Andrea and Michonne

Story Info
Two women from "The Walking Dead"-universe find each other.
1.6k words
4.4
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The events in this story takes place between season 2 and season 3 of "The Walking Dead" where Andrea (Laurie Holden) gets separated from the group and spends the winter together with Michonne (Danai Gurira).

You don't have to be familiar with the show or the characters to read the story (except you should know one thing; walkers = zombies, and they are drawn to sound).

----

- Not too shabby, is it?

Andrea watched Michonne do her regular workout routine. The same drill every morning. Squats, push-ups, crunches, leg raises, you name it. She went through the movements with a silent determination, like a soldier preparing for another day in hell.

- I mean, compared to the last place we spent the night..

She gestured around her. Beds, food, water.

- This is pretty much like a 5-star hotel. Minus the tiny soaps.

Michonne didn't pay any attention to her. She raised her hip slowly upwards with one leg elevated on the folding bed, stayed in that position and then lowered her body and exhaled. Tiny pearls of sweat gathered on her ebony skin.

- Geez, I get tired just watching you, Michonne.

- Then don't.

- I'm going up. Shower.

- Like that?

They were both in their undies.

- Why not? I'll save some for you.

They found the underground bunker by accident. Andrea tripped on a handle in the ground and almost sprained her ankle while Michonne was scavenging the house for supplies. The well-hidden hatch in the backyard led down to a room stocked with food, water, battery powered lights and two foldable beds.

Everything was untouched. It was a miracle in a time when the dead walked the earth and the living had lost their humanity. A place that wasn't looted or occupied; it was such a rare find. The house was also in a good shape and the running water was still working, which meant a functional toilet and shower.

It was a cold November morning and the sun wasn't even up yet. Andrea scurried across the yard and snuck into the house. She closed the door quietly so as not to attract unwanted attention from nearby walkers. She stopped breathing and listened. Nothing, except some quiet gurgling noises from the garage. Michonne's creepy pets were locked in there and Andrea had no desire to check up on them.

She tiptoed up the stairs and undressed, carefully put a towel on the bathroom floor to suppress the noise from the running water, then stepped into the shower.

- Ohhh..

No need to rush. Maybe it was the illusion of safety, she thought. A good nights sleep and a full stomach. Maybe she was close to getting her period? For some reason she was horny. She soaped up her breasts and spent more time than necessary around that area. The buzz in her lower regions distracted her, just like last night when she was trying to sleep.

- What I wouldn't give..

She tilted her head back, opened the mouth and let water run through it. Mixed with the saliva it poured down her body. Imagine feeling lust under these circumstances, she thought. It made her feel both excited and sad at the same time.

----

- Andrea?

- Mhm.

- Why are you still wearing that?

Andrea followed Michonne's looks.

- What? These?

She adjusted her black thong and continued reading. It was a Stephen King paperback novel about vampires; a real page-turner.

- Ain't no man gonna look at you like that for a long time, blondie.

- Guess I'm just used to it.

She moved her butt.

- Or maybe I want you to stare at my pale ass?

Andrea could swear Michonne was blushing. She looked away.

- I heard you last night.

Now it was Andrea's turn to feel embarrassed. She kept her nose in the book, trying to finish the same sentence she started reading a few minutes ago.

- A woman.. has needs, Michonne.

Michonne played with her dreadlocks and gave her the same intense look she'd polished to perfection during the months they had spent together. I owe that nubian warrior queen my life, Andrea thought. But goddamnit, she really needed to work on her communication.

- Don't you?

- No.

Fine, she thought. End of discussion. After clearing a few more pages Michonne interrupted her. She looked nervous.

- Let's say.. I do.

- Yes?

- Have needs.

- I find that hard to believe, but..

- Don't patronize me.

Michonne stared at her; dead serious. Their nest was silent except for the air filtration system which didn't make much noise to begin with. Andrea put away the book and turned towards her.

- Talk to me.

Michonne looked at her, then suddenly she bursted out in tears. She went from cold stone-face to a sobbing mess in the matter of seconds.

- Oh, baby. Hey..

Andrea hurried over and tried to comfort Michonne to the best of her abilities. She embraced the dark woman, leaned the warm head against her chest and gently stroked her hair. Andrea's top was soon soaked in salty tears.

- Michonne. It's ok. Let it out.

- It's just.. sometimes.. it gets too much..

When the convulsions ceased she held Michonne close. Andrea had never seen her so vulnerable before. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and - because she couldn't resist - kissed them both. Next one landed on the soft lips.

- What..

Michonne pulled back with her eyes wide open. Andrea leaned in and kissed her again. Carefully. It started cautious and tentative but turned into something more; a yearning experience that lasted for several seconds. Michonne let out a sigh.

- Andrea..

Michonne kissed her again to get rid of any second thoughts. Meanwhile she snapped off her bra in one rapid move. Andrea followed her initiative and pulled the top over her head to release her own breasts from their sweaty confinement.

- Hey.. Andrea.

- What?

- We have to be quiet.

Andrea nodded. Michonne didn't waste any time; she immediately reached downstairs. Andrea felt a welcoming flow of wetness pour out when the capable fingers formed a sturdy grip between her legs.

- And quick.

She surrendered to Michonne's dominant and aggressive nature. They kissed passionately while Michonne rubbed her crotch, but when she gradually picked up the speed Andrea's panting quickly turned to whimpering moans.

- Shhh!

Michonne grabbed her.

- Turn around.

Andrea found herself facing away; one hand pressed tight over her mouth and the other focused on the area around her clit. Michonne reached in underneath the thong and Andrea opened her legs as an invitation. She was rewarded with one finger - then two - inside of her. Michonne suddenly froze and Andrea whispered through her fingers.

- Why did you stop?

- Did you hear something?

- No. Michonne.. please.

Andrea loved being fingered as much as the next girl but needed clitoral stimulation to get off. She gently pushed Michonne out and guided her. It didn't take very long since Andrea laid most of the groundwork in the shower. Michonne held her close when she came. She tensed up and almost squashed her lover's poor hand between her thighs.

- That's enough, blondie.

Michonne pushed her away. Andrea looked at her.

- What about you?

She was still out of breath and could barely stand up.

- I could..

Michonne picked up a shirt and covered herself. The glimpse of her deep, dark - almost black - areolas surrounded by the smooth mocha brown skin fascinated Andrea. She would've never thought another woman could have that effect on her, but Michonne was.. intense.

- You could what?

- Let me take care of you. I want to.

Michonne shook her head and wiped off the sticky hand on her shirt.

- That's not gonna happen.

- Why?

Michonne contemplated her response, while rubbing the bed sheet slowly between her damp fingers. She looked back, right on the brink of saying something when Andrea beat her to it.

- Michonne.. I find you very.. attractive. I don't know why, if I'm being honest, because I usually don't play for the other team.

- Andrea?

Michonne smiled and dropped the shirt.

Andrea stared at her flawless breasts; about her own size but slightly smaller. It was disturbing how symmetrical they were. Michonne followed her eyes further down, pushed her panties to the side and gave Andrea a peek of her meaty, dark vagina.

- I don't play for the other team either.

Andrea kneeled and Michonne grabbed her hair, pulling her closer.

----

A long cold winter followed. Andrea and Michonne spent some nights together in the same sleeping bag, to keep each other warm. A handful of times when the lust overwhelmed and swept them away, they had sex. Not the kind of comfortable, carefree sex you and I have in our bedrooms at night; the desperate kind where you cling on to your partner for dear life, knowing it might be your last time.

A few words:

This is my first attempt at writing fan fiction. It was interesting. I've always wanted to do a story set in a post-apocalyptic environment and when I started binge-watching The Walking Dead (a little bit late to the game but please don't judge) I found what I was looking for.

There's a time gap between season 2 and season 3 where Andrea is separated from the group and stumbles upon Michonne. The show doesn't tell you what happened during the winter, so I felt it was a golden opportunity to put my dirty imagination to use.