And Never a Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jordan, you in?" asked Bix, and one of the guys detached himself from the pool game and approached us. Bix prepared the device, and it began making the rounds.

"Where is everyone?" Alyssa asked Bix as I took a cautious hit. "I thought..."

"In back in the hot tub," said Bix.

"Oh okay," she said. "Is he...?"

"Yeah." They seemed to be speaking some sort of code, which was mildly annoying but didn't seem to be anything to worry about. We did a few more hits, talked a bit, and Bix got water bottles for everyone. The video gamers were oblivious to us, and the stripper laughed at something the other pool player said. The weed came on pretty fast, and I felt a nice buzz, and we were just past midnight, and the new day seemed a lot better than the old one.

"Ready babe?" Bix asked Vickie.

"For the last hour," she said, pretending to pout. He laughed, rose from his seat, and took her hand.

"Make yourselves at home," he said to Alyssa and me, as he and Vickie started up the stairs. Well, apparently she wouldn't be needing a ride home.

"We're gonna hit the hot tub, okay?" asked Alyssa.

"Absolutely," said Bix.

"I don't have a suit," I objected.

"Clothing optional," Bix called from the top of the stairs.

"Not in here," growled Vickie, slapping his butt. They laughed, entered an upstairs room, and closed the door behind them.

*****

We had kicked off our shoes at the front door, so we walked barefoot as Alyssa took my hand and led me back into the house. Through the living room, past a large dining room, into an enormous kitchen, toward open French doors leading out the back.

I felt a delicious thrill at the thought of stripping down and jumping into a hot tub with naked strangers, but I really hadn't made the mental leap yet to believing that it was actually going to happen. The most likely scenario seemed to be that I would just check out the situation, make sure it looked safe to leave Alyssa, say my farewells, and go home to get some sleep.

We emerged onto a dimly lit patio. The hot tub had underwater lighting, giving off a greenish glow like a subterranean beast rising from its volcanic lair. I could see three people in the tub, which looked like it could comfortably hold eight or so.

As we approached, I got a better look at the two nearest occupants: two men, with massive arms and shoulders up out of the water and resting on the tub's concrete lip. Their size was a bit intimidating, but I could make out warm smiles. They might have been African American, but for some reason they seemed to me to be Samoan or Fijian, which wasn't uncommon in Long Beach.

The third occupant, at the far end, was Marcus.

There was a cloud of steam rising from the water, and I couldn't clearly make out his face in the dim light, but there was no doubt. I felt a surge of warmth in my core, but no real shock. Maybe the marijuana had cushioned me from surprise, or perhaps my mind had already assembled the clues that had been scattered throughout the evening: the side-eye glances and knowing smiles during dinner; Alyssa and Vickie's insistence that I stay instead of just dropping them off; the half-finished code speak sentences between Bix and Alyssa.

I had always felt like fate was pushing Marcus and me together, like there were forces in the universe that had determined that our fates were intertwined, but this was something more concrete. Human hands had crafted this benign conspiracy. Had Marcus's friends made this meeting happen, with Marcus just as clueless as me? Or had Marcus orchestrated this whole thing? The truth was it really didn't matter. Marcus was here, and so was I, and now I felt his irresistible gravity pulling on me. Like the moon circling earth, I was no longer capable of escaping his orbit.

"Hi guys!" said Alyssa with a flirty giggle.

"Uh oh, party crashers," rumbled one of the burly giants, and everyone laughed. Then there was a lull, as they all seemed to be waiting for something...

"Marcus," I said, barely a whisper, but it carried.

"Kiki," he answered, his firm, strong voice seeming to dominate the night, entering me and vibrating deep inside.

"Might as well hop in, party crashers," said a giant.

"How's the water?" asked Alyssa.

"It's naked," chuckled the other colossus.

"Well in that case..." said Alyssa. She moved to stand in front of me, and pushed her hair aside, revealing the zipper to her dress.

"You wanna do me?" she asked, glancing over her shoulder at me.

"I thought I was gonna do you," said giant #1. Alyssa responded with a flirty giggle that seemed to be a confirmation of his wish.

I reached out and undid the little hook at the top of her dress, then drew down the zipper, revealing an expanse of warm, light- brown skin. She shrugged, let the dress fall, and stepped out of it. Her gorgeous body, slightly thicker than mine, was now clothed only in a matching black bra and thong. She stood patiently, so I reached out again to unhook her bra.

I felt a thrill at the intimacy of touching her soft, bare skin and her sexy lingerie. The bra fell away, she slid down her panties, and then she stood gloriously nude for the hot tub audience. She playfully struck a couple of pinup poses, drawing equally playful whistles and catcalls from her new fans. And then...

She didn't try to move me, she simply circled behind me. I felt her fingertips brushing my hair aside, and heard my zipper opening. I felt no inclination to stop her as my dress fell away. As I stood in my lingerie, she leisurely caressed my back and arms. She made a bit of a show of my bra, pulling the straps down over my shoulders and guiding my arms free, before finally unhooking me.

The bra fell away, and the giants actually gasped. My large, firm breasts were finally free, and I could feel my long dark nipples hardening. Most of my lovers have told me they've never encountered breasts like mine, and the Samoans clearly echoed that sentiment.

"Jeeeesus," moaned one of the giants.

"Marcus, you DOG," grumbled the other.

My body shivered at the feel of a cool breeze and the hot stares from the men in the tub. Alyssa's fingers touched my hips, hooked into the straps of my panties and tugged down. Now I stood nude before them.

Alyssa moved to stand next to me, and I half-turned to face her. She was gorgeous in the dim light, eyes shiny, lips full and wet, and it was the easiest thing in the world to lean forward and...

...kiss her...

Her lips were soft and delicious and her bare skin smooth and warm where I touched her, and I moaned inside her mouth when our breasts came together. There was heat in our embrace, but we were tentative and gentle. We both knew this was just a warmup.

She broke the kiss before I did. Her eyes were a bit wild, and her face was flushed.

"Oh my god," she whispered. "Maybe...another time?" I smiled and touched her cheek.

She took my hand again and led me to the rail and the steps that descended into the tub. There, she dropped my hand, leaving me behind as she stepped in and waded over to where the two big boys sat. There was plenty of room on either side of them, but she squeezed in between instead, causing some shifting and playful grumbling.

And then my eyes turned to Marcus. He sat straight across from the steps. From this angle he was a dark silhouette, backlit by a porchlight and lit from beneath by the eerie green hot tub glow. I descended the steps, moving into the waist deep water at the center, and went to him. It took me only two or three strides, but it seemed much longer, as if I approached on an extended runway.

As I neared him, he leaned forward and reached out a hand to take mine. Left to my own devices, I might have sat next to him, or maybe sidesaddle on his knees, but now I was under his control. His hands touched my hips, and he began to position me to his liking. He turned me so I was facing away from him, then guided me back...

I was standing over him, legs apart, my inner thighs touching his outer. My balance seemed to disappear, or maybe he exerted gentle pressure, but I was falling back into him. My ass bumped into his chest and I began to slide down.

His cock wasn't at all where I expected it to be. I reached it before I anticipated, and it was so hard it angled away from his body, and the head slid into my folds and he was beginning to enter me. And he felt so huge, and I felt myself stretch...I wasn't ready for this, and in a panic, I shot my hands backward trying to stop my fall. They landed on his waist or hips but slid off, and I continued downward, and he was two or three inches into me.

I came to a sudden jarring stop as my hands hit the underwater bench where he sat. I gasped, adjusting to the stretching, burning pain of his cock partially inside of me. It hurt, but it was a delicious pain, and somewhere inside me I felt a yearning, pleading voice begging me to just let go and take him all the way inside...

I heard a mumbling whisper across the hot tub. My eyes snapped open, and my brain snapped back to reality. Alyssa and her enormous boy toys were staring at me, clearly enjoying the show.

"No," I moaned. This was too much. I'd fucked Marcus before, but technically it was before his marriage and it was done entirely in private. Now I had a married man's cock inside me in front of a hot tub full of witnesses. I had to put a stop to this.

My back and my hips were already arching away from him, and I couldn't move any further without leverage. My arms were fully extended, and they were already bearing most of my weight. If I tried to move them, I'd slide deeper onto Marcus's cock.

I tried to press down using my legs. If I could plant my feet, I could press down and lift myself off him. But my feet weren't directly under me, they were out in front of me, and I wasn't pressing straight down, but instead pressing more outward away from my center of gravity. I began to lift, moving my hips up an inch or two, putting more and more weight on the spot where my feet touched the floor of the hot tub...

...the slippery floor...with my feet not firmly planted...

My feet slipped. Not just a tiny slip, but a complete loss of traction. My feet literally shot straight out in front of me. The sudden weight shift caused one of my hands to slip off the underwater bench, then the other...

...and suddenly all my weight on him was supported by a single point of contact: his rock-hard cock inside my pussy...

...and there might have been some traction there, some painful traction, because his cock was so huge and my pussy so tight, and the water gave me some buoyancy. but my walls were wet and slippery and had been all day, ever since that stolen courtyard kiss earlier in the day.

And so I slid down onto him, and he slid up into me, deep and hard and fast and violently. And it only took a second, and then he was almost fully inside, stopped for the moment, and for a brief instant I felt nothing. But then I was engulfed by a deep, powerful, red hot pain. It felt like my body had been torn open and it was so intense I thought I might pass out. But my body kicked into emergency overdrive, pumping me full of endorphins. The second, third, and fourth waves of pain contained increasing gradients of pleasure, and after a moment I lay back against him, my body still shocked by the sudden invasion, but luxuriating in hot, fiery bliss.

I felt his big, strong hands on my hips, steadying me and locking me against him. I moved to adjust myself, and so did he, and it caused me open even more and I felt more of his length slipping into me. It seemed impossible that I had any more territory left for him to conquer. My hands, looking for someplace to be, rested on his for a moment, then rose up out of the water over my head, and I grasped his hair behind me. I pulled his head closer to me, turned my own, and we managed an awkward over-the-shoulder kiss.

My boobs had gone briefly underwater during my descent onto him, but now they were back up in the night air, and a breeze chilled them. I saw something rising out of the water in front of me. Like two krakens emerging from the depths, his hands broke the surface and took hold of my shivering breasts. I was overwhelmed by their warmth; it flooded me, radiating from my chest deeper and lower into my body. My pussy throbbed, quivered, and convulsed, gripping him hard, and he uttered a deep groan of pleasure. As my internal spasm released, I seemed to slight yet deeper onto him.

He continued to gently massage my boobs, but it wasn't quite what I wanted. My girls like to play rough sometimes, and tonight was a special occasion. I lowered my hands onto his and squeezed; he took the hint and groped me with more pressure and passion. I purred and moved my hands back to his hair. I liked the feeling of being stretched out on him. My legs intertwined with his, my feet hooking around the underside of his calves. That gave me the leverage to begin moving my hips and allowing his cock to move in and out of me. He began to move with me, and now we were truly fucking.

I heard a moan and looked across the hot tub to see Alyssa with her two Islander giants. She had her arms wrapped around the one to her left, and they were kissing passionately. For a moment I felt bad for the other massive man who was apparently left out, but then I noticed that he was partially turned toward her, and his arms were now underwater. Somehow his movements seemed to be synched with hers, and I suddenly realized that she would be offering herself not to one or the other of the gentle giants, but to both at once. It seemed that some agreement had been reached, either sometime earlier in the evening before we arrived or in the moments since we entered the tub. I felt joy for her and the pleasure she would be giving and receiving in the next few hours. Perhaps a hint of envy as well, but only a tiny one; I was fucking Marcus, and likely would be for some time, and I wouldn't trade that for anything in the world.

Marcus, meanwhile, had discovered my long, thick, erect nipples. He touched them, teased them, then gave them a little tweak. I moaned and my hips moved more sharply, and another surge ran through my body as my pussy closed tight against him yet again. He liked that, and he pinched down a bit harder, exploring the limits of my nipples' sensitivity to pain. What I knew, and he would soon discover, was that tonight there would be no limits. He squeezed even more tightly...

"Harder," I whispered, and involuntarily emitted a growl. He twisted hard, I gasped and convulsed again. Emboldened, he did something amazing...

Gripping tightly with his thumbs and forefingers, he began to tug steadily and hard on my nipples, lifting my breasts up and out, away from my body, up and out of the water. My hard little cherries strained under the heavy weight of my full boobs.

"Oh Jesus," I groaned. He continued to lift. I felt my nipples begin to slip through his fingers, and I thought he might have to release and start over. Instead, he clamped down even harder, locking me into a grip that seemed like it could never slip.

"Oh, FUCK!" I yelped. Hot, burning flashes shot through my body. Not only was his grip considerably tighter, but it was also now locked on the very tips of my nipples, which were much more sensitive. The pain was excruciating. The pleasure was exquisite.

We were in a rhythm now, beginning to fuck with energy and passion. As he pistoned in and out of me, the pressure on my nipples eased and tightened, and the pleasure ebbed and flowed. The entire weight of my heavy breasts now hung suspended from two tiny, razor-sharp little points of pain.

The pleasure was beyond anything I could remember, or even imagine. I wondered how my body could contain so much ecstasy without exploding into orgasm. It seemed like I was climbing a mountain, nearing the top but not quite able to reach that peak from which I could tumble down the other side. He pumped in and out, my breasts rocked and my nipples were on fire. I seemed to hover right at the edge of orgasm forever. It seemed I needed one more stimulus to get there, one more trigger...

"I love you," he whispered right into my ear...

I came...

...like an avalanche. His three words detonated me, and it seemed like every part of my body exploded at once. My abdominal muscles seized up and shuddered. My chest seemed to lock and my breath stopped. My arms and legs stiffened. My hips thrashed violently. My pussy convulsed over and over...

I came...

"Oh my fucking god, oh fuck yes, oh god, YESSS!" I screamed into the night. Of course our fellow hot tubbers heard it. No doubt the people in the house heard it: the stripper probably giggling, the video gamers even momentarily distracted, Bix and Vickie frozen in mid-stroke at my howls. Probably the neighbors heard it, and maybe their neighbors as well...

I came...

I was blind. My eyes rolled back in my head, but even if they hadn't, my vision was filled with fireworks and white flashes. There were flickers in my peripheral vision from lack of oxygen since my body was no longer breathing...

I came...

My insides seemed to melt, turning into a hot lava flow that rushed down through my body into my pussy and was ready to rush outward, but just then Marcus's upstroke slammed his cock deep into me, forming a seal that led to a pressure buildup inside me and I felt like I would explode for a second before the downstroke opened me and then I did explode, a blast of my liquid pleasure jetting out into the warm water...

And I came, convulsing and screaming, blind and gushing, seemingly forever...

I lay back against Marcus, gasping for breath and shivering violently. He finally released my tortured nipples, and the caress of the hot water as my breasts fell back into the water caused me to let out a tiny shriek, and my pussy pulsed again with an aftershock. Marcus held my body tight against him, kissing my neck and shoulders and ears and whispering in my ear.

"So beautiful," he murmured. "So in love with you..."

After a little while, my breathing got back to normal, and my shivering stopped. I just lay there, basking in the warm water and the afterglow and enjoying the feel of his muscular chest against my back. His hands and arms moved again. He cupped both breasts now with one hand and forearm, while his other hand massaged my lower chest just beneath my boobs. Soon, it moved lower, caressing my tummy, then lower still, touching my furry landing strip.

And then he touched my still sensitive clit, and shards of pleasure shot through me. He stroked it, rubbed it, then pressed gently down on it, squeezing it lightly against his still hard shaft. And he began to move in and out of me, while my clit was compressed onto him, and it felt warm and wonderful, and the pleasure began to build again. It wasn't as wild or painful or desperate as before, but I got where I needed to be soon enough, and a warm, satisfying orgasm pulsated through me.

I lay back against him and drifted. I didn't fall asleep, I just went somewhere else for awhile, a world of pink clouds and warm breezes and cotton candy. When I came back, I looked across the tub and noticed that Alyssa and her hulking companions were gone.

"We should get out soon," he said. "I don't wanna get all wrinkled."

"They may be running out of rooms," I replied. He chuckled and lifted me off him. He turned my body perpendicular to his, then moved his hands under my knees and shoulders. He stood, holding me in his arms as we strode across the pool to the steps. He ascended, carrying me like Poseidon hauling a mermaid concubine up from the watery depths. On dry land at last, he set me gently on my feet, grabbed an oversized beach towel and began to dry me, gently and thoroughly. I loved the feeling of him pampering me.