And You're Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to learn more about my husband, unable to stop reading about the illicit sex they had, as shocking as it was disgusting and, admittedly, sexually exciting, I continued reading Diana diary. Instead of reading about her incestuous escapades with her son, I read her diary as if I was reading about someone else who wasn't my mother-in-law. As if I was reading fiction, I continued reading her diary as if I was reading about another man, a man who wasn't her son and who wasn't my husband.

"Then, after he masturbated me, ate my pussy, and fucked my cunt," she wrote, "I masturbated him before blowing him. I sucked my son's cock. He has such a beautiful prick. Instead of allowing him to cum on my hand or across my nightgown clad breasts, not wanting my daughter-in-law to know that we were having sex, I took him in my mouth and swallowed him. I allowed him to cum in my mouth and, as if getting away with the perfect crime, I swallowed all of the incriminating, sexual evidence."

Michael's mother, my mother-in-law, my father-in-law's wife, blew her son. I couldn't believe she blew my husband. I couldn't believe she sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth. She swallowed her son's cum. Wow.

"Determined to quickly make my son cum before his wife awakened, knowing what my son wanted and expected from his mother, I stroked him faster while sucking him deeper," she wrote. "Determined to return the sexual pleasure that he gave me, I loved sucking my son's big, hard prick as much as he loved me sucking his big, hard prick. Indeed, with me silently making all of those cocksucking sounds that he loved to hear, I was a great cocksucker to my son. No doubt, with me having plenty of practice, I was a better cocksucker to my son than his wife was to her husband."

Unable to control myself from masturbating myself, as perversely sick as it was for me to masturbate over my mother-in-law having forbidden sex with her son, I fingered my nipples with one hand and rubbed my clit with my other hand. Unable to stop reading, I continued reading about the illicit love affair that my husband had with his mother. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, even though I was disgusted by it, I was sexually aroused by it too. Diana made me wish that I was Michael's mother instead of his wife.

"Suck my prick, Diana. Blow me," he said humping my mouth. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mother," she wrote all that her son had said. He put a gentle hand behind my brunette, pretty head and fucked my face. "Oh, my God, Diana. Oh, my God. I'm cumming. Mom, I'm cumming," he said ejaculating all that he had in my mouth. "Don't stop sucking me. Don't stop stroking me. I'm still cumming, Mom. I'm still cumming."

As if I was a perverted man instead of a sexually frustrated woman, I couldn't believe I was sexually excited over reading all that my mother-in-law wrote. I couldn't believe that the thoughts of my husband having sex with his mother sexually aroused me. I couldn't believe I was masturbating while reading about my husband having sex with his mother.

"Not done with him quite yet, I sucked him dry and licked him clean. With every morning the same, he felt my abundant breasts and fingered my erect nipples while sucking my nipples and before French kissing me," she wrote. "Something I loved him doing, I loved having my nipples fingered and sucked. I loved him fondling my big breasts while I blew him. With my son giving me more sex than my husband ever gave me, I loved the sexual attention that my son paid me, his loving mother."

'Oh, my God,' I thought becoming even more sexually aroused. 'I can't believe Diana sucked my husband. I can't believe she allowed him to cum in her mouth. I can't believe she sucked him dry and licked him clean,' I thought.

"Unable to get enough of one another, when we weren't making out, he was masturbating me or eating me. Continuing our forbidden, sexual relationship, when my son wasn't masturbating my pussy or eating my pussy, he was fucking my cunt, his mother's cunt, on our kitchen table," she wrote. "Continuing our forbidden, secret, sexual affair, when I wasn't masturbating him or sucking him, I was fucking him. I was fucking my own son and I loved fucking my son as much as my son loved fucking his mother."

# # #

As sad and depressed as she was sexually excited and sexually satisfied, Violet closed her mother-in-law's diary. All there in black and white and all written by her hand, she still couldn't believe all that she read. Her husband was having an illicit, incestuous, and forbidden sexual affair with his mother. Her mother-in-law was having an illicit, incestuous, and forbidden sexual affair with her son. As if she was reading an erotic story of fiction, instead, this was her life.

Now, with her not having much of a marriage to salvage, especially with her husband dead, her husband cheated on her with his mother. How could he? How dare he? Her mother-in-law cheated on her with her son. How could she? How dare she? Mother and son had sex behind her back while she was sleeping. How could they? How dare they?

'While I lay sleeping, I couldn't believe they were having sex behind my back. While I lay sleeping, I couldn't believe my husband fucked his mother and his mother fucked her son. While I lay sleeping, I couldn't believe my mother-in-law sucked my husband, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum. While I lay sleeping, I couldn't believe my husband licked his mother's cunt while fingering his mother's cunt. What the fuck? This is unbelievable. I'd never believe this if it wasn't true.'

This was the secret, sexual life that her husband and his mother led out in the open behind Violet's back and behind her closed, bedroom door. If only she had known that her husband had been sexually intimate with his mother, perhaps she would have been able to forgive him for a one-time transgression when they were both drunk. Had she known they were continuing to have this longtime, ongoing, sexual affair for six, long years, she may not have married him. She felt betrayed by not only her husband but also by her mother-in-law. She was as hurt as she was angry.

If only she knew before she married him, she would have beseeched him to get psychological help. Yet, what's done is done, with no turning back now, now that they were both dead and buried, it was too late to change or confront them about the past. Yet, thinking more of her own horniness and sexual frustration, now that she was armed with the incestuous information of her husband with his mother, she wondered if she could use that to her sexual advantage?

'What's good for the gander is certainly good for the goose,' she thought.

With her feeling as horny as she felt sexually frustrated, she wondered about her father-in-law. With him now the only man in the house and possibly the answer to her horniness and sexual frustration, she turned her sexual attention to him. After her husband had sex with his mother, she now wondered if she dared have sex with his father. Could she sexually seduce her father-in-law? Would she dare have sex with him if John was willing to have sex with her? Would he dare have sex with her if she showed him her willingness to suck him and fuck him?

She wondered if her father-in-law was sexually attracted to her in the way that her mother-in-law was sexually attracted to her son. She wondered if her father-in-law was as sexually attracted to her in the way that his daughter-in-law was suddenly sexually attracted to him. Hoping he'd ease her sexual frustration and erase her horniness, she wondered if John would give her sex. She wondered if he'd masturbate her, eat her pussy, and fuck her cunt. She wondered if he'd allow her to stroke him while sucking him before fucking him.

A matter of necessity and convenience with him sleeping in the next room, in the way that her mother-in-law sexually seduced her husband, she wondered what he'd do if she went to him wearing a sheer and sexy nightgown. She wondered what he'd do if she showed him what everyman would love to see of her nearly, naked body. Would he be interested enough to look? Would he be sexually excited enough to stare? Or would he be embarrassed and look away?

In the way that she now wanted to touch him and feel him while kissing him, she wondered if he'd touch her and feel her everywhere a father-in-law should never touch and feel a daughter-in-law while kissing her? With her making the first sexual move by wearing a revealing nightgown, she wondered if he'd make the rest of the sexual moves by having sex with her? She wondered what it would be like to suck her father-in-law's cock and fuck her father-in-law's cock.

With him a man and her a woman, if she flashed him her nearly, naked body, why wouldn't he make a sexual move on her? She was as beautiful as she was sexy. Besides, they were both sad and lonely. No doubt, with him no longer having a wife in his bed to keep him warm, she imagined that he was just as horny and sexually frustrated as she was not having a husband in her bed to keep her sexual satisfied. Justifying her need to have forbidden sex with her father-in-law, it only made sense for them to sexually come together during a time like this.

Showing him every part of her sexy and shapely body, not that she would but she wondered what he'd say if she appeared in his bedroom naked. In the way that most men would love to see her naked, she wondered if her father-in-law would love to see her naked. In the way that most men would love to have sex with her, she wondered if her father-in-law not only wanted to have forbidden sex with her but also would have forbidden sex with her. In the way that most men wanted to see her naked while kneeling on her knees and sucking them, she wondered if her father-in-law wanted to see her naked while kneeling on her knees while blowing him.

Yet, it was one thing to imagine having sex with her father-in-law, it was quite another thing to actually have sex with her father-in-law. With payback a bitch, something she'd never do had she not read her mother-in-law's diary, she was thinking about doing that now. Only, something unimaginable before, she wondered if she could allow her husband's father to see her naked. She wondered if she could allow him, a much older man, a man old enough to be her father, to kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere.

She wondered if she could have sex with John in the way that her husband had sex with Diana. In the way that her mother-in-law had sex with her son, she wondered if she could have sex with her father-in-law. She wondered if she could stroke her father-in-law's cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock. In the way that her husband had sex with his mother, she wondered if she could allow her father-in-law to finger her pussy, lick her pussy, and fuck her pussy.

Something she'd never even consider doing before, with her so very horny and sexually frustrated, especially after reading her mother-in-law's diary, she was thinking about doing now. As payback to her husband and his mother, did she dare cross the incestuous line? Did she dare sexually seduce her father-in-law and go through with having incestuous sex with him? As her revenge, could she really have sex with her father-in-law? Could she use her husband's father to satisfy her horniness and sexual frustration?

# # #

Violet turned her focused, sexual attention to her father-in-law. With him so used and deceived not only by his wife but also by his son, she felt bad for him. Something she never thought about before, she thought about now. She wanted to sexually tease her father-in-law. She wanted to flash her sexy and shapely body to her deceased husband's father, John. She wanted him to see her naked. She wanted to stroke his prick and suck his prick before fucking his prick.

As her justification for sexually seducing her father-in-law, unbeknownst to John, Diana was not only sexually attracted to her son but she had sex with her son, Michael. Unbeknownst to John, as much as Diana was sexually attracted to her son, her son was sexually attracted to his mother. Unbeknownst to her father-in-law, his son was having sex with his mother. Unbeknownst to Violet until now, she had no idea that her husband was having incestuous sex with his mother before they were married and that continued after they were married.

Perhaps, if her husband had married his mother instead of Violet, Michael and Diana may still be alive today. Now, unbeknownst to her father-in-law, with him looking much like an older version of her husband, Violet was sexually attracted to her husband's father in the way that Michael was sexually attracted to his mother. As curious as she was sexually excited, she wondered what it would be like having sex with him, a much older man. She wondered if father was like son in bed. She wondered if he had as big and as hard of a cock as his son had.

To be continued...

As if your vote is my applause, please vote. Please, please vote.

12