Andrea & Jake Pt. 07

Story Info
Andrea & Jake begin to learn more about themselves.
3.9k words
4.29
4.8k
10
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So if you have followed along since the beginning, you're quite aware of all the twists and turns that have taken place up to now. If you haven't, I would recommend reading the first parts, as it'd be in your best interest to read them as things will make more sense.

All the actors in my stories are presumed to be 18 or older. Although, they may have just turned 18 hours before. If you don't like the many twists involved, you can move along or continue to read and who knows, I might write something that floats your boat. Now onto the story.

We all exit the building through the back door leading to the alley where Darrell's car is parked. I'm not feeling any affects of what was done to me and am wondering if it really would work. Andrea on the other hand, just didn't look to be feeling quite normal. In fact, she appears to be a bit flustered as she slowly steps over to my side and leans on me. I help her by putting my arm around her waist pulling her close to me helping her as she walks.

As we take the few steps back to the car, I notice that her chest above her breasts, just below her throat is flush. I see that the nipples of her breasts are now very visible with both of them pointing out like little pencil erasers through her tight top. She also was taking small short steps as she walked, almost as though she's trying to rub her thighs together.

I open the side door of the car allowing Andrea to crawl in the back seat. I follow and sit next to her. As soon as we're in the car, Andrea leans over on me resting her head on my shoulder. I watch as her hand slides under the bottom of her top and begins to rub her left breast with her hand at the same time, she moves her right hand down to the front of her skirt in which she slides it past the small amount of material covering her vagina sliding a couple of finger inside.

As she does this, I see her eyes are now shut and that she has now curled her lower lip into her mouth as she bites down on it. Andrea pulls her hand from her vagina and grabs my left hand. I feel it is wet with her juices as she takes my hand and pushes it down to the front of her panties. I immediately feel that they are now soaked with wetness and I didn't need to be told what to do next as I slide a finger along her crease finding her extremely wet. She grabs my hand and pushes it deep inside her instantly as she grinds her vagina roughly on to my hand.

"Fuck me!" she demands as she takes her free hand and begins to caress her right breast. I do what I can and insert two fingers into her dripping pussy and begin to work them in and out causing Andrea to begin to buck around the seat next to me pushing her pussy deeper onto my fingers.

I suddenly realize that we are moving and look around. Darrell has driven out from alley and we are now going down the busy streets of the city. Sitting as we are, I can see other motorists passing by us and notice that Darrell is driving very slow causing others to have to drive around us. I quickly become aware that as the people drive by, they can see clearly inside with Andrea and I in the back seat. And it's painfully obvious what we are doing.

Andrea quickly stops rubbing her breasts and removes her top, then removes the rest of her garments leaving her completely naked. She then gets on her hands and knees with her butt facing the drivers side rear passenger window. I can only imagine the view motorists were getting with her exposed vagina and anus facing the window.

The next thing I know, she's removing my clothing leaving me naked except for my caged penis in which she starts to lick at it and fondle my testicles. I look around again at the motorists who are now driving up beside us, then matching speed getting a free show, but I didn't care for some reason.

I feel the pressure of my cock trying to expand within it's confines and now have a feeling that I have never felt before. It's hard to explain but the best I can do is say that it feels like an insatiable itch within my bowels. Somewhere inside of me but near where my balls and cock would meet inside. I take my left hand and reach over Andrea's back reaching over her back and down to her anus. I begin to slide a wet finger inside her little hole working it in and out.

I see a passenger of the car beside us watching and smiling, eventually giving me a thumbs up in appreciation. Andrea is fondling my balls which helps with my desire, but still doesn't satisfy the itch. I move my right hand down below my balls just above my asshole and press. This only adds to the itch.

I quickly remove my finger from Andrea's anus and smear her juices on my asshole, but she quickly grabs my hand and again thrusts my finger back in her wet ass. Now, with my asshole being somewhat slippery, Andrea then takes her finger, wets it in her mouth, and pushes it against my virgin hole. I'm surprised how easily it slides in with no pain. She pushes deeper within me, as I find the itch becoming more and more prominent, yet I can't quite reach satisfaction. Andrea then pulls her finger out in which I moan in disappointment.

I hear Darrell and Kristi laugh up front.

"Looks like he's going to make a good anal queen." I hear Kristi say to Darrell.

Andrea then slides over to the far side and pulls me down across the seat on my back. I'm now lying with my feet and legs to the passenger side and my head behind Darrell as he drives. Andrea then straddles my face with her vagina and anus over my face and feel her lie down resting her tiny breasts across my stomach and I feel her tongue on licking the cage and my exposed balls.

I pull the sides of her vagina open with my hands and start licking her vagina and clitoris. I am amazed in how wet she is. I'm continually having to swallow her juices to keep from drowning. To my delight, I again feel pressure at my anus as Andrea begins to insert a finger back inside. I stop licking as I moan in excitement in which Andrea stops moving.

"You stop, I stop!" she demands.

Darrell and Kristi begin to laugh hysterically as I again lap at her vagina with all the excitement I can. As I push my tongue deeper inside, I feel a second finger sliding inside, but again, with no pain, and my desire to have more inserted becomes even becoming stronger.

"Another one." I plead in which Andrea spits on my hole and then slides another finger into my anus. The feeling is amazing and I feel like I'm about to ejaculate when she starts to slide her fingers in and out of my anus pushing deeper each time. I'm concentrating on pleasing Andrea with my tongue as I attempt to push it deep into her anus and vagina.

As she kneads my testicles, I feel her push her fingers deep within my bowels in which I suddenly feel something that I have never felt. As she keeps her fingers pressed deep within me, I feel her moving them in a way that causes my penis to begin to swell within it's confines. So much so, that it becomes painful, yet I don't want her to stop. The feeling becomes so intense that I feel like I'm about to ejaculate, yet can't quite get there. Then it gets to the point of no return and I feel my orgasm building. Andrea keeps moving her finger tips deep within me and right before I ejaculate, to my chagrin, she pulls her fingers out leaving my hole gaping, me thrusting my hips to nothing but air.

I then feel the car come to a stop and hear Kristi tell us to get dressed. As we get dressed, I see that we're parked in front of an adult emporium I had only seen from the outside.

"Come inside when you get dressed." Darrell announces as he and Kristi exits the vehicle leaving the passenger door wide open.

We quickly get dressed and Andrea slides out first with me following. As she steps out, I see that Andrea forgot to put on her thong as I see the lips of her vagina and her little anus become visible while bent over. As I step outside the car, I try to push the skirt down to hide the cage and the fact that I have no underwear on. But it does little to hide my nakedness and the device. Yet, being naked and wearing this device wasn't bothering so much as I had this incredible urge for sex.

As we walk in the door, I hear the sound of a bell ring which causes many of the patrons inside to turn and look at us. Just inside the door, was a raised booth with an older gentleman sitting in it.

"You with Darrell?" he asks.

"Yes." we answer in unison.

"Nice. Go through the door on the back wall and follow the hall to door five. Darrell and Kristi are waiting for you inside." he says with a smile.

We leave the gentleman and find a single door along the back wall. We open it and find a hall with numerous doors on each side, all numbered on through five. When we get to door five, I grab the handle and turn it allowing the door to open. We walk in finding a well lit small room probably ten foot square. On each wall was numerous holes about three foot high from the floor.

"Strip!" Darrell announces.

We both do as told with us both being naked except me wearing my cage. I suddenly know exactly what this is as a soft penis is now visible in one of the holes. The person is pushing his limp penis through along with his balls.

"Suck him Andrea." Darrell announces.

My heart drops as I watch my wife smile and walk over to the hole where a complete stranger is on the other side. When arrives at the hole, she picks up the flaccid penis with her fingers and puts it in her mouth. Once it's in her mouth, she begins to fondle the guys testicles with one hand, and she has her other on her vagina. I watch as the penis becomes larger and longer, maybe a bit larger than mine. I watch as Andrea begins to take it deeper and deeper into her mouth when I hear.

"Switch."

I look at Darrell who is looking into my eyes and know that it's my turn. Andrea steps back and I get down and begin to do as I had watched Andrea. I get the penis in my mouth being careful not to graze it with my teeth, but have difficulty as I try to take it deeper into my mouth. I then feel pressure on the back of my head pushing my face hard against the wall pushing the penis back into the back of my throat causing me to gag. I pull back, but again feel the pressure pushing me back on it again hitting the back of my throat. This happens for a short time when without warning, I feel the guy erupt in my mouth with me pulling back causing his sperm to spray my face and upper chest.

The penis disappears and I get up looking for a towel or rag to wipe off, but Darrell tells me to just leave it. About this time, I see another penis appear in a hole in which Andrea immediately goes to without being told. This penis is smaller in diameter yet a bit longer than the first one and has a large mushroom head. She quickly has him hard and I can hear the guy on the other side of the wall calling out "Pussy". Andrea quickly gets up off her knees and to my shock, I see her turn around with her butt facing the penis.

"Guide it in her." Darrell tells me.

I reluctantly walk over to Andrea and grab the guys penis. It hits me again how my wife who had once never had another man in her, is now eagerly taking strangers penises in her most private areas. I then look at my hand and see that this penis is twice the length of my grip with at least five inches sticking out beyond my hand. Andrea slowly backs up as I align it with her vaginal opening. As her vagina touches it, I see the head of his penis begin to slowly slide inside Andrea and eventually sliding in to where I have to remove my hand. This allows Andrea to slide all the way back against the wall with his penis nestled deep within my wife's love tunnel. Andrea moans in pleasure as she used to do with me while we made love. Andrea supports herself by reaching behind her with her hands against the wall pistoning herself back and forth on his penis. She'd occasionally pull forward far enough that the penis would be completely out, but Andrea would ram herself back quickly swallowing the penis with her vagina, each time with the stranger grunting loudly.

It's not too long in which I hear "I cumming!" from the other side of the wall as Andrea continues to work her vagina on his penis without stopping.

"Not yet. Please not yet." Andrea pleads as she speeds up her attack on the penis through the wall.

Andrea continues to impale herself on his spasming penis sucking out every drop of his sperm. Not able to take any more, the guy pulls his deflating penis back through the hole leaving Andrea motioning back and forth at the empty hole. Reluctantly, she pulls away, with a string of his sperm and her juices still linking the two before finally breaking away swinging down and onto the back of her legs.

I hear a noise behind me in which as I turn, I see another penis being presented through another hole. This one is much smaller than the previous men, but still larger than mine. Darrell looks at me laughing.

"This one is for you."

I get down on my knees in front of it and grab it with my hand. I notice that it's not much longer than the width of my hand and very thin. I again think about my own comparing the two. Being uncircumcised, the skin rolls back and forth with the head being covered and then uncovered as I stroke his penis with my hand. I take my other hand and grab his little scrotum finding his testicles up tight against his body making it difficult to move them inside their confines.

I then bring my mouth up to his erect penis and slide my lips over the end of his penis keeping my lips tight as though they were the entrance to a tight vagina. I notice while doing this the odor of old semen and urine as my nose gets closer to his pubic area. I start to pull back but feel Darrell push my head forward deeper onto his stinky penis eventually getting it all the way in.

Being shorter than the other one, I find myself able to take all of his penis in my mouth with the end of it only getting to the back of my tongue. At this same time, I feel something behind me. I take my mouth off the penis in front of me and quickly loo turning around behind me. I see Andrea scooping the mixture of juices from her vagina in her hand, but am quickly slapped on the back of my head by Kristi telling me to keep sucking.

I quickly take in the strangers penis that is now very hard and erect into my mouth and start stroking his penis with my lips. While doing this, I feel someone, possibly Andrea, grab my testicles from behind and pull me up to my feet.

"Don't let his cock out of your mouth slave!" I hear Kristi say.

I stay bent over with the strangers penis in my mouth rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet taking him deeper and deeper. Somehow, I don't feel the gagging sensation as he gains a little more length in his excitement. At this same time, while my testicles are being pulled up keeping me standing on my tiptoes, I feel a warm sensation on my anus with what feels like a finger sliding inside. I again want more and push back with my butt against whoever is doing this. The penis in my mouth slides out in which I feel and hear the loud smack across my butt cheeks.

"Keep his cock inside!" Darrell yells.

I push forward back onto the strangers penis which causes the item in my anus to slide out. I can't control myself instinctively rolling back to get whatever was inside, back inside. It works, but I again get another slap on my butt cheek causing me to jump forward back onto the strangers penis. But again, resulting with my anus being empty. I again push back moving my butt trying to find my unknown invader, all the while, being spanked on each side of my butt. My butt felt like it was on fire and would occasionally swallow the penis before for a bit, but the urge to have my anus full was over powering and I would slide back over and over trying to satisfy my urge.

"I think he's ready?" I hear Kristi question.

To my horror, I hear Andrea giggle and say "I agree. It's his turn to be the anal slut."

'Do you want you ass fucked Slave?" Kristi asks.

I say nothing and receive another hard slap on my butt cheeks.

"YES!" I answer.

"Say it!"

Quietly, I stammer out "Yes, I want it."

"What do you want?" Kristi asks ending with another spank across my butt cheeks.

"I want to have sex in my anus." I respond.

Another spank across my butt cheeks "Say what you want!"

With my butt cheeks on fire, I finally use their verbage "Please fuck my ass Mistress."

"Andrea, grab his penis and guide him in." I hear Kristi tell Andrea.

Kristi then turns me around with my ass now facing the hole.

"Lucky you, you get his to be his first ass fuck." Kristi announces. The voice from the other side sounds off expressing his happiness with a loud "Oh yea!"

I'm torn between the two feelings.

I've never had another man inside my ass. In fact, up until now, not hardly had anything in my ass. But, I can't get over this feeling inside me, wanting to be full.

I feel a hand on my lower back that can only imagine to be Andreas and Kristi is pushing me back towards the wall. My heart jumps as I feel something near my ass crack just below my anus and feel it push against my balls.

"Damn it!, I missed." Andrea announces.

Kristi pulls me forward and then again, pushes me back this time with Andrea putting the head of the strangers penis against my hole.

"This is when you want to push like you're taking a shit." Kristi whispers in my ear.

I do as I'm told feeling Kristi push me backwards against the penis in the wall. I feel like I'm being split apart with my hole not relenting.

"Spit on his cock!" Kristi yells.

I hear Andrea cough up a mouthful and her spitting. Some lands on my ass crack above my hole in which I feel the cock being slid up and down my ass crack eventually again stopping at my tight hole.

"It's going in this time, so just get your mind around it." Kristi whispers.

Kristi again begins to push my shoulders pushing me me back against the cock waiting to deflower my virgin hole. I again feel like I'm being split in two but suddenly, feel the ring of my anus give a little, allowing the tip to begin to enter my ass. Kristi keeps pushing me back in which I swear that his cock must have gotten larger as I feel like like my hole is still being pried open even further. Just when I feel like I can't take anymore, I slide back with his cock now beginning to slide easily inside me.

With his cock now past my outer ring, I feel full, much fuller than with Andrea's fingers, The pain at my outer ring is now going away and I feel the need to begin to slide back and forth on his cock. Without being told, and without Kristi pushing me, I slide deeper and deeper onto his cock eventually coming to rest with him fully inside me. The guy on the other side of the wall suddenly pushed himself just a bit further against the wall ramming his cock just a little deeper inside of me. With him doing this, I suddenly feel the most incredible feeling I have ever had with me seeing stars and an intense pleasure deep within me. My legs go weak as I lean forward a bit and then slam back against his cock driving it deep inside me. I repeat this over and over, each time hitting this same spot inside me resulting with me seeing stars each time.

I keep doing this for a while and hear the stranger begin to groan. I know what is next but can't stop myself as I feel his cock begin to grow a little more adding to my pleasure and then feel him unload his juices deep inside my bowels. Even with him ejaculating inside me, I keep riding back and forth with my ass milking his cock of every drop. I'm still moving back and forth on his cock until I feel him pull back and out of my hole leaving me now fucking an empty hole like a dog humping someones leg.

I look at Andrea and Darrell who are both grinning ear to ear as sweat trickles down the side of my face. I stop humping the hole and stand up feeling something cool against my thigh. I look down and see my own juices hanging from the end of the cage swinging down sticking to my leg.

12