the canyon in red. Her body shivered violently.

Hovering over her with an intrigued grin was a gringa. Brown hair and green eyes, pretty, but not beautiful. Thick lips that parted.

"What is this?" she said with an Australian accent. "What has Hardy brought us to eat? She is mine, boys!"

She lifted Ana by the torso with manlike strength, and began to eat her out. Ana was shocked. Shivering and numb, her pussy was now being lapped and licked, her clit suckled and rubbed, and fingers explored her pussy.

"Mm, you taste Hardy, little aborigine. Yum."

The men on the boat hooted. "Fresh meat!"

--

Back on land, their boat secure, they all disembarked. Ana hugged herself and wanted to put clothes on, still shivering despite the hundred and thirty degree temperature.

"I'm Brenda," the woman said. "Nice to taste you."

The gringa stood tall, proud, and naked. A physique of physical strength, long legs, a nice round ass, and enormous tits with big nipples. Her shaved pussy had a large clit. Ana was reminded of Brienne of Tarth from Games of Thrones. And Brenda's numerous scars were testament to her being a warrior.

Next to her a slender, pale, wiry muscular Asian with cropped black hair, small perky tits, a small but round ass, and black pubic hair. As naked as Ana but for combat boots, they both had scars on otherwise awesome figures. A giantess and a fairy.

"I'm Lucy Lu."

Ana made a face, thinking of Kill Bill and the pretty actress. Same body and features.

"Not that Lucy Liu, with an I. I'm named for Mother Lu, ancient warrior, pirate, and revolutionary who set out to overthrow China's first commie bastard, Wang Mang."

Brenda rolled her eyes. "Oy, the historian. Shut up, Lucy."

"Fuck you, Bren," Lucy said cheerfully in her thick Chinese accent.

They all began hiking, the ladies and men now buck naked as dusk fell. Swinging cocks and bouncing tits. Tom was right behind her, grinning.

"Welcome to the club, chica. We come out here once a year to party. It's too strenuous a hike for most people, so we get our privacy. And for those that do make it, well, our tats and fucking in the open usually scare them away."

Another black woman arrived and greeted many of the men, and had an accent Ana could not recognize.

"Naked already, eh? Bren, Lu, how you girls been? Tom Hardy, motherfucker! Dorne, it's always good to you see, brother. Lassiter, I see you have a new tat. And who is this new girl? I am Gudit."

"Hi Gudit, I'm Ana. I'm new here."

Gudit stripped out of her clothes to join their hike, having come down a different canyon to meet them. She hadn't been wearing more than a t-shirt and shorts anyway. Another strong, tattooed, warrior woman. She had a scar down her face, and yet it did not diminish her African beauty. Totally shaved pussy, large breasts, and a smooth stomach with scars from bullets and knife wounds.

"Unblooded, yes? Are you here to bucket or train?"

"What?"

Tom smirked. "She's a bucket."

"What does that mean?"

"It means you like being a receptacle for men. These ladies are trained killers, but they were once whores, too."

Ana was stunned.

"Gudit was gangraped by a whole tribe as a teenager. When my unit came across her battered body, we took her in. Her first words in English were, 'train me to fight.'"

Gudit smiled when Ana looked back at her. "Now, I enjoy sex more than most women. I took what they tried to steal from me, and made it a weapon."

Tom Hardy smiled. "She almost killed Mugabe. But many worse potential dictators have been silenced thanks to her. One of my best students."

Ana was truly beginning to wonder what kind of associates she had landed with.

Then made their way along the river, along cliffs, over boulders, up narrow stairs, and up ladders. That she could fall to her death scared the hell out of her, and she found herself muttering prayers in Spanish. Her new comrades helped.

"And what if I do want to train, instead of be a bucket?" the words popping from her head before she could put them back.

"I have been training you. I knew you would not be content to satisfy your lusts as a whore. Eventually you'll want more."

diegoroyo
diegoroyo
214 Followers
12