...And Dance Like No One's Watching Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it up, slut, every drop on your body and the floor and your father's toes," Evelyn instructed Clare harshly while telling Charles to sit off to the side and stroke himself hard again.

Evelyn sat back down on the sofa and pulled Jenny on to her lap. Together they watched Clare while Evelyn gently fondled Jenny's tits. Clare first scooped up the cum covering her face and tits with her fingers, licking them clean with her eyes locked on her mother's hands feeling Jenny's tits. Then she lowered her face to the floor and licked up the strings of her father's cum with the tip of her tongue, taking great care to get every drop before swallowing it all down. Clare used the tip of her tongue to scoop the last drops from between Charles' toes. When she finished, she looked up at Jenny and her mother expectantly.

"Can...can I cum...now?" she whimpered, her eyes pleading as much as her voice.

"You can finger yourself while you lick my pussy," Jenny told her, "but you can't cum until your father fills your cunt with his sperm again."

As Clare buried her face between Jenny's legs, her father crawled up behind her and quickly rammed his thick cock as deep as he could go inside her. Having just cum a few moments before, Charles took his time to completely enjoy his daughter's wet warm cunt canal engulfing his cock. Eventually, as she begged and pleaded for him to cum inside her so she could have her own orgasm, his back arched and he shot yet another load of his semen inside her.

Feeling her father's cum filling her cunt was all Clare needed to let loose the most intense climax she experienced during the entire trip. The incredible pleasure engulfed every cell of her body. She shrieked and quivered, loosing awareness of everything but those intense feelings. Finally, her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped into Jenny's lap.

The rest of the evening and again the next morning, they continued satisfying each other in every conceivable combination. Jenny continued to marvel at how arousing it was to watch, and participate in, such taboo sexual play. The last time she saw Charles' cock slide into Clare's pussy or Clare buried her face in Evelyn's pussy was just as exciting as the first. She did wonder how being a part of their incestuous family relations would affect her ongoing liaison with Clare. After taking the remainder of their clothing and other personal effects from the apartment, and watching Clare give her father one last blow job there, Jenny and Clare got back on the road back to the shore.

"So...what do you think...about everything...with my parents?" Clare asked hesitantly as Jenny pulled on to the highway and brought the car up to cruising speed.

"It was even more exciting than I imagined," Jenny answered, feeling a twitch deep in her pussy just thinking about all she did and saw over the weekend, "and I am glad they allowed me to be a part of it. Now, get naked with your feet up on the dash and play with your filthy cunt like the fucking incestuous slut I know you are."

Clare grinned impishly and quickly removed her shirt and jeans and panties. Jenny could see Clare's wetness glistening in her gaping pussy slit even before she started to finger her clit.

They slowed down to give every trucker they passed a good look at Clare's tits and pussy and ass. At the first rest stop, Clare fucked three guys on the hood of their car. At the second, there were five, including one woman driver and a highway patrol officer. Jenny happily joined in, sucking them hard as they awaited their turn to fuck Clare.

When they arrived at the cottage, Clare's puffy pussy was still leaking some cum while even more was already dried, coating the inside of her thighs, her cheeks and her tits. She looked at Jenny and smiled wickedly, her heels still on the dashboard of the car.

"You know, Ma'am, I think it would be fun to find some guys around here to fuck regularly," she said softly, "maybe some older ones like my Daddy and some younger ones too."

"That's an incredibly slutty idea. I suppose you think you can go around the local bars and and such to whore yourself out to find them," Jenny answered, reaching over to viciously twist Clare's engorged left nipple.

Clare winced and smiled, her fingers starting to make the wet squishy sounds in her cunt that typically preceded her masturbatory orgasms. Jenny reached down between Clare's legs to add her fingers to Clare's and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"You're such cock loving, cunt licking slut...let's do it...but make it men and boys...women and girls...cocks and pussies...for us both."

^^^^^^^^^^

12