Anastasias's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers

Terry takes his time. After bottoming out in her pussy he holds there for a beat before pulling back. He pushes back in. Each time he pulls more out before pushing back in. Always slowly. It takes five times before he pulls so far out only the very tip remains holding her open slightly. Each return thrust feels like it takes an eternity.

The intensity is frightful. Anastasia moans freely thrashing her head and arching her back. She wants him to take her by force. She wants his thick cock pounding into her. "Oh god, Terry, give it to me," she begs.

He only smiles at her distress. Instead he reaches around her hip with one hand and finding her clit rubs it vigorously. The other hand he slides up her firm belly to cup a breast. As he thrusts he gently flicks her nipple which makes her immediately cum.

She pushes hard against his hips to get all of him inside as her vagina convulses around his prick. She shakes all over. As the orgasm passes she slumps to the desk surface.

Behind her Terry starts fucking her in a steady rhythm. His pole slides freely in and out of her fully juiced pussy. He refrains from cheap sex talk extolling the virtues of her tiny vagina, or ego boosting questions about how big he feels inside of her. Instead he coos encouragement to her.

The fucking dominates her thoughts. She can hardly hear what he says any longer. She wants only to be used. She wants only for him to keep fucking her pussy. She wants to beg and plead for him to go faster or harder. There are no thoughts of dignity in her any longer, but he is steady as a rock so she bites off the worst of the slutty talk.

And so she doesn't notice his hands once again on her ass, or how his thumbs push into her anus. She can't tell that her spit moistened sphincter is being spread as first one thumb then the second pushes past her tight ring. In and out they go until each is two knuckles deep in her rectum. Instead she moans more deeply when they pull her pucker open when his cock fills her pussy and she cums again at the sensory overload.

Terry keeps working her ass as he fucks her. He is deep in his own sexual Valhalla. It takes all of his self-control to resist his own need. He takes her to one more climax and then pulls out. His cock is soaked and dripping from the flood actually running from her open slit. She sags onto the desk top panting. He kneels again at her sacred grotto and laps from her fountain. She jerks and flinches as his hot tongue races over her sensitive nub.

"Ahhh, pleeeze," she begs, "too much."

He ignores her plea. Again he tastes her bitter orifice.

This time she has something to say, "Oh yes, I want you right there."

Terry stands.

Anastasia presses her hands against the desk top.

Again he rubs his cock through her cream caked folds. But this time he takes aim at her asshole.

When she feels his round knob press against her yielding sphincter she pushes against the pressure. She's never done this before but her mind is too far gone to think any rational thought so her body takes the lead. She is trembling from the near continuous stimulation over the last three quarter hour.

There is resistance. The muscle is designed for one way passage. Terry continues pressing. The round cap gently forces her ring to spread. When he pops inside suddenly she groans loudly. The flood of lust overcomes her restraint and she gives over to the slut inside. "Yes, yes, yes, you motherfucker, fuck my ass!"

Her ring feels impossibly tight around his shaft. Terry holds for a minute to let her asshole adjust to this unfamiliar intrusion. Slowly he pushes his cock deeper marveling at how her tight ring stretches around him. The difference between their comparative sizes makes his cock look truly fat as it forces its way up her rectum. He doesn't stop pushing until he is fully engaged in her ass.

"Oh my god that feels so fucking good," she growls.

Terry knows she is unaccustomed to this kind of fornication so he takes her ass gently to start with. One hand plays with her nipple to keep the stimulation pleasurable. And he fucks her gently and slowly so that her bottom can relax and loosen up before he really starts to fuck her ass.

But Terry has held out for as long as is humanly possible under the circumstances. By the third time he pushes in the urge is upon him. He loses his control and thrusts hard the last half way in until his cock disappears completely and his scrotum makes a wet slap against her cunt. His nuts tighten in their sac. He pinches and twists her nipple hard as he arches his own back. Finally, Terry groans loudly when his own climax comes. His swollen cock blasts its hot stream of thick jizz deep into this small woman's bowels.

"Oh FUCK YES," She screams!

They remain locked together as his balls empty their load.

But Terry isn't done. This is a dream he never, ever thought would come true. He will not let it end early. With an arm around her waist he lifts Anastasia and carries her to the couch again. Still coupled he lays them both on their side. He starts fucking her ass again. The combination of his softened dick and her cum filled bowels makes his intrusion less difficult. He is able to stroke freely in and out.

Anastasia is overcome. She lies still while he strokes his dick in and out of her bunghole. Her nerves are on fire. Her senses reel. She's never felt anything as powerfully erotic as what Terry is doing to her ass at this moment. She wants it to continue forever.

Terry kisses the back of her neck. Shivers run up and down her spine. His hands gently cup her breasts. She snuggles into his loving embrace pushing her bottom down on the cock in her ass. She thrills at the nastiness of it.

Soon he feels his cock regain some of its stiffness. With one hand clamped on her pussy three knuckles deep in her sopping cunt he pulls her upright on his lap. His rigid pole drives deeper than ever in her ass. Anastasia is momentarily stunned by the intrusion. She never imagined that anything could fill her up so completely. Then her body acts. She moves up and down impaling herself on what feels to her like a bat. She can't believe how stretched she feels. She fucks him faster.

Terry loves watching his dick disappear into her ass. Cum coats his staff and gleams around her anus.

"Oh god, this feels so good," she gasps.

Terry thinks so too. But he wants more. If she thinks this is good it is now time to let her experience a real ass fucking. Again he lifts her bodily. This time he drapes her over the couch arm.

She looks back over her shoulder. Their eyes lock. Then he starts fucking. Each stroke up her ass is faster than the last. Each stop when his hips meet her pelvis is harder. Her cum lubed ass squelches with each driving plunge. She watches as long as she can, but soon the pounding becomes too much. Too late she realizes she should have braced herself. Now she is bent half over the couch arm and Terry is battering her distended sphincter.

Soon the ecstasy rises in her sex parts. The sensations pour from her ass to her clit. They race across her skin. Her nipples are harder than she has ever felt them before. They ache so hard they feel like they will pop off. Her head thrashes uncontrollably as the hardest orgasm she has ever had in her life explodes from her clit.

"FUUUUCK YESSSS! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm CUMMMMMMING!" Profanity rolls from her tongue as the orgasm cascades through her tiny body. She is out of her mind with lust.

Terry fucks her like he is trying to break her hip. Her wanton screams of pleasure excite him more. In and out like a race engine he pistons her butt. Her ass opens for him and clutches to hold him from pulling back. It has a life of its own.

Spots swim before his eyes. His nuts ache. He wants to fill her as badly as she wants his cum. His cock swells in her already stretched asshole. With a bearlike bellow he slams so hard into her that the couch breaks as his second discharge of the day pours into her bowels.

He pumps short strokes as his cum pulses into her. For her part she grinds on his cock to milk every last hot drop of jizz from him.

He more falls back than lays back on the damaged sofa. His softening prick slides from her distended rectum. He lies panting watching her anus spasm as it slowly closes cutting off the slow ooze of his thick semen. She moans softly.

After some minutes Anastasia gingerly lifts herself up. Leaked cum coats her ring and smears her ass crack. She turns to him and smiles. His chest rises and falls under his shirt. The tails partially obscure his sticky penis. He looks so cuddly and she has never loved him more than at this moment. She steps in close and kisses him.

Terry watches her scoop up her cotton panties and step back into them. It takes her a moment to fit them in place. He can just imagine how soaked they will be by the time she drives home. She fixes her bra fitting both breasts before pulling down her blouse. She has never looked more beautiful to him than right now.

With the skirt zipped Anastasia turns one last time and looks at Terry. She steps close and careful not to touch anything that will leave a stain on the outside kisses him once more fondly.

"I love you." It's the only goodbye he'll get from her. Anastasia turns and walks, not nearly as gracefully as when she entered, out of his office and out of his life forever.

bbtp41
bbtp41
63 Followers
12