...And Dance Like No One's Watching Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly at first and then with an ever quickening pace, he pumped his cock in and out of Clare, holding his body off hers to give her enough room to furiously rub and stroke her enormous clit. Clare shrieked as another climax flooded her body, wrapping her legs around her father's waist to pull him even deeper inside her.

Clare let out a guttural moan, her body quivering uncontrollably as one orgasm led to another, her cunt canal tightening to suck her father's cum from his cock and deep into her. Charles grunted when his own orgasm began, pumping his hips wildly while filling his daughter's cunt with his warm cum. When he finished he slumped to her side breathing raggedly as Clare continued quivering until the final aftershocks of her climaxes ebbed away.

"That's the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen," Jenny murmured after a few minutes, propping herself up on one elbow while staring at Charles' thick creamy cum oozing from Clare's pussy slit.

"That was basically our welcome home," Evelyn laughed, giving Jenny's right tit a gentle squeeze before helping her to her feet. "We have so much more to do before you leave."

While Jenny and her mother talked, Clare got on her hands and knees with streaks of her father's cum drizzling down the inside of her thighs. She crawled over to Jenny and pawed gently at her leg.

"I need to pee, Ma'am...Mommy," she said softly, her eyes cast down.

Evelyn looked confused by the statement but Jenny just grinned.

"Backyard," was all she said.

Clare crawled out of the family room to paw at a different door than the one they entered. Jenny hooked her arm in Evelyn's and brought her along, opening the door then following Clare out to the yard. She squatted in the grass and let loose a long hard stream of piss, splashing the inside of her thighs as she knelt in the growing puddle.

"Oh, I like that," Evelyn murmured from next to Jenny, giving her arm a squeeze before turning and calling Charles.

Her husband crawled out to join them, his deflated cock and limp ball sac flopping back and forth as he moved. Evelyn pointed to Clare and directed him to join her on the grass.

"Raise your leg and piss on her," Evelyn commanded him as she stepped closer, "just like a good dog. In fact, this is the only way you can piss for the rest of this weekend."

Charles looked confused for a moment but Clare immediately got the idea. She smiled impishly and lay down on her back in the wet grass next to her father. With Evelyn's urging, Charles moved even closer to Clare before raising his right leg. A few seconds later, a strong stream of his piss shot out on to his daughter's tits and face. When he finished, Charles put his leg down and looked up at Evelyn and Jenny.

"Now I need to piss," Evelyn grinned devilishly, stepping over to squat over Clare's face before looking back at Jenny. "Would you care to join me?"

Jenny smiled and squatted over Clare's pussy. A few seconds after Evelyn's piss first splashed on Clare's face, Jenny's sprayed hers across Clare's shaved mound. Clare reached down to spread her pussy lips to feel Jenny's piss striking her large clit and running down that slit even as she opened her mouth to drink down as much of her mother' as she could manage.

Jenny and Evelyn waited to go back into the house until Charles cleaned their pussies with his tongue. Evelyn stopped near the door to hose Charles and Clare off and sent them off to dry themselves. Then she and Jenny stood at the kitchen counter to enjoy a glass of wine.

"Are you ready to have a lot more fun with my...our...two sluts?" Evelyn asked while tenderly thumbing Jenny's erect left nipple.

"Oh yes...and with you as well," she answered before pulling Evelyn close for another tongue lashing kiss.

^^^^^^^^^^


12