And You're Daddy's Little Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way that she put her hand on his exposed, naked cock, he put his hand on her exposed, naked pussy. He continued cupping her cunt and fingering her cunt in the way that she continued holding his cock and slowly stroking his cock. As if he was a skilled surgeon practicing his technique, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers and ever so slowly and delicately fingered her wet pussy in the way that she slowly stroked his big dick. Without saying a word, without acknowledging that what they were doing was forbidden, she masturbated her father-in-law while he masturbated her.

Then, catching her by surprise, he kissed her. Her father-in-law kissed her as if she was his wife, his girlfriend, or his lover instead of his daughter-in-law. He parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her. Kissing and kissing her, her sexual fantasy finally realized, she couldn't believe she was making out with her father-in-law.

As soon as she stroked him a little faster and a little harder, he moved his finger deeper inside of her. Her husband's father was fingerfucking her while French kissing her. He rubbed her clit harder and fingerfucked her cunt deeper while she continued stroking him a little faster and a little harder. As if she wasn't wet enough before, he made her wetter now.

Then catching her by surprise again, something she had always wanted him to do since the death of her husband, he stuck his big hand down her nightgown top. He touched her naked breasts, fondled her naked breasts, and squeezed her big, naked tits while fingering, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. The more he felt her tits and fingered her nipples, the faster and harder she stroked his cock.

# # #

Forget about her being tired, no longer exhausted, he was making her so hot. He was making her so sexually aroused. He was making her so wet. She wanted to make love to him. She wanted her father-in-law to make love to her. She wanted to fuck him. She wanted her father-in-law to fuck her. Showing him the way, she asked him her not so innocent question.

"May I blow you?" She stared up at him staring down at me. As if someone else had asked him the question, she couldn't believe that she had asked him the question. Not stopping there, when he didn't immediately respond, she asked him again. "May I suck your cock?"

Without answering her, as if he couldn't speak, instead, he nodded his head. As soon as she had his permission to blow him, she slid her body halfway down the bed. She took his cock in her hand again before taking him in her mouth. Sexually teasing him, she kissed his cock and licked his cock. Teasing him with her eyes as much as she teased him with her hand, her mouth, and her tongue, she stared up at him while continuing to kiss his prick and lick his prick.

Then, finally, a longtime coming, she took him in my mouth to suck his prick while stroking his prick. She was blowing her father-in-law. With this not a sexual fantasy or a dream, Violet couldn't believe she was blowing her father-in-law. She stroked him faster while sucking him deeper.

She continued sucking him but not wanting him to cum in my mouth just yet, she stopped when he was getting overly, sexually excited. Before he ejaculated his cum in her mouth, she needed him to make love to her first. She needed him to fuck him and give her a sexual orgasm with his cock before she finished blowing him. She needed him to fuck her cunt before fucking her mouth. If he was going to cum anywhere, she wanted him to cum in her pussy. She wanted her deceased husband's father to give her his baby.

She removed his cock from her mouth with her tongue and moved up to him to meet his lips with her lips. She mounted him while kissing him. She reached her hand down to insert his engorge cock in her wet pussy. She gasped while feeling the girth of him and the length of him.

With her taking the lead, she slowly humped him while he slowly humped her. Then, humping him harder and faster, Violet fucked her father-in-law. He returned her hard, fast humps with his hard, fast humps until they developed a rhythm. They had sexual intercourse as if they were one and as if they were in love. In the way they were having sex, no one would suspect that they were father-in-law and daughter-in-law.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Just don't stop. Please don't stop. I need to cum. I need to cum, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt," she said.

John mounted her and moved to his knees. Now, in control, he fucked her faster. He fucked her harder. He fucked her in the way that his son fucked his mother but never fucked his wife. Giving Violet what she so wanted and so needed, he didn't stop fuck his daughter-in-law until he gave her a sexual orgasm.

"Daddy! Oh, Daddy! I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me," she said.

John humped her harder. He humped her faster. He didn't stop humping her until she stretched out her legs, tensed her body, and collapsed in the soft comfort of the bed. Not only did he give his daughter-in-law a sexual orgasm but also, he shot a huge load of cum in her pussy. Obviously, in the way that she wanted him t make her pregnant, he wanted to impregnate her with his child too.

# # #

With her enjoying the afterglow of sex, she was ready to fall asleep as if she was a man instead of a woman. Yet, not quite done with her, obviously not allow the opportunity to have his wicked, sexual way with his daughter-in-law to pass him by, he moved between Violet's shapely thighs.

He fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. Lapping up her vaginal secretions along with his own cum, he obviously didn't care if he swallowed his own cum as long as he could eat Violet. He rubbed her clit faster while fingerfucking her deeper. He reached up with one hand to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples while continue to fingerfuck his daughter with his other hand. Licking her and licking her, he licked her faster. He licked her harder. He didn't stop licking her cunt until she had another sexual orgasm.

"Daddy! Oh, my God, Daddy. I'm cumming. I can't believe I'm cumming again. Eat me, Daddy. Lick my pussy faster. Rub my clit harder. Fingerfuck me deeper, Daddy," she said. Then she said something she never thought she'd say. "I love you, Daddy. I really love you."

He stopped licking her to look up at her.

I love you too, Violet," he said continuing to eat his daughter-in-law's cunt.

In the way she stretched out her legs and tensed her body when he was fucking her, she stretched out her legs and tensed her body while he was eating her.

"I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming," she said putting a heavy hand behind his head and mashed his face in her cunt.

As if she was dead, she collapsed in his bed again. He climbed up to her to meet her lips with his lips. She wiped his face with her hand and they kissed as if they were husband and wife instead of father-in-law and daughter-in-law. She waited until she recouped her energy before moving her body halfway down his body.

She took his cock in her hand before taking his prick in her mouth. As if she was a one-thousand-dollar an hour call girl, she sucked him in the way that she had never sucked any man. She was intent on giving him the best blowjob that anyone had given him. While sucking him, she made all the cocksucking sounds that all men loved to here.

She stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Determined to make him cum in her mouth after he ejaculated his cum in her pussy, she wanted to give Michael's father as much sexual pleasure as he had given her. Stroking him harder, she stroked him faster. Sucking him deeper, she swirled her tongue around his cock as if she was licking a lollipop.

"Cum, Daddy. Cum. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you. Cum, Daddy, cum," she said temporarily removing his prick from her mouth to speak.

In the way that she had put a heavy hand to the back of his and mashed his face in her cunt, he put a heavy hand to the back of her black, pretty head and pushed her head forward. Inserting all of his cock in her mouth, she deep throated him. He humped her mouth. He fucked her face. He exploded another huge volume of cum in Violet's mouth in the way that he exploded a huge volume of cum in her pussy. She swallowed all that he had to give before sucking him dry and licking him clean.

# # #

A year later, happily married with child, she married her father-in-law after he impregnated her with his grandson. With them both on the same page, they named their son, Michael. With the money she received from her husband's life insurance, John sold his house and they bought a big house together. Living as man and wife, they lived happily ever after.

Please vote. As if your vote is my applause, please vote. Please, please vote.

THE END