Anderson Family Journals #09 to 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head.

She removed her sunglasses and widened her eyes at me, leaning her head forward.

Sighing, I moved the bag. Even though I was in jeans, only a person missing the benefit of sight would miss seeing how excited I was to be in the hotel. My cheeks reddened, and Diana patted one of them before moving up to the counter to talk to the desk clerk.

I looked around the marble lobby. Shiny fixtures, pretty furniture, high ceilings, and fancy TVs didn't hold my attention. Some people looked at me; some noticed my situation, some didn't. One, an older woman, laughed. I realized that standing next to my sister as I was, we looked like a pair of eighteen-year-olds getting away from home for a sex-filled weekend... which we were.

In the elevator, I asked, "How did you book this?"

"I didn't," Diana said. "Lana did, with her uncle. They left us keys at the front desk." And then she handed me mine, but since my hands were full, she slid the key into my pocket for me. "Still hard? Good."

"I don't want to wait until tonight," I said.

"Too bad," Diana teased.

"I'm not going to."

"No?" she asked, shaking her head at me.

"No."

My sister laughed, saying, "I'm giving you my mouth, little brother, so you better enjoy it."

I didn't say anything. The doors clicked open to the sound of a bell, and we walked onto the twenty-first floor and down the hallway. My feet echoed off the carpet, my sister's glided, her long legs carrying her quickly through the halls. I watched her dress swish around her thighs, my aching more and more with each of my steps.

I wanted her so damn much; I imagined myself not waiting for the room. I imagined myself dropping the bags, grabbing her from behind, and pushing her against the hallway wall. My sister would struggle, but I'd lift her dress above her hips, free my cock with one hand as I held her in place with the other, and then I'd push my knob through her silky lips and into her virgin body--right to her core, and she'd thank me for it.

Fuck, I clenched my ass as a spurt of pre-cum entered my jeans.

We stopped at our room. Diana swiped her card in the mag-lock, and in we went. I dropped the bags as soon as I crossed the threshold. My sister had run ahead of me, admiring our large room with its king-sized bed, plenty of walking space, a TV, a sofa, a table, and chairs. Everything was in red, white, and gold, pretty colors for a pretty room. The far wall was one giant window set flush within thick metal panes; their sheer white curtains were open and swept to the side, letting the daylight fill our room.

My sister walked to the window, threw up her hands, and spun. "Look at this room!" She smiled as she saw me walking toward her. "Timmy, no-no-no, my mouth, remember? You get my mouth."

I picked her up and pushed my lips to hers, my forward momentum pushing her against the floor-to-ceiling windows.

"Umm, wait," Diana moaned. "Tonight, oh fuck, can't you wait?"

"No." Lust and need hardened my voice. I slid my hands down the backs of her tapered thighs and then up and under her dress, cupping her bare ass cheeks sticking out of the French cut panties she wore. Her firm hills filled my fingers, and I squeezed her meat hard.

"You fucker," Diana said, kissing me back, her tongue everywhere. "What if I say no?"

"Don't say no."

"What if--"

I slowed down and kissed my sister deep, taking my time as I ran my tongue over hers, tasting her as I rolled my body against her like an oiled, exotic dancer. Diana moaned, then sighed, her voice drifting away as she closed her eyes and let me make love to her mouth.

"You disobedient fucker," Diana whispered when I broke the kiss. "If you're going to force me, then you better make love to me the way you just kissed me, okay?"

"Okay," I said, lifting my sister by her ass and carrying her to the bed.

Diana bounced when I dropped her onto the comforter. She crawled backward, an anxious smile on her face as I pulled off my shirt and pushed off my shoes. I leaned down to remove my socks. My sister didn't bother undressing. She sat on her butt on the bed, legs extended, knees slightly bent, her hands on her thighs, and her eyes on me.

"My cock hurts," I said as I unbuttoned my jeans, the zipper following.

"My fault?" Diana asked, pouting apologetically. "Oh, my poor little brother."

I shimmied my jeans down my legs, my prick so hard that it turned my skin-tight, cum-stained boxer-briefs into a divining rod pointing straight between my sister's legs. Diana purred as I pushed my briefs down my thighs, and she laughed as my dick sprung up, big and hard, surprising me with its size. My member looked angry, veined, and harder than granite.

"I'm not kidding," Diana whispered. "You better take it easy on me. I mean it."

I laughed, my heart swelling with ego, my shoulders rising with pride.

"Nerd," Diana laughed.

"I'm just hoping I don't come before I'm inside of you," I said and crawled onto the bed.

"We can take care of that."

Diana surged forward, catching me off balance. I almost backed off the bed, but my sister gripped my cock in her gentle fingers and engulfed my prick with her warm mouth before I could decide what to do.

"Fuck," I gasped, trying to pull away as my balls tingled and my orgasm surged to life.

I was too close to coming, and the warmth of my sister's tongue against the underside of my shaft was too intense to fight. She went down as far as she could, gagging with about a quarter left of me to take. I clenched my jaw, grabbed my sister by her head, and came while trying to push her from my prick.

"Fuck, oh fuck," I moaned. My hips jerked, forcing my cock further into my sister's throat. She pulled off, gasping and breathing hard as my cum splashed against her chin, throat, and chest above her neckline.

"Oh well," Diana said, laughing. "I guess we're waiting until tonight." She looked at me with big, apologetic eyes that were impossible to believe by her smug grin and laughing lips. "Can you get a towel for me, little brother?" She pouted. "You made a mess on me."

I glared at her, but I walked to the restroom. I grabbed a hand towel, turned on the warm water, and washed my cock. Fuck, but my prick wasn't going down. That's right; my erection never left me, staying hard for my sister, who sat so pleased with herself in the next room.

When I exited the bathroom, my sister's laughter died away slowly as I went to her. Her surprise and resignation sent a thrill pulsing through my shaft. I held the cloth in my right hand and tilted her chin up with my left, and I wiped my cum from her chin, neck, and chest.

"We're not through," I said and bent down to slide my tongue across her lips. "Brace yourself."

Diana laughed, and so did I, having heard that line in a Milfhunter porno once, right before Mason Storm looks into the camera and says, "He's tearing up my pussy," a couple of times. I had no intention of tearing up my sister's pussy, but if my sister ever told me that I was tearing up her pussy, I'd come right after.

I undressed my sister, starting with her knee-high leather boots. I'd have loved to let her wear them, but this was our first time, and my naked body sliding over hers felt like the right way to do this. One boot and then the other, then her socks, and held onto her right ankle and licked the smooth sole of her foot--the scent and taste of her lotion clinging to her skin.

"Ah," Diana gasped as my tongue ran the length of her sole.

She shivered and tried to pull away from my tongue, but I held on, remembering how sensitive her feet seemed to be. I licked her again. She dropped her head back and clawed at the bedspread. Goosebumps sprouted across her leg when I took her big toe into my mouth, and she shook her head as I sucked on the little piggy. From there, I kissed my way up her legs, pushing her thighs apart and her dress up and over her hips. I ran my nose along the seam of her lavender panties, stopping to tickle her slit with side-to-side motions of my head.

"Mmm," Diana whispered, humping her soft pussy against me, her thick and heavy scent filling my lungs as I breathed her in.

I removed her panties, the crotch creamy and wet, and I tossed them to the side. Her bare muffin waited for me, glistening and shiny with her cummy juices as if she had poured oil across her skin.

"So fucking sexy," I said as I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs, bracketing her pussy with my thumbs and forefingers. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"I'm can," Diana said. "But I planned it, so...." and she shrugged, her cheeks blushing pink.

"And now you're letting me in right here." I kissed my sister's muff, tasting her sweet, sticky honey from earlier. The flavor of her cunny warmed my mouth and throat as I licked it up. Diana whimpered, bucking her hips and feeding me her snatch with snake-like motions of her hips. I licked her slit from top to bottom and then back to the top, taking her clit into my mouth and sucking the rubbery nub with gentle, inward motions of my lips and tongue.

"Ooh, fuck, little brother," Diana moaned.

I slid my right forefinger into her softness, penetrating deep into her pink folds. She moaned again and rolled her hips at me while tugging her dress further up her body, stopping below her tits. I ran my left hand up her stomach, loving her lean slenderness, the feel of her muscles--not that thick, yet not so small as to be thin, just fucking perfect.

"Get my pussy dripping," Diana moaned. "Get it really fucking slippery for your dick. That big prick scares me."

I moaned into my sister's twat as I humped my cock against the bed. I couldn't help it, her words sounded true enough to me, but I'd show her there was nothing to be afraid of. I was afraid of her, I think. Afraid I'd come too soon. Afraid I'd be no good. Afraid--I stopped thinking in case my fear lost me my hard-on.

"Oh, shit, yeah, fuck," my sister whimpered. "Eat that pussy, little brother. Eat it good for me. Eat that incest cunt."

A tingle buzzed through me, and I spurted some precum onto the bed.

My sister reached between her legs with both hands and spread her pussy lips for me, opening her hole and giving me a clear view of the pink tunnel within. Pussy juice clung to her cunny walls, making her depths glisten. I got to my knees and dipped two fingers into her hole, touching and rubbing her insides with a soft, almost feathery caress. My sister's stomach rolled with every breath she took, and her pussy quivered. I pressed my thumb to her clit and circled that pleasure-pearl against her pubic bone.

"Oh, fuck," Diana sobbed, her breath catching. Her breaths came in short pants, and I watched as her insides pulsated in time with the pleasure rolling through her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck me, little brother."

I curled my fingers against the underside of her mound and rubbed, searching for her G-spot as I fingered her nub. Dian's whimpers rose in pitch, her thighs tightened, and her juices flowed thick and cummy, and then her pussy came.

My sister let go of her cunny lips. The little curtains closed around my fingers as she released a river of cum down the crack of her ass. Diana stared up at me, her eyes wide, smiling in surprise, and I pressed down on her love button hard. She came again, the second wave of pleasure causing her to sob and shake her head at me.

"No more, no fucking more," Diana whispered, falling back onto the bed. "God, it feels too good."

I gathered her cum and rubbed the juices over my cock and even my balls... everywhere. I watched my sister as a glow blossomed across her cheeks. Her eyes grew heavy, her smile relaxed and satisfied. Her nipples stood out thick and peachy on the perfectly round orbs of her breasts. I leaned over her, my dick hanging hard between us, and I pulled her dress up her body and over her head.

"Ready, big sister?" I asked. "Ready for your brother's dick?"

Diana nodded her head. She looked too tired to speak.

I ran my hands over her body, massaging her breasts and sides, the sides of her juicy butt and slender thighs. She watched me, and slowly, so fucking slowly, my fear of disappointing her faded away.

Diana grabbed a pillow and pulled it under her head. She looked between us, at my knob, as I gripped my prick right below its corona and guided the tip to her wet hole. Diana reached down, spreading her lips again, but not wide; no, not this time. She folded only her inner lips back, forming a perfectly pink butterfly from her clit through her slit, the internal line of her glistening pussy pressed together by her tightness.

"Right here, little brother," my sister whispered. "Fuck me right here."

I touched the underside of my glans to my sister's hot, pink hole. Her walls parted for me, slick and tender and so fucking warm and slippery. I moaned, disbelieving the moment. Heat flowed into me as my tip disappeared inside of my sister's lovely little pussy. Ecstasy tingled throughout my body. Diana cried out, and when my head spread her opening wide, she whimpered, and I lost it.

"Oh no," I moaned as I came, the sudden surge of pleasure raced through my thighs, shaft, and cock--my whole fucking body--breaking me down as my cum exploded from my balls and then it was shooting out of me, leaving me a tingling, shaking and embarrassed mess as I filled my sister with cum.

I closed my eyes as an inner heat turned me red.

Diana didn't laugh at me.

When I opened my eyes, she had a funny smile on her face. It was almost sympathetic.

"I'm sorry," I said.

Diana shook her head. "Don't be." She looked down. "I can feel your cum inside of me." She looked me in the eyes. "It's okay. It makes me feel sexy."

"I'm--"

"Still hard," Diana whispered. She smiled at me, her eyes urging me on. "You're still hard for me."

I looked down. I was hard, but I was also sensitive. Fear of coming again gripped me in a heart-stopping, stone-like fist-clench. I forced my mind away, the way I did during Wrestling Hell Week when the coaches made us sprawl and shoot forward over and over again as fast as we could until there was nothing but burning pain in our muscles and lungs. I didn't want to come again. Not yet.

"Push into me," Diana whispered. She lay back and spread her legs wide, pulling her knees up and back. She held out her arms. "Push into me, then hold me. This is where you belong."

Slowly, so fucking slowly, I pushed into my sister's cunny channel. I watched her face, memorized by the subtle shifting of her eyes and the corners of her lips and the way her brows and cheeks twitched. The visible facial expressions of what she felt took my mind away from my urge to come, and the deeper I entered my sister, the louder she moaned and the faster she breathed. When my balls touched her ass, she grunted, pressed her lips together, turned her head to the side, and came.

It was a small orgasm, but it rolled her pussy walls over my shaft in a sensual massage that forced a gasp from my lungs. Diana wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me to her. I rested my weight on my knees and forearms, my arms at her sides, and I hooked my hands under her shoulders to cradle her head and neck.

"Fuck me," Diana whispered. "Fuck me, little brother."

I moved, pulling my hips back and forth, pumping my cock in and out of the skin-tight channel between my sister's legs. Our moans mingled, our movements slowed; I was in no rush, and I didn't want to hurt my sister, who had seduced me so many weeks ago.

"Mmm, mmm, ooh, ah," Diana moaned in my ear. My sounds weren't far off from hers. We turned our heads and found each other's mouths on the first try. Our tongues slid together, pushing and poking in time with our sexual rhythm as pumped my thick cock in and out of my sister's soft pussy.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Faster," Diana whimpered, rolling her cunny over my cock, smacking our pubic bones together. "Go a little--mmm--faster."

I increased the speed of my thrusting. Wet sloshing sounds filled the room. God, Diana was hot down there, in there, her pussy now a frothy heaven for my cock. My knob bumped and rubbed against her insides, reaching places that made her whimper and her lips tremble. I picked up the pace, and she grabbed my ass and hooked her heels over the back of my thighs.

"Oh, ah, fuck," Diana whined, her face turning red. "I'm close again. God, Timmy, fuck, I'm close. Come with me, little brother. Mmm, yeah, c'mon, come with your big sister's pussy."

Diana's words lit a fire in my balls. I sped up as the warm lick of her pussy wet my crown, and her insides hugged my glans in a velvet blanket of softness. I moved faster, a little harder, and Diana yelped but didn't tell me to stop. She whimpered, sounding on the verge of tears. Her legs locked around mine, digging into me, and her pussy walls rippled over the length of my rigid prick, the pressure along the sides of my shaft almost too much for me to handle.

My orgasm trembled within me. The pleasure started in my thighs, buzzing up to my balls and into my core, then through my shaft. My knob tingled, and my cock swelled. I gasped and fucked my sister's slot faster, gliding in and out of her soaking wet valley as my body began to shake.

"Timmy, oh Timmy," Diana sobbed. "Come, Timmy, come in me. Come in my pussy. Oh, fuck, come in my pussy."

"Baby, Diana, I'm--"

And we both shouted, "Coming," at the same time.

Colors and lights soared behind my clenched eyelids. Diana bucked her pussy against me, rolling her hips in a sensuous circle as she flooded our crotches with her wet cum. The torrent that streamed through my shaft erupted from my tip in one continuous river, filling my sister's channel as I trembled above her, lost in the ecstasy of her body.

"Yeah, oh yeah, little brother," Diana hissed in my ear. She hugged me hard against her, her pussy stroking my cock as the last of her orgasm swam through her.

My orgasm seemed to last forever; until my mind went blank, and my sight turned black. I closed my eyes and let the moment take me away, absorbing everything about Diana in that instant. I memorized her feel, her touch, her scent, her sound, and her taste. When I opened my eyes, I was on my back, and Diana lay next to me, our fingers interlocked above my heart.

"Holy shit," Diana panted. "You amazing fucker!"

"Better than waiting?" I asked, laughing, breathing hard.

"Yes," Diana said, giddy, and then she asked, "Can you do that again?"

After coming three times in half an hour, the answer was: No, but I gave it my best try, much to my sister's delight.

Timmy out.

#11 Timmy

Restaurant Fuck and More

The Rest of Sunday

It's been a while since I updated my life in full. I've been stuck in the past, reliving that hotel experience with my sister every time I open my journal. It's time to move on from that. I don't know how much longer I'll be writing in this--I was going to stop altogether, but interesting things have happened in the past four weeks.

A quick recap of my time with Diana in the hotel involves one thing: sex. Diana had plans, but she didn't want to leave the room any more than I did after that first time. I had my sister in the shower, her facing the wall and me behind her, holding onto her hips while I pulled her pussy onto my cock as I pumped my meat between the soft shell of her silky clam. Water splashed all around us, droplets on my sister's skin, her hair soaked and swinging, her butt smacked wetly against my hips--the tight jiggle of her ass sending my balls into overdrive. When I came, I didn't pull out, filling her pink box full of my seed once again. It wasn't until later she told me she was on birth control and had been since she decided that she wanted her brother, me, between her legs.