And You're Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what she read in the police report, a car parked a few cars away from them and on one side of them saw them making out. Another car parked a few cars away from them and on the other side of them witnessed her mother-in-law's head bobbing up and down. Obviously, she was giving her son a blowjob. Obviously, her mother-in-law, an incestuous whore, was sucking her son's prick.

Then, when they were leaving, in her husband's obvious sexual excitement, mistaking the gas pedal for the brake, their car went headlong over the cliff. Further proving that they were incestuous lovers, they found Michael's penis in his mother's mouth. Gushing blood everywhere, obviously, she was still blowing her son as they were leaving. Obviously, she bit down on his prick and ripped it from his body when their car went over the cliff.

They were lucky the car didn't explode. Burned beyond recognition, had a fire torched their vehicle and their bodies, other than finding her diary in her mother-in-law's room, Violet never would have known the truth about their mother and son incestuous affair. She never would have known that her panties were off, her blouse was unbuttoned, and her bra was lifted up and over her naked, D cup breasts. Had they not found her husband's penis in his mother's mouth, she never would have known they were having sex before they died.

Now, alone without a husband and a father-in-law without his wife and son, John invited her to live with him temporarily until she received her life insurance settlement and until she could buy her own house. With them both grief-stricken, they constantly consoled one another and continually comforted one another. When he's not holding her and hugging her, she's sobbing on his shoulder. When she's not crying over her dead husband, and he's not sobbing over his dead wife and son, she's masturbating herself while imagining having sex with his father.

'What's wrong with me,' she asked herself? 'Why would my husband cheat on me with his mother? Why would my mother-in-law have sex with her son?'

# # #

Doing something that she'd never do with her father-in-law had her mother-in-law not had sex with her husband, and had she not been drinking, she decided to have some sexy fun. She decided to sexually tease John, perhaps, even sexually seduce him if he seemed as sexually interested in her as much as she was sexually interested in him. With Violet an exhibitionist and with all men voyeurs, she decided to test the water to see if he was as sexually attracted to her as she was sexually attracted to him.

An older and more mature version of Michael, John looked a lot like his son. Like father like son, they had the same voice, the same eyes, the same smile, and even the same laugh. When she closed my eyes, instead of seeing her father-in-law, she saw her deceased husband. Taking her mind off of her pain, her sadness, and her sorrow, how better to help them both through the grieving process than with sex?

While watching for his reaction and with her wearing a short skirt and her bright, white bikini panties, she slowly and seductively crossed her shapely legs one way before slowly and seductively uncrossing them and crossing them the other way. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs, she knew she flashed her panties to her father-in-law. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, her father-in-law was looking.

In the way that he looked, obviously interested enough to stare, she knew that she gave him an unexpected view of her panties. Taking two to play this game, by the interest of his stare, he obviously enjoyed seeing her panties as much as she enjoyed flashing him her panties. Not returning his look, she pretended that she didn't know she was flashing him her panties.

While continuing to act unaware that she showed him anything, as she talked, laughed, commiserated with him while sipping her wine, with both her feet on the floor, she gradually and seemingly mindlessly parted her knees. Nervous that she was about to flash her father-in-law her panty clad crotch but eager to do so, she was so horny. She wanted to flash him her panty covered cunt as much as he obviously wanted to see her panty covered cunt.

With her sitting across from him and lower on the couch, and with him sitting higher up in his chair, she knew he'd be able to see whatever she chose to deliberately show him. Already feeling her pussy moistening with the sexual anticipation of flashing him her panty covered pussy, she was so nervous. With her short skirt already climbing to mid-thigh, while making it appear unintentional, she opened her knees just enough for him to see what she wanted him to see and what he obviously wanted to see.

As shocking as it was sexually exciting, she deliberately flashed her father-in-law her bright, white, bikini panties. She felt like such an exhibitionistic whore giving him a view between her shapely thighs. Yet, while masturbating later over all that she showed him now, she flashed him as much for her sexual arousal as she flashed him for his sexual excitement. Later, when alone in my bedroom, she couldn't wait to feel her breasts, finger her nipples, rub her clit, and fingerfuck her pussy while imagining having sex with her father-in-law.

'If only Michael knew that because he had sex with his mother, I may be having sex with his father,' she thought. 'What would he say that I was not only flashing his Dad my panties but also, I was thinking about sucking and fucking his father's cock too. Ready to flash him my naked breasts and my naked pussy, I was thinking about showing him my entire naked body while hoping to see his erect, naked prick.'

# # #

With him fidgeting in his chair, obviously nervous as he was sexually excited, and with him pretending that he wasn't looking, she knew he saw her panties. In the way that she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, how could he not see her panties? She wondered if she made him as sexually excited as she made herself sexually aroused. She wondered if she gave him an erection in the way that she made her pussy wet.

Then, when she opened her legs a little more, having practiced the move in her full-length mirror while sitting on her bed, she showed him more than just her panties. She flashed him her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, the dark brown shadow of her pubic hair, and the few strands of dark brown, pussy hairs that peeked out from the sides of her panties. She showed her father-in-law her panty clad cunt. Sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him, she couldn't believe she had the audacity to flash her husband's father her panty covered pussy.

With Violet no longer having a husband, allowing her cunt hairs to grow wild, long, curly, and bushy, not having a man in her life, she no longer had a reason to trim her pussy. She hoped Michael's father liked bushy pussies to trimmed pussies. Yet, if she remembered her mother-in-law flashing her son her nearly, naked cunt, she was bushy too. Now that she had a reason to do so, it was then that she decided to trim her pussy tonight. She'd much rather flash her father-in-law a trimmed muff than a bushy one.

Thinking of him sexually now in the way that she never thought of him sexually before, Violet wondered if her father-in-law loved pussy as much as she loved cock. She wondered if he enjoyed fingering and licking pussy as much as she loved stroking and sucking cock. She'd gladly show him her naked cunt if he showed her his naked cock. She'd gladly stroke his prick and suck his prick, if he fingered her cunt while liking her cunt.

She wondered if he'd enjoy making love to her as much as she'd enjoy making love to him. She'd gladly make love to him if only he'd make love to her. She wondered if he'd enjoy fucking her pussy as much as she'd enjoy fucking his prick. She'd gladly fuck his cock, if only he'd fuck her cunt.

'How dare I even think about having sex with my father-in-law but I'm so horny,' she thought. 'I was so very sexually frustrated. I need the sexual attention of a man and with me already here alone with him, why not him? Why not my father-in-law? With him already here alone with me, why not me?'

After reading her mother-in-law's diary and reading about all the dirty, disgusting, and nasty things she did with her son, she wanted to do the same dirty, disgusting, and nasty things with her father-in-law. She wanted him to see her naked. She wanted him to touch and feel her everywhere, while kissing her, French kissing her. She wanted him to masturbate her with his fingers before licking her with his tongue and before fucking her with his cock.

She wanted to see him naked. She wanted to touch and feel him everywhere while kissing him, French kissing him. She wanted to stroke his cock fast and hard. She wanted to masturbate her father-in-law. She wanted to blow him. She wanted to suck his cock while stroking his cock. She wanted him to cum in her mouth before cumming all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. She wanted him to make love to her before fucking her. She wanted him to pound her pussy fast enough and hard enough to make her cum.

Something that she'd never understand, with her always ready to give her husband hot sex, she couldn't understand why he sought sex from his mother, of all women. With Violet younger, better looking, and having a much better body than her mother-in-law, why her and not me? Moreover, in the way that her husband loved receiving blowjobs, she sucked Michael's prick as much as she fucked her husband's dick.

# # #

"I'm going to change into my nightgown before having a second glass of wine," she said.

As if someone else had said the words, she couldn't believe that she said the words. As soon as she I said the words, she knew that she was going to flash her father-in-law more than just her panties. As soon as she said the words, she knew that she was going to flash him her naked pussy, her naked tits, and her naked ass. Instead of changing into pajamas or into a heavy, flannel nightgown, she changed into a sexually, revealing nightgown. She was ready to show John all that she hoped he wanted to see of her sexy and shapely body.

"Okay," he said.

Seemingly unbeknownst to her father-in-law, she was ready to flash her husband's Dad her nearly, naked body while wearing her sexy nightgown in the way that her mother-in-law regularly flashed her son her nearly, naked body when wearing her sexy nightgowns.

"Otherwise," she said yawning and stretching while pretending that she was tired. "I'd be too sleepy to change out of my clothes. I'd fall sleep in my clothes," she said with a little laugh and as her excuse to change into one of her sexiest and most revealing nightgowns.

Having already sexually teased him by flashing him her panty cover pussy, she hoped to sexually excite her father-in-law by flashing him all that he'd want to see of her naked ass, tits, and pussy through her sheer nightgown. Imagining his stiff prick tenting his pajama bottoms, she wanted to give him an erection. In the back of her mind, as her ulterior motive, she hoped to seduce her husband's Dad. She hoped that he'd show her as much of his naked body as she was ready to show him her naked body.

With her flashing him, she hoped to make him sexually excited enough for him to make the next sexual move. Violet was as ready for him to have sex with her she was ready to have sex with him. She just hoped that he was just as horny and sexually frustrated as she was. Instead of just staring at all that he could see of her, she hoped that he'd take her in his arms and kiss her while touching her and feeling her everywhere he should never touch and feel his son's widow.

If nothing else, in the way that she sexually aroused herself, she hoped to sexually excite enough to give him a big, hard, throbbing, and pulsating erection. She'd love to see his erect prick tenting his pajama bottoms. If his cock was big enough and hard enough, she hoped his erection would make a surprise appearance and pop out of his pajama pee hole. In the way that she missed seeing her husband's naked prick, she'd love to see her father-in-law's naked prick. In the way that her husband saw his mother's naked cunt, she'd love to show her father-in-law her naked cunt.

If his erect cock popped out of his pajama pee hole, there'd be no telling what she'd do. She'd love to take him in my hand and stroke before taking him in my mouth to suck him. She'd love to sit on his cock and have him position his hard prick by her wet pussy. Only, thinking about doing something so forbiddingly sexual is one thing. Actually going through with it and doing something so forbiddingly sexual is quite another thing.

# # #

When she returned to the living room, showing him more than he had ever seen of her before, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. In the way that her mother-in-law paraded around her son in a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe, Violet paraded around her father-in-law in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. Surprising him as much as she shocked him, he looked as embarrassed as he looked sexually excited. Obviously making him uncomfortable, while trying not to stare, he continually looked away.

Just as she knew he could see her bright, white bikini panties before, with her not wearing underwear beneath my nightgown now, she knew he could see the dark shadow of her dark, brown pubic hair. Wanting him to see as much of her as her mother-in-law showed her husband, she couldn't believe she was horny and brazen enough to flash her father-in-law her nearly, naked pussy. She knew he could see the shape and the size of her C cup breasts, her dark, brown areolas and nipples, and her nearly, naked ass. She couldn't believe she was horny enough and sexually frustrated enough to flash her husband's father her big, nearly, naked breasts.

Never had she shown as much of her nearly, naked body to her father-in-law as she was showing him now. Had her husband not had incestuous sex with his mother, she never would have tried to have incestuous sex with her father-in-law. If her husband wasn't dead and if she wasn't feeling so horny and sexually frustrated, she'd never show her father-in-law what she was showing him now. If her mother-in-law wasn't dead, she'd never sexually seduce her father-in-law in the way that she was trying to sexually seduce him now.

'I feel like such a whore,' she thought. 'I can't believe I'm shamelessly exposing myself to my father-in-law.'

Her nightgown was so short, sheer, low-cut, and revealing that it was as if she was naked without being naked. If she felt anything, she felt sexy. She knew that not only could he see her naked tits as if she was topless but also, he could see her naked pussy and her naked ass too. Then, when she sat across from him on the couch, with her nightgown rising nearly to her crotch, she knew she'd be giving him an uninterrupted view of her naked pussy.

She watched him fidget with his scotch glass while mindlessly staring at her as if undressing her with his eyes. With him able to see most of her naked body, he didn't have to imagine very much. As if he was lost in thought, she wondered if he knew he was staring at all that he could see of her nearly, naked body. She wondered if he was imagining her naked. She wondered if he was imagining having sex with her in the way that she imagined having sex with him.

'Now that I made the first, incestuous move, I wonder if my father-in-law will make the next incestuous move by making a sexual pass at me,' she thought.

# # #

As if she sat across from him topless, he continued staring at what he could see of his daughter-in-law's naked breasts through her sheer and nearly, transparent nightgown. With Violet almost naked and her nightgown leaving little to the imagination, she knew he could see more of her now than he ever imagined seeing of her before. In the way that she hoped she was giving him an erection, her nipples grew erect and hard as her pussy grew wetter.

Making their appearance known by pushing against the thin fabric of her nightgown, she knew he could clearly see her erect nipples growing bigger and harder. Making myself hornier now, she only wished he'd finger them while sucking them. She'd love for her father-in-law to finger and suck my big, black nipples. She'd love for her father-in-law to give her sex.

Then, taking her flashing a step further, in the way that she did when wearing her short skirt, she did when wearing her short nightgown. As they talked, commiserated with one another, comforted one another, drank, and laughed, she slowly, seductively, and mindlessly crossed her legs one way before slowly, seductively, and mindlessly uncrossing my legs and crossing her legs the other way. In the way she had flashed him her bright, white, bikini panties before, she flashed him my bushy, naked, glistening wet pussy, now. In the way that she hoped to see John's naked prick, she showed him her naked cunt.

Then, with her feet flat on the floor and her nightgown nearly raised to her crotch, willing to show him all that he, no doubt, hoped and wanted to see, she gradually and mindlessly parted her knees. Acting as if her flashing was unintentional, not embarrassed or ashamed, showing him no modesty or morals, in the way that she had flashed him her panties, she flashed him her cunt. Shocking herself as much as she shocked her father-in-law, she couldn't believe she was flashing her father-in-law her naked pussy. She couldn't believe he was staring at her naked cunt.

When she married her husband, she never thought she'd be flashing his father. She never thought she'd be sexually attracted to him. She never thought she'd be sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him in the hope of giving him an erection. She never thought she'd be wanting him to give her sex. Then, again, when she married her husband, she never thought he'd be having sex with his mother. In the way that she knew she was exposing her panties to him before and exposing her naked pussy to him now, she knew he had a clear and uninterrupted view of her naked cunt.

Then, when she slowly and seductively crossed and uncrossed her legs again while sitting across from him, she knew she was exposing even more of her naked pussy to him. Every time she crossed, uncrossed, and crossed her legs again, her nightgown hem climbed higher. Now, with her nightgown hem level with her crotch, her cunt was totally exposed.

She knew she was giving him an X-rated view of her pussy slit, the inside of her pink, glistening wet pussy, and her swollen clit. She knew he could see as much of her as she wanted to see of him and hoped to see of him. In the way that her mother-in-law flashed her son her naked pussy, Violet flashed her father-in-law her naked cunt.

John stared at his daughter-in-law's naked pussy as if he had never seen a naked pussy before. With her knees parted wide enough for him to see all that he obviously hoped to see and wanted to see, she suddenly felt like a New York City whore soliciting prostitution business. She couldn't believe she was exposing her naked pussy to her father-in-law. She couldn't believe she was flashing John her naked cunt.

# # #

Something that she wasn't in the habit of doing but something that her FILF of a father-in-law needed to do to relax and help him sleep, they had a drink before bed. He sipped some single malt scotch and she had a glass of red wine. After living together for a week, his one scotch grew to two scotches before bed and her one glass of wine increased to two glasses of wine before bed. With her so shapely thin, after two glasses of wine, unable to drive if she had to drive, she was a little tipsy.