And You're Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

I'm Violet Christine and this is my true, sexually exciting albeit tragic story about my husband, Michael, his mother, my mother-in-law, Diana, and his father, my father-in-law, John. Before I became part of this fucked up family, I never thought I'd be writing a mother-in-law and father-in-law sexual story but here I am writing just that. With all of us temporarily living together in the same house, just as I never suspected my husband of having incestuous sexual affair with his mother, I never dreamt of having incestuous sex with his father.

Never really sexually attracted to my father-in-law before, it's funny how when you're ready to hit a grand slam homerun and round the bases, life has a way of throwing you a curve ball to strike you out. Just when I thought my life couldn't get any better, just married, and ready to start a family, my husband died. Then, when I was at my lowest point, life had a way of allowing me to steal all the bases and score with an inside the park homerun.

A product of my environment, I'm from Detroit, home of the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings, and Detroit Pistons. I love Detroit but I didn't love the crime infested, gun violent, street walking, and drug dealing area where I lived. No one was safe from violent crime. No one, especially a sexy and beautiful woman, can walk out her front door without being sexually accosted, propositioned, and practically raped.

"Hey baby, nice ass. If you show me your tits, I'll show you my dick. No? Okay. Then, I'll flash you my prick anyway," said a man who hid in a doorway as I walked by him.

Born poor, I've never been to a professional baseball, football, hockey, or basketball game, way too expensive for me. Even though 83% of the population of Detroit is black, and even though black people far outnumber white people in Detroit five to one, if you scan the crowd at any of those professional games all you see are white people. You don't see any black people. Most black folks in Detroit don't have the money to go see a game. Most white folks don't even live in downtown Detroit.

Working to maintain the necessities in life, I had better things to do with my money, such as rent, utilities, and food instead of wasting what little money I earned on entertainment. I'm not from the good section of Detroit, I'm from the poor part of the city. I'm from the rundown, roach, rat, garbage, and crime infested, neglected side of the city, the side they don't show on television. Away from the overexposed, modernized, and revitalized, one-hundred-million-dollar made over riverfront, I'm from the inner city. Unless you live there or work there, I'm from the section where no one goes, not even the police.

"Gun! Gun! Get down. He has a gun!"

Accustomed to seeing guns, drugs, needles, trash, dog poop, scratched off scratch tickets, and condoms everywhere, unless you're the one being shot at, people on the street just ignore them. Just as at nearly, every corner, there's a hooker, at nearly, every corner, there's a drug dealer. The city of vices, Detroit is the city of crime. As long as we stayed within our neighborhood and didn't dare branch out to the Riverwalk, the police left us alone to hopefully kill one another.

"So, what? Let them kill their own," said the mayor, the police commissioner, and the police. "Good riddance. It's just a bunch of criminals, gang members, and niggers. Who cares? Black lives don't matter," he said as if he was saying something funny when, instead, he was saying the truth.

# # #

Not accepted because I'm mixed-race, rejected by both white folks and black folks alike, yet, go figure, every brother wanted to bang me. Every motherfucking nigger wanted to have sex with me. Every two-bit hoodlum riding around the streets on a bike, drug dealer standing on a corner, or pimp driving around in a shiny, new, Cadillac Escalade wanted to hookup with me. Fuck them. I'm not that kind of woman. I have better plans for my life than to have sex with losers.

The price I pay for being naturally sexy, most black men want to see me naked, on my knees, and staring up at them with my blue eyes, while sucking their dicks. Most black men want to put a heavy hand behind my black, pretty head and hump my mouth while fucking my face. The price I pay for being born pretty, most white men want to use me, abuse me, and have sex with me as if I'm their black slave of a whore. Most men whether black or white, want to make me their sexy, submissive bitch.

Yet, sad but true, few men, whether black men or white men, want to marry me. The price I pay for having opinions, men would much rather have sex with me than to have a conversation with me. The price I pay for being smart, educated, and different, few men want mixed-race children. In the way of Toni Morrison's book, the Bluest Eye, calling even more unwanted attention to themselves, few men, want a black child with blue eyes. Just as black men don't want a black woman who's too black, black men don't want a black woman who's too white.

"Did you see her eyes? That black woman has blue eyes," said a white man walking by me on the street when noticing my blue eyes.

As if he had seen it all before, his friend shrugged his indifference.

"Obviously, some slaveowner must have had sex with her great, great grandmother. You see a lot of mixed-race people around here."

Even though I get that's the way that it is, I don't understand why it is the way that it is nor must I like the way that it is. I not only don't like it but also, I don't accept. Yet, out of my control, there's nothing that I can personally do to change how white people feel about black people and about how black men feel about mixed-race women.

Our president of the United States, has no black people in his administration. Just to get their votes, he told black citizens to trust him. Yet, just as he's done nothing for the middle class and lower class, he's done nothing for the black, the poor, and disenfranchised.

Claiming that he never used the word nigger, when it's been proven that he had used the word many times, he had one black woman, but he fired her. Moreover, forget about minorities, he has very few women in his administration. Instead, it's an all-white, elderly man, government administration, an extension of the billionaire boys' club. These are narrowminded and racist men who have their longform opinions of where black people belong in society, at the very bottom.

"Look at that uppity nigger pretending to be white with her light skin and blue eyes. She can't fool me. She's a nigger. Nigger! Go back to Africa, nigger!"

I wish I had a dollar for every time someone called me a nigger. I'd be rich. I wish I had a dollar for every time a man looked at me with sexual lust in his eyes. I wish I had a dollar for every man who wanted me to blow them and for every man who wanted to fuck me. I'd never have to work at a low paying, no benefit, job again.

"Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order?"

# # #

Is it like that everywhere or is it like that mostly in the poorest of neighborhoods. Hard to imagine it being any worse than Detroit, I can only imagine what it must be like on the South Side of Chicago, Flint, Michigan, Oakland, California, and St. Louis, Missouri.

Forgive me for standing on my soapbox but I need to vent. I apologize in advance for hijacking my story by having strong opinions but you would too if you were born black instead of white, and worse, if you were born a mixed-race woman. If you skip down to the sexual part of the story, I'll understand but now that I have this story, my platform to write about how I truly feel, I can't resist the opportunity that I've given myself to vent.

It's bad enough to be a woman in a man's world but it's even worse to be born a black woman in a man's world. Other than being born an American Indian, it's the worst scenario to be born a mixed-race, beautiful woman in a man's world. I'm constantly singled out, stared at, and/or commented on about my beautiful face or my sexy body. Just wanting to be left alone to live my life in peace, I'm continually treated as if I'm a thing instead of a person.

"I'm black and I matter. I'm a woman and I have rights. I'm a United States citizen born in this country just like you. Yet, I'm treated like a second-class citizen," said Violet with sorrow.

I can only imagine what it must have been like to live as a black man when white landowners were allowed to not only have slaves but also allowed to beat them while having sex with their women. The reason why most athletes are strong, black men is because slaveowners mated the strongest men with the healthiest women. The reason why we have an abundance of beautiful, black women is, again, because, when white men weren't fucking black women, they mated the best-looking black men with the best-looking black women.

Other than wanting to have sex with me, I don't understand the reasons why people don't like me based solely on the color of my skin. It's just skin tone. If anything, with my sexy and shapely body, my beautiful face, my full, red lips, and my beautiful, blue eyes, I'm prettier than most of their fat, angry, and ugly wives. Because I like sex and love sucking cock as much as I love fucking cock, instead of being the frigid bitch that many white women are, I'm sexy, willing, and ready.

Yet, whether I was born white, red, yellow, or black, whether I was born beautiful and sexy or fat and ugly, I'm just an ordinary woman. There's nothing extraordinary good or extraordinary bad about me. I'm just me. I'm just like you, no different. We're all the same. All created from the same God and cut from the same cloth, we're all human.

I fear that things will never change until we're invaded by aliens from space. Then, no matter what color we are, it will be us against them, humans against aliens. The only way that black people will be accepted is if there's a third race that are accepted even less.

"Except for his pointy ears and with him being so anal Spock isn't so bad," said William Shatner as Captain Kirk about Leonard Nimoy as Spock. "I rather like him when he's not reading my mind."

# # #

Yet, as if they're back in the African jungle and are naked savages taking whatever they want and whenever they want it, whether they're educated men, successful men, or criminals, I have a way of bringing out the animal in men. Somehow, I boil their base, sexual needs and bring their immoral, sexual desires to the surface. I make them want to do dirty and nasty, sexual things to my beautiful, naked body that they'd never do with their mean, fat, and ugly wives.

If they can't have me willingly, as long as they think they can get away with it without being caught, they'd rape me. As long as know they won't be arrested, the men that I turned down for sex grope me while trying to kiss me. As long as they're not prosecuted in a court of law, the men that I reject for sex are intent on stripping me naked. As long as they know that I won't report them and they won't go to jail, men that I've briefly dated have tried forcing me to have sex.

With no not meaning, I can't count how many men have expose their cocks to me on a first date. I can't count how many men have forced my hand on their erect and naked cocks while hoping that I'd stroke them. I can't count how many men have forced my head down to their erect and naked pricks while hoping that I'd suck them. Just as most men want to cum in my mouth, most men want to fuck me.

Even with me screaming while pushing them away, I can't count how many men have felt my ass through my skirt and/or felt my breasts and fingered my nipples through my blouse and bra. I can't count how many men have stuck their hand up my short skirt while fingering my pussy through my panties and while forcing their tongue in my mouth. I can't count how many men have tried pushing my panties aside to finger my dry pussy. I can't count how many men have stuck their hand down my low-cut blouse and in my bra to feel my naked breasts while fingering my nipples.

"Stop! No! Don't! Oh, my God. Don't you dare! How dare you?"

Thinking of me only as a sexual object instead of a kind, caring, and loving woman, men want me as a lover and/or as a fuck buddy but not as a wife. Until he gets down on one knee, proposes, and puts a ring on my finger, I won't be a whore for just any man. I want romance. I want love. I want respect. I want a husband. I want a baby.

There's more to life than just sucking and fucking cocks. There's more to life than just sex. I don't want just sex. I want everything that goes with a successful life and a happy marriage. I want a man to not only love me but also to financially take care of me. I want a man who wants me for who I am as much as I want him for who he is.

# # #

Turning their heads away from God and to the vile influence of Satan's temptation instead, I have a way of turning every good, Christian, churchgoing man to a lustfully, sexually perverted man. As if it's my fault that they want me, they blame me for sexually teasing them, even when I'm not. Not even romantically and/or sexually interested in them, when I refuse to stroke and/or suck their cock, they call me a whore and a cockteaser. Whether it's my pretty face, my blue eyes, or my shapely body, men would rather have sex with me than to talk to me.

Most all men want to kiss me while touching me and feeling me everywhere. In addition to giving them a goodnight kiss, most all men want me to give them a hand job while they feel my naked tits and finger my nipples. Most all men want to fuck me. Most all men want me to stroke their cocks while sucking their cocks. Most all men want to cum in my pussy and cum in my mouth before cumming all over my face and across my naked breasts.

"With not a gentleman in the bunch, men are such dirty dogs."

Not wanting to be any man's baby momma, whether white or black, not an easy thing to do, I somehow managed to stay away from gangs and from drugs. Nearly every black man told me how beautiful I was, how sexy I was, and how much they wanted me but they only wanted me for sex. Nearly every white man, especially married men, believe that I'd strip naked and get on my knees and suck them for money.

"Fuck them. I'm no one's whore. I'm not a prostitute."

Yet, even though they all sexually wanted me, none of them told me how smart I was or how funny I was. No one told me that they loved me and wanted to marry me. Instead of getting to know me, they just wanted to fuck me. Instead of talking to me, they just wanted to kiss me, touch me, and feel my naked body everywhere. Instead of dating me, they just wanted to take me in a back alley and have sex with me. They just wanted me to suck their cocks and cum in my mouth.

If I allowed them, they'd strip me naked and fuck me in every hole. If I allowed them, they'd tell all their friends and they'd gang rape me. If I allowed them, they'd impregnate me with their baby and then, instead of being a man, stepping up, and marrying me, they'd have nothing to do with me.

With none of the men in my neighborhood having a steady job, no future there for me, I needed to get out of Detroit as fast as I could. Instead of hanging out at the corners hustling, pricking my arm with needles, and shaking my ass for money, I studied, finished school, and eventually moved to Boston to finish my education. Much different than Detroit, even though there are twice as many white folks as there are black folks in Boston, I was more accepted there.

Notwithstanding wherever I lived, even though most men still wanted to see me naked, on my knees, and blowing them while staring up at them, at least now they listened to me. Even though most men still want to fuck me, at least now they respect me. I felt as if I had more of a choice in Boston. Instead of my apartment being broken into and instead of me being gang raped, it was my decision who I wanted as my lover. As least now the men in Boston got to know me as a person first.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote. Please, please vote.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Lust4SureLust4Sure18 days ago

Comments, ha? I had a hard time following along as your style, is a bit different from most writers I've read.

I only gave a 4* rating and no I could not honestly claim it as a favorite, though this is the first reading.

Incest is my normal favorite, Mother/Son not so much, though I do collect these fantasies all the time.

I did get a kick out of your sexual run-downs, though as I reminisce my selections ran from Cousins, nieces, daughters, sisters-in-law, Aunts, & neighbors.

Don't worry though, you've written plenty for me to go over and enjoy.

I'm not into Bestiality, nor Gay sex,(Male or female) nor do I enjoy Brutality in fantasy stories. I read them all and collected many such stories. So don't worry I will read all your fantasies and save them for future indulgence.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Wow! Violet Christine, I don't know what to say. I'll start by introducing my self. My name is George, I am a 69 yo white man that lives in Texas. Enough said, you have completely opened my eyes with this story. Yes, we have all heard of the bad things that go on in the inter cities like Detroit, but, I have to admit we really have no clue what life is really like for those who live it.

I plan on reading each and every one of your stories and hope by doing so that I can become better educated in the lives of those who have to live it. Also, I do rate every store that I read and comment on many of them too. I will be commenting on all of your stories and hope that you might be inclined to respond to a few of them.

Good luck to you and I look forward to having a better understanding of your feelings and life as I continue to read........():\

soul71soul71about 5 years ago

Good story, I enjoy your eye for detail.

Janice1939Janice1939over 5 years ago
All men should be taught to be submissive

The 20th of January

My birthday had arrived I had become an adult while I was sleeping. Moving my naked skin along to my bed sheets was arousing. Would the introduction of me into the families customs a physical encounter I was told by my older sister whispered nightly comments. Claiming what my birthday would bring, becoming a recognized adult. Some of what I had been told seemed just a fantasy of my sister, or was it? Grooming our men had made so much a difference to their behavior. None of the religious grooming had been allowed to either our brother or our father, if their were classes of religious instructions both our father and his son had been removed from that school to one which did not do so.

Religious grooming was known for its evil outcomes according the family we lived in. Much of the lessons religion used to groom its students were either about a deity they could not prove existed or false claims of eternal life etc. Yes our men were hard workers but none of the evil claims that they were the head of households would trouble them. As both were taught the true difference between women and men. Female babies are born more advanced than male babies if they taught this from their early days most would turn out as decent family members who are their to make their wives and daughters happy and satisfied which in turn would enhance their personal growth as well, to become the caring partner a good partnership does get built on.

Neither our dad nor our brother had been circumcised, allowing their cocks heads to have a far greater erotic effect when touched by their mistress. Like our mother my sister and I were from birth taught the true meaning of female power. Male babies should during their first months have more bodily massages than their sisters, while their foreskins should be pulled back when they were bathed. Making sure their would be no skin between their heads dark purple edge and their penis allowing it to stand free. With their foreskin as a protection it allowed a far stronger better arousal if or when a tongue would lick that edge when they had become adults.

Like his father from the time he was developing both hands were held by handcuffs when Andi went to bed, so they could only stimulate their nipples, their orgasms would only come from wet dreams before either would have reached adult age. Instead of masturbating, wasting far to much semen.

Being brought up in a family of nudists unlike my school friends we were used to walking through our home naked, during the colder months two gas heaters were making sure the inside temperature was always above 20 degrees centigrade. While during the teenage years of our brother and their first-born son, there had been a very strict attitude kept to his behavior, mainly that Andy was never left to be by himself at home even when studying. This had not made any impression to us his sisters apart from his changing appearance, more so as far as his masculinity went than his body hair. Us girls were more than two years younger than he was, sill our crotch hair cover had become bushes like that of our mother earlier and more so than the fuzz above Andy's penis.

After breakfast mother began with her congratulations while young Andy was closely watched. Mother began with “you know Agnes from your sex education how the coming together of men and women allows us to become pregnant and families to grow in size. Both your father and I are not in favor of wasting men's sperm, "aren't we darling" she said. Stroking our fathers cock lightly while I watched, his cock seemed to grow before my eyes. "It should either be accepted in our vaginas or as you might have learned consumed when we give our men a blow job" mother went on. To day your sister will masturbate your father while I will do the same to your brother Andy, if you like you can have their sperm as your present in your mouth or either me or you sister will take their cock-heads in our mouth while they orgasm. So we can enjoy the fluid of life as an treat like a sweet after this breakfast. Taking it slowly our men will get as much pleasure as we have after, when their second orgasm which will take longer to be reached giving us or you greater pleasurable fuck. Since both you and your sister are on the pill neither will get pregnant, if you like to share or you can have both your father and your brother fuck you while your sister and I will assist you in giving you the greatest sexual pleasure possible this day. Our men are here to serve us, which this family has taught them from the day they were born.

Mother tells me "I can see you are aroused already the drops of your personal moisture are visible in your bush. If you like we can start with giving you an oral orgasm. Andy why don't you begin with giving your sister the pleasure that your tongue can master without touching your cock yourself. Start with her anus make sure to lick it clean, and listen to your sister so you know you do it right for her.

You would think one would be embarrassed, only after giving Andy the opportunity by presenting him my anus, to lick my shit hole gives me an incredible feeling of power. It was like becoming truly a mistress which our mother had taught us we were, only believing this was a different thing all together than this action making when are her words becoming a reality. Having been to a school where the boys were never like what was expected of the men in our home. Feeling his tongue right at the centre I kind of yelled push Andy push. Feeling his tongue sliding into me was like as if time stood still, suddenly the walls of my vagina were clamping like a vice, never having experienced an orgasm of such force I must have farted, Andy”s face needed cleaning after. This made me feel even more powerful, ordering my father to lick my pussy next telling him it was his turn. Mother said “good girl” while father replaced his son licking from my anus upwards through the hair-growth over my neither lips stopping when reaching my engorged clitoris long enough for me to tell him to suck I felt on that small bundle of nerves rising like a small female penis. It was, when I once one of his little of his swimmers finding my way in mothers egg was like floating in the clouds while entering a garden of pleasure slowly passing out in the a place they call nirvana. Thinking of my best friend who I invited for the afternoon, who might like to use my brother Andy and testing him to become a future partner. She and I often talked about the choosing of a partner after we were together masturbating when our mothers would give us the green light so to speak.

Father is still sucking while an other orgasm is building my mind seems to wander to the claims of some of our school friends boasting about double penetration, looking at my fathers cock and its size I ask mother if its true when two cocks are inside you, that they stimulate one and other through the division between the rectum and the vagina. Having dad in my anus and Andy in my vagina at the same time will the orgasm the three of us will experience be as addictive as alcoholism is.

ccs29745ccs29745over 5 years ago
Good one.

Good story, nice detail, and great explanation art the end. Hope life turns out better for you.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
My Shattered Mom Troubled Mom finds love with horny son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories