Anatomy by Braille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich quickly catheterized himself and told Sandra what he was doing as he did it. He had her feel the catheter as it went into his urethra and the bag the urine flowed into. He then turned the water on to get it warm, then the valve that put water to three different shower heads. Sandra was surprised and said how great it felt. She stood and let it rinse her everywhere. She then started rubbing her hands on Rich and could feel the cum left on his chest and abdomen. We did make a mess she said.

Rich had her stand in front of him and started rubbing soap all over her. She had to lean over so he could get her upper body and he spent a lot of time on her breast and then the empty chest wall. As he worked his way down she spread her legs for him and he soaped her pubic area good. He told her how sexy she was with all the hair and how wet she was, and not with water. She said good, she was usually dry after her hysterectomy and glad she was lubricating. He asked if she got herself off and said yes she had been lately. He washed her legs then had her turn around to get her back and butt crack. As he went over her anus he asked if she liked things up there and she said she had never tried. And you she asked? Rich said he had never tried either but had read about prostate massage for paraplegics. Sandra said let me know if you want to try sometime.

He rinsed Sandra good then she said turnabout is fair play and took the soap and started washing Rich. He told her to be careful and not get soap in the end of his cock as it burned since he had feeling there. As she got him to lean side to side so she could wash his behind she asked if he could feel there and he said just slightly. He cupped her breast several times as she was leaning over to wash him. Using a hand wand Sandra was able to rinse Rich good and they dried each other off. She helped move his stump as he got back on his wheelchair and she ran her hand through her hair a couple of times and said see, why it is short. Rich asked if she wanted something to cover up with and she said do you want me too and he said no, never. They kissed and he asked her if she would like to stay for dinner. Sandra said that would be nice and they headed to the kitchen.

They decided since they had a big lunch, a fresh salad would be good. Sandra said she would fix it if he wanted to watch her. Rich said great and went through the ice box getting the things she asked for. He got her a big bowl and a knife and she started in. As she worked her head was upright facing straight ahead. He marveled at how fast she worked and how skilled she was. She soon was done and he got their drinks and some French bread from the oven. Sandra even put the salad in bowls and dressing on it. They sat side by side and had a good dinner.

After they were done Rich asked what Sandra would think of him if he had both of his legs amputated. She asked how much of them and he said all of them at his hips. She put her hand on his stump and said you have been thinking about this haven't you and Rich said yes, for some time. She caressed the inside of his thigh and said if it is what you want to do I would be all for it. Keeping a straight face she added and besides it would give me better access to your cock. They both had a good laugh then she asked why was he thinking about it. Rich said you can tell I am sure that as I move around I have to drag my dead legs with me. At times it is a lot of work. BUT, that is also a big part of what I like about being crippled, all the trouble I have to go to with them. Hard decision to make. One good thing is that I would still be confined to my wheelchair.

Sandra spoke up and said I know all the feelings you are going through believe it or not. Same thing I went through before I was blinded. I can tell you though that I have never regretted my decision; I love being blind, especially today when you let me look at all of you with my hands. You felt how wet I was. Rich said thanks for understanding.

They got the dishes done and spent a while sitting on the balcony talking. Sandra asked if he thought she moved to fast to sex and he said no, I think it was what we both wanted given our disabilities and that we are both devotees. I think the day has been fantastic and I hope my lack of experience has not prevented you from enjoying it also. Sandra said no, you are the best lover I have ever had and I never thought I would have another one, someone would accept me like I am. It was very obvious you were not turned off by what you saw and I thank you for that.

Sandra then said I feel like I am somewhat older than you are; how old are you and Rich said 24. Sandra gasp and said she was 43, old enough to be his mother! Rich laughed and said he thought that was what she was and had no problem with her being that old. Age was just a number and she was a very sexy mama. Are you OK with it he asked and she said yes, no problem. She moved over to his lap and they cuddled for a while. Sandra then said please take me back to bed and fuck me good. Rich said good idea, I took one of my pills earlier and he headed towards the bedroom with her on his lap.

She helped him on to the bed and then he asked if she would like to catheterize him. Sandra said are you serious and Rich said very, I trust you and you will do just fine. He guided her to find the things she would need so she would know where they were the next time. He talked her through what she would do then she helped him over to the edge of the bed and let his leg hang off. She sat in his wheelchair and he thought she would be more comfortable that way instead of sitting on the bed or kneeling on the floor.

She started in and did perfect. After she was done he told her he could only feel part of what she was doing as she inserted the catheter. He told her that the hardest part was just that, not getting hard with her handling him so much. Sandra asked if that would be a problem and he said not really, would just take more of the catheter to get into his bladder. She had picked up all the trash and used a warm wash cloth to clean him off and crawled in bed beside him. He handed her the cock ring and she explored it with her fingers. He told her how to put it on his cock and how far down it should go and she managed to get it on. He had started to fill out already so it took a little doing.

Rich told her he wanted her to sit on his face and she exclaimed WHAT! He told her again, it was something he had read about in LITEROTICA and wanted to try it. She still could not believe he was serious. Finally after they kissed and he sucked on her hard nipple for a while, she asked how was she supposed to do it. He explained he would guide her into position and her two legs would be beside his head and she would use her legs to move around if she wanted as he was doing her.

He moved the trapeze out of the way and helped her find the headboard to hold on too if needed. Rich moved into position and then guided Sandra into hers and he told her to relax and drop her bottom down to his mouth. She gently put her hand down and after finding his mouth lowered herself down to it. Rich immediately started using his tongue to lap up her slit and around her vaginal opening. He did not go near her clit yet.

Sandra immediately lubricated and Rich felt/tasted it. She groaned and said how good it felt and moved herself around some encouraging him on what to do to her like harder, softer, higher, lower and trying to get him to hit her clit but he managed to avoid it. After a few minutes he reached up and took hold of her breast. She was not expecting it and jumped a little right when his tongue was at her cunt and pushed down on it causing it to enter her. He licked harder and she went into orgasm. He kept her going for a bit then let her start down. As she was about to end it he finally sucked her clit into his mouth and started trilling on it. She grabbed the headboard and really fucked his face. She was yelling all sorts of things like suck it off, bite me, and he was trying to do all of it and pulling hard on her nipple at the same time.

He finally backed off everything and let her cum down slowly. Again when he thought she was about done he encouraged her to move down his body and get on his cock. She was really wet by now and he knew she would not have any trouble. She moved down and reached between her legs and found his cock. Holly Cow, how big are you she asked? Her fingers would not go around him and she felt how long he was, about 8 inches. She could feel his foreskin still up over the top of his cock head. She had no hesitation to get it in her and guided it to her cunt and sat on it. With all of Rich's precum and her lubrication she slid all the way down on it in one motion and he slightly felt his cock head hit the back of her vagina.

She enjoyed the very full feeling he gave her as she had never had a cock that big in her before. Rich told her remember, I can't fuck you as I am paralyzed, you will have to do all the work. Sandra said no problem and she started in. Still not completely done with her last cum it did not take her long to start another one and it just lasted continuously. He did notice her head looking down like she was looking between her legs trying to see what she was fucking herself with. Again Rich grabbed her breast and was a little rough with it. He was also using the other hand to rub her chest wall at the site of her missing breast.

They went on for several minutes then Rich felt like he was ready to cum and told Sandra he was going to fill her cunt with his seed. She pushed herself all the way down on his cock and he erupted into her. She yelled she could feel him Cumming and soon it was spilling out on him as she was so full of his cock there was no place for it to go. Even though he had cum earlier he still had several good ejaculations into her and he was able to feel them also. About the time he ran out Sandra collapsed on top of him and he put his arms around her and pulled her tight to him. For a while she just laid there not able to move and in a Trans-like state. She finally came around and put her arms around his neck kissing him passionately.

The cock ring was still keeping Rich hard and he was still in her pussy. She said she had never in her life experienced anything like all of the things he had done for/to her. Rich laughed and said neither had he. She added that she thought being blind added to it because she had developed such active other sensory feelings.

Rich found he was able to flex his Kegels some and Sandra felt them and figured how to flex hers back. She finally asked if she needed to fuck him some more so he could enjoy as much as she did. He said no, he was spent for a while. She moved off him and found he was still hard in her hand. She turned around and put him in her mouth and found she could get him all the way down her throat with no trouble. She loved the taste of their juices mixed together and all of a sudden she felt his tongue licking her slit and vagina. She moved her rear to a better position for him and they kept eating each other for a while. Rich suggested the shower might be a good place to head for. Sandra agreed and used the sheet to wipe the rest of the cum off them. She helped him into his wheelchair and they got to the shower without making a mess.

Rich got himself tied in and turned on the water. Rich then asked if she would like to move in with him. Laughing Sandra said only if you can promise me this same treatment every night. They both laughed good and she took the cock ring off him then facing him knelt on the bench and guided his still hard cock into her cunt. While she was fucking him she said she would love to live with him.

12