And Into the Fire

Story Info
A woman falls into the clutches of a bubbly bimbo succubus.
5k words
4.73
20.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelei's Note: This commissioned story features cisgirl POVs and contains heavy corruption themes, nc, candy and sweetening elements, degradation/humiliation, bimbofication, and everything else listed in the tags. Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story!

~ ~ ~ ~

"There we go, my little one. Isn't that sssooo much easier?"

"Eeeasier..." The human Rift Ranger drooled and slowly nodded, whimpering as the coils wrapped around her shoulders and bound her fast.

"Yesss," Celeste purred. The breathtaking coil fiend slowly smiled. She was a rapturous beauty in all senses of the word--pale coral-red skin striking against her shimmering blue-and-green spiraling eyes, crimson spilling down around her heart-shaped face in rolling waves, dark luscious lips, and a figure to kill for, with breasts nearly as big as her hopeless little plaything's head. Below her waist, her form swelled into thick, ponderous coils, impossibly long and shimmering a fiery red. Her serpentine tail pulsed and vibrated as it tightened around the human, slowly milking every last ounce of resistance from that weak, adorable little body.

This was always her favorite part. The part where it stopped being a fight and started being a feast. Poor little Celia, or whatever her name was, had caught Celeste's attention the second she'd arrived on the scene to confront the wicked demoness menacing her town.

She'd been so single-minded, so hellbent on earning Celeste's full, undivided attention.

In a sense, all of that was still true of her. Celeste admired her prize, a gasping slut with ruby-red cheeks, plump never-painted lips currently parted in an wanton 'o'-shape, that slight frame almost totally obscured beneath Celeste's embrace. Her round wide-rimmed glasses were on the ground, crushed beneath Celeste's coils. She wouldn't need them anymore.

All she needed for her eyes were the beautiful spirals they now reflected into eternity.

"And," Celeste went on, "you want to help me now, don't you?" She traced a fingertip along the woman's cheek, and the woman squeaked. "You mussst feel ssssooo embarrassed about trying to ssstop me before."

"Yes," the woman whimpered, "s-silly to try to resist. Stupid to try to resist. S-stupid sexy slutttt..." Her jaw went totally slack as the coils undulated and tightened. "Cuh... can't resist Celeste..."

Celeste beamed in triumph and, cooing, reached down to condescendingly smoosh the little slut's adorable plump cheeks together. "Now, my sssweet, I want you to concentrate very hard," she said, leaning in close, drowning her sweet slave in her hypnotic swirling eyes, "on this lovely feeling of sssurrender."

"I... guh..." the woman drooled, tongue lolling, her eyes crossing adorably from the effort.

Goodness, she looked like such a cute little bimbo right now. Celeste licked her lips, her seven forked tongues briefly tasting the now ex-Ranger's arousal, her need, her dripping desire. Celeste could just eat her up.

Celeste nodded slowly. "That'sss right!" she said encouragingly, nodding slowly and watching the human girl nod slowly in time with her head's bobbing motions, totally affixed to her eyes, totally addicted to Celeste's control. "Tell me what you want, my ssslutty little toy~"

"Mmm... m-more," the woman slurred, a big, dumb smile spreading across her face as she stared at her own panting tongue and drooled shamelessly. "Mmmoorrre..."

Celeste sent another shivering vibration through her coils, and as the woman's eyes closed in bliss, the world began to melt away.

It started slowly. The woman was drowning in sin as she quivered and moaned, and Celeste kept giving her exactly what she wanted, what she needed--more, more, more. The cursed glen around them began to look blurry, and then it started to dissolve, the colors running like the world was a painting that had been left out in the rain.

"That'sss it," Celeste cooed, beaming down at her captivated toy, "sssuch a good little ssslut!"

She began to slide her coils between the girl's legs, and the girl started to whimper and whine faster, louder. Feeling especially wicked, and eager to hear more, Celeste gave her tail another little vibration, and relished the girl's cries and squeals of bliss as juices dripped onto her tail.

"Aww, cumming already?" Celeste shook her head and tutted. "You've already cum five times for me!" Her coils vibrated harder, milking out the woman's ecstasy as long as possible. "Don't tell me you want more!"

"mmmmooorrre," the depraved little slut mewled, moaning, humping Celeste's tail for what little she was now worth. "m-mo--a-aAAH!"

She cried out as another deep vibration went through the sinfully pulsing tail, and she started to cum a sixth time.

"Always more," Celeste purred. The world was starting to flow by, now, and she could feel the sounds of rushing water roaring past her. She could see nothing but the horny toy squirming and writhing in her coils. "Gluttonousss little coilssslut!"

"Yes! Yes yes yessss!"

"My little toy~"

"oh, p-pleeeease..."

"And you know a good girl never ssstopsss at one.

"oh, yes..."

"Cum for me again, toy~"

And as the seventh orgasm sang through the squealing bimbo, the molten, flowing world around them sped up, surged around them like a howling snowstorm--

--and then was still.

The world was still putting itself together, however. Celeste tasted sweet water on her tongue, and she wasted no time in spitting it out and swimming to the edge, human in tow in her coils, as the River Lethe became visible around them.

The world crackled and flared into life like flame spreading across a dry floor of sawdust. As the human's gasps and moans slowly subsided into blissful rest, Celeste looked up at the Gardens of Gluttony.

Hell was a place of twisting, crackling wires, a place where the very soil beneath one's feet was so suffused with sin that it tugged at any souls that passed over it. For demons, it was a hungry, tingling feeling. For mortals, Celeste imagined it felt a little more... intense.

This feeling ran deeper on the Gluttony Layer than anywhere else, a constant buzz of desire that ran beyond simple hunger, beyond simple need. It was voracious, all-consuming, and though the candy-coated forest seemed to provide bounty without measure, those who partook of the sensuous delicacies of the Gardens would find the cups of their needs never filled.

Celeste smiled. It was good to be back in Hell, if only for a visit. Already she could feel the Realm of the Rivers refreshing her, restoring her. She'd stay here to rejuvenate for a short time, then return to the Material with this helpful 'steed' of hers.

She slithered over to a nearby tree, as tall as a great old oak and as dense as a rose briar. Pale streaks of light rose up the tree's trunk and ran across the branches like red-hot wires, and the glimmering pink peach-like fruits sparked and sparkled as if electrified. The orangish sky above passed out of sight as she entered the darkness of the tree's thick canopy.

Celeste reached up for one of the fruits, licking her lips with her seven forked tongues. She was about to pluck an especially plump and juicy-looking peach off the branch when she heard a giggle from above.

Oh! She smiled. How ironic that she of all fiends would forget to look up.

She raised her head and met the gleaming eyes--one brilliant gold, one smoldering red--of a demoness.

Well, to be precise, first her eyes met the demoness's rear.

The demoness was sitting in a low-down bough of the great tree, dressed in only a pair of very tight shorts and a plain crop top. Her luscious ass, of a mottled green hue, squished down into the branch like it was a swan harpy-down pillow. Her bare midriff and the small of her back bore streaks of red and gold breaking up the green, reminding Celeste of an exotic bird she had seen once caught in the web of an enormous, brilliantly-colored garden spider. Long dark crimson hair flowed around her body like a waterfall of blood, perfectly smooth and seamless, without even a strand out of place as she swayed from side to side.

Behind her lovely wriggling ass flicked a long crimson tail with a pronged arrow tip.

Celeste's lips curved up in a smile. How... delicious.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ciari panted, rising slowly to her hands and knees in the soft grass and carefully watching the two demons face off. It was sort of hard to tell if they were evenly-matched, or if one had the edge over the other.

Demon fights were weird like that. Demons worked so many moves ahead it was generally impossible to keep up.

The Rift Ranger bit her lip, forcing her gaze away. Noticing the 'grass' starting to climb around her knees, she fumbled around briefly and activated a runestone on her belt. The grass burned when it touched her and shrank back with a hiss, and her head cleared a little, leaving an aftertaste like burnt bread on her tongue.

She smiled grimly. The coil fiend hadn't even bothered to take all her gear. Foolish.

She struggled to her feet and backed up to the river's edge.

She'd done what she could. Her memories were a little murky still. The Lethe would do that to someone. It could even erase all memories and leave them an empty-headed doll if they got a good gulp of it. Still, she was pretty sure this was as good as she could have hoped for. Mistre--Celeste would be stuck in Hell, at least for a while, until she found another mortal to help her get back. Especially if she really had lost to the succubus.

Celeste would be back sooner or later. She was tricky like that. But there was nothing Ciari could do about it. What mattered was, the villages under her protection were safe. Now it was high time she saw to her own safety.

She gulped, trying to ignore the wet, lewd sounds coming from behind her. She'd just leave them to it. Her big priority right now was getting home. She needed fiend magic to take the Lethe.

Her mind was racing, looking for options as she turned back to the River, when she heard a loud flapping of wings from above.

In a sudden impact and flurry of motion, Ciari was shoved into the ground, inches from the river's edge.

Someone had tackled her--a soft, curvy, smooth form--and pinned her down. She lay there, briefly stunned by the impact.

After a moment, she found herself being rolled over. Ciari found herself staring up into the shimmering rosy heart-eyes of a beaming pink-haired succubus. The succubus was straddling her, tail flicking behind her head, cotton candy-pink lips curved up in a big, innocent smile.

"Hiiii~" the succubus exclaimed. "My name's, like, Candi. What's yours, you little cuuutie?"

Ciari whimpered and squirmed.

"So, I heard," Candi whispered, leaning in with a conspiratorial grin, "that someone's looking for..." Her voice rose to a sultry coo. "... a ride~"

~ ~ ~ ~

Ciari squirmed beneath the beaming succubus. 'Candi' was a breathtaking creature, with wavy shoulder-length hot pink hair framing her heart-shaped face and big gleaming rosy eyes speckled with pale hearts. A heart-tipped tail flicked from behind her rear, and all she wore was a fluffy-trimmed low-cut babydoll dress that scarcely made it past her hips. A pair of sharp but very short horns peeked out over her hair. Her lips were luscious and pillowy, glistening a vibrant pink. Ciari already knew this had nothing to do with lip gloss or lipstick, just like the perfect rosy cheeks and flawless skin had nothing to do with blush or foundation. The succubus twirled a cherry-red sticky pop between her fingers of the hand not currently helping her pin Ciari to the ground.

"I-It's... not actually what I had in mind," The Rift Ranger squeaked. "So g-get off of me, please."

She knew she was stronger than the succubus, but throwing a succubus off of you rarely had anything to do with strength. She was still dizzy from the River Lethe--even without having drunk any of it earlier, her memories were scattered from swimming through it, and even though she knew she knew techniques for escaping a succubus, right now she couldn't quite seem to place any of them.

"Not what you had in mind?" Candi giggled again and bounced in place. "What did you have in mind, pretty girl?"

Ciari tried to avoid looking at those breasts. She... surely she knew techniques for that, right? There was somewhere else she had to look. Not the breasts, not the...

... eyes...

The forehead. That was it. She fixed her gaze on Candi's forehead. "It's no concern of yours," she said, keeping her voice trimmed to the prim neatness she usually preferred to show adversaries. And Candi was, she reminded herself carefully, an adversary. Candi's heat felt very nice, and she smelled very nice, too--vanilla was an unusual scent for demons, almost gentle enough for Ciari to forget the danger--but all this innocuous sweetness only put Ciari even more on guard. A Rift Ranger couldn't afford to get sloppy around even the friendliest of demons. Especially the friendliest of demons. Something was most definitely not right here.

Candi giggled, reminding Ciari belatedly that she'd been asked a question. "I mean, like, you're looking for a ride down the River, aren't you?" she asked, wiggling her butt.

Ciari hesitated, then gave a terse, unimpressed nod. Of course she was. Where else could an ensouled human seek to go when trapped in Hell?

She required a demon to help her through, naturally. But not this demon. She felt sure of that much. She breathed in Candi's delicious scent and felt her mind twirl and spin like a dancer. She. She needed someone weaker. An imp. A devourer. Not a succubus. Especially not a succubus as... as breathtakingly gorgeous as this one...

"You need a ride," Candi repeated, smiling slightly, as if smug that she'd guessed the right answer--which was, agin, ridiculous, as it was a completely obvious answer, but Ciari wasn't going to inform her of this. "And I'd, like, super-duper love to help a cutie like you~!"

Ciari squirmed as the succubus giggled again. Heavens, this heat was... difficult to ignore. She kept her eyes trained on the succubus's forehead and swallowed. "You're very kind," she said tersely. "Please get off me, and maybe I'll think about it."

"Ooh, you will?" Candi's eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh, that'd besoooo sweet of you!" She leaned in for a kiss on the lips, and Ciari twisted her face just in time to receive it on the cheek instead. She whimpered under her breath anyways, feeling the softness, the fullness of Candi's lips, that sticky-sweet 'lipstick' lingering on her skin, spreading a nice nice melty sensitivity across her cheek. She almost felt her lips curving upward into a smile before she stopped herself.

"I'm soooo much better than some silly imp," Candi went on, as if reading Ciari's thoughts. She showed no sign of disappointment as she pulled back from the kiss. "Like, oh my gods, arriving back in the Material with an imp? Soooo embarrassing!" She batted her eyelashes down at Ciari.

"I don't particularly care," Ciari said tersely, "about the prestige of my ride. And I don't care to bring a succubus back to the Material for mortals to worry about."

She hadn't meant to be so blunt, and the second the words were out, she felt her cheeks redden slightly. But Candi didn't seem annoyed. The succubus just giggled, which almost felt worse. "Well, duuuh!" she cooed, smirking as if Ciari was saying something very foolish and obvious. "But I'm, like, obviously not a threat to a smarty-smart girl like you, silly!"

Ciari bit her lip. Every time Candi giggled, her tits jiggled, wobbled, quivered. It was getting increasingly hard not to glance down, even knowing the immense dangers of looking at a succubus's chest. The dangers were massive, huge, overwhelming. The immense... massive, heaving dangers...

"See, like," Candi said with big, innocent eyes, and Ciari's eyes shot back to her forehead, "you can see that I'm soooo dumb and silly! I couldn't possibly be any danger to you!"

Ciari swallowed. "Maybe I'll think about it," she said, trying to keep her voice mild and conversational, but still firm, "if you get up off of me."

"Aww, but it's so cozy here!" Candi giggled. She batted her eyelashes. "Pleeeease? I can get you home back so quick! It'll be soooo easy!"

"I-I'm not--"

"Please?" Candi cooed. "Please? Please?" She began bobbing back and forth, her motions almost serpentine, bouncing with her eagerness. "I'm basically an imp! Everyone always says so! Pleeease?"

Ciari took a deep breath in and felt her head spinning. Her eyes were on the tits again, drat it. They bounced and swayed so enticingly with Candi's motions. She knew there was a reason she needed to not stare, but... it felt so dreadfully easy...

"I'll be soooo good," Candi whined, bobbing from side to side, up and down, bounce-bounce-bounce. "I'll do ev-ry-thing-you-say~" She timed her bounces with her words like she was delivering a cheerleader's chant.

"I..." Ciari was trying to remember what she'd been trying to do. Wasn't she trying to avoid staring at something? Every time Candi's beautiful breasts bounced, her thoughts bounced with them. Candis eyes. She had to... avoid staring at her eyes. Right?

Gosh, why was she so... forgetful...

She felt Candi's knee come to rest between her Ciari's legs, and that thought scattered like falling snow as she gasped.

Gasped in sweet, vanilla-scented pheromones.

Ciari's thoughts spun and twirled like falling maple seeds in a sweet, warm autumn breeze. She tried to remind herself that she mustn't breathe in so deep, that breathing in was... was bad, was going to place her under... under Candi's spell. Yes. That was it. That was what she had to do, she thought, smiling with relief. She only had to keep from taking in too much of the succubus pheromones and she'd be fine. She took another deep breath to steady her resolve. She could resist this.

"You know I'm no threat," Candi purred, "because I can't help myself! It just feels soooooo good to be sweet anddumb!"

"s-sweet..." Ciari mumbled, taking another deep breath. Gosh, this succubus sure did seem pretty harmless. Was she really a threat at all?

"And dumb," Candi supplied with a giggle, giving her sticky pop a long, suggestive lick.

Ciari giggled. "d-dumb..."

Her voice, as glossy and vapid as Candi's lips, echoed in the silence. She froze.

Had she just... giggled?

"N-No," she stammered, and glared, "no, I--I beg your pardon, but I'm just not going to--"

Candi just giggled, popped the sticky candy out of her mouth, and popped it right past Ciari's parted lips.

"MMMmMF!" Ciari screamed, trying to spit it out, but Candi held her mouth closed, and Ciari could only thrash in useless rejection. She glared furiously, feeling her cheeks going hot.

At that moment, she felt less worried about the properties of the candy and more about, like, just the embarrassment of it.

Everything felt blurred in her panic, blurred into pink candy sweetness. She knew this was no good, she couldn't let Candi win, she squirmed and thrashed and threatened, but all that squirming just caused Candi's knee to rub between her legs, and that felt so good, the knee sliding against her slick need, and she found she wanted to keep doing it, and wanted to keep sucking on that sweet candy, suck-suck-suck, ooh, it, it tasted nnniiice....

12