And Then Came the Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke the kiss, and Marcus was staring at us with his mouth wide open. And his cock painfully erect. He cleared his throat and tried to regain his composure.

"Ummm...can you uncuff me now?" he said.

"No," said Alyssa. "Not done with you yet. I still owe you from three years ago."

"Oh...that..." said Marcus. "I told you I was sorry."

"Oh, you're gonna be sorry," she said, and she kissed me again...

It was supposed to be a joke, a prank on poor Marcus, but my body responded to her. My hands went to her waist and pulled her close. My mouth opened and her tongue invaded me. I was aware, oh so aware, of her breasts against mine. Soft, but with hard aggressive nipples, no bra under her tank top. A warm wave rushed through my body. Her hands slid down my back and grabbed my ass.

"God," whispered Marcus. His hands jerked at his cuffs.

"Fuck," I moaned as she licked my neck and ground against me. Her hands moved up my back...found the zipper to my dress...

...and a few seconds later the dress was pooled at my feet and I was kissing her and holding her and being touched in just my sheer bra and tiny thong, in front of my new husband...

The idea had been to make out in front of handcuffed Marcus, just enough to get him revved up, before shouting "April Fools" and having a good laugh. But we hadn't talked about how far we would actually go, and we suddenly found ourselves on a slippery slope.

She unhooked my bra...

I lifted her tank top over her head...

Our bare breasts came together, warm and soft but when her nipples scraped mine, it took my breath away. I pushed her shorts down, and when my fingers brushed the gusset her panties, she felt warm and damp. We kissed, we ground hard against each other...

"No!" she gasped, breaking the kiss. "I can't...that's as far.." And then she ran into the bathroom and closed the door.

I stood there in just my little thong, looking at Marcus, whose cock was now an angry throbbing purple with a dripping, glistening, precum-covered tip. I struggled to get my breathing back under control.

"Ummm...April Fools," I said.

"Oh," he said. "Oh. You weren't really...oh." Poor Marcus, he looked crushed, like a little boy who just lost his favorite toy.

"You wouldn't have...minded?" I asked. "If we really..."

"Oh, GOD no!" he said.

It took me about three seconds to make a decision. Then I marched to the bathroom and threw the door open without knocking. Alyssa was staring at herself in the mirror like she was wondering who she was, with streaks of tears and eyeshadow running down her cheeks.

"Oh, Kiki, I'm so sorry I --"

I kissed her. And held her. And caressed her. Her tantalizing, intoxicating bare skin touched me everywhere, sending electric sparks through my whole body. But I broke the embrace, grabbed her hand, and dragged her out into the bedroom.

"Marcus, I --"

"It's okay Aly --"

I threw her on the bed and landed on top of her. There was no holding back now. Her hands were on my ass, my breast was in her mouth, her teeth closed on my nipple, my knee ground against her pussy through wet panties.

"Fuck yesss," I moaned.

I had desired her for some time, ever since that night at the hot tub. If there were any doubts about her feelings, they were gone now. I felt hot and liquid inside and my body ached for her. Her mouth did amazing things to my breasts, but I longed to kiss her again, so I did. Her hands were no longer gentle, she was grabbing, groping, squeezing. We made out so hard we were wrestling, and her greater strength enabled her to roll me on my back and take control. With her full weight on me, she drove her thigh into my pussy, into my clit, as she ground against my hip.

She shifted her position, and her pussy was directly aligned with mine. She opened for me, and I for her, and my clit slid over a hard little mound that I knew was her own pearl. We were so close to touching, with just two thin layers of drenched fabric between us. Fucking in our panties added to our pleasure, providing an innocent naughtiness like two college freshman roommates discovering each other.

In any event, it was too late to stop and undress now. We were grinding hard, and I was close, and I sensed she was too...

"Oh god, oh fuck, I'm CUMMING!" she yelled out, and I could feel her pussy convulsing and her labia caressing mine through the fabric, and then there was a warm, wet flood, and it pushed me over the edge.

"Oh baby, oh yes yes YESSS!" I screamed, and I felt my own hot nectar rushing out to meet hers, mixing as we ground together, blending into a delicious cocktail of pleasure held within our dripping panties.

We gasped for breath. Her body felt wonderful on mine, all of our curves seeming to fit perfectly. She trembled and I held her and caressed her, as we slowly eased our way back down from the mountaintop of our shared climax. We kissed again, this time gently and lovingly.

We shared a lovely afterglow. All was right in the world. My body floating on a cloud of ecstasy, a beautiful lover in my arms, my husband handcuffed to the bed...

Oh, right, my husband...

"Ahem," he said. "NOW can you unlock me?"

"I suppose we better put him out of his misery," I sighed.

"I'll get the key," said Alyssa, and she started to roll out of bed.

"Yes," said Marcus.

"No," I said and caught her hand.

"No?" she asked.

"Yes," said Marcus.

"No."

"No?" asked Marcus.

"No."

I got out of bed with her, took her hand and walked her around to Marcus's side of the bed. My hands guided her onto the bed.

"Oh no," she said.

"Oh yes," I said.

"Oh god," Marcus said.

Her lips said no, but her body didn't resist as I positioned her in a straddle position above his waist. I straddled his legs behind her, took his stiff, swollen cock in one hand and pulled her panties aside with my other. I leaned into her body from behind and his cocked touched her opening.

"Oh god no," she said. "We can't..."

"We're family," said Marcus.

"I'm family too," I said, and gave her a shove.

She screeched as she started to fall forward, his cock sinking partway into her before her hands touched the mattress and she stopped herself.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. She whipped her head back and her long brown hair caressed my face and chest.

"So fucking huge," she breathed. Marcus's hands struggled in his cuffs, and I knew they would have gone to her breasts, so I reached around her and did it for him. I massaged, caressed, tweaked, pinched. She rose up and lowered, and then again, and I knew she was easing him up into her. After those first few tentative strokes, she began to move with more strength and confidence. I rolled out of the way, and within a few brief moments she was slamming down hard, and he was thrusting upwards to meet her and their bodies slapped together as their passion ramped.

I lay next to them and watched as my own fervor grew and my fingers dipped into my panties and found my throbbing clit. I stared, enraptured, as my gorgeous friend fucked my beautiful husband. And they were cousins, for fuck's sake, and that part felt deliciously dirty, and I felt wild pleasure swirling inside me, swimming to the surface.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Oh fucking FUCK!" I shrieked and I came hard, staring into her eyes, and she came too. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened in a stunning o face, and her entire upper body blushed red, and she shuddered and let out a yelp.

"GARRRRR!" roared Marcus and his hips thrust hard, and I knew he was ejaculating hard and deep inside her. His hands strained in his cuffs and the rail of the headboard gave way and he was showered by little splinters of wood. Splinters or no, she leaned down onto him and they kissed, and I rolled over into them and my arms held them both as their bodies trembled in the final throes of orgasm...

*****

Later, we three lay together in a tangle of limbs that would be difficult to describe. Marcus, hands finally uncuffed, lit a blunt and took a couple of hits before passing it to Alyssa.

"Good shit," said Alyssa after her second hit. "Got it from Bix?"

"Where else?" he said. Alyssa passed it on to me. I took a couple of hits, and Marcus reached for it.

"No," I said, passing it back to Alyssa instead. "Still mad at you."

"Why, baby?" he asked.

"Your stupid dominatrix prank," I said. "You're lucky Alyssa told me what you were planning. If I hadn't known, I woulda just left you there. Run out the door and kept running. You never woulda seen me again."

"Awww, baby," he said, and reached to take the blunt from Alyssa.

"No," she said, and handed it to me instead. "I'm still not over what you did to me three years ago, Marcus."

"What happened three years ago?" I asked. "That must have been some serious prank."

They shared a look. His eyes were wide and pleading, his head giving a little shake to indicate that he really didn't want her to tell me. She smirked and rolled her eyes.

"I'll tell you in two years," she said, "when the statute of limitations runs out."

"Oh dear..."

A little while later, Marcus ordered snacks from room service. I raided the mini bar, getting a beer for Marcus, bottled water for Alyssa, and a diet coke for myself.

"I don't want to get ahead of myself," Alyssa said, "but if you guys ever wanna do this again..."

"Oh hell yes," said Marcus. I said nothing, though, and they both turned to me with expectant looks.

"The next time we do this," I said, "will be on April Fools Day."

The looks of confusion and disappointment on their faces were adorable. If only I'd had a camera handy to capture the moment.

"But honey..." said Marcus.

"We have to wait a whole year?" asked Alyssa, a slightly desperate tone in her voice. I laughed out loud.

"It's still April Fools Day, you fools," I said. "We only have to wait till after room service is gone."

#####

12