Ancient Watchtowers Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am just helpless," Naïsa whispered, looking down a little at Loriel's breasts.

"There," Loriel said as she fussed on and she straightened the strap which hung down under Naïsa's lovely breasts with a ring of bone just allowing her navel to show through, "Now you're ready to do up the bottom straps into one. I hope you were paying a little attention. You can't do up the straps underneath until after you've got the collar on and your tits in properly. I think that's what you were doing wron -"

She looked up, "What did you say?"

Naïsa smiled, "I said that I am helpless. I am ... falling, I ... I think -"

She shook her head a little and drew a breath, "I am - ohh ... I love you, Loriel."

Loriel's mouth drifted open.

"I am sorry, " Naïsa said, "I can't help ...

Loriel, you asked me at the very first if there was something to being what I am. I was shocked and afraid to lose your friendship even as it was beginning, but then I saw that you asked something else and not what I feared."

She looked down again, and this time she looked right down to the ground. She took a deep breath and just said it.

"There IS something to being what I am. There is no elf-word for it that I know in any of the elf-tongues that I can speak. I only know the human word for it, and there, it is said as an insult. But I know of no other.

I am a tribade."

Loriel paused and she felt that Naïsa was about to turn away, so she reached to take her hips in her hands, "What does that mean?"

Naïsa shrugged a little sadly, "It means that I like other females more than I like males."

She looked up, "I like males too, though I have never lain with one. I just like ... females ... more.

Much more."

Loriel thought about it for a moment, "And you're saying now that you like me, is that right?"

Naïsa didn't look up. She only nodded again. "Lying with you each night is both bliss and such happy torment to me. You always hold me and then you kiss me so softly to tell me goodnight. You take my hand and hold it to your breast.

You sleep then, but I do not. I ... cannot. I am sorry if I ruin ..."

Loriel dipped her head and smiled up, seeking Naïsa's sweet mouth. She kissed Naïsa quite purposefully and reached to lift her chin.

Then she did it again, just as purposefully, "There.

I hope that teaches YOU something, Naïsa. You say you love me, and I even believe that you're sure. Have you ever been in love like that before?"

Naïsa was clearly a little shocked and very much surprised, but she nodded, "In the academy, before I became ... a Fell One. I had little loves with a few of the other girls, but Loriel, I have never felt this way before about someone. Not in the way that I feel ... about you."

Loriel nodded, her little roguish smile in full evidence by then. She put her arms around Naïsa and leaned in to kiss her until both of them wanted to sag against the other before she pulled back.

"I still believe you," she grinned, "you wonderful, amazing girl.

So let's try it. I'm past ready. Why do you think that I kept kissing you like that every night? If it weren't for the way that I'm always so unsure of myself ..."

She shrugged with a little laugh, " Naïsa, I'd have been all over you every night even MORE if I knew how you felt."

Naïsa's jaw fell again, "You ... you are a tribade also? I mean, we have been loving like that, but ... I wish to know."

Loriel laughed then, really laughed.

When she was done, she leaned in and rested her forehead against Naïsa's, though she had to reach to guide her head a little bit due to the height difference.

"What do you think that I had such trouble with last night?

What did you think that my question would have been?

My lovely sister, I am an everything. I'm an anything, I suppose. I've never had any kind of thing with anyone and I've been absolutely dying to for as long as I can remember. Now, I have you - or it's my fear and joy to have to struggle with - needing to know how you felt. That was what I wanted to know - if you felt anything for me besides just for fucking.

So alright. You love me.

Then I'll love you and not be afraid for once, is that alright?

I'll be a tribade or ... I'll be a -"

"Do not say goat," Naïsa warned with a raised finger.

Loriel laughed a little, "I'll be whatever you want me to be - anything you want, if you'll really try to love me like I want to love you.

We are what we are - you told me that. I think I'm what you are too. I'm sure of it."

Naïsa reached out then and put her arms around Loriel's neck, "Do the elves where you are from pledge themselves, once they know?"

Loriel tilted her head a little, "Pledge? Like you mean, when they pair off?"

Naïsa nodded, "I do not mean now, I mean when we are sure. Sometime, this might be a complete bond. That is what I wish for with you - though it is far early yet."

She watched that little smile widen just a touch as Loriel thought it over.

"Which one of us would be the husband?

'Cause frankly, I'd be anything that you want me to be at this point. You can even call me that."

"What?" the blonde asked, puzzled by Loriel's chatter.

"Frank," Loriel laughed, "but just when we're playing."

Naïsa's own little smile had begun by that point and she pressed herself against Loriel so that their breasts were crushed together, "I thought that this was the point - that we do not need a husband.

I knew some girls in the academy were paired from almost the beginning, and between them, I could see which was like the husband to the other. I do not feel this way, but if you want this , I will try to be whichever you want - the wife or the husband. But I think that we need to learn this. We really are alike, Loriel. I thought that I saw this from the first. I just was not sure about ... about this."

"I don't care right now," Loriel grinned, "I just want you - anyway that I can get you.

Look, we've gotten your harness this far. Let's at least tie it up so that I can see if it fits you. After that, I'm yours.

Um ... again."

Naïsa nodded, "What more needs to be done?"

Just one thing," Loriel smiled.

She was about to get to her knees when she noticed something and stepped back in wonder.

"I've - I've never seen you naked in the daylight," she said.

"You're ... Oh Naïsa, you're so beautiful like this!" She pointed to the markings which she could now see clearly, the smoky lines which ran over Naïsa's skin.

She stared a little, "They're ... they're moving, I swear it!"

The markings were indeed moving, looking a little like roiling tall, long flames and qualming smoke. As she stared, completely taken by what she saw, they slowed and stopped, beginning to fade from sight a little bit.

Naïsa was looking a little worried again.

"It does not bother you, does it, Loriel? I had no say in this. These came to me from my teacher as she left me and she said that "We could never hide what we are, and so we never should."

They only move much when I feel ... something strongly - rage, hate, love, I must guess and also lust."

Loriel shook her head, looking up briefly, "No, they're you, aren't they? I wish that I had something like that - especially if this works for us. I wouldn't ever be afraid to show the world who I want to belong to, as long as I do ... like I really want to.

I guess that I've just said that I love you in my awkward way," she said, "I guess that I'm also offering just as clumsily."

She shook her head and kissed Naïsa, "I feel like this is gonna work. I just don't have the experience to really know, that's all. But I know that I want it, so I want to wear something on me so you know that I'm yours, Naïsa."

As Naïsa worked her way through it, Loriel saw the movements beginning again after a moment and she sighed, "I'm making you do that, aren't I?"

"How about a ring?" Naïsa suggested.

"Nope," Loriel said, "well maybe. If I can't find a way to get something like you have. You can't do that on me, right?"

She saw the look and the apologetic shrug. "Then I'll get a tattoo."

Before Naïsa could reply, Loriel was gone, almost running around her. "I've just gotta see your ass! They're back here too, aren't they?

Ah!" she exclaimed, "Ohh, Naïsa, you're the most ... Ah, I don't even have any words for something like this!'

She ran her hands over Naïsa's back, drifting them lower to caress that amazing ass and she leaned in to kiss those cheeks for a moment.

"Move your legs apart a little," she said, taking hold of the leather strap, "I'll need to spread these beauties a bit, so don't mind me. This is gonna chafe a little and maybe pinch just a bit until the leather learns that you're the boss. But I've still got powder for that, and you just say it to me and I'll make it better,"

She moved around to Naïsa's front and was on her knees in a heartbeat, thrilled to see the way that the flames rose and shifted.

Loriel got on it then and she slid the two ends together, cinching the front just so.

"You know that I'll want us to wear these things together a lot, right?"

Naïsa nodded, but stopped and stared at the way that Loriel knelt enthralled and happy at what the was looking at.

She leaned over more and stared.

As though she'd completed an electrical circuit by connecting the ends, the harness began to glow subtly and in a second, the elven runes began to appear - the things which Loriel had carefully and painstakingly copied from staring at Naïsa' armour.

There in flowing elven script were the words of the oath that Naïsa had sworn to her teacher long ago. She reached down and took Loriel's face in her hands and when Loriel looked up, she saw the blues eyes that she'd come to love shining down at her, brimming with emotion.

"It is right, what we feel. Loriel, I am yours. I pledge myself to you."

Loriel nodded, "I might as well just say it too, Naïsa. There can't be any hope for me other than this. I pledge all that I am to you."

But she was a rogue after all and she smirked after a second, "I'll even let you be Frank part of the time."

Naïsa laughed, feeling more like herself again, getting over what shame she'd felt at first and then the happy relief that followed it, "I would not want everyone to see it wherever we go, but even so, I would be proud to be seen wearing these things - as you call them - together with you."

Loriel nodded, showing her agreement, though after a moment, she just stared and heaved a little sigh and leaned forward, beginning to undo things once more.

"What are you doing?" Naïsa asked, "I thought that I must wear this for a time."

Loriel looked up, nodding, "Yeah, but if you love me even a little bit as much as the noise that you made about it - you're gonna let me do this now."

She reached up and watched as her finger slid along the cleft before her and then she did it again, fascinated at the moisture which had begun in such a short interval.

Her hands moved so that she reached for Naïsa's hips, and she leaned ever further to let her mouth show how she felt, wanting to put a few more miles on her tongue.

-----------------

There was no one else in the cave, and Naïsa thought of it as she begged for a brief respite.

"Beauty," she gasped, "We are alone. Let's go inside before I cannot stand up. I am yours, truly and I want you too. Come!"

Loriel nodded as she stood up, wiping her lips with the back of her hand, "Alright, sister. But I want to have a lot more of that, just so you know."

Naïsa nodded and reached for Loriel's hand and they ran back to the cave together.

----------------

They missed it when everyone else came home, though nobody missed the soft scent in the air.

They missed the evening meal.

They would have happily gone hungry, but they stopped much later after Chicha was asleep and Bolga had a little freedom. She came to give them food and sat with them to share.

"What is this stew?" Loriel asked, "It's delicious!"

Bolga snorted and looked disgusted, though she ate what was left in the pot just as quickly.

"I found little animals, so many of them. They live in little holes in the ground and they spend half the day standing up to watch their neighbors - JUST like the people in the village not far from where I come from.

They looked like squirrels to me, and Nila told me once that humans have sticks that make noise and animals fall down.

She told me about buffalos - BIG cow things, and those sticks can knock one down from far away so you can eat the buffalo things. Then she told me that humans hunt squirrels with the sticks."

She grumbled, "They must be idiots here. Why seek for squirrels if you can knock down big buffalo things? They have no sense.

Anyway I thought the things I saw were squirrels, but I don't have a stick like that, so I tried it the huldra way and changed how I look to get them to come close enough to grab a couple.

Only I don't know what they like to look at. I tried everything, but no, not good enough. The little fuckers were all standing up to watch the crazy huldra turn herself into things.

It took me half the day, and then I tried to look like a sheaf of wheat - I was that hungry.

They came then! Maybe thirty of the dummies. But they ran all over me. I grabbed some and then, I even had four in my hair!

I took them back here and asked how to cook them.

Nila, she says they're prairie DOGS!"

She shook her head and slapped her palms down onto her thighs, "THAT'S why I want to get out of here."

She began to count off her fingers, "Humans shoot squirrels when they could have buffalo. Nila says they like to shoot prairie dogs because they are smart.

Well they must be smarter than the humans here! Have to be, if they call a squirrel a dog and shoot it if it's smarter than they are."

I asked how you can make them ready, and she tells me you must do all sorts of things to them and throw most of each one away! They only got a little meat on the whole thing!

Nothing here makes sense to me. You need fifty to fill the pot if you DON"T cut everything off. I only had twenty-two, but I did it her way because I wanted to make you something, since you missed the meal.

That's why it's all carrots and smart prairie dog bits. Nila made me fry them first. I know how to get carrots, I don't have to fool them. Carrots know who they are."

Loriel was laughing but Naïsa said it tasted great and Loriel nodded.

"Oh I'm glad," Bolga sighed, "I liked it, but you know me. I'd eat anything, so it doesn't mean anything if I like it. But if you like it, then I know that I did alright."

She snorted again, "Stupid little prairie dog fuckers. I'd try for a buffalo next time, but I'd starve to death before I guessed what I ought to look like for them. Probably a prairie dog, for all the sense it makes, or maybe a shoe. I dunno."

She chuckled a little as she sat and watched them eat, "I wondered how long that it would take you."

They both looked up from their meals and Bolga's chuckle became a soft laugh, "You think that I missed the way that you looked at each other? You go on," she smiled warmly, "I know how it feels.

I will try to think," she said, "I must have some magic for you. Tell me what you wish for each other and I will have something, somehow. But I will not do one thing.

I will not make any magic which holds one to the other - it is not fair and should not be done.

"I know something that I want," Loriel said suddenly as the thought came to her, "Naïsa's marks. Can you do something for me like that? I want to be ... not the same, but like to her as I can. She teaches me now and with that, I can do for myself as much as I can.

But the marks," she said, "I want something like that and you have them too. Who did them for you?"

Bolga nodded, "She cannot give this. She does not know how and I do not know either. But I can do something like it though they will not move like that," she smiled, "I made what I wear myself. There is ... some pain."

Naïsa was a little shocked to hear Loriel's vehemence, "Then I will bear it. What must I do?"

Bolga had Loriel stretched out on her front and she began by sitting on her back, leaning forward, as she traced her fingertips lightly over her skin, beginning at her ankles. The huldra crooned and moaned as she chanted something unintelligible, and it seemed to the others that she was enjoying things a little as she rubbed herself gently along, while often stretched out over Loriel's body.

Loriel wondered, especially as she felt no pain, but rather enjoyed the pleasant sensations.

"What's happening?" she asked Naïsa," Can you see anything on me yet?"

Naïsa nodded, "It begins, a little at a time, and Bolga moved back over what she did before and the lines grow darker."

Loriel seemed satisfied with that and in time, Bolga spent a long time on her bottom. Yet still there was no pain.

Bolga got up for a short rest and drink some water. The lines on Loriel were faint, but she said that they'd darken some in a little time by themselves.

When she began again, she sat on Loriel's backside again and this time worked the lines of the flames higher up, still rubbing her sex over Loriel.

She had Loriel roll over then and Bolga began in much the same way as she had from the first.

"I like this," Loriel smiled, "But I feel no pain."

Bolga chuckled, "I lied.

For the back, I needed you still and you might be ticklish. I needed you tight, fearing the worst. Now, I want you to feel ease. There is no pain."

She looked down with a grin, "And I like my rubbing, elf. I want this with you, but I think you would not allow it.

So I get what I can, no? I think that the payment is almost fair."

All three of them laughed.

"You are a lusty thing indeed, pretty mother," Naïsa smiled and bowed low in mock respect, "to have your way with the beast and then come wanting us."

Bolga smiled and nodded, taking the compliment, "I do not know the number of the years on me now - from this strange place, but I have only passed twenty-three winters otherwise."

She leaned down and kissed Loriel softly for a moment, "If you think that you want Bolga one night, only ask and I would come. We know each other enough now I hope, and I want friends. I never had friends like you."

Loriel looked up and nodded, reaching for the fox-girl's head with her hands to beg another kiss. "I think that we all need each other, once we're on the road. I do not see you the same way that I did.

You are only like the ones that I've seen before. You are not one like that anymore - and you need all the help we can give to watch your girl, no?

A little one like that can make a mother grey."

"That would be a crime," Naïsa nodded, "Let us help."

Bolga smiled, actually touched.

"And we grow grey together?" she asked a little hopefully, pleased to see their nods.

"Where are the boys?" Naïsa asked as she tried to peer out of the doorway.

Bolga sighed, "I left them sleeping with Chicha in between them. It was so nice to see, but I could not decide if I saw them all as little ones or if I was being given a look ahead. They are all three beautiful and to me, it looked for a moment as a view of something which could not happen yet, but might.

I saw them as my Chicha all grown and sleeping with her large lovers. She grows so fast now and she walks on two legs if she thinks that no one sees her."

They nodded, seeing it, and Bolga looked down, "Do not move now," she said, "Tits are almost the worst."

"Then what is the worst?" Naïsa asked.

Bolga shrugged, "The face, for one. I tickle at the worst time, and your love will look mad forever. Moving her fine hips just a little, and ..."

She chuckled, getting up a little to point to Loriel's mound, "She could wear a moustache over the beard which is not there."