Ancient in Greece Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Petra shook as she started to cum. Abigail moved around Petra to stroke her hair and hold her as she recovers. After several minutes, Petra noticed the phone and a picture of my dick in her pussy.

"What the?" She started, but Abigail interrupted.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist. You can look at them and delete some or all before we get back to shore."

To distract Petra from the photos, she jumped up and snatched the lotion and rushed up to me.

"I doubt if you have lube on the boat, so this will have to do."

I pulled out of Petra and Abigail looked at my dick covered in Petra's juices. She glanced at her friend bracing herself for what was to come, then squatted down and sucked my dick for a couple of seconds, then stood. Put her finger over her mouth, not to tell Petra, then squirts lotion into her hand.

She rubbed it over my shaft, then had me pull Petra's cheeks apart and squirted lotion onto Petra's butt hole. Petra squeaked at the cold.

"It's better than no lube." Abigail said, then coated her index finger and pressed it to the hole.

The finger slipped in remarkably easily, so Petra explained.

"My last boyfriend preferred to fuck me there."

Abigail moved back, and I placed the tip against her rectum, then gripped her hips. Applying a little pressure, I felt her open up, and the tip slipped inside in a few seconds. Petra pushed back against me, sinking my dick deeper into her bum. It felt hot and tight and amazing.

I was trying to be gentle, but Petra was more than used to this, and she encouraged me to be firmer. Abigail stood next to me and watched me as my flesh stick vanished inside her friend's rear entrance. It had been a long time since I'd done this, as it seemed more taboo when I was younger.

Suddenly, Abigail put one foot on the hatch and pulled my hand from Petra's hip to push my fingers into her pussy. Then she put her arms around my neck and pulled me sideways for a kiss. But in doing so, it limited my movements of fucking her friend. I pulled back after a few moments.

"Sorry, that's too awkward. If you want to get involved, why don't you play with your friends' amazing nipples?"

Abigail smiled, then clambered up on top of the hatch and moved to stand facing me, with her legs on either side of Petra's head. Then bent and reached under her friend to grasp her breasts. Petra let out a gasp and a moan as Abigail groped her breasts.

"I'm not going to last long." I warned the pair.

"Go ahead and cum inside me." Petra said, and I sensed her move and began to rub her pussy with her fingers.

I tried to hold out, but a couple of minutes later, I shot off into her bowels. Petra let out a groan and a few moments later she shuddered and climaxed again. I stood in place, feeling her tremors through her as aftershocks of her orgasm. When I pulled out, the girls moved to sit side by side. Abigail grinning like a loon, but Petra looking flushed with the soft out-of-focus look of the freshly fucked.

Petra looked over at her friend and poked her thigh with a fingertip, rather hard.

"You and I are going to talk."

"OK." Abigail replied and looked up at me. "Seems I've found whose bed I'm going to be sleeping in for the rest of the holiday." Petra's jaw dropped open, and Abigail looked amused at her friend. "To sleep I meant." Then a moment later added. "Mostly." And giggled.

"I think we need to clean up, ladies. Up..." I ordered.

The naked girls stood, and I opened the hatch and retrieved a bag containing soap on a rope. Slipped it over my head and dove into the water. The water was refreshingly cold and as I tread water and washed my dick and balls. Both girls were watching me and grinning.

I swam a few feet to the boat and effortlessly hauled myself out. Abigail took the soap and dove in, surfacing with a squeal and complaint about the cold water. She washed quickly and tried to pull herself out of the water, but she lacked the upper body strength, so I reached out and hauled her aboard.

Petra took the soap and sat on the edge of the boat and lowered herself into the water slowly. All the while swearing about how cold the bloody water was. She held onto the side of the boat as she washed one handed. I tried to haul her out, but her grip was too weak and I didn't want to be rough.

So I dove back into the water and placed my hand on her bum. Gripping the gunwale with the other, I lifted her as Abigail helped pull Petra aboard. By the time I was back aboard, the two girls were shivering as the water evaporated in the sun. I sensed more than heard another boat and looked around to see another boat approaching from 200m away.

"We have company coming." I commented and Petra looked around, then rushed to her clothing. Abigail strolled far more casually, as if she was playing chicken with herself.

I slipped on my shorts and sat on the bench as I finally recognised George's boat approaching. When he got close, he called out to ask if everything was ok. My boat had not moved in some time and when I left port, it was clear I wasn't going fishing. As he spoke, his eyes were roaming over my two guests.

There was a good chance that he would have been able to make out that we'd been naked from a distance, but not make out the details. He brought his boat about 5m from mine and grinned at me, before introducing himself in broken English to Petra. Then waved and motored off.

I broke out the food and drink I'd prepared and the girls spread their towels over the hatches and sat Indian fashion on them, eating sandwiches and drinking beer. After they had enough to eat, Abigail discarded her t-shirt and tilted her head back to take in the sun.

"You probably should reapply sunscreen." I commented and looked for the bottle.

As I picked it up, Abigail told Petra to take her top off as well, then took the bottle from me. Both girls stood and Abigail squirted lotion into her hands and applied it to Petra's shoulders. Then she moved to Petra's back. Once she did that, she moved to press against her friend's back and reached around to apply lotion to her friend's stomach before moving up to her tits.

"Oh Petra, your gumdrop nipples make me so hot!" she said in an exaggerated sultry voice.

Petra giggled and slapped her hands away.

"Idiot." She took over, spreading the lotion over her breasts and chest, but I noticed how hard her nipples were.

"My turn!" Abigail declared, and handed over the bottle.

Petra started on her friend's back, but Abigail wasn't done teasing.

"Oh, my god Petra. Your hands on my flesh are amazing." She gushed breathily.

She turned to face her friend and grasped her hands and pressed them to her breasts. Petra tried to tug them away, but Abigail was stronger. Then Abigail yelped and jumped back, rubbing her nipples. Petra had pinched them hard.

"Serves you right." Petra said smugly. "Just because you're ok with touching other women, doesn't mean I am."

The pair made a truce and resumed sitting on the hatch, taking in the sun. I started the engine and set the tiller to circle the boat in a large loop to make sure they got the sun from all sides. I retrieved a book and sat at the stern of the boat while the girls chatted, drank beer, and enjoyed the sun.

Eventually, Abigail bunched her towel up and used it as a pillow to take a nap. A few minutes later, Petra moved over to sit next to me.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Admittedly, I didn't expect to get fucked today, but I enjoyed it."

"Me too. You have amazing nipples." I replied and reached over as if I was going to grab them.

She chuckled and pulled my hand to her breast.

"I love them, but they pop up unwanted."

"You think a guy doesn't know that problem?"

She reached over and placed her hand on my crotch.

"You have a nice cock."

My dick woke up, but she moved her hand down to rest on my thigh and snuggled up against me. Realising this isn't an initiation of more sex, I move my hand reluctantly from her breast and rest my arm around her shoulder. She rests her head against my upper chest and relaxes against me.

A few minutes later, I detect a slight snoring sound, and I let out a silent sigh. Still, the view was impressive. Abigail lay on her side with her knees tucked up. But her breasts are on display. Looking down at Petra, one of her breasts is pressed against my chest. The other just hangs there begging to be touched. But I hold off.

I'm not some horny teenager all too eager to touch boobies. OK, the only thing wrong with that is I'm an old fart who is desperate to touch her amazing young breasts. Actually, it's kind of nice to have her simply resting against me. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was lonely.

That needed some thinking about. When I came here, it was for an extended holiday. Six months to a year. But I'd been here more than double that and I thought of it as my home. I'd bought and sailed this fishing boat, despite the fact I didn't need the money. It was more to give my days a form.

If I was going to treat this as my home, perhaps I should consider a more permanent base. The former net store was enough for me, but if I were considering dating, I doubt it would satisfy a woman. Although it would dissuade some gold diggers. I grinned at that thought, then I remembered my nieces and nephews begging me to let them come and visit their favourite uncle in Greece.

Perhaps an hour passes before I look down and notice Petra's shoulder is looking a little too pink. I gave her a gentle shake, and she woke up with a start. Then wiped her mouth.

"Sorry, I think I drooled on you."

"It's OK, but I think we need to get some after-sun on you and Abigail and get you covered up."

Petra touched her shoulder and winced, then jumped up and moved to the bow. Returning with a large bottle of after-sun cream.

"Do you want to do it?" She asked with the hint of a grin.

I took the bottle as she stood in front of me and held it between my knees as I reached out and unbuttoned her shorts. She raised an eyebrow as I explained; I didn't want to get the cream on her shorts. But I pulled the waistband down a little and started to apply the cream from her waist up.

Her stomach, up to just below her breasts, then her arms down to her fingertips. I had her kneel with her back to me so I could coat her back and shoulders with the cream. Then I did her neck, ears and face.

"Now for the last bits." I said, and she stood and moved in close to me.

Presenting her breasts to my eager hand. However, I reach around her and pull her closer, cupping her buttocks and pressing my face between her breasts. My nostrils were filled with the scent of the sunscreen, a hint of seawater and her natural smell. It was intoxicating.

I licked at her flesh and moved my face around, kissing and sucking until my mouth enclosed her nipple. She gasped and pulled my head harder against hers. But I pushed back and swapped to the other breast.

"If you're not careful, you're going to get me all worked up again." She said after several minutes.

I took this further and gripped the hem of her shorts and tugged them down. Petra stepped out of them quickly, then placed her foot on the bench next to me, allowing my hand to seek her soaking pussy. Fingering her pussy and sucking on her breasts got Petra close to climax. But I stopped before she did and told her to lie on the hatch cover.

I'd have kicked myself if I never got a chance to lick her pussy. So I dove between her legs and used one hand to peel open her clitoral hood for my tongue to assault it. While my other hand used two fingers to fuck her to climax.

After she recovered, she sat up and looked at the bulge in my shorts.

"Want me to deal with that?"

"Of course I do, but at the same time I don't." She frowned. "What I mean is the idea that you 'owe me one', would mean more to my fantasy life than if you actually did it."

I returned to the tiller and turned the boat back to port as Petra dressed.

"Want to wake her?" I asked.

"Let her sleep. She's not been sleeping properly with the place overcrowded."

As we got close to the port, I glanced at Petra and nodded to Abigail. Lying on her back on the hatch cover, topless. Petra shook her head and grinned. I shrugged. If Petra wanted to play a trick on her friend, it was up to her. As I edged into pull up against the promenade wall. I saw George's empty boat and grinned at the thought that he'd be so pissed at not seeing a topless Abigail again.

There were a few people looking down at us, and Petra moved over to wake up Abigail. She woke up disoriented and sat up. Seeming to not realise she was topless until she scratched her stomach and didn't feel any material. She looked around for her top and Petra held it out to her, but snatched it back at the last moment and rushed around the boat. Abigail jumped up and chased her friend, calling her names.

I chuckled and told Abigail that she needed to get some after-sun cream on ASAP. As she slipped on the top, she winced and nodded. Petra handed me the bottle and made some excuse that she needed something from a shop. Making it obvious she was leaving us alone.

A few minutes later, I led Abigail into my home, and I pulled her top off.

"A little forward?" She asked with a chuckle.

"From the girl who was naked on my boat for hours."

I unfastened her shorts and let them fall off her. She stepped out of them, and I applied the lotion, starting at her fingertips and working up. I was extra gentle and thorough around her neck and shoulders, the tips of her ears and forehead.

Ok, I suppose if I'm telling the truth; I paid more attention to ensure her nipples weren't burned. Not that Abigail minded. She squirmed around until I threw a towel on the bed and lowered her onto it.

"Did you do this to Petra as well?" She asked.

"Certainly." I replied and moved in to kiss her pussy.

As with Petra, she was already soaked, and I took advantage. Unlike the last time, I didn't have Petra waiting to get fucked hovering around me, so I could take my time. I slowly worked Abigail up until she was close, then eased off. I did this twice before she begged me to let her finish and I relented and let her cum hard.

As she recovered, I went to the bathroom and washed my face and hands. When I returned, she patted the bed and gestured that I should join her. I lay next to her and twisted around to spoon against me.

"I don't know why, but I'm still so tired." She commented.

I decided a siesta was a good idea, and I was soon asleep.

I woke to the sound of knocking on my front door. Still groggy, I slipped off the bed and moved to the door. Just before I opened it, I remembered Abigail and was relieved to see she'd slipped under the covers at some point. Opened the door to have Petra rush inside grinning.

As I shut the door, Petra held up a carrier bag.

"We're all going for a meal and then dancing. So I brought something for Abigail to wear."

I noticed for the first time that Petra was dressed up to the nines, with high heels and makeup. Taking the bag, I looked inside to see not a lot of clothing. Then I looked over as Petra approached Abigail and struggled to clamber on to the high mattress.

Abigail was on her back and Petra gently reached out and pulled the sheet down, exposing her friend's naked breasts. Then, as if she was drawn by some external power, she leant down and kissed one ever so lightly. I cleared my throat and raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry." She whispered. "I couldn't resist and just because I'm not into girls, doesn't mean I'm not just a little curious. And who knows when I'd get the chance again."

She gave Abigail a little shake.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. We've plans tonight and you're going to ruin them. I brought you something to wear."

With a flourish, she yanks the sheets back, exposing a naked Abigail

"Looks like you two had some more fun?"

"Just like you when I was asleep earlier, it seems." Abigail replied and scooted off the bed to take the proffered bag from me.

She pulls out the contents to reveal a halter top and a miniskirt, with high-heeled sandals.

"Seriously? The top I can cope with, just about. But no underwear in this skirt?"

"You'll just have to be extra careful. But you didn't seem to mind showing yourself off earlier?"

"Hey that was your..."

"Ladies." I interjected.

"Fine." Abigail said and headed to the bathroom with Petra in tow.

Watching how nonchalantly Abigail moved across the room, naked, caused my dick to show an interest. She was comfortable in her skin. I knew what had happened was a never to be repeated fluke, but it was nice to have hope.

It took over 30 minutes for Abigail to get ready. She emerged from the bathroom with her hair combed and with a little makeup. She looked amazing.

"You both look great." I said and meant it.

The halter top was some shimmery material, which basically consisted of two long triangular material patches. That fastened behind her back and then covered her chest to overlap at her waist.

"The problem with this top is this..." Abigail hooked her finger under the outer triangle and pulled it sideways.

I realised it was almost like an upside down curtain on a cord. The cord passed through the hem and allowed the wearer to decide on how much cleavage to expose. In this case, however, it meant that one of her breasts popped out entirely.

"Not only do I have to worry about having my coochie nearly hanging out of this skirt all night. I have to worry about somebody accidentally on purpose doing that."

She tucked her breast away and glowered at Petra. Who gave an innocent shrug and said she thought Abby would like it. Abigail shook her head, then gave me a kiss on the lips. Petra threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a far more passionate kiss.

After they left, I pondered my plans for the evening. Normally, I'd have met Alex at the bar and had a few drinks. But tonight I was restless, and didn't fancy company. So I went for a long walk, returning around 9 pm with a pizza and a fresh bagged salad. Eating them washed down with a little wine, I settled in to read a book. Lying on the bed with a single light on me.

I woke to the sound of urgent knocking on my door and saw it was just after midnight. I slipped out of bed naked and pulled on shorts, then opened the door to find Abigail and an anxious Petra. She rushed inside, pulling Abigail, who showed every sign of being very drunk.

"What's up?" I asked.

"That outfit backfired, big time." Petra explained. "We were in a bar and these three guys were hassling Abigail. Trying to chat her up, and cop-a-feel. With three of them, she was struggling to keep them off her and we had to call for the bouncers for help. The guys were thrown out, but not before it seems one of them spiked her drink."

As if to demonstrate, Abigail put her arms around her shorter friend's shoulders and rubbed her body against hers.

"I couldn't take her back to the villa in this state. Mr Handsy would be all over her when he got back. I figured the safest place was here until she gets over it. I'll take the sofa and you two take the bed."

Abigail leant in and tried to kiss Petra. Who half-heartedly tried to avoid it.

"It's ok, you two take the bed, I can manage on the sofa."

I looked over and knew it was a lie. It was only a two person sofa and not very comfortable.

"We wouldn't dream of kicking you out of bed. Perhaps we might all squeeze into the bed?"

"Bed!" Abigail exclaimed, and stepped away from Petra. "Bed is a great idea."

In no time at all, she'd shed her halter top and was slipping out of the skirt. Leaving her naked before us. She hurried over to the bed and hopped in. Petra looked at me and shrugged. Removing her blouse and skirt, leaving her in matching underwear. She looked at the bed and then at me.