Anderson Family Journals #13

Story Info
Diana's dark fantasy (consensual noncon roleplay).
2.8k words
4.77
29.8k
33

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not give permission to re-post or archive my stories. If you want to download my story for personal use, be my guest, but that's as far as my permissions go.

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy.

* * * * *

#13 Timmy

Diana's Dark Fantasy

Saturday

My sister wanted me to force her. I know she didn't want to relive the night she had to bite Roy on his neck to get him off of her--I hoped she didn't--but I still got the chills when I thought about everything that could go wrong. I don't know how the mind works, but playing out past trauma (although I wasn't sure if Diana had been traumatized or awakened to the secret, inner darkness within her) but it's what my sister wanted to do, and so that's what we were going to do.

For our date, my sister dressed in a small, flowery blue skirt, a white tank top, and sandals. Beneath her skirt, she flashed me the white, tear-away panties she wore. They were made of strings clipped to the corners of the inverted triangle cupping her mound and the crescent lips below. The back ended in a thin G-string that disappeared between her Crossfit buns and ended in a whale tale above her skirt that continued around her hips. My cock hardened at just a glimpse of my sister's small panties, and though I wanted to see more and more and more of that tight little beaver holder, Diana dropped her skirt, forcing a groan from my throat.

My sister told me to dress casually, so I put on a pair of basketball shorts and a gray workout shirt. We got into her car, and she drove around our neighborhood to a small park and settled her Civic in the darkest corner of the empty parking lot. Seen through her windshield, there was a field of grass, some shadowy pathways, some trees, a playground, a brick building, and the leaf-shaking wind. I darted my gaze around the parking, looking for a security patrol or anything else resembling authority, but there was nothing but the night sky and the whistle of the breeze.

"Get my blanket out of the trunk," Diana told me, and I did as she said. The wind cooled the sweat beading my brow, and the park's after-hours emptiness did little to calm my heartbeat. We walked away from the Civic to the nearest tree, where I laid out my sister's big-enough-for-three blanket and held her hand as she lowered herself to the ground before I joined her.

"How do we be--"

"Force me," Diana said. She smiled and rolled her eyes, her hands smoothing the tail of her blonde hair that she had pulled over her left shoulder. "Force me... nicely."

We didn't have a lot of light, but we had some from the moon and distant lamps. I couldn't see anyone sharing the park with us, and if I couldn't see anyone, I doubted that anyone could see us, not that I think Diana would have cared. Even as close to Diana as I was, her skin was still the silvery-blue shade of the night, but I knew the contours beneath her silhouette by heart.

I reached out and touched her.

Forcing the willing isn't the dreaded 'R-word--even though it gave me the chills at first--but roleplaying Diana's fantasy turned out to be an experience we'd play out again and again in the dark of night. There was no real force, no real pain, and no real roughness to our movements that could have been considered going too far. No, we flowed together like water, moving in a dance that shifted from pose to pose as smoothly as the choreographed movements of a Broadway play.

We played a game of pressure. We moved with slow, purposeful aggression, never in a rush, and I patterned my persistence to my sister's resistance, allowing her to decide how far I could pursue her at any one time. She would push my hand away, and I'd be back the next second, or I'd push myself against her, and she'd resist, and I'd push just a hair above her resistance, and if she pushed back, I'd retreat, but not too far, and if she yielded, then my hands would move over her body as far as she'd allow.

Diana wasn't quiet either, murmuring words that swelled my cock and sent tingles through my balls. She said "No" and "Please" and "Stop," and she'd say it in a low, huffed voice as if I were too strong for her, and she knew that begging me was her only chance of getting me to show her mercy.

"Don't, don't, please, not there--get off," my sister mumbled and grumbled, her voice strained, her hands pushing against mine in an unwinnable battle.

And, because she led, I'd continued forward, fastening my lips to her tank top over one of her thick nipples and sucking it inward through the thin cotton. My sister huffed and grabbed handfuls of my hair, pushing me then pulling me to her other breast. I sucked her other nipple harder as she tangled the strands of my hair between her fingers and gripped me hard. As I wet her breasts with my saliva, I managed to pull her skirt around her waist, and she dropped a hand to pull her hem down, and so I pushed her skirt back up, baring her coltish thighs to the night's air.

"Fuck, Timmy, stop," Diana moaned, growling and pulling my lips from her tit. "I mean it."

I pushed her shirt over her breasts and latched onto the warm perkiness of her teen tits. I left her nipples thick and swollen from my sucking and pinching and her areolas covered in my spit. I moved upward, pushing my lips to hers, and she slid her mouth to the side, half-kissing me, half-turning her head away until I cupped her cheek and forced her lips back to mine. I took my time with her mouth, holding the back of her head while I dove in for a slow lick of her lips, pulled away as she turned her face this way and that, and then I slid my lips against hers again, tasting her slowly.

Whenever I'd break away, my sister would stare into my eyes, daring me to keep going. Her breasts heaved, her tits swelled. My chest rose and fell, matching my sister's pace. As I moved to kiss her again, the scent of my sister's pussy filled the air, hot and warm and thick with lust.

"Why won't you--mmm--stop?" Diana asked as I kissed her neck. "Timmy, I'm your sister."

Every weak protest that left her lips sent a throb of pleasure through my cock.

We wrestled with her skirt until I had the entire thing pulled up to her belly button. My sister's little, tear-away G-string barely covered her mound and lips, leaving the edges of her silky cunny lips bare. I touched her inner thigh, and she shooed my hand away, whining, but each time my hand came back for more, I moved my palm higher on the softer flesh of her inner thighs. Her sauna-damp skin sent chills up my arms.

"Timmy, no, stop," Diana whispered, even as our lips touched and our tongues met. "Please--mmm--little brother, stop?" She moaned. "Please, Timmy, oh, god, please... Timmy?"

The two cables of Diana's pectineus muscles reaching from her inner thighs to her pubic bone stood out as my sister struggled against me. I forced Diana onto her back, and I spread her legs. She fought me, pushing my hands away from her hips and thighs, and she even tried to lift her legs and scissor them shut. I let her; then she let me open her legs again, then we fumbled together until she had her legs on either side of my hips. My sister stared up at me, breathing hard--I was breathing hard--and the look of hunger on the dark lines of her face fed the forward-moving energy in me that needed release.

My heartbeat hummed in my chest, and my cock flopped back and forth in the loose confines of my basketball shorts. My skin prickled. My cock swelled. I pushed my shorts down my hips, along with my boxer briefs, and I freed my hot cock to the night's cool air.

"Timmy, stop--stop!--I mean it this time," Diana said, panting and putting her hands on my shoulders, but she spread her legs further apart and looked down at the front of her panties. "I mean it, Timmy. Fuck, I mean it!"

The small, inverted triangle of thin fabric covering her muff had three strings attached to it: one that disappeared behind her pussy and up her crack, and two that circled her waist and connected to the string running through her ass crack. I was supposed to tear her panties away from her pussy, so this was the only time I didn't let my sister push my hands away from her body. Diana struggled, using every ounce of strength she had to push on my wrist as my hand slowly made its way between her legs.

"Fucker, asshole--Timmy, please?" she moaned as my fingers slid under the fabric protecting her pretty little pussy. "I'm your sister, stop. STOP!"

I curled my fingers around the front of her panties. Diana whimpered, never taking her eyes from her panties. I bit the inside of my lip and tore her panties from her body. The strings came apart without struggle, slipping away from her skin and leaving her naked below the waist and between her thighs. With a growl, I toss her panties into the darkness around us.

"Timmy, no," Diana sighed, shaking her head as she dug her fingers into my shoulders.

Then my hand was on my sister's hairless snatch, and the heat warming her muff reached my fingers before I could palm her tender clam. Wetness greeted me, and I slid my middle finger between the soft shell protecting her inner pink meat. My sister sobbed. I looked up at her, and she stared at me as she turned her hips in circles, screwing her pink fuckhole onto my middle finger. After several deep strokes, I straightened my forefinger, and my sister took it into her snatch, fucking two of my digits with her creamy softness as I pretended to force her on a blanket in an empty park.

"Oh, Timmy," Diana whispered.

I slid my fingers in and out of her, wetting them, then stroking my cock, then going back to her cunny for more of her dewy honey. For several minutes, I poked my fingers into her, pulled them out as her pussy muscles tried to hold them tight, then I lifted my fingers to her mouth. Diana closed her lips and shook her head as I ran my fingertips over her lips and gently forced them into her mouth, where she sucked her honey from my digits as I moved my dick between her legs.

"We can stop, Timmy," Diana whispered. "I won't tell Mom, I promise. I won't tell anyone. Just"--I placed my knob against the soaking wet seam of her pussy slit--"stop"--I pushed into her muff--"ungh!"

My sister's rough moan was the sweetest sound I had heard all night. Tingles raced through my cock, over my glans, around my corona, and down my shaft. As I pushed my hard dick into my sister's soaking wet warmth, a long, low gasp escaped my lungs.

"Fuck, Timmy, fuck," Diana moaned, dropping her head back as my cock fought to straighten out her pussy tunnel. "I told you no."

"I know, baby," I whispered in her ear as I pumped my hips forward and drove my pole into her silky purse. The force of my followed thrusts made her tits bounce tightly across her chest. "But, your pussy is worth taking."

"Then take it," Diana whimpered.

I moaned, pulled my cock out until the head lay wrapped in her pussy lips, then pounded my cock back into her cunny with one hard thrust.

Diana groaned and locked her legs around my waist. She tangled her right fingers in my hair and slid her left hand around my back, digging her nails into my skin. We fucked hard, my dick gliding in and out of her pussy as I turned my hips and stretched her insides, pumping at her cunny canal from different angles. Diana's moans and whimpers grew in pitch, and when I thumped my cock into her with straight in and out thrusts, deep, "Uh-uh-uh," grunts left her lungs. Frothy cream built up around the edges of her pussy, and the wind whipped the leaves in the distance, and the sounds of footsteps reached my ears, but I didn't care anymore--I just continued fucking my sister.

"Timmy," Diana whispered, her lips near my ear, her body shaking beneath mine, "I'm going to come on your big cock."

My sister's pussy tightened around my shaft, and her hot nectar bathed my glans as it gushed through the pink channel between her legs. My breaths left my lungs in heavy pants, but as my sister's pussy tightened around my shaft, I sped up my thrusts, giving her a fast, slippery fuck as her body trembled through her orgasm.

It didn't take long for pleasure-filled tingles to swirl around my cock. I pressed my lips to Diana's, sliding my tongue into her mouth as my knob bounced around her insides, the friction shocking me with bolts of electric bliss. Diana squeezed me hard with her legs, pulling me into her pussy as her insides squeezed my thickness tight, then she opened her mouth and filled the park with her cries as she came on my cock once again.

My sister's pussy juices flooded our privates and dripped down to her asshole. Diana used her legs to fuck her pussy onto my prick, giving me her little muff over and over again until the tingling in my glans and the roaring in my balls exploded in a mushroom cloud of ecstasy.

"Fuck me," I moaned and slammed my dick into my sister's slippery twat as far as I could. Diana gasped. Cum spilled out of knob as I shook and trembled, becoming a ball of buzzing energy and dancing bliss, my thighs going numb and my cock spewing wad after sticky wad of incest-jizz into my sister's unprotected snatch.

"Fuck, Timmy," Diana murmured, out of breath. "You're really filling up my pussy tonight."

We held each other as my orgasm pumped the last of my load between her thighs. I collapsed onto her, letting her feel my weight until she pushed me to the side. She asked me how I felt about what we had done, and I told her that I couldn't imagine myself doing that to anyone else. "Good," she said, and then she thanked me for my honest answer by sucking my cock into her mouth and playing with my balls. She swallowed what cum I had left in my body, and she mumbled a soft "Yummy" after the last white pearl left my shaft.

We went home after that. It was late, and Mom had her bedroom door closed, and so did Abbey. I showered with my sister, soaping her body and licking her pussy while on my knees until she bathed my mouth with her cum. After, Diana told me to wait in her room while she checked on Abbey. I have no idea why she wanted to check on our little sister, but whatever. Who was I to question Diana? She came to bed about half an hour later, a silly smile on her face, and she wanted me to hold her while she went to sleep. I did, enjoying the scent of her vanilla soap as she drifted off to sleep within my arms.

Anyway, that was last night, and I'm writing in the late morning hours. I have to kill this entry now. Mom agreed to help Mrs. James setup for the wrestling team's weekly team-building pool party, and we had to be there an hour early. Diana is taking Abbey shopping or something--boy hunting/shopping for boys?--and I'm spending the afternoon with my senior teammates and a bunch of forty-year-old, yoga-fit MILFs in bikinis--and that sounds like a good way to spend my day. If anything fun happens at the party, I'll write about it later.

Timmy out.

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals, "Poolside Moms."

(Chapters 14 through 18 are "Mom" chapters. 17,394 words, though I'm combining Chapters 17 & 18.)

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Comment (I read everything, even if I don't keep it around), email, vote, etc.

Thanks for reading.