And So They Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled out and made way for his brother, Mio saw glistening traces of wetness on his cock. Oh God, was all that from her? Once the initial shock from being penetrated had subsided, and her efforts at fighting back were unsuccessful, her body began to respond. The constant thrusting, the steady ins and outs, whether she admitted it or not - felt good. So good that her body responded naturally. She couldn't comprehend, the battle between her psychological state and physical state was confusing and conflicting. Her mind said no, at least she believed so, while her body noticeably reacted to stimulation.

As the younger brother made his way, his cock was already fully erect. He had stroked himself while watching and waiting, kept himself ready. He kneeled between her legs, then leaned forward towards her, used his left arm to support his body and his right hand to guide his cock. Their bodies being apart by half the length of his outstretched arm. And in contrast to his older brother, he didn't penetrate her instantly, but rather slowly pressed and rubbed the tip of the head against her lips, then circled around her opening. Only a bit of the head was entered at most, but that was enough to feel how wet his older brother had made her.

He clearly enjoyed the anticipation, maybe even enjoyed the notion that he might be tormenting her. It wasn't difficult to figure out she was aroused, wetness just seemed to ooze out of her and her inner lips and clit were swollen by now. As he was about to push in, he heard his brother say:

"Hey, we don't have all night."

And with that he let himself sunk in all the way until his pubic area rested heavily on hers.

The younger brother had that same smell of sweet malt and hops, but his was mixed with men's deodorant. A bit of a stronger smell which contrasted with the way he moved - slower and deeper, whereas his older brother liked the shorter and harder pounding. Either way and whichever way, it seemed to leave Mio in the same condition; heavy breathing, heart-pounding, and now wetting herself, her thong, and the bedsheet.

She shut her eyes tightly, and again sensation swelled up somewhere deep within. He didn't even grab her wrists to pin her down, her arms were just where the older brother left them; flat on the bed above her head. Although his dick felt longer, and he had a slower but longer thrust than his brother, the sensation was the same. At this point, a cock is a cock and it didn't matter. In her mind she was being raped, her vagina was being used to quench their lust. They didn't even get undressed, just did enough to get their dicks out. They didn't even bother to force her clothes off, they just tugged her thong to the side, just enough for a clear path to her hole. They went on as if she belonged to them, and the only reason for being interrupted while enjoying her, was because one of them couldn't wait for his turn.

SEVEN

While watching Mio's breasts move under her tank top and to the rhythm of his younger brother's steady pounding, the older brother lost his patience and kneeled beside the bed. He reached out and pulled her tank top up, revealing creamy skin and a pair of firm breasts. Her nipples were pinkish under the dim light, pointing up firmly. He bent down, gathered her left tit with one hand, and with an open mouth almost took the whole tit in. His brother evidently couldn't resist either, and due to Mio being quite shorter, he had to arch his torso and back to suck her right nipple.

She lost track of time, but it must have been closer to 45 minutes of her being fucked, as the two men swapped and took turn multiple times. And during the whole 45-minute exploit, there wasn't even one time her vagina was without a cock for longer than a few seconds. That empty feeling when one of them pulled out only lasted a short bit before the other was back inside - cock replacing cock. The swapping made them last longer, and Mio being young and relatively inexperienced, had never been fucked like this. She must have orgasmed a couple of times, with the first one strong and the second a bit less intense. But it was hard to hold back both times. She thought she shouldn't reveal what went through her body, they must not know of the pleasure she experienced. It was wrong, and she couldn't admit to herself how intensely good it felt.

With all her might in trying to hide it, they must have sensed it, she could bite her teeth and withheld her moans, but she couldn't control how her pussy contracted and gripped around their dicks, or how her body trembled right after climax.

After taking turns for the last time, the younger brother was edging closer to climax. At this point he didn't care what his brother might say, he just wanted to finish off. He increased the pace of his thrusts. By this time it was so wet that the loudest sound in her apartment was the wet sounds of their genitals coming together at every thrust. It didn't take long before pleasure built up so much that he felt the muscle under his testicles tightened and a sudden rush made him pull out. Warm thick cum gushed out of him, every bit of it landed on her left thigh. With a loud grunt, he almost collapsed on top of her.

The older brother couldn't wait for his turn, and at one point all 3 of them were on that small bed. He didn't want to wait for his brother to clean off the mess on Mio's thigh, so he grabbed her leg and forced it over to the other leg. The motion made her turn and lie on her side, that way he avoided his brother's mess.

When she laid on her side with legs pressed together and butt sticking out near the edge of the bed, she felt the older brother held on to her waist and hip, then felt his hard cock forcing in. She was exhausted from the long ordeal and from her two orgasms - and just laid there for him. And as fast as he had entered her from behind - he came even faster. Quick moans escaped his mouth as he withdrew from deep within and ejaculated on her butt, near her pussy and their sticky wetness mixed short after.

As quick as they arrived, they have now vanished out the window, down the ladder, and into the night. Leaving Mio on her bed, tank top above her breasts, panties soaked in cum. Both physical and mental states still intact, but the latter confused as she didn't know what to feel and what to make out of what just happened to her.

EIGHT

It has been 4 weeks now since that incident, and it's now well into October. It's Wednesday and the time showing at 7:56pm.

Her fingers searched for the hook, then disengaged it and made sure the steel ladder was released down to the required height. And that her red bra was clearly visible. She went back inside, to the bathroom to wash and clean her girl parts. Then came out and stood by her bed, slowly removed her top, and her panties followed. Then climbed onto her bed, laid flat on her back with legs slightly open, and waited.

She had spent a whole week contemplating and only made the decision this morning while on the bus to class. At least this time it'll be on her own terms. She will be the one initiating it, and her clean vagina will have to be licked and pleasured first before they can fuck it. It will give her a sense of being in control, before giving herself completely to them again, because now she understood and admitted that letting them have their way with her aroused her immensely. Perhaps this way it would be easier to deal with her conscience after.

Finally at 8:09pm, the familiar sound of steel grinding steel and heavy footsteps. But this time, instead of the silhouettes of two men outside the window, there were 3... they must have brought a friend.

12