Andi's Realization

Story Info
Andi deals with her internal struggles.
6.5k words
3.8
1.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi struggled with her feelings. Her recent visit with her friend Carrie had left her with conflicting thoughts about her sexuality. She had really enjoyed lesbian sex with Carrie and the fucking Jackie had given her was amazing. The tongue lashing was outstanding and her orgasms were great. But she also had a mind-altering orgasm from getting fucked by the strap on penis. But was she a lesbian or straight or bi or what? How did she define herself? To herself and to her friends and to her family! Oh my. Perhaps it was the family part that she struggled with the most. Andi was big on family and wanted to make sure she didn't disappoint them in the least. Her mom and dad were both heterosexual and not sure how they would take an announcement of her being otherwise. Her brother was straight as well as her only cousin. Damn, what would she do?

Maybe just not say anything and play along with the allusion that she was 100% straight. How hard would it be to hide her feelings for other women? Was it too much to keep that hidden? It was her life after all. But family.....ugh! And what about her work? Her job meant a lot to her and she was not sure how this would be taken by her bosses. One of which was a woman! Yikes.

Andi's cadre of close friends were also all straight. Or at least as much as Andi knew. Perhaps some of them were closet lesbians or bi? It would be nice to find out. Perhaps it would help her with her struggles. But was it risky sharing her thoughts with her best friends? Who might be the best one to engage in this conversation?

Then it came to her. Her cousin Jennifer. She had shared a lot over the years with Jenn. Her first date, her first-time having sex with a guy, etc, etc. Yeah...anything she said to Jenn was safe. Besides, she had a few things on Jenn. Like when her husband was away for 1 year. They got together every couple weeks but there were times when she was alone for 3-4 weeks at a time. Being a young newlywed, Jenn had serious sexual needs. She told Andi that she was committed to her husband and would never cheat on him. So, she guessed she would have to be a lesbian for a while.

Andi was shocked at Jenn's comments and wondered if they were real or not. Jenn tended to talk a big story but wasn't as "out there" as she wanted others to believe. Jenn had been in a sorority in college and there were always rumors of those goings on! But Andi still couldn't see control freak Jenn actually going down on another woman. No matter how horny she was at the time. Andi expected that Jenn just used her vibrator (she actually admitted she had 3 of them) to satisfy her needs. Well, it didn't matter in any case, Jenn's husband was back and they were happy together.

After a lot of thought, it was settled. Andi had decided to tell Jenn about her lesbian affairs and her concerns about coming out as a bisexual woman. Jenn was very smart and savvy. No doubt she would give Andi good guidance as to how to proceed. Andi immediately felt better about the whole situation. It will work out, she was sure.

Andi put in a call to Jenn to arrange a get together. It went to voice mail, so she left a message. "Jenn, call me when you have some time to chat. I wanted to get together as I have a few things I need your opinion on. Best done in person and with wine in hand. " Andi went about her busy day not thinking any further about it.

Before Andi finished work for the day, the girl across from her office was picking up a paper from the floor and her top opened wide. Andi gasped at the sight of Mary's breasts fully exposed. They looked like very firm C cups with large areolas and bright red erect nipples. Andi couldn't help but stare when suddenly Mary sat back up, staring right into Andi's eyes.

Mary slid her roller chair over closer to Andi and asked "Did you like what you saw, Andi?" Andi wasn't sure how to respond, just continued to look at Mary's nipples poking prominently out of her silk blouse.

"Yeah, I know my nipples love to stick out. All I need is an evil thought or two and they go to town!" Mary said with a smile. "So, what do you think of them?" she added.

Andi decided she had to say something, so she just blurted out "They are gorgeous". Mary smiled and pushed her chair back to her desk. Andi was so glad the conversation didn't continue. She did however feel warmth and the beginnings of moisture in her pussy. Did Mary like to eat pussy she wondered. Oh my god, I would spread my legs right now if she came over to my desk! That would certainly get her in trouble with HR! HA!

Jenn responded to Jenn on Friday. She was excited about getting together. All work and no play makes Jenn a dull girl and she had been focused on working so much lately. Her husband was out of town this weekend on another training class, so the house was available for them to get together on Saturday.

"You bring the wine and I will fix a few bites for us." Jenn suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. See you at 630PM Saturday." Andi responded. It would be fun getting together with her cousin. They had not seen each other in over 3 months! Time to catch up and to get her concerns discussed.

Friday after work was shopping time for Andi. She picked up the essentials and three bottles of wine. A Pinot Noir and two Cabs. Should be enough she thought. Damn, if we drink that much I better plan to stay over. The 1.5 hour drive back home after 3 bottles of wine...not smart. Andi was sure Jenn would have no issue with her using the spare bedroom.

Saturday morning Andi started packing. Always tough decisions on what to bring. She picked out a summer dress (in case they decided to go out at any point). Also, the cute nightie she bought with hopes to show it off to the man of her dreams. That hadn't happened yet and Andi really wanted to wear it. A pair of shorts and two tops and all her toiletries, she was packed and ready to go!

It was a fun drive through the country roads headed to Jenn's house. Andi didn't get out of the city much and this was a nice respite from the loud noises/traffic of the city. The ride put Andi in a much more relaxed mood. It would be a wonderful day/night with her cousin.

Jenn was at the front door when Andi arrived. They embraced and pecked each other on the cheek as they always did. Andi noticed that the house was extremely well kept. Jenn seemed to be somewhat obsessed with cleanliness. It was a nice trait of many that Jenn possessed.

It was only 4PM but Jenn announced it was 5 o'clock somewhere, so the wine started to flow. It appeared that Jenn had started earlier, damn she enjoyed drinking. They started with a lovely Pinot Noir. It was nice and light and tasty with just a hint of sweetness. It was a new wine and both agreed it was something they would buy again.

The two ladies were both in the late 20's and about the same height, but otherwise very different. Andi was thick with muscular legs from competitive sports. She had a very pretty face and lovely blonde hair. And of course, those tits. A 38DD bra would barely contain the girls. In contrast, Jenn was thin and very cute. She had a lovely figure with an ass to die for - Pilates will do that apparently. Weighing about 115 lbs, Jenn didn't have much in the tits category. She was an A cup, much to her chagrin. Jenn had always wanted bigger tits but alas no growth beyond high school. At least they were perky and her nipples were large. Her husband loved it when she went without a bra. It didn't take much for her girls to poke through any top and be on display for anyone to see. Needless to say, great sex often followed her display.

With multiple glasses of wine, they talked all about work and life affairs. Jenn lamented the long hours at her work. Too many spreadsheets and projections to review it seemed. She also complained about her husband being gone on business travel. It was for the best as he was advancing in the company but it made for lonely nights. They wanted to start a family someday. She expected it would be a few more years before their work settled down and they could focus on making a baby. There wasn't as much sex as when they were first married. Her husband used to play with her all the time. In public, when no one else could see, he would rub her ass or stroke her inner thighs. She was so hot by the time they got home they usually had sex on the kitchen table or on the floor in the living room! So much fun.

Andi wasn't sure she was completely comfortable with the graphic details being shared by her cousin. When Jenn got to the part about her husband licking her to orgasm in the changing room of Victoria Secrets, it made Andi squirm. Then when Jenn talked about getting fucked from behind in the bathroom at the grandparent's house for the 4th of July, Andi almost had to leave to calm herself down. Andi remembered that day well and wondered why Jenn looked so rosy! She could feel wetness and her nipples were poking out of her bra. Damn, Jenn and her husband had a pretty erotic sex life!

"But we aren't here to talk about my issues, are we?" Jenn said. "What did you want to talk about Andi?". Andi had to gather herself first. She was still a bit shocked from Jenn's disclosures. Jenn noticed the hesitancy and got up to refill their wine glasses. Andi drank hers down in one gulp and asked for more. Liquid courage would help for sure.

Andi began with a bit of her interactions with men. She talked about the few guys she had sex with and her desire to find a guy that would be a long-term relationship. She felt bad that she hadn't found 'the guy' yet. A tear came to her eyes.

Jenn moved closer to her and put her arm around Andi. "It's ok honey. You are young and beautiful and just haven't found the right one yet. You will." Jenn stroked Andi's shoulders and gave her a little kiss on her cheek. This seemed to soothe Andi a bit.

"Let me ask you something. Do you have orgasms with the men? From getting fucked that is." Jenn asked.

Andi was again shocked at the question, but decided to proceed. "Yes, most of the time I do." She responded.

Jenn smiled and said "So you really like cock then?".

Andi looked down and whispered yes. Andi wasn't sure why she was embarrassed by her response.

Quickly Jenn added "I do too! The more the merrier. I only wish my husband had a big one. I have never had a big cock in me and wonder what I am missing."

Andi thought back to the enormous strap on penis that Jackie had used on her. The orgasms had been spectacular! She decided to hold back that piece of information from Jenn.

"So your only issue is finding the right guy, is that right? Have you tried all the dating sites? Not the hookup ones like Tinder." Jenn suggested.

"I have and am still looking via the online sites." Andi said. "It's easy to find a guy, but impossible to find the right guy". She took a deep breath and then drained her wine glass again. More courage! It was time to let it out.

"I had a lesbian affair with an older lady and enjoyed it. I don't know what to do about that and what that means to me." Andi blurted out.

Jenn had a surprised look on her face as she took this in. Then a smile came to her as she responded "You go girl! A little experimentation is good for everyone. BTW, how old was this lady and damn...I need details girl!".

Andi wondered why Jenn didn't seem to be overly shocked by her statement. And Jenn seemed to be approving of the situation. Should she tell more about her liaison with Carrie. What about Jackie fucking her with the strap-on too? Perhaps too much to tell and too embarrassing to tell it all she thought.

Jenn got up and refilled the wine glasses once again. Sitting down next to Andi she starred right into her eyes and once again said "Come on, I need details."

Too much wine had lowered Andi's defenses and she was ready to fully cooperate with Jenn's demands. She told the entire story, but left out the piece where Jackie joined them and fucked her.

Jenn took it all in. She squirmed around as the story unfolded. This was so hot her pussy was getting drenched. She couldn't wait to hear if Andi actually ate Carrie's pussy. Then yes! Andi admitted that she had done it. Good girl she thought. Jenn was pleasantly surprised that Andi had it in her.

What Andi didn't know is that Jenn had numerous lesbian encounters during and right after college. Jenn belonged to a sorority and the initiation included the girls masturbating in a circle in front of the entire sorority. Jenn had been so embarrassed to even take off her clothes in front of the crowd of girls in the room. When the President ordered the new girls to start rubbing their pussies, Jenn thought she was going to hyperventilate. But she wanted to be in this sorority so bad that she did as ordered. It was tough to get into it initially, but when some of the other girls started moaning and groaning, it all became extremely erotic. Jenn closed her eyes and thought about the last time she had been fucked. In no time at all she was cumming hard on her fingers. As she opened her eyes, she realized everyone was looking at her. "You were the last to cum, so you get to lick the fingers of all the girls." said the President. Jenn was horrified! It was so dirty, so unpleasant. She contemplated not doing it, but she really wanted to get into this specific sorority.

The first girl approached Jenn and put fingers up to her mouth. Slowly Jenn opened her lips and let the fingers enter her. The taste was foreign to her but slightly sweet. She licked the fingers clean and they were quickly replaced by the next girl. Seven girls later she was done and the initiation was over. All in all, it wasn't too bad. She was a sorority girl! Yeah!

Her first lesbian encounter was after a night of heavy drinking/dancing out on the town. Jenn was already promised to her future husband, so sex with another guy was out of the question. And getting herself off with her fingers or her vibrator was ok but not the real thing. One of the sorority moms was out on the town with them and she could drink with the best of them. When they returned to the sorority house, the mom directed her into the guest room. The lady was 15 years older than Jenn but was beautiful and had a very nice figure. She was married with 2 children but still had a bit of a wild streak in her. Jenn's senses were dulled by all the alcohol. When the mom reached in to kiss her, Jenn barely reacted. Even when the mom began to rub Jenn's little tits, she still didn't react much. Before long and with no remembrance of how it occurred, Jenn found herself naked laying on the bed with the mom between her legs. She ate Jenn's pussy and then coaxed Jenn into reciprocating. Jenn was hooked. They got together a number of times during the following school years.

Hookups with other girls in the sorority followed as well. Including the Sorority President that had resided over Jenn's initiation. That girl was quite the dike. She owned a strap-on and loved to fuck Jenn with it. Damn, they had some really exciting times in her bedroom.

Then there was a hiatus as Jenn moved in with her future husband and they got married. But when he took off for 6 months of training in another state, her desires took over. She didn't see it as cheating. It was just her taking care of herself. A few different girls kept her occupied over time. Once her husband returned, there was no time for girls, so Jenn had been without for quite a while. Damn she missed the silkiness of a woman's skin and playing with tits.

"So you had a really good time with Carri. Have you seen her since?" asked Jenn.

Andi thought for a second how she should approach this question. "Yes, I met up with her two weeks ago." She replied.

Jenn followed up with more questions. "Did you have sex with her again? Was it as good or better than the first time?" Jenn's eyes were wide open and staring at Andi. Her hand was on Andi's thigh.

Andi still wasn't sure how to talk about the second meeting. But she was safe with her cousin...so she just went ahead to tell the entire story. She talked about her uncertainty about their meeting and her inner conflicts over seeing Carrie again.

When she got to the part about Jackie putting on her huge strap-on, Jenn began stroking Andi's leg. "Tell me all about it Andi, don't leave out anything please." Jenn said. Andi was embarrassed for some reason, but she just kept going. Retelling the story was getting Andi just as hot as Jenn it seemed.

When Andi got to the part where Jackie put the entire 9" cock into her pussy, she just about had an orgasm. She could still feel it touching every part of her pussy. Stretching her to the max before delivering a huge orgasm. She had almost passed out!

Andi didn't notice that Jenn had moved her hand up further on her leg. Stroking her inner thigh and only a few inches away from her pussy. It felt so good as it complemented her story telling. She was however a bit surprised when Jenn turned her face and kissed her on the lips. Jenn looked at her and then did it again, but this time probing with her tongue. It felt good, but what was going on? Was Jenn a lesbian?

As quickly as it started, it stopped. Jenn pulled her hand from Andi's thighs and stood up. She reached for Andi's hands. Not being sure what was happening, Andi took her hands and stood up. They walked hand in hand to the bedroom. Stopping at the bed, Jenn kissed Andi again. Her tongue reaching into Andi's mouth and searching out a tongue to play with. It was very erotic. No pushback from Andi...good news Jenn thought. Time to move things ahead. She reached down and began stroking Andi's huge tits. A moan escaped Andi's mouth. Excellent thought Jenn. This was going to be great!

Suddenly, Andi pushed back against Jenn. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Jenn smiled at her and reached over to stroke Andi's arm. "I have always wanted you, Cousin. So many years I have starred at your big tits and wanted to reach out to play with them. To suck them. Now that I know you are open to a lesbian relationship, I want you." Jenn said. "I want to suck your big tits and eat your pussy."

Andi struggled to take this in, it was happening so fast. "But you are married. You are straight." Andi stated.

Jenn quickly replied..."You didn't really know me in college my dear. I was eating pussy before you ever got laid. I love my husband's cock and I would never allow another man to take me. But I truly love the taste and the softness of a woman's skin. And I have always wanted to play with a big set of tits."

"But I am here to talk to you about my feelings. About what I should do with myself. I'm so conflicted" Andi blurted.

Jenn kissed Andi once again. Her lips lingered to savor the taste. Jenn explained "You are clearly bisexual and liberated Andi. You should stop worrying about this and just enjoy yourself. I'm pretty much the same way. I like both ways but don't make a big deal out of it."

Andi quickly responded. "But what about your husband. What if he finds out?"

Jenn laughed. "Oh he knows. When he was away after we got married, I asked if I could play with girls and he was all for it. Just not other men. He loves it when I tell him about my girl exploits! We have wild sex after my stories."

Andi took all this in for a moment. So, Jenn was telling her she could enjoy herself with both sexes and not have to talk to anyone about it. And her husband was supportive. Was that a reasonable course of action? It sure sounded convenient and she would be able to enjoy herself without feeling guilty or ashamed. Yeah, that would work! Andi felt a load was lifted off her shoulders. She was so happy she visited with her cousin!

Jenn grabbed Andi's top and pulled it over her head, uncovering a pink Victoria Secret bra. Oh so lovely! Andi's tits were spilling out over the top of the bra and her hard nipples were poking out. Jenn could barely contain herself as she reached behind Andi to release the bra. And there they were. Magnificent! Two amazing breasts with large areolas and bright red nipples. Jenn rubbed each tit and then took one in her mouth. She sucked on the nipple and then bit it lightly. Andi responded with a loud moan.

12