Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity Pt. 04

Story Info
Jack brings his abilities back to the US and fucks two women.
4.1k words
4.51
15.5k
14
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
471 Followers

This story picks up three weeks after "Ancient Artifact, part 3 " leaves off.

I continued to fuck Alice a few times a day over the last few weeks. In addition to that, Alice and James had a side obsession with cuckold humiliation going on. Sometimes, James would watch me fuck Alice and James would pretend Alice was his wife back home. At the same time, Alice was pretending that James was her husband, Rick. Alice has missed her period.

-------

Katie and I were in my bed, tangled in each other's arms, with Katie still on top of me. We had just made love and my now softening cock was still very deep in her pussy. Her head was on my chest and she was listening to my heartbeat as we lay and orgasmic bliss.

"I need to compel Alice and James to forget about the past month. I think I should do it today, since we leave tomorrow afternoon to head back to the United States. What are your thoughts on what I should allow them to remember and forget?"

Katie looked up at me and smiled, "You've never asked for my input on compelling someone before."

"Well, if we are going to be married here soon, I want to include you in major decisions."

She smiled at me, "I can't wait to be your wife. We just need to get rid of that bitch Mary first."

"Mhmm, we do. But for right now we need to deal with Alice and James. Thoughts?"

"Well obviously we can't let them remember any of the sex or sexual activity with you or each other."

"Agreed," I said, "but I think they should keep the desires and urges they've developed."

Katie chuckled, "they'll be so confused about what their bodies want, that'll be great."

"I have to make sure Alice immediately has sex with Rick when she gets home. That way, the pregnancy is believable," I said. "I also think she should get the memories back once she sees the video compilation we send them. The video can be a trigger to bring back the memories."

"Agreed," Katie said, "anything else?"

"Not that I can think of," I replied. "Let's call them in here now and get this over with."

A short time later, Alice and James joined Katie and I in my trailer.

"Alice," I said, "from this point forward, until you hear me say the word 'alligator', you no longer remember any of the sexual activities which took place at this dig site. Once you hear me say 'alligator', all the memories will come flooding back. You will continue to relive our sexual exploits in your dreams at night, but when you wake up, you will think they are only intense dreams. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jack," Alice replied.

"Alice, when you get home, you're going to get Rick alone as soon as possible and have sex with him. Tell him to get you pregnant. You do not remember getting pregnant here at the site. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jack," Alice said again.

"Alice, you will, however, retain your desire for black men, large cocks, and cuckold humiliation. Do you understand this final order?"

"Yes, Jack, I understand."

"Alright, Alice, thanks for swinging by. Go get yourself ready to head home tomorrow." There was a pause, followed by a noticable shift in Alice as the changes I just compelled into her memories took hold. Alice left the trailer and went to get her things packed to go home.

I turned to James, "Alright, James, it's your turn. James, until you hear me say the word 'alligator', you will no longer remember any of the sexual activities that occurred on this dig site. You will, however, retain your cuckold and cuckold humiliation desires. You will be turned on by large cocks and you will still love cum. You, too, will dream of these memories, but you will think they are only dreams. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jack, I understand," James said. Again, there was a visible shift inside James as the changes took place.

"Go pack up and get ready to go home tomorrow, James." James left the trailer and went to gather his things.

"Wow," Katie said, "that was incredibly hot, seeing you use your power like that."

"Don't worry," I told her, "I don't use it on you."

"You don't need to compel me, I'd do anything for you, Jack. I love you."

"I know, babe, I love you too."

The following evening, we all left the dig site in the hands of another team and headed home to the United States.

A few long flights later, we finally arrived in America. We made our way to the customs counter and it was finally our turn. "Sir, you have been selected for a random screening. Please go with Officer Hamilton here and follow her instructions."

"Oh, great," I muttered. "30 hours on planes and now I'm getting chosen for the extra screening." Officer Hamilton led me to a solid door which read, 'Security Screenings' in bold letters. She opened the door and allowed me to enter.

"It should only be a moment. We will get a make officer to conduct your screening and then get you on your way," Officer Hamilton said. She left me in the room and shut the door behind her.

Several minutes went by and no male officer showed up. There was a knock at the door and it was Officer Hamilton again. "I apologize, sir, but there aren't any male officers available right now. You can either continue to wait for one, or if you sign this same-sex screening waiver, I can do your screening now."

"You can do it now," I told her. She placed the waiver on the table and I signed it. Officer Hamilton shut the door behind her and donned blue nitrile gloves. Starting at my collar, she began a systematic search of my person from head to toe. Officer Hamilton went down my right leg and checked my right shoe. She then switched to my left leg, starting at my ankle and working her way up my leg. About halfway between my groin and my knee, her hand found the head of my cock.

"What is that, sir? What's in your pants?"

"That's my dick," I replied frankly.

"There's no way that's your dick, I mean penis, sir. It's hanging way too low."

I suppose at this point I could have been a little nicer, but I was already frustrated from the long flights, and now this. Officer Hamilton was a pretty girl with nice breasts, wide hips, and a slim waist. She was in her mid 20s, and had a nice ring on her finger. Katie has already told me she supports me breeding as many women as I want, as long as it's her I come back to. I decided to use my power on Officer Hamilton.

"That's my dick, take it out and look at it," I said, compelling her to comply. Officer Hamilton was already squatting down so she simply unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. She slid them down and then my boxers.

Officer Hamilton took my cock into her hand and began to examine it. "You're right," she said, "that was your cock. I've just never sent one this large." She continued holding my cock in her hand as she looked up into my eyes.

"I think since you've done such a thorough search of me, I should be able to do the same to you, don't you think?"

"Yes, sir, that seems only fair."

Officer Hamilton stood up and placed her hands on the desk as she had instructed me to do a few minutes ago. I started near her collar as she had done, but I wasn't interested in that. Then my hands moved down to breasts. Cupping her breasts in my hands, I asked, "What are these under your shirt? Are these weapons?"

"Those are my breasts, sir." She replied.

"There's no way those are your breasts, they are way too firm. Go ahead and remove your shirt so I can see," I compelled her. Officer Hamilton complied and when her tits were free, I began to fondle them as she had done my cock. They really were nice tits.

After a few moments, I moved down her slim waist to her hips, and then onto her ass. I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and said, "how about these, what are they?"

"That's my ass, sir."

"There's no way your ass is that toned. Show me." Once again, Officer Hamilton complied and dropped gun belt, uniform shorts, and panties. "Huh, turns out your ass is pretty great too." I turned Officer Hamilton around by putting my hands on her hips and turning her toward me.

"Are you hiding contraband anywhere else?" I asked with a grin. "Do I need to send a probe up your pussy?"

"I think you should check, just to be safe," she said. My cock was already hard so I lifted Officer Hamilton up and sat her on the edge of the table. She opened her legs to my erect cock and I moved forward, placing my cock at her entrance. "Please," she said, "be gentle. I've only ever been with my husband and he's not as big as you are. He told me his five inches is as big as they get."

"He lied to you, honey," I told her, as I pushed my cock inside her.

"Oooooh," she let out a moan as my cock sank into her, "it's so biiig." I began working my cock in and out. I took it slow and gentle on her for a few minutes. It damn near felt like she was a virgin, she was so tight. I had compelled her to take my cock out, and take her clothes off, but having sex was purely consensual. She must be really deprived to be so horny at just the sight of my cock.

I picked up my pace a little at a time and soon enough, I could see she was about to orgasm on my cock. I started going harder and she cried out in pleasure as she went over the edge and gave in to her climax.

"Oh my God! What was that?!" She said, "that was amazing!"

"Are you serious? You've never had an orgasm before?"

"I've never felt anything like that! Do it again!" I laughed and pulled my cock from her pussy. I could see a look of panic on her face. She didn't want this to be over.

"Turn around," I told her, "bend over the table." She complied and I pushed my cock back into her wet pussy. I started fucking her from behind and she cried out in pleasure with each thrust. I started fucking her hard. "Are you on the pill?" I asked her.

"No-oo, my husband is infertile so I never needed it."

"Guess what," I said, "now you can tell him there must have been a miracle."

I started fucking her harder. "Ooh, I've got that feeling again!" she said. "I'm about to orgasm!"

"Me too," I told her, "you want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Yes!" She said, "give me the baby my little dick husband can't!" I started fucking her hard until I saw she was cumming on my dick. I released my cum and flooded her pussy with my potent seed. "Oh my God! I can feel your cum! There's so much I can feel it filling me up!" I buried my cock to the hilt as the last of my cum emptied into her fertile pussy. I waited several moments before pulling my cock from her pussy.

She slowly stood up. "Thank you for showing me what sex should be. What a cock should be."

"Not all cocks are like mine," I told her with a chuckle.

She looked at my waiver on the table. "Jack, if you ever come through this airport again, I'll make sure you get flagged for a security screening with me," she said with a wink.

"I think I'd like that," I told her. We both got dressed and were looking a little more disheveled than when we entered the room.

I left the room and found Katie. "There's going to be another little Jack running around here soon," I said with a grin.

"The officer with the nice hips and ass?"

"Yup, she thought my dick was a weapon, and it went from there."

"Oh, your dick is a very potent weapon!" We both laughed and walked toward the baggage claim signs to find our luggage.

Once we had our luggage, we stepped outside into the arrivals area where most people get picked up. I turned to Katie, "I love you, but I have to go take care of this Mary situation," I told her.

"I know, do what you need to for us to be together. I love you," Katie said with a smile. With that, I pulled her close and we kissed on the mouth, my tongue finding hers and dancing around it for several long moments. We broke our kiss, and after several long moments of staring into her eyes, we released each other.

I hailed a cab and allowed Katie to take it before hailing a second one for myself. There was no time to waste, so I gave the driver the address to my wife's office and sat back. Mary was a high class lawyer with her father's firm.

I called Mary's office and spoke to her secretary. "Hey, Samantha, this is Jack. I just got back to the U.S. and wanted to surprise Mary in her office. Can you schedule a meeting for 3 P.M., but don't let her know it's me?" Samantha, the ever compliant aid, did as I asked. "Thanks," I told her, "I'll see you guys soon." I hung up the phone.

I switched to pre-paid burner phone I picked up in the airport and placed another call to Mary's office. Speaking to Samantha again, I used a different voice to set up a meeting for 1 P.M., acting as though I was a new client.

At about 9:30 A.M., the cab rolled to a stop in front of my wife's office building. I paid the driver and exited the cab. I walked two blocks down the street to a nice tailor and got fitted for a new suit. The tailor told me, "I can have this ready by next Wednesday, Thursday at the latest."

"I need it by 1 P.M.," I told him, "I have an important meeting."

"I'm sorry, sir, it's just not possible because I have several other jobs to finish first."

I got serious in the blink of an eye and compelled him, "you will drop all your other work until my suit is finished. You will not stop working until it is complete."

"Yes, sir, of course, my apologies, of course I can get your suit ready by 1 P.M."

The shop receptionist, a cute black woman of about 30, was looking on at my interaction with the tailor in disgust. I could only imagine she was shocked by how easily the tailor had rolled over to comply with me. I looked her up and down. She wasn't especially attractive, but she was cute, with a slender build. She didn't have the ass or tits I would normally look for in a woman, but I could still see her on her knees in front of me. "Is that hubby?" I asked her. She looked away from the tailor and nodded at me. "Don't worry, he doesn't have a choice when I tell him something." I saw a spark of alarm in her eyes but it faded when she was looking at my disarming grin. "I'm Jack," I told her.

"Alexis," she said, glancing over at her husband.

Using my abilities, I compelled her, "Alexis, go lock that door. Flip the sign to 'closed' while you're there." She complied without hesitation. Still exerting my influence over her I said, "Alexis, we're going to have some fun while hubby fixes up my suit." Again, she nodded and I stepped closer to her. "Get on your knees," I told her, and she complied.

"You know what I want, Alexis, go ahead and do it." With that, she began to unbuckle my belt.

The tailor, unable to stop working on my suit, was looking back and forth between his wife and his work. "W..what are you doing, Alexis?" He asked her.

"I'm giving Jack what he wants," she said matter-of-factly, "the same as you." Alexis had pulled my pants down and freed my cock from my boxers. "Oh, wow," she said at seeing my size, more to herself than anyone else. "It's not even hard yet," Alexis said, as she opened her mouth and licked around the head of my cock. She ran her tongue down the left side of my cock and then the right. When she reached the base of my cock the second time, she moved her tongue to the bottom and slowly ran her tongue up the underside of my cock, flicking the underside of my cock head with her tongue. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking it.

"But...but you don't even do that for me!" the tailor exclaimed. "You told me you don't suck cock!" His hands were still working on the suit as he spoke, unable to stop what he was doing.

"I hate to break it to you dude, but this is not the work of someone who's never sucked cock before. I think you have a little closet-slut of a wife," I told him. "You've sucked cock before, haven't you?" I asked Alexis. She looked into my eyes and nodded, my cock still in her mouth. "A lot?"

She removed my cock from her mouth and replied, "I was kind of a slut in college, before I met my husband," she told me. She was stroking my cock with her hand since it wasn't in her mouth. "I've had some big ones, but yours is definitely the biggest!" She took my cock back into her mouth and began working her way down the shaft, trying to deep throat it. She worked my cock uninterrupted for several minutes. Her husband continued working on my suit, in a state of shock but unable to do anything about his situation.

She pulled off my cock, "can you put it inside me? I..I just want to feel what it's like to have a cock this large inside my pussy. Just please don't fuck me since I'm married. Just in once and back out."

I laughed, knowing this was her desire and not my influence. "Sure," I agreed, "in and out. Real quick," I said with a wink. Alexis rose up and lifted her business skirt up, sliding her thumbs into the elastic bands of her underwear. She removed her underwear and with a little hop, her naked ass was on one of her husbands work benches, her legs spread for me.

"Remember," she said, "just once, real quick." I moved between her legs, my cock rigid and bouncing with reach of my steps. I paused at her entrance, where I could see how wet she was for my cock. I didn't say anything and only smiled as she reached for my cock, pulling me toward her waiting pussy. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she pulled me inside her, balls deep. I stood still, not thrusting in or out, only flexing my pelvic muscles to make my cock twitch inside her. "Oooh," she said, "it's soooo big!"

"But you said I had the biggest cock you've ever seen!" the tailor exclaimed.

"I was lying then, and this cock is even bigger."

I started to pull my cock back like I was going to leave her pussy. I felt her legs tighten around my waist, trying to hold me inside. I kept pulling until only the head remained inside her. "Oh, did you want me to leave it in longer?" I asked her. "I guess I didn't pull it all the way out so it only counts as the one time, right?"

"Yesss," she moaned, "it only counts as once if you put it back in real quick, but just for a second." I buried my cock back into her pussy, eliciting an involuntary moan from her lips.

I pulled back again so only the head remained, "want me to pull out, or leave it in?" I asked with a grin.

"All the way in," she said in a low voice. I pushed back to the hilt again but this time immediately pulled back so only the head was inside. "Please...innnn," she moaned. I buried my cock in her and withdrew most of the way. "In!" She said with more aggressiveness in her voice. I repeated the same movement. "In!" Repeat, "in!" We repeated this game several times.

"Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you?" I asked as I fully withdrew my cock from her pussy.

"Pleeease, put it back in! You can fuck me if you want! Just put it in me!" She didn't have to tell me twice and I began to pump my cock in and out of her pussy. "Oooh," she moaned, "It's so big! Yeees! Fuck me hard!" I did just that and looked down at her writhing in ecstasy as she came on my cock. I glanced over at her husband and saw he had tears running down his face as he worked.

"I'm not making her do this, you know? She wanted my cock inside her." He reluctantly nodded in reply.

"I'm going to cum," I told Alexis.

"Don't stop! I'm going to cum again!" was her reply. I kept fucking her hard.

"I'm cumming!" I told her about 30 seconds later.

"Yessss! Don't stop! Fuck me with your big white cock! Don't pull out! Cum inside me!" Alexis was practically screaming now. I released my load and kept fucking as I filled her pussy with my cum. Cum was starting to leak out around my cock as I continued to pump in and out of her pussy. I slowly stopped my movement as we both panted. We waited what seemed like two or three minutes before I pulled my cock from her pussy.

"Why would you do this?" the tailor asked, "we were trying for a baby! You could get pregnant!"

"She probably will be after that," I told him. "Keep working on my suit, your little slut wifey and I can pass the time one way or the other."

Jackb120
Jackb120
471 Followers
12