And Step Daughter Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding my cock into Melissa, her wetness making it easy for me, I take hold of her thighs slowly moving my hips back and forward, my cock sliding deeper inside her with each thrust. Meanwhile Sandra is sucking Melissa's tits, her fingers playing with her clit.

Melissa is moaning loudly, getting wetter, her pussy squishing as my cock moves back and forward. Like her mother she's loud while she's getting fucked.

Sandra moves her mouth to Melissa clit, her hand now squeezing and playing with my balls as I fuck her daughter, trying to slow down my orgasm. I pull my cock out of Melissa's pussy, Sandra takes it in her mouth, sucking it as her tongue licks Melissa's juices off it, I then shove it back into Melissa's pussy, covering it in fresh juice before again offering it to her mother to suck again.

I do this several times but I can feel that I will come soon.

Focusing on Melissa pussy, I thrust my cock deeper and harder into her, my thrusting become more feverish, "Oh God, I'm about to come." I said.

"Come in me," Melissa screams.

"Fill her up, it's my turn to eat your cum out of her pussy," Sandra said.

With one final thrust I come, my hands squeezing her thighs tightly as my cock throbs, pumping her pussy full of cum. Melissa's squeals with an orgasms, her body jumps as she comes.

Sandra is still leaning above Melissa's clit staring at Melissa's pussy with my cock buried in it, a smile of her face. I stay in her until I finish cumming, as my cock leaves Melissa's pussy Sandra takes it in her hand directing it to her mouth. She slowly licks and sucks it, cleaning mine and Melissa's cum off it.

When Sandra finishes I collapsed beside Melissa, Sandra takes my place between Melissa legs, lowering her face to Melissa's pussy, sucking and licking our cum from around and in it, making soft moaning noises as she tasted the cocktail of our combined cum.

Afterwards we lay in each other arms as the girls wait for me to recover, "You know Ted I've been waiting for you to fuck me for weeks," Melissa said, "In the end I gave up waiting and came to you."

Melissa continued, "On that first day when I went to my room, I was lying on my bed naked masturbating, waiting for you to come up and check on me".

"That's why on the day she arrived I spent so long in her room, she needed Mommy to fuck her," Sandra said added.

"At the lake I wanted you to fuck me, I hoped masturbating would have attracted you. I walked around the house half naked hoping you would make a move." Melissa said, "I was desperate for you, I could hear you fucking Mom and wanted you so much."

I was dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say, I didn't read the situation at all.

"My poor baby wanted you so much, masturbating to us fucking just wasn't enough for her, that's why after we fucked I rushed out of bed. I went and fed Melissa your cum while she masturbated again." Sandra said.

For the next two weeks I fucked them both each night, cumming in one so the other could eat her out and then fucking the other who in turned was eaten out. By the end of the two weeks I had Melissa's blessing to see her mother, six months later we were married. We timed it to coincide with Melissa's holidays so she could join us on our wedding night and honeymoon.

12 months later Melissa has a baby sister and Sandra is a grandmother. Melissa has moved back home now and we are one big happy, satisfied family.

12