Anderson Family Journals #08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said and let go of her wrists. The heat in my cheeks told me that I had turned as red as a strawberry. "Does Lana know about us? That's dangerous, isn't it?" Since the start of our developing relationship, I'd never wondered if my sister was truly insane, but now I did. Now I really did.

"It's no more dangerous than when she told me that she was fucking her uncle." Diana smiled at me. "If you want my pussy, stop worrying about who knows it belongs to you. If you want me, little brother, then trust me." She glanced at my cock. "I want you to come before you go back to class."

My sister left me alone with my hard-on. I jerked it off, hard and quick, then I went back to class, where I had to write an essay for my teacher on the meaning of Class Time--but it was totally fucking worth it.

Thursday

Today was a hard day. Diana shared small, secretive smiles with me, but that's all. She dressed in yoga pants, the cameltoe-clutching kind, and a sweater that just hid her fucking pussy bulge, though sometimes she'd let me see her lips squished against the light blue nylon she wore. Mom came into the living room while Diana was doing this, and Diana snapped her legs shut so quickly that Mom must have noticed. Mom didn't say anything, but that night, before I went to bed, Mom told me that I needed to find a girlfriend. Then she laughed and said, "Or one of us wrestling moms who knows how to keep her mouth shut, but you need to find somebody. You're eighteen, for God's sake."

I blamed Mom's bluntness on her second glass of wine that night and the fact that she hasn't been going out with people lately. And, I guess it's no secret--except to their husbands--that our school's wrestling moms spent a lot of time watching us and watching us closely.

Friday

I spent Friday, after school, wrestling with Abbey, working off Diana's Thursday night teasing. By the time we finished, my little sister was a sweaty mess. She was looking good, strong; the weeks of work were paying off for her. She still had no tits, and I told her this in our joking way, but she didn't laugh like she used to laugh. She frowned, walking off with her shoulders hunched together.

If I had known that was going to happen, I never would have made the joke.

Diana, who had been watching us without me noticing, asked me what I had said to Abbey. I told her. She said I'd have to make it up to Abbey. And, Diana asked, why couldn't I tell that our little sister was boy-crazy and lovesick? Abbey needed attention. Diana told me not to worry; she'd think of a way for me to make it up to Abbey, then she went to hang out with our little sister. Not just to talk to her but to hang out with her, something that we didn't do enough of with Abbey.

Later that night, I washed my sister's G-strings. Nothing happened in the laundry room because Abbey and Diana had been sitting cross-legged on Diana's bed, looking through clothing magazines, when I had entered Diana's room. I froze, but Diana nodded at her closet as if a brother coming to get his sister's panties was a normal thing. I hid Diana's thongs and stringed panties in my pockets, but as I left, I heard her tell Abbey not to worry because I did whatever she told me to do. When I returned later that night, Abbey had already gone back to her room.

"What were you telling Abbey about--"

"No," Diana said, shaking her head.

And that was that for my questions, but after I kept my mouth shut, Diana asked me if I wanted to sleep in her room tonight. (She asked me. She didn't demand that I do it.) But, fuck yeah, I wanted to sleep in her room. I went back to my room, locked the door from the inside, and snuck back to Diana's without being seen.

We slept naked, undressing in front of each other from the other side of the bed in a strange, awkward way that left both of us pink in the face. We weren't going to have sex. We weren't touching each other or about to, we were getting ready for sleep, and it made me--and her, I guess--feel vulnerable, maybe, I don't know. It was like we were committing to something far more complex than what we had been doing so far.

Anyway, beneath her blankets, in the dark, it was scorching. She was hot. She slept with her breasts against my left side as I cradled her against me. She drew nonsense shapes on my chest, her nipples poked into my skin. I lowered my left hand to the tender meat of her butt, finding her hot down there.

"Tell me about yourself," Diana said.

And so I did.

Now that I think about it, it's strange to realize that for triplets, Diana and I had never been that close. Was it because our father had taken Abbey from us until we had turned five? Did he steal our bonding years from us? Was it because we had spent more time looking after Abbey once we got her back instead of treating her like a peer? I don't know, but closing that gap with my older sister was a good feeling.

I woke up late that night with Diana on top of me. She had trapped my cock between us, her pussy lips spreading over the underside of my shaft. As I gained my senses, Diana rolled her labia along the length of my prick, drenching me with her creamy juices. Diana's breathing came low and deep, and every time my glans rubbed the pink jewel above her pussy lips, we trembled together, the ecstasy of the moment running through both of us.

"You're going to fuck me tomorrow," Diana whispered to me when she realized I was awake.

Teasing me.

Taunting me.

Daring me.

"You're gonna fuck your own sister," she whispered, her breath shaking. "You make my little, waxed pussy, so fucking wet."

I grabbed my sister's hips, digging my fingers into her burning flesh. She slid her pussy crease faster along my length, smothering me with her dripping wet softness.

"You can fuck me anywhere," Diana whimpered. She rose, placing her palms on my abdomen as she rowed her knees against the bed, spreading her pussy over my cock, then sliding her cunny over my thickness, again and again, her butt grinding against my cum-filled balls. "You can fuck my mouth, my pussy, my tits." She rubbed her pussy faster against my dick, making me tingle. "My ass."

"Diana," I groaned.

"Yeah, say my name," Diana said. "Don't be shy. Say your sister's name."

"Diana," I moaned. "Fuck, Diana, fuck." Every time I said her name, she hunched her hips harder against my knob, smothering my crown with her pussyhole. I couldn't get in at the angle, but fuck, I was so fucking close to slipping inside of her body. "Fuck, Diana, I'm close. Your pussy is hot, too fucking hot."

"Yeah, you gonna come for me?" Diana asked, pouting. "Gonna come for your older sister and her hot little twat?"

"Fuck yeah, Diana," I moaned.

We filled our room--Diana's room--with the wet, sloshy sounds of my sister pumping her pussy over my cock. I did my best to help her out. Our heavy breaths turned into panting as the sweat rolled off of us, dampening her crescent buns for my palms. I found her asshole with my middle finger, and she pressed her pussy lips hard against my cock's crown. My balls tingled, my thighs shook. I opened my mouth as electric bolts of pleasure shot through my shaft, forcing me to come through the tingling head of my rock-hard cock.

And fuck, did I ever come, shooting my seed against my sister's pussy, onto my stomach, and everywhere my cum could reach. Diana laughed, reached between us, and played with her clitty as I circled her asshole, drenching us both in her liquid heat when she finally came. What a fucking mess we made!

"We check in at noon tomorrow," Diana said, though it must have been around three in the morning. "Get some sleep; I want my pussy to be sore by checkout time on Sunday."

My cock hardened with her words, but she didn't let me touch it or her in that way for the rest of the night.

Totally worth it.

I expect Saturday to be a long entry... I'll add that sometime next week; after I've had time to come down from the high fucking my sister is sure to give me. I hope I don't disappoint her. I really don't.

Timmy out.

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals, "No More Teasing."

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Comment, email, vote, etc.

Thanks for reading.

12